• Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

• ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
                        ▊ ✐ ▊ T y p e

xxxxxxxxSemi-Lit - Lit.
                        ▊ ✐ ▊ G e n r e

xxxxxxxx Fantasy / Violence / Romance / Drama / Etc..
                        ▊ ✐ ▊ T h r e a d - O w n e r

xxxxxxxxLittle Hitsugaya -> Moderator : kyon6
                        ▊ ✐ ▊ P i c t u r e s

xxxxxxxxZerochan.net
                        ▊ ✐ ▊ G r a p h i c s - B y

xxxxxxxxA big thank you to nipplestorm for the graphics.
                        ▊ ✐ ▊ I n s p i r a t i o n

xxxxxxxxBoredom, Monsters, Monster High.
                        ▊ ✐ ▊ C u r r e n t l y

xxxxxxxxAccepting.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Feline Protagonist

12,090 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( We're Between the black and white ) xxxxx ( where everything goes grey )
              xxxxx

For centuries, mankind has been fearful of the unknown. Assuming things that were not human lurked in the shadows, in every nook and cranny that they could not see into. Year after year people passed along terrifying tales of creatures that were not meant for this world. Creatures that lured, killed, and ate humans. Tales of these such monsters were told to naughty children in hopes of frightening them into behaving. Such tales were vast and many, different stories were told all over the world, every monster was different in each story. From ones that hunted and ate little children out after dark or who misbehaved, to blood sucking creatures that lived off of the blood of humans.

All around the world such tales were thought to be just that, stories and nothing more. Nobody had ever talked about having seen any monster or creature before. The ones that did rant about monsters and shadows were branded as 'insane'. Anyone else who may have seen said monsters were possibly never seen or heard from again anyhow so it was never proven to anyone that such creatures truly existed.

Now from the perspective of such creatures, they remained hidden. Yes, they are all real. Yet they knew how the humans would perceive them and in order to survive they all knew that they must remain in the shadows. Lurking for eternity and taking what they needed but nothing more so as not to draw suspicion to them. However, about five years ago they revealed themselves to the population. All hell had broken loose. Monsters were appearing and doing whatever the hell they wanted to, tired of lurking in the darkness and never being allowed the luxuries that the humans squandered. Humans were shocked and frightened, not knowing or understanding at first what was going on. Then a war broke out between the terrified humans and the monsters who were sick of being nothing more than scary tales to frighten young children. The war was bloody, many died on both sides and eventually the human and monster leader decided that enough was enough. If they had unknowingly lived among each other all this time then why couldn't they simply do it again?

Rules upon rules were drawn up, negotiations lasted for about a week before the chaos of the war started to slip away. The humans and monsters had decided to tolerate one another. The monsters were free to live among the humans and live their lives as they wanted to, however, no humans could be harmed in any way, shape or form. Of course this left some problems with the creatures who fed from humans such as vampires, succubi and incubi, but other laws were written up that gave vampires the right to purchase blood from blood banks and hospitals and succubi and incubi were allowed to do what they wanted with humans so long as it was consensual and the human did not die.

It seemed as though life was getting back to a fairly normal pace. Though that all changed when the monsters started introducing their own children into the human schools.

Feline Protagonist

12,090 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( We're Between the black and white ) xxxxx ( where everything goes grey )
              xxxxx

Everything had gone perfect so far, no mishaps had occurred. Of course once the monsters started to want their children to get the same privileges and opportunities as human children, well, let's just say that didn't go over so well. Placing fledgling monsters/creatures who had no way of fully controlling their urges or powers among human children had not gone the way many had hoped.

Incidents started occurring in schools all across the nation. Vampires who lost control at the sight of human blood, werewolves who couldn't control their transformations and losing their minds, shapeshifters using their abilities to break the rules, sirens seducing human male, and banshees causing ears to bleed. Chaos was once again, breaking out. In order to prevent another war a specific place was designated for the said spawn of the monsters.

Academies started sprouting up everywhere, the academies were called Monstrum and taught young monsters what they would need to know to get by in the world and even went so far as to teach them about their own cultures and history of their own race as well as others. Every monster child was allowed into Monstrum, none were turned away for any reason. The tuition fees were all paid for by government officials who did not wish to see any more disruption in the human schools. Letters were sent out once a monster child had reached the right age to attend. Once letters had been received the young monsters would be required to pack the stuff they would need and get out to Monstrum as soon as possible. Once there they would be assigned a class schedule based on pre-testing results and their race, then a dorm room would be given to the monsters and they would live their life out at Monstrum until they graduated.

Holidays and breaks could be spent with families back home if the young monsters so wished. Other than that most of the time the students remained on the campus at all times. The campus itself contains many resources a young monster may need. There is a cafe, a cafeteria, a restaurant for after class hours and weekends, a gym, a small store for anything a monster could want or need, libraries, game and social rooms etc.

With specific academies for their young, peace had returned once more to the world. Monsters and humans were learning to co-exist and monsters were beginning to be just as normal to see on the street as humans were themselves. With peace starting to flourish, there were many who perhaps wished to see such an alliance destroyed. Despite the peace, many humans and monsters wanted to be the dominant species. They did not wish to co-exist. Problems with these type of people and monsters were being stamped out as soon as possible, but that didn't necessarily mean the problem was gone.

Feline Protagonist

12,090 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
              xxxxx

▊ X ▊ As stated in the first post, you must at least be semi-literate. More is exceptional but not required.With that being said no text talk, try and use proper grammar and spelling. A few mishaps here and there are fine, I'm not going to freak out on you over a few mispelled words or anything, I do it too so don't worry too much about it. Just do the best you can and if your unsure of how to spell a word look it up. But I will not go easy on you if your whole post ends up being filled to the brim with mispelled words. I don't feel the need to put up too much here for if your joining you should know all of this already.

▊ X ▊ Follow Gaia's rules to the T. Don't disobey their's or mine either, less you wish to be booted from my roleplay and reported. You should already know about all these rules, there are set limits for a reason you know. We should all know where and when to draw the line at romance, violence and the like. So don't do anything that would make me second guess allowing you in here.

▊ X ▊ So there are two different applications to fill out. The first one is the reserve form,along with the reserve form I want you to send me an example of your roleplaying skills. Without the example you will not be accepted. In the subject for the reserve put the race of your character as the title. Once a reserve is accepted then you can start filling out your character profile. For the profile I want you to make a separate thread in the Test Forum or the OOC forum for your character profile then send me the link, which I will then attach to your character image on the first page. For your profile when you send it to me, title it, "Peccavi." If you have any questions or for whatever reason I am taking too long to respond to your reserves, send them to kyon6 as he is the moderator for Monstrum and can handle things while I'm away or busy.

▊ X ▊ As for characters, I don't want an overhaul of perfect monsters/creatures nor do I want similar personalites. We need variety people! It makes the monster world go round okay? If you want to have more than one character that's fine but it'll have to be even. So if your first character is a female then your next character has to be a male and so on and so forth.

▊ X ▊As for posting, try and make your post's look pretty. I'm not asking for anything extravagant but it's nice to be able to look at something decorated while reading your post. Though a picture of your character is required to be somewhere in your post. As for length of paragraphs, my minimum is two paragraphs. I'm sure most all of us can at least muster that much up even on a bad day or with writers block. I really have no maximum length for I don't wish to stall your creativity or anything else.

▊ X ▊I will give you a maximum of four days to complete your profile and send it in to me. If you need more time for whatever reason ( I know it's the holidays and family stuff and all that jazz ) then just let me know. More than likely I'll be very lenient on allowing more time just let me know at the very least so I don't assume you've dropped my roleplay.

▊ X ▊One more thing to add, let's try to keep the girl to boy ratio as even as possible shall we? If we start to get too many females or too many males I will stop accepting them until the odds are evened out. Just keep that in mind.

Feline Protagonist

12,090 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
              xxxxx

Now when it comes to the monsters, I don't want a whole ton of vampire and werewolf children. Of course some will be allowed in since they are considered 'monsters'. But in order to keep this roleplay full of variety I won't accept more than two of each. If you need help coming up with a monster let me know and I'd love to help. There's tons of lists of different kinds of monsters and mythological creatures found all over the internet so just research a bit. Also if you cannot find a picture of a character that depicts your monster then give them a human form and add a picture of what their true form looks like.

I'd also like to add that although this roleplay is a monster academy, other types of characters will be allowed. Such as some sons/daughters of certain gods/goddesses and other such things. Just ask me ahead of time before filling anything out so I can let you know if it's okay or not.

No regular humans will be allowed considering it's a monster academy so don't bother asking.

For powers/abilities for characters, do not go overboard and make sure that whatever abilities or special powers they have go along with whatever creature/race that your character is. If I think of anything else for this section ( which I might ) I will put the newly added info up in red.

Here is a list of monsters arranged alphabetically if anyone is having trouble finding something they want to be.

Creature List

Feline Protagonist

12,090 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
              xxxxx

R e s e r v e

User Image
                                        xoxo⊂ ↺ TITLEHERE⇣⊃
                                        xxo██████████████████████████████████████████████
                                          ( 01.) FULL NAME xoo( 02.) SON/DAUGHTER OF WHOxox ( 03.) AGE

▌▌▶ Character tid bit goes here.

[imgleft]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h309/hukahana17/RP Stuff/IMMAga_zps3af485ad.jpg[/imgleft][/url][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=white]xoxo[/color][size=18]⊂ ↺ [b]TITLE[/b] → [b]HERE[/b]⇣⊃[/size]
                                          [size=7][color=white]xxo[/color]██████████████████████████████████████████████[/size]
                                          [list][size=12]( 01.) FULL NAME [color=white]xoo[/color]( 02.) SON/DAUGHTER OF WHO[color=white]xox[/color] ( 03.) AGE[/size]

[size=10]▌▌▶ Character tid bit goes here.

P r o f i l e

User Image

Feline Protagonist

12,090 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
              xxxxx

From here on out the characters will be listed/posted in the characters thread. From there you can click on the images to see people's profiles once the profile layout is up and everything. Though NPC's can be located here.

Headmasters Alice and Alex
                                User Image
                                The sinister duo that reign over Monstrum. They keep order and
                                distill punishments only when ultimately necessary.
                                They don't look at all frightening or terrible,
                                but everyone whose ever been under their unnerving
                                gaze knows that danger looks behind all of that innocence.
                                Nobody knows just what these sisters are, then again,
                                nobody really wants to either. As long as you obey the academy's
                                rules you have nothing to fear from them. Despite being
                                Headmasters already, both sisters involve themselves
                                in the teaching at Monstrum. Alice teaches History of the Undead
                                while Alex teaches Dead Languages.

Spike
                                User Image
                                The name may sound entirely harmless but I can guarantee you
                                that it's owner is not so. Spike is a special hound who
                                guards the grounds of Monstrum. Every academy has a
                                different keeper. His task is to make sure that anyone who
                                isn't supposed to get in to Monstrum doesn't, and any
                                non-approved leavings of the campus stay put.

Leval Thanis
                                User Image
                                Reigning, self-proclaimed King of the ocean and water in general.
                                This intimidating fellow happens to be a descendant of Leviathan himself.
                                He teaches Dragonology and Physical Deaducation, and is also
                                coaching the Swamp Team.

Solomon Derave
                                User Image
                                A heartthrob among the younger students, this brooding fellow is
                                a werewolf. He doesn't talk much and does very little to involve
                                himself with Monstrum, it's staff or it's students. Which of
                                course makes people want him even more so. He teaches
                                Biteology and Clawculus.

Nephaet Khaman
                                User Image
                                A foreign beauty like no other, she is the daughter
                                of Anubis and knows how to use everything she
                                has been given to her advantage. She teaches Fierce
                                Fashion and Drama. As well as being the coach for the
                                Fear Squad and involving herself in the Fashion Club.

Tiriel Solvaine
                                User Image
                                A quiet man, keeps to himself most of the time but loves
                                instilling knowledge into minds so vacantly open. He doesn't
                                tolerate any kind of foolishness or outbursts in his classes.
                                He teaches Mad Science and Monster Literature. He oversees
                                everything in the Newspaper and Journal Club.

Mishi Shuhei
                                User Image
                                An odd person, nobody can ever seem to figure out if Mishi is a male or a female.
                                Not that it ever matters much to anyone attending Monstrum, though
                                curiosity is a nagging monster all it's own. Regardless, Mishi teaches
                                Art and Home Ick.

Solara Vine
                                User Image
                                Male students seem to flock to Solara like bees to honey. With her somewhat
                                revealing appearance and the fact that her plant like nature emits
                                pheromones, it should come as no surprise. Solara teaches
                                Herbology and Alchemy, she is also the one in charge of the
                                Growl Choir.

Sebastian Caldwell
                                User Image
                                A fierce instructor, Sebastian expects the utmost best from everyone in his class
                                and on his team. Failure is not even a word for this red headed demon.
                                Sebastian teaches Ge-ogre-phy and Psycho-logy. He is also
                                the coach for the Casketball Team.

Shiro Makoto
                                User Image
                                A drinker to the very end, Shiro consumes an outrageous amount
                                of Sake. Where the hell he gets the stuff since alcohol is not sold on campus
                                is beyond all of his peers as well as his students. He handles it
                                fairly well, but he is one lazy, flamboyant man all on his own.
                                He teaches Journalism and Creative Writing.

Feline Protagonist

12,090 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
              xxxxx

C l a s s e s

▊ ✐ ▊ History of the Undeadxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▊ ✐ ▊ Dragonology

▊ ✐ ▊ Dead Languagesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▊ ✐ ▊ Fierce Fashion

▊ ✐ ▊ Mad Sciencexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▊ ✐ ▊ Herbology

▊ ✐ ▊ Physical Deaducationxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▊ ✐ ▊ Art

▊ ✐ ▊ Clawculusxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▊ ✐ ▊ Psycho-logy

▊ ✐ ▊ Home Ickxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▊ ✐ ▊ Monster Literature

▊ ✐ ▊ Dramaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▊ ✐ ▊ Journalism

▊ ✐ ▊ Biteologyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▊ ✐ ▊ Ge-ogre-phy

▊ ✐ ▊ Creative Writingxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▊ ✐ ▊ Alchemy

C l u b s

▊ ✐ ▊ Casketballxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▊ ✐ ▊ Fear Squad

▊ ✐ ▊ Academy Newspaper/Journalxxxxxxxx▊ ✐ ▊ Swamp Team

▊ ✐ ▊ Growl Choirxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▊ ✐ ▊ Fashion Club

Feline Protagonist

12,090 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
              xxxxx

This is the layout of the dorm rooms. Every dorm room consists of two separate bedrooms, each with it's own closet, a front living room area and a bathroom.

User Image

▊ ✐ ▊Room 1

Drakon ↔ Tinley

▊ ✐ ▊Room 2

Teles ↔ Nero

▊ ✐ ▊Room 3

Azazel Feist ↔ Dane

▊ ✐ ▊Room 4

Lynx ↔ Hiro

▊ ✐ ▊Room 5

Laric ↔ Cyrus

▊ ✐ ▊Room 6

Prolicio ↔ Etoile

▊ ✐ ▊Room 7

Sleipnir ↔ Cessaire

▊ ✐ ▊Room 8

Vivian ↔ Adhamh

▊ ✐ ▊Room 9

Ami ↔ Adamina

▊ ✐ ▊Room 10

Tristan ↔ Winnie

▊ ✐ ▊Room 11

Ahriman ↔ Yuuki

▊ ✐ ▊Room 12

Adelaide ↔ Sonae

▊ ✐ ▊Room 13

Akira ↔ Shiro

▊ ✐ ▊Room 14

Saiph ↔ Monster Two

▊ ✐ ▊Room 15

Monster One ↔ Monster Two

Feline Protagonist

12,090 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
              xxxxx

(( This will be the place where events are posted as well as any rumors/information anyone wants to have up here as well. ))

K E Y
                                  ♥ In Love
                                  ♦ Related
                                  ⇣ Frenemies
                                  ♠ Best Friends
                                  ♣ Enemies
                                  ✖ Ex's
                                  → Has a Crush on
                                  ↔ Mutual Crush

• Nero ♠ Prolicio

• Nero ⇣ Drakon

• Nero ⇣ Cyrus

• Nero ♥ Nero

• Tinley → Drakon

• "Psst! Did you hear what that new kid Azazel Fei said about Drakon? He follows him around with goo-goo eyes, and I even heard from this guy, who knew a girl who was there when he said that Drakon was "dreamy". CRAZY, RIGHT? Maybe Drakon has a new fanboy, ohhhh! "

• "Prolicio Raptim is actually bald. His beautiful hair is just a wig. Pass it on."

• "Have you checked out the casketball team this year? I hear they've got a good team this year, especially Nero Oxion. That boy rips his shirt off for everything. Like, no lie. Seriously, how many shirts can that boy afford to rip? He probably carries around spares with him. He must be really rich….Well whatever, more reason to make up dramatic stories to make him take his shirt off! How does he do that? Sighhh~ "

• "Dude. Is it true that some girls at the academy have amazing sleep overs where they practice kissing and stuff? I don't know who's involved, but I heard from this group of guys that it's legendary. Hot damn, I LOVE OUR SCHOOL. "

• "My girl friend told me that she saw Cyrus Alderman eat out practically the entire cafeteria's supply of meat the other day! And it's not like he's fat or anything, how does he do that? ...I better not go hungry. "

• "Did you hear about that girl Winnie? Apparently, she cleans stuff late at night for other people, but she supposedly does even more for the people she helps out..if you know what I'm getting at. If all that's true, that girl is like...wife material. Cleaning and extra favors! "

• "Didya know about that weirdo transfer from Europe? I heard he got kicked out for killing a human on school grounds. What a psycho.."

E V E N T S

▊ ✐ ▊ Welcome New and Returning Students!!

The academy is holding a special festival in the main courtyard to welcome new and returning students to Monstrum. There will be games, food of all sorts to tend to all the monster's special meal needs. Not to mention activities and tour guides waiting for any new students who want tours of the academy and to be shown to their classes and dorms.

Feline Protagonist

12,090 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
              xxxxx

B a n n e r s

User Image

Feline Protagonist

12,090 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
              xxxxxxxxxxxxhxoxoxoxoxxxP L A C E S
              xxxxx

Monstrum is sequestered away out of the prying eyes of humans. With this kind of thought in mind, all Monstrum Academies all over the world are placed in specific locations away from human towns or cities to avoid any more destruction and risk to the peace treaty that has been shaky since it's creation. This specific Monstrum Academy is located deep within a forested area, surrounded by mountains, everything the monsters could possibly want or need is provided for them within the gates of Monstrum. The areas of Monstrum are divided up within the large gates that fortify it's defenses. There is a shopping strip where the restaurants, cafes, and shops of all kinds are located at. There is the Monstrum school building itself where all of the classes and some extra curricular activities are held, close to that are the buildings that house the students. Just outside of the dorm buildings and the school itself is a vast, open courtyard where any kind of events or festivals are held.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image