Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who will you be? (All teachers and staff are supernatural)

Human Student (108 only) 0.21666666666667 21.7% [ 13 ]
Supernatural student (54 only) 0.46666666666667 46.7% [ 28 ]
Teacher 0.1 10.0% [ 6 ]
Staff 0.016666666666667 1.7% [ 1 ]
Gold me 0.2 20.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 > >>

Desirable Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

██ 「I'm looking at you through the G L A S S

Don't know how much time has passed xxx Don't know how much time has passed xxx Don't know how much time has passed
                                    Don't know how much time has passed xxx Don't know how much time has passed xxx Don't know how much time has passed
                                    xxxxxAll I know is that it feels like forever --
                                    xxxbowchickawowxxx ══════No one ever tells you thatxx No one ever tells you that
                                        Forever f e e l s like home
                                                S i t t i n g a l l a l o n e i n s i d e y o u r h e a d
                                                    ██████████████████████████████████████████████

#00008B
                                                      Her reaction was quite funny. While her face, priceless, her body and actions were not so much. She crossed her arms over her chest, pouted, and turned red. It seemed as if she was embarrassed because he had pranked her. Not a great prank, but still one that was enough to get her to turn red. He placed his hands in his pockets and watched as she got more nervous, putting her head down and pulling back some of her hair. He never remembered her being like this before. Well, she was at the beach, but he chalked that up to him saving her life and her just being super embarrassed that she had drowned.

"You weren't sure how to bring it up?" he laughed at the comment. "So when I asked you about the scholarship you got and all that, you didn't think...." he let his voice trail off because he was in fact joking. If he had known that she was going to MCA, that would have been awesome and they could have spent more time together and all that jazz. This though was a nice surprise though, and gave him the opportunity to meet with her now. Finally he knew someone around this school.

Of course it dawned on him in that moment that she was in fact here, and so was her sister. He lost grip on reality for just a moment, thinking that if she was here, she may have magical powers. She may, like him, be a moon student. But if she was a moon student, the conversation would likely have been very different. While surprised to see him, she would likely be more curious about him, as he was a few seconds ago, trying to find some way into asking about having magical powers. Since she did not, he could assume that she didn’t have any powers and was one of the Sun students.

"I do go here." he stated, realizing that he did not tell her during their meetings over the summer. “I must have missed disposing that information as well.” She never asked though, so he hasn't disclosed that he was going to a 'special' school. It wasn't something that came up over the few times they had gone for coffee. They never went out on a date or anything, and never got to the whole 'deep' stuff about being friends. They didn't talk about ex's or worst dates, or things like that. It was the common get to know each other questions.

Most of his answers were only partially true though. She asked what his parents did, and he very well couldn't tell her that they studied magic, so he made up the lie that they were researchers. Which wasn't exactly a lie, but not really the truth either. Things he did for fun? Well, he told her swimming, and course he did NOT say anything about magic. It sucked having to lie to people, just to hide who you really are.

‘She looks like a suitable mate. Nice childbearing hips. Her physical features are nice. Your offspring wo-‘
                                                      ‘Shut up, shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up…’
                                                      his voice repeated in his head. He very well couldn’t say it out loud with Gene there.

"Oh I’ve been alright." he said, which again was another lie. He was currently in a great deal of pain, and wanted nothing more than to sleep for twelve hours. He did note her stuttering still, and her face still a little pink. He wasn't an expert with girls, but he assumed something was going on. He turned his head around to catch Lieve making a face, but she quickly wiped it straight when she saw Shino looking. He turned his head back around to Gene and stared at her for another few seconds.

"Uh... how have you been? She hasn't been causing you too much trouble now has she?"

He was no expert with sisters, or girls in general, but he knew that she was being teased by Lieve. The only reason that Lieve would be teasing her is that either:

A. She was simply the kind of sister who loved to tease Gene.
                                                      B. Lieve was making faces at her because of how embarrassed she got.
                                                      C. Gene had a crush on him and made the mistake of telling her sister.

Of course, any three of those were viable options. He knew Lieve and she was the kind of person to tease Gene just for the hell of it.

"I assume you are going to the Cafeteria?" he asked her. He knew that the Moon students were meeting over at the clock tower, and the Sun students were not. Since she was walking in the opposite direction of the clock tower, he could only figure she was a sun student, and possessed no magical abilities.

Shame.

the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd

Mythical Demigod

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User ImageUser Image
                                                              (DEATH SURROUNDS) my heartbeat
                                                              tab tab tab tab tab xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx isxs l o w i n gx down

tab IxxW O N ' TxxT A K ExxT H ExxW O R L D ' SxxA B U S E xxxxxxIxxW O N ' TxxG I V ExxU P,xxIxxR E F U S E !!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀xx( B R E A KxxT H E I RxxH O L D )

⒈ VOICE:: Rangiku Matsumoto from Bleach
                                                              ⒉ OUTFIT:: Casual
                                                              ⒊ LOCATION:: Campus Quad
                                                              ⒋ COMPANY:: Chase
                                                              ⒌ CRUSH:: Hotties

Light was slowly fading. The Sun students were to be in the cafeteria shorty for a little get together she planned for them. The teachers who did not teach Moon classes would be watching over the kids for her. She wanted to make sure not a single Sun student would be witness to what was going to happen in the clock tower. It was certainly too soon for them to be aware of what was going on. As far as the Sun class knew the Moon class were special students who scored above and beyond the bar. Except of course....her idiot son who she was right now looking at from behind. That he thought the bush could hide all of him was laughable. She could see his legs right now.

To say it was a shock finding out she had a child was a bit of an understatement. She nearly gave up the drink after that. She had a kid, and apparently it happened right after she had been knocked out by that one bad soul. Not the witch another one. She had the child while she had been in a comma and not a ******** person told her about him until now. Her son was the last alchemist on earth. Which brought back memories of who his father could have been. Watching his stupid a** now she knew exactly who his father was. She took a drink of her amontillado and walked over to his bush covertly. She squatted down behind him and waited.

He was spying. Had been a holy terror over the few months before school. Showing up early was okay with her, several students had done that. Jura got to know this particular nuisance well. She nudged him with her foot and looked at him with blank violet blue eyes.

"Oi. What are you doing trouble maker? Did you want to add peeping tom to your list of bad behaviors?" Truthfully he was very much her son. Trouble maker to the end. She didn't really try to control him, part of her felt it was not okay because she didn't raise him and part of her liked his free personality. "Get any good pictures?" She asked him taking another drink.

Talk #6B3FA0 Think: #7744aa Text: #6688ff Spells: #aaccee

NO, WE'RE not gonna die TONIGHT
                                                              WE'RE GONNA STAND AND FIGHT FOREVER (DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES) tab tab tab tab tab
                                                              the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd

hydrogen jukebox's Princess

Desirable Poster

User Image
    User Image

SHE HURTS!! SHE BREAKS!! SHE HIDES!!
                                                                      XXXXXA N DxxT R I E SxxT OxxP R A YXXXA N DxxT R I E SxxT OxxP R A YXXXA N DxxT R I E SxxT OxxP R A YXXXA N DxxT R I E SxxT OxxP R A YXXXXX
                                                                      ▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

"You are one of the glitter folk!" The girl had spoken so loudly that Amber felt herself stiffen, her hands immediately withdrawing to her torso, clutching her phone to her chest defensively. Her expression strained as she kept her smile in tact but the rest of her was now suddenly defensive. The girl had said that so loudly that she was afraid that someone would overhear. Or worse, they'd get in trouble with this "Consul" that she had been hearing so much about thanks to her mother.

If her birth mother hadn't gotten arrested by human hands- she would have been publicly executed by the Consul. Amber might have too, if she hadn't been lost to the Consul by ending up in the human foster system.

"Sorry. That was a bit too loud. But I'm right aren't I? You are pretty and I recall certain ones have dangerous voices when they talk. I can sign if it's easier for you. I was raised in Egypt for a long time and they have a pretty strict learn many languages rule there." The girl, Terra, explained.

Amber shrugged, not sure how to convey the fact that she was still new to this "Nightworld" and all of it's practices. She had visited her mother only twice during her imprisonment. The first to get answers and the second to tell her that she would never see her ever again. Everything she learned from the Nightworld now would be from the school and it's occupants.

Because I didn't like being told what to take I took Sign Language just to anger my teachers The girl began to suddenly sign, causing Amber to stir from her initial thoughts to pay attention to what the girl said. Sign Language was hard. But then again any language was hard.

She would know, as she spoke so many different ones. One of the perks about homeschooling along with being born out of the country. The later because it was mandatory to learn more languages than the American Education system required.

I apologize for not shaking your hand, Mancers greet each other with polite showings of power. I was trying not to do that here.

The girl continued to sign, causing Amber to smile and nod in understanding. She appreciated the girl explaining why she did what she did. The girl was quite talkative in the red-orange haired girl's opinion. Sitting up straight, she let her phone dangle from around her neck once more, finding it easier to just keep her phone on a string and tie it around her neck for convenience purposes.

While most schools offered an interpreter, Amber liked the idea of inclusion. Not feeling any different from others by doing things herself. It was also a part of her 5O4 program. That she was allowed to communicate with her phone for those who didn't understand sign language, meaning she could get away with it in class.

Um. To your first statement, I only know I am a- She paused, trying to find the right word for it before typing it in her phone.

"BEAN SIDHE" SIRI's voice blared.

So I would not know if I am a 'glittering folk'. She stopped signing, emphasizing the word by using quotations. I choose not to talk. It is easier to control.

While Terra had talked, there were a few words that she used in sign language that were unfamiliar to her that could have been added. Such as names. It is easier to finger-spell names then to use one's name in sign language. To share your name, you would pick a sign and then use the first letter of your name while making the sign. Like "A" and then make the sign for Apple. It was better however to use adjectives with one's name.

Amber wasn't sure what the sign she made meant. What does 'Mancer' mean?

She asked Terra, a questioning look on her face. You can speak aloud. It will be easier to understand it.

Book_Ninja69

▌⒈ OUTFIT:: Here
                                                                      ▌⒉ VOICE:: Serrah
                                                                      ▌⒊ LOCATION:: outside the Cafeteria
                                                                      ▌⒋ COMPANY:: Terra Aknol
                                                                      ▌⒌ CRUSH:: N/A

═════════ © Codes by the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd and Graphics by KeiiN ══════════

User Image

Eric son of Eric's Compadre

Bashful Lunatic

User Image
              I See the World in a Swirl of Hues ⋮⋮⋮⋮ And my Favorite Color is Shame ↓↓↓
              tab tab tab TONIGHT THE SKY IS PAINTED tab tab tab TONIGHT THE SKY IS PAINTED tab tab tab TONIGHT THE SKY IS PAINTED
              ██ █████████ MELANCHOLY »» » AND THE WIND SINGS SONGS AS IF IT WOULD LAMENT
              tab tab tab _ ⊰ — SOME TRAGEDY ON THE FAR SIDE OF THE WORLD
              ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
              tab tab █░ Thoughts; "Here we go again..." tab tab █░ Location; Quad tab tab █░ People; Others - Celeste

Intensity of the room beamed down on him as he bit the inside of his lip slightly. His plead was weak, yes, but at least genuine as he was as well hurt by Baal and taken from his home. Their cold stares felt as if means to penetrate him, giving him a sense of unease and defeat as he only stared back at him with un-wavered eyes. It was nothing worse than what he had already encountered from countless others who loathed him. Yeah, he deserved it, what choice has he had? His life was built upon this life, a life that takes from others to strive, to become better than those who opposed him. Standing on trial barely sixteen, Gale was surprised he was still even standing. His body had taken a severe beating when captured, and while the guards got away with it, Gale still thought it was a tad cruel to torture a teenager while chained up. "Gale, you understand that your history and past crimes cannot be forgotten so easily here. You still chose to act in accordance with Baal and learn under him. A life-time in prison would be too kind for your actions." The voice boomed out as Gale winced slightly from the sheer power of it. How to sell this, How to get out of this? His thoughts raced quickly as he struggled to find something better than prison or death as a thought only formed. "What If I was supervised? Have my magic revoked and watched under supervision? Look, I know I have no room to speak, but this life is all I've known. I grew up with this, I could have had a normal family, but the second I showed disloyalty I would have been killed. I may not have chose the moral choice, but I wanted to live... Like any other kid would. I could learn from someone, have a normal life, maybe learn magic that wasn't dark arts..." He started murmuring as his expression was twisted with hurt and pain. This was it, his only chance to live, he had to make it good.

There was silence among the room as The council stepped out to discuss his final punishment as Gale took a seat still in chains. He glanced down at his bloodied wrists as for the first time, he was nervous for his life. The face someone was deciding whether he lived or died bothered him. Gale jumped slightly with the sound of the door opening as the council filtered in one by one with the verdict. He was ushered to stand by a guard as he took his place, looking up at them before glancing down again with a feel of agony. He was going to die, he even knew he deserved to as the same voice boomed. "The Council has reached a verdict as in regards to the Warlock Orion or known as Gale Radcliff. With crimes of murder and destruction your sentence was death. But on consideration of your age, family and willingness to cooperate, we have decided to postpone punishment for you to prove your worth to society. You will be enrolled at Midnight Caste Academy for observation and learning opportunities to gain a sense of morality and justice. Your magic will be monitored around the clock and limited. Til the semester starts, you will serve time in a high security prison." The voice finished as Gale's eyes widened from the reality of his plead working. He looked up at the council and only nodded, giving a slight bow as he was lead back to his cell. Midnight caste Academy eh? Hell, I've got a bad feeling about all this still... The thought lingered only for a second as the door slammed behind him.

tab tab ██ █████████ Timeskip »» »

The air was refreshing as he stood in front of the academy, letting the guard remove the handcuffs and chains as another was attaching a anklet to his left leg. A magical limiter, he could only guess to prevent him from using dark arts as he remained looking up until both stood. They nodded and handed him his I.D. Badge, a moon pin and a bag of his old things that were deemed fine for him to keep. Gale turned to face the entrance as he glanced down at his badge. I'm a sophomore... I've never even been to school and they only giving me three years...great. The thought left him as he pinned on the moon badge before entering, getting uncomfortable looks and glances as he only looked down at his map. Yep, people knew who he was, he knew that, but why was it bothering him? It never bothered him as he only brushed it off by going to drop off his things in his dorm before the ceremony.

After the speech and welcoming ceremony, Gale hung around the quad as he tried to figure out his next year. Being thrown into the academy, Gale wasn't given much choice about what he got to do as he looked over a few papers, letters and schedule before a groan escaped his mouth. "Suck it up, I've got to do this..." He mumbled to himself as he folded the papers neatly and stuffed them in his coat. He fell backwards as he rested his back on the bench and stared up. He was actually alone, and the best thing was, free. Well technically not but, Free from him. He was his own person, could be whoever he wanted now. He raised his hand up and lightly traced along his seal across his eye. A sigh of relief escaped him as a small smile crept across his face.

Shadows covered him as he opened his eyes and glanced over slightly to notice three boys glaring at him. His face was expressionless as of course the wanted to say hello. "I'm surprised you're here and not rotting away in prison. Seems like a b*****d like you wouldn't be allowed within a mile of this school, but here you are taking a nap on a bench." His voice snarled as Gale furrowed his brow, sitting up slowly as he didn't say anything. No, If he acted out now, he would definitely fail, and more than likely executed for harming students as he stood and turned to leave. Unfortunately, the boy who had spoke earlier didn't want him to as he grabbed his shoulder. "Don't think you can just walk away from me after all you did. I don't know how your out and about, but I ain't about to let you wander around alone." The boy barked as he pulled Gale's shoulder towards him and grabbed him by the shirt and swung his fist hard at Gale's face. His face felt hot as he kept his sealed eye closed unsure if it was reacting to harm as the punch connected.

Gale shook off the guy's hand from his shirt as he staggered back lightly. He rubbed his cheek as it didn't really even hurt as the looked at the boy in a confused manner. "If you're going to punch me, at least do it with some dignity. That was pathetic."His sarcasm dripped from his mouth as he only look at the boy who's face looked like it was about to explode. He opened his mouth to probably yell some snarky remark back, but nothing came out as he only swung his fist directly at Gale's face again. A sigh escaped Gale as he shoved his hands in his pockets and ducked, moving past the boy's arm and lightly pushing the back of the boys knees with his own right foot to cause him to fall forward. Gale wasn't going to fight this kid, it would only be disastrous for both of them as the kid would get the snot beat out of him and Gale would probably be kicked out for bad behavior. "You b*****d... You scared to fight now?" The guy spat out as Gale glared at him with his body still turned to walk away. Why was this kid doing this? He couldn't use magic right now nor apparently fight. He only sighed as all he could come up with would only anger the boy more as he began to walk away, headed to somewhere he could at least be alone until he stopped staring at the figure headed his way. Her white, silvery hair blew lightly in the wind as a small groan escaped with Celeste enclosing on them. "Celeste... What.... What are you doing here? Not that I mind... I'm just surprised to see you." He asked, trailing off as her stern expression greeting him. Gale was confused beyond belief as he didn't recall asking for help, nor summoning her as he could only assume she now went here for school. Great... Here come the discipline lectures I've dodged for the past however many years... The thought displeased him more so than finishing the fight with the boy still standing behind him.

User Image

I AM I, AND THE WORLD IS A WOMAN
              ra From Whom I Must TAKE TAKE TAKE
              raz _ I N _ A N _ A C T _ O F _ L U S T _ _ I N _ A N _ A C T _ O F _ P R I D E
              raAnd I am Damned But Can I be Saved
              But can I be SAVED ? SAVED

Mythical Demigod

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image
User Image
                                              [Location: Near Cafeteria] [Company: Amber [ Mood: Cheerful] [Speaks Like: here] [Currently Wearing: Casual]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Terramancer ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Terra giggled. The darling girl was truly very cute. It was not un-heard of for a supernatural not to know what it was. She tilted her head and tried to remember what a bean sidhe was. It was Irish right? The folk lore. It sounded Irish. Terra visited Ireland once with her parents. It was beautiful. The green grass and gorgeous rolling hills. She had been quite happy there. Her blue eyes sparkled with delight.

Oh! Banshee. That is a different one. You are definitely glitter folk. Terra gave her a thumbs up. The folk are very mysterious and pretty awesome. I've never met one but I have felt them nearby before. You are as cute as I imaged your kind would be. Terra winked at her. She was enjoying signing again. She was having fun using her hands for something other than making weird gestures. That is totally up to you. I can't imagine how hard it is for you.

Terra had never been unable to talk because of her powers. Being stuck not able to speak because each word was a scream. She admired Amber for being able to do this.

Ah! Mancer mean he who summons from the soul. Or something poetic like that. I'm a terramancer which means my orb is for earth and all it controls. A mancer is master of their soul orb. It's something we are given usually at birth. A child born to be a mancer needs one in order to live. They are born with a slot in their bodies that requires an orb. That was me. I've had my orb since I was a baby. It's pretty cool. She signed and grinned.

"Oh I know I can but this is much more fun!" Terra giggled. She liked Amber. She hoped the young woman and herself would be good friends.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Rank A ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd

Talk: #177245 Think: #555544 Text: #629632 Spells: #776655

Enduring Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
User Image
                                                  User ImageUser Image
                                                  I was dry, broken down could barely feel my heart. Just lying in the dark.
                                                  Lightning bolt to the ground, you made an ember glow it only took a spark.
                                                  Now it feels, like my walls are melting down, like a force of nature now, like my walls are melting down
                                                  It's burning out of control love like I've never known lighting us up tonight.
                                                  Woah.. ah.. ah..
                                                  So let's get lost in the flames just got our hearts to blame.
                                                  You touch me I ignite... Like a wildfire

╔════════════ ════════════╗
User Image

Approx. 19 Hours Prior

The room was lit dimly, but enough so that objects could be made out. A sink, a mirror, a tub, a head. It was obvious now that the room was a bathroom. Standing in the dark Xander snapped his fingers and held a small light on the tip of thumb. Looking around for the switches in the room Xander found 4 on the wall nearest to the door, one of them was flipped which mean that the dim lights were for that switch, flipping another one turned on the lights completely which made Xander regret his decision almost instantly as he shut his eyes and put the lights back to where they were before. The third switch down made a droning noise from up above, must have been a vent of some sort. That would have meant the last one was the one he was looking for. With the last switch turned Xander could feel the slightest of change in the room as it warmed up slightly, the heater was on now. Turning back to the mirror Xander leaned over the sink with a blanket over his shoulders. Looking over the right side, next to the hand soap was a thermos with it's cap still on tight, and a note on the side.

It read,
                                                  3 doses inside
                                                  Mark on cup indicates one dose
                                                  One dose per day
                                                  Don't over do it

Xander's hands moved to the knobs on the sink, both of his hands turning on hot and cold water. Cupping his hands and collecting water that fell, he splashed his face once every few seconds, after a few times he stopped the water and then pressed a dry towel to his face waking himself up just a bit more. Pulling the blanket a bit more on himself Xander set himself down on the floor, his back up against the wall thermos in his hands. Once again he pulled the blanket over his shoulders more and held the thermos in his hands. Warming his hands up a bit so that the thermos was a bit warmer Xander opened the cap and saw the markings on the outside. Bringing the rim to his nose he sniffed the concoction and almost immediately his sense of smell was assaulted with the concoction. Tea was never one of his most favorite things to drink, unless it was iced tea... with some wine then it was pretty good otherwise he stayed away from the stuff. Letting the tea pour into the small cup Xander put the thermos down and picked up the cup. Bringing it to his nose once more he took in another whiff of before taking a sip. African Dream Tea they called it made from Xhosa root. They say that when you ingest the your dreams become more vivid and yet intense. That's what the blanket was for, fireproofed to handle even his standards. Finishing off the dose within the cup Xander felt his body going a bit more numb but it didn't feel right.

Reading the label again Xander put his finger to the note to read it once more. A light sigh escaped him before he ripped the label off and refilled the cup once more taking the next doseage straight. He felt his body slowing down a bit more but Xander wanted more now, he felt he needed it in fact. Rather than pour the last dosage in the cup he took it straight from the thermos now. Once he gulped down the rest of it Xander felt his body go numb. He dropped the thermos and slipped into sleep almost instantly, having what seems to be a heavy body and dulled senses can make that rather easy. The very last thing he saw was the dim light above.

In the duration of his sleep he images, each one that came after seemed to make the entire event seem even less coherent. A sight from what looked like a hospital bed with three people standing around a bed looking down. Then from there it cuts to a mountain that is seemingly on fire, the sky red and black. Words are heard for the first time, if there was a sentence to be formed it wouldn't make any sense. Kurz, Solomon, Fire, Dead, Years, and Nash. That was about all he got, some images and some words if he was lucky. This time around it was a bit different in that he heard the voices of others. In fact Solomon was the new word to pop up and it was a word said by someone else in fact, a woman possibly. She was calling out, yelling it almost seemed like but there was no response. Must have meant that Solomon had to have been a person at one point, but one name is never a lot to go off on. It didn't feel like a long sleep in act the dream seemed to only last what seemed like a few minutes. But when he awoke it seemed that his idea of a few minutes was different in the dream world. Light shined through a window, the heater was still on and the dim light was still on as well. As he shifted now he felt ash falling off of his body. "Ah hell. Those were my favorite pants." Xander said to himself as he stood up letting the rest of the ash fall off of him. Sticking out his hand Xander felt the ash move towards his fingertips and seemingly vanished, even the soot vanished with the ashes. Turning off the heater he figured he might as well start the day off then, but first he'd need to clean himself up and get himself some new clothes. Making sure to grab a towel and wrapping himself with it, Xander secured it before he left the bathroom. About a few minutes later he ended up coming back in and picking up his thermos.

Back to now
                                                  It was dark out now, much to Xander's disliking. He could stay up late if he wanted to but the fact there was no sun out or warmth for that matter, it made him feel somewhat thirsty. On top of this thirsty feeling the whole dream walking fiasco he was in earlier left him with a devastatingly bad case of the munchies. The question for him now was where the hell is the Pizza Guy? By that he meant his partner in crime Chase. The two of them didn't have the best relationship at first but eventually they worked past their differences for the sake of the greater good, and by greater good it mean doing great acts of debauchery. Pulling out his phone that was still attached to his headphones Xander made sure to balance keeping his eyes up while riding on his skateboard and texting at the same time

To Chase "Pizza tha Hutt" Ryder

Oi, where the hell are you? BTW got any slices of goodness, warm or cold IDC if you got any extra I'll buy it off ya if I hafta'

Putting his phone away Xander looked up and realized he was about to hit two people on his board but no matter. Pulling his right foot back to the edge of the deck Xander pressed his foot down and made the bottom of the board touch the ground with the front end facing up, this worked as a break, To make sure he didn't hit the people Xander turned his hips to the left so the back of the board acted as a pivot point so as not to hit the people in front of the cafeteria doors. Stepping off the board and putting his foot back down on the back end of his board Xander caught the front end in his hand and picked up the skateboard off of the ground. Glasses covered his eyes and despite how dark it was that's okay cause he's not wearing those glasses indoors. Two ladies were in front of him now, one of them made him think about Pokémon, and the other looked well pretty f**kin' bomb. "Excuse me ladies but have either of you seen a white haired, red eyed guy running around? He's kinda hard to miss.

╚════════════ ════════════╝
                                                  Bored
                                                  The Quad, near the caffeteria
                                                  Two people. One looks like a Pokémon character, and the other looks eerily familiar and very cute looking
                                                  Nobody has my eye right now

Book_Ninja69

the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd
NYEH :P

Desirable Poster

User ImageUser Image
YOUXXCANXXCHOOSEXXAXXREADYXXGUIDEXXINXXSOMEXXCELESTIAL VOICE
I FXXXY O UXXXC H O O S EXXXN O TXXXT OXXXD E C I D EXXXY O UXXXS T I L LXXXH A V EXXXM A D EXXXAXXXC H O I C E
IxXxXxxXxXxxXxXxxXxXxWILLxXxXxxXxXxxXxXxxXxXxCHOOSExXxXxxXxXxxXxXxxXxXxAxXxXxxXxXxxXxXxxXxXxPATHxXxXxxXxXxxXxXxxXxXxTHAT'SxXxXxxXxXxxXxXxxXxXxCLEAR
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

outfit :: Here
                                                      voice :: Starfire
                                                      location :: in front of the Clock Tower, in the Quad.
                                                      company :: Torma
                                                      crush :: n / a

She felt her hands clasp in front of her, trying to figure out what to do with them while she waited by the tower with this pale haired male. There were groups of people in the Quad, littering whatever spaces they could with their bodies but staying far away from the Tower but keeping it in their sights. She didn't understand why they would stay so far away. Weren't they eager to see what this Orientation would be about at all? Or were they enjoying their last few moments of freedom by staying so far away?

Resting her back upon the aged structure, she closed her red eyes, resting her body for a moment while she listened to the pale haired male spoke once more. "I am. You are quite interesting. Did you not feel me taking your magic? I didn't mean to but I felt I should apologize for doing so against your wishes. I am trying to control it.

She felt herself exhale a puff of air through pursed lips at his compliment, her head tilting backwards to the point where it too rested upon the rock. It was her way of saying no. Or at least, that was customary in her culture to tilt the head backwards to say no.

"Pleased to meet you Mira. I hope this does not come off as creepy but I have never tasted magic like yours before. Is it okay if I ask you what you are?" She watched as he extended his hand to her, offering a sheepish smile. Lamely, she pushed herself off the wall of the Clock Tower and took his hand, shaking it firmly before releasing it after a moment.

"khArika yia ty gnorymYa," She spoke, out of habit at his mention of being pleased to meet her, to which she replied the same sentiment only in Greek. She rubbed her eyes after a moment, realizing what she had done. "I mean, nice to meet you." She spoke, sighing. She was more tired than she thought. However, she felt herself stiffen as he asked what she was.

"No. It's not alright."

She had practically shouted at him when she said that. Her lips pursed together, her teeth grinding into one another as she was insulted by his question. It was like asking a woman if she was pregnant. Sitting there and asking what she was! Obviously she was someone that could withstand his... eating habits. "I would appreciate it if you also didn't ask me again. I do not know what it is with you Americans in feeling the need to disclose everything when no one asked nor wanted to know. Such things are irksome."

With a toss of her hair, she turned her back slightly on the pale haired male. Already put out by his attitude. It was just one more secret she had to keep to her already growing pile of secrets. Conceal the fact that she was an immortal. Conceal the fact that her mother was Lachesis, one of the fates. Conceal the fact that SHE was now in fact a fate since the passing of her mother. Now on top of that conceal the fact that this male was a magic eater and she could hardly feel him eating her magic?

Great start.

Not to mention she was stellar at this making friends thing. Looking over at Torma and seeing how wide his eyes were- she couldn't help but let out a sigh.

"I apologize. I was being a Kalos. We have only just met and I do not find it in my best interests to reveal what I am. Such things would be said between friends."

T R A N S L A T I O N Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                      khArika yia ty gnorymYa (Χάρηκα για τη γνωριμία) = nice to meet you!
                                                      Kalos = a**

Book_Ninja69

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                      YOUxXxXxCANxXxXxCHOOSExXxXxFROMxXxXxPHANTOMxXxXxFEARSxXxXxANDxXxXxKINDNESSxXxXxTHATxXxXxCANxXxXxKILL
                                                      IXXXXW I L LXXXXC H O O S EXXXXAXXXP A T HXXXXT H A T ' SXXXXC L E A R
                                                      IxXxXxxXxXxxXxXxxXxXxC H O O S ExXxXxxXxXxxXxXxxXxXxF R E E W I L L

Desirable Poster

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆xx★ ★ ★xx▆▆
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
I CAN HOLD MY BREATHxxxI CAN BITE MY TONGUExxxI CAN STAY AWAKE FOR DAYSxxxIF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT BE YOUR NUMBER ONE

User ImageUser Image
                                        ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                        I CAN FAKE A SMILExxxI CAN FORCE A LAUGHxxxI CAN DANCE AND PLAY A PARTxxxIF THAT'S WHAT YOU ASKxxxGIVE YOU ALL I AM

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

LOCATIONx:: Near the Cafeteria
                                        OUTFITx:: x
                                        VOICEx:: Rikku
                                        MOODx:: nervous <3
                                        CRUSHINGx:: wouldn't you like to know?
                                        I CAN FAKE A SMILExxxI CAN FORCE A LAUGHxxxI CAN DANCE AND PLAY A PARTxxxIF THAT'S WHAT YOU ASKxxxGIVE YOU ALL I AM

After a few moments of standing there with Shino (and Lieve still frolicking around behind him) Gene started to loosen up a little. Feeling calmer suddenly now that the shock of running into him, along with Lieve's teasing, was starting to dissipate. She felt like she could finally calm down, yet while the blood faded from her cheeks, she was still aware of the twisting of her heart in her chest and the butterflies in her gut.

"Uh, how have you been? She hasn't been causing you too much trouble now has she?" Shino asked, breaking the sudden awkward silence now that Lieve had been "almost caught" making kissy-faces behind Shino's back. She watched as the girl skipped off, heading to the cafeteria.

Oh! Um, I've been alright too.” She admitted, feeling her hands fold in front of her again, needing something to do. Hugging herself made her feel a little more at ease, safe even, even if it made her look visibly smaller. Telling him that she was working another job outside of working at the coffee shop to make ends meet didn't seem right to tell a person. Even if he or she was a new friend. Maybe after a few more months of knowing someone it would be alright to say. “And Lieve's been fine. She's adjusting still."

The last thing had been a slip up, but one that could easily be rectified. She hadn't told Shino about why they had moved here save that she was applying to a school here, upon meeting him. Again, it didn't feel right to say that she and her sister were escaping hostile family conditions and had driven miles upon miles to get away.

She's starting to get used to the weather and stuff here. It's warmer here than New York. Hence shorts." She amended, looking over at him with a soft smile. “However, she's still not used to wooden floors. I'm glad I invested in plastic tableware. At this she giggled, looking over at him with a warm smile, her blue eyes softening as they made contact with his.

I assume you are going to the Cafeteria?" Shino asked, earning a nod from Gene. Tucking a strand of her orange hair behind her ear, she looked over at the Cafeteria, watching as Lieve slipped through the doors leaving Shino and Gene alone with limited privacy. She felt like she should go after her sister, but... for all the reasons as to why they came to the Academy, she guessed it was alright to let her be on her own for a little while longer.

Yes. I didn't even know there was another set of students here till the opening ceremony earlier today. Guess I didn't meet the qualifications for the Moon Class," She shrugged, not entirely offended by not being able to be a part of the special class. She found herself absentmindedly playing with a strand of her orange hair, twirling the ends between her fingers as she found herself looking over at the clock tower. “Not that I mind, I'll have a busy time as it is. Full-load. Extracurriculars and two jobs will be a challenge." She smiled, closing her eyes for a moment as she enjoyed the last few minutes of the warmth on her face before looking longingly at the disappearing light through the trees. Wishing that she could watch the sun set.

Are you... going to the Clock Tower?" She asked him, tearing her gaze away and silently kicking herself. She had guessed that he was heading to the Clock Tower by how he phrased the question. He was so quick to deduce where she was going... but then again it was obvious in how she was walking directly toward the cafeteria.

The Dark One11

BUT I'M ONLY HUMANxxxAND I BLEED WHEN I FALL DOWNxxxI'M ONLY HUMANxxxAND I CRASH AND I BREAK DOWN

your words in my head knives in my heart
                                        you build me up and then i fall apart
                                        'cause i'm only human
                                        i can turn it on
                                        be a good machine
                                        i can hold the weight of worlds

▆▆xx★ ★ ★xx▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Desirable Poster

______________________▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
t h e y___ s a y_______ w e___ a r e___ w h a t___ w e___ a r e_________b u t___ w e___ d o n ' t___ h a v e___ t o___ b e______________________________________________

User ImageUser Image
                                                                __________▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀___▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀__▀▀▀__▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀___ ▀▀▀___________________
                                                                tab tab ___i ' m___b a d___b e h a v i o r___________________b u t___i___d o___i t___i n___t h e___b e s t___w a y

tab tab tab tab i ' l l___b e___t h e___w a t c h e r___o f___t h e___e t e r n a l___f l a m e_________________________

tab tab tab tab ________________i ' l l___b e___t h e___g u a r d___d o g___o f___a l l___y o u r___f e v e r___d r e a m s

→ o u t f i t :: here
                                                                → v o i c e :: Nilin
                                                                → l o c a t i o n :: with Gale in the Quad
                                                                → c r u s h :: ewwwwwwww no xD

User Image
                                                                    Oh how her heart raced! Feeling the wind under her wings as she tipped her body slightly. She let herself glide, dipping her wings into the wispy clouds below leaving a trail of where she had been mid-flight.

The sunlight reflected upon her scales, illuminating the creature more so she would blind any creature that dared to look upon her. It was as the sun continued to set that she made her way back towards the mountain range- knowing that this would be the last time that she would be able to fly in a while. Unlike that of the East, the Western dragons could not use their powers to fly. They were built more for strength. To fight.

As the ground came closer into view. She began to draw in her wings, fastening her pace until the last second- and unfolded them. Catching the air and used it to push herself back, allowing her to safely land. If anyone had the pleasure of riding her- they would all agree that it was cutting it close.

To close.

She swept the snow off the mountain with the flick of her tail. The sound of the swish echoing in the small clearing in which she landed. At first glance no one would have noticed the white dragon in how she blended in with the surroundings, but against the green backdrop- they might have noticed the hints of gold here and there.

But had they looked again- they would have watched as the dragon knelt down and lowered her head before the dragon started to shrink. Melting- almost like the snow. Before long, the dragon was replaced by a tall white haired girl- nearly equal in her beauty and regal air- yet no longer blended into her surroundings with her exposed flesh.

After a moment or two, she began to make her way towards the nearest rock where her things were set and began to dress herself. Knowing full well that she should meet Gale.

He was her Caster. Her Master... her partner. And she, his familiar. However, this very same Caster her had abandoned her and had been quite quick to dodge her every chance she got to even get close to her.

She didn't think he quite grasped the situation he was in.

A crack caught her attention as suddenly the "phone" that she was given had suddenly broken into two in her hands. Pouting, she let the crumbling pieces fall to the ground and made a mental note to get herself a new one when she felt it.

The softest of tugs in her breast. Placing a hand on her chest, she closed her eyes, allowing herself to follow the source of the tug in her minds eyes and saw it. Sensing Gale.

Quickly she ran.

* ~ * Small Time Skippy * ~ *

She had finally been able to catch her breath as she stopped within the crowd, bending over slightly to the point where she could rest her palms upon her knees. Hunching over to allow herself a moment before she heard the sounds of a skrimish nearby. Immediately she stiffened, feeling that tug within her breast once more as she approached. She could sense danger, yet through her bond with Gale, she could sense that Gale was more bored than he was afraid. Yet, that did not stop her now quickening pace.

She pushed people out of her way, her face no longer amused. Around her right arm, there was a sash that decreed her position upon campus as one of the Disciplinary Committees. Her job was to uphold the rules at Midnight Caste Academy and to protect the students. As she pushed her way through the crowd, she was met with protests till she turned her silver eyes upon them, causing them to freeze immediately- although it was not due to her power. But how intimidated she was.

It was as she had exited the crowd that she spotted him and his blue head. His posture stiffening as he looked at her, his mouth agape.

"Celeste... What.... What are you doing here? Not that I mind... I'm just surprised to see you." He started, his mouth closing as she met his eyes. She wasn't aware of how she looked at that moment, inwardly she was jumping around with glee- soaring in the skies once more and wanted nothing more than to curl up to Gale and throw him around... but outwardly she looked bored, angry, and annoyed. Sighing, she folded her arms and cocked her hips to the side as a group of boys came running up behind him.

"Oi! Radcliffe! We ain't finished with you yet." One of the boys shouted, earning Celeste's icy gaze to flicker from Gale to the boy as he gripped Gale's shoulder.

Immediately Celeste was by his side.

She gripped the male's wrist in hers, feeling her fingers press too tightly into the bones as she could hear a crunch from where she stood.

"It is against the rules to fight on campus. Please refrain from touching another student or I shall be forced to turn you into the security guards for disruption of the peace." she spoke calmly, inwardly she was jumping up in down, her eyes flicking to Gale's for praise yet a menacing aura emanated from her. Her lips were tugged into a cruel smile, her voice-- while sultry, was warning. Taking her gaze of of Gale, she lightly thrust the male back, however her idea of light was still lax compared to that of a human's- and the male ended up falling back farther and slammed into the nearest building.

She felt herself blink in response before turning to Gale.

Her cheeks puffed slightly and her lips pressed tightly together before she bent forward, unaware of the fact that by doing so caused a few passerby's to see down her shirts. Her hands rested upon her hips, in fists and her expression was anything but amused.

"Gale..." She started, her tone taking on this sudden eeire quality as her silver hair fell forward, veiling her face. "Why is it that every time I leave you to do something... you start a fight or disappear on me?" She started, unaware of the male and his friends were about to gang up on her. "It makes me feel so sad. I just want to be by your side."

Around them the people that started to gather started to murmur, earning a slight blush from Celeste as she caught a few of their whispers. Something about a couple.

At this she stood up, wanting to rectify the situation and shout that she was his familiar when a sudden fist entered her field of vision. Spinning around, she barely avoided the fist before she grabbed the person's arm and flipped them into the air. The motion causing her skirt to flare upwards as her panties flashed the crowd- before she released the male, sending him into his friends.

"I thought I said that it is against school policy to law a hand on another student." She sighed, folding her arms across her chest before she stepped forward away from Gale so he wouldn't get hurt. Her demeanor changed yet again, the temperature dropping a few degrees as she suddenly didn't like these males. They tried to harm her master twice now! Albeit she was oblivious to the actual amount of times he tried to harm him, or else Celeste would not have been as nice as she was being now.

"Alright. If it's a fight you want, I shall end this quickly." She mumbled, watching as the men came at her again only they didn't get anywhere near her as they suddenly slipped upon the cement. No one would have noticed the faint patches of ice here and there, or at least to a human's eye as they all fell upon one another suddenly, earning the faintest of smiles from the dragon's lips. "Oh, well. Perhaps when you've regained your bearings we can continue this. If I catch you starting fights I will not be so nice." She sighed, waving her hands away before she turned to Gale again, this time gripping his ear.

"And you master, have some explaining to do," She mumbled again, earning a few giggles from the crowd as she pulled him away by his ear to a more quiet place.

Razias_Shadows_Slapcakes

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀___▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀_____▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀_____________________________________
                                                                    tab tab a n d_______l i v e_______w i t h_______m e_______f o r e v e r_______

ϣҽ____________αяҽ____________i m m o r t a l s____________

ϣҽ______αяҽ_______i m m o r t a l s_________

Desirable Poster

User Image
User Image
                                                              xᴘʟᴀsᴛιᴄ ᴛᴜʙᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀɴs !!
                                                              xxbits and pieces and
                                                              xxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxmagic from the hand
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxw e ' r exxm a k i n 'xx( w e i r dxxs c i e n c e )xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

₀₀.⋮* OUTFIT:: Here
                                                              ₀₀.⋮* VOICE:: Sokka
                                                              ₀₀.⋮* CRUSHING:: anything with bewbs and is female <3
                                                              ₀₀.⋮* LOCATION:: Quad (Currently hiding in some bushes)
                                                              ₀₀.⋮* COMPANY:: no body~

To say that he didn't feel Death breathing down his neck would be an understatement. Death was all around the campus yet no one could feel it unless their time was near. For Chase? He felt the goosebumps the minute she appeared next to him.

The minute she materialized next to him, Chase through his binoculars into the air and drew his foam sword out, pointing it and waving it madly at the purple-haired woman.

"BEGONESATANANOONEWANTSYOUHERE." And by no one, he meant himself. "Discede a me occidendo , veto mors hodie," he shouted his chant, waving his sword madly yet it couldn't do anything. Chase was an incredibly powerful Alchemist, but in terms of physical power?

He'd just be a dragon's toothpick and then a clot in their intestines. To a troll he'd be the weight pressing in on their stomach and the terd they couldn't process.

The life of the offspring of a half reaper and a cursed magician was not easy. Death couldn't kill him... and then dying twenty-eight times a day and then some got tiring.

He was still waving his foam sword madly when his ringtone went off. "HEEEEEEEEEEY SEXY PIGGY. DIG. DIG. DIG. DIG. DIG. DIG. DIG. DIGGIN' MINECRAFT STYLE."

"Please hold for a moment mother." He spoke, his voice suddenly deadpan as he turned his back on her. Knowing that she'd probably use the moment to slit his throat but he felt like he had to answer the reply. Not even deigning her with a response yet about his "bad habits"

From: That One Dude
                                                              Oi, where the hell are you? BTW got any slices of goodness, warm or cold IDC if you got any extra I'll buy it off ya if I hafta'

Ah. Him.
                                                              Wanting to eat his lord Pza and stuff his gullet full of the warm delicious cheeses with mouthfuls of meat.

Blinking, Chase realized that he worded that wrongly in his mind to the point where someone would take it badly somewhere in the world. Clearing his throat, he quickly entered a reply.

To: That One Dude
                                                              YOU ARE ASKING THE MERCHANT KNAVE. I HAVE EVERYTHING ON ME
                                                              However.
                                                              If you wish for a certain product please be sure to clarify before I go digging for it.
                                                              Depending upon the amount of slices you wish, the fee will vary.
                                                              On another note, it pleases me that you and I will be attending school together.
                                                              I look forward to our future exploits. Soap in the fountain sound too trivial tonight?

He then turned his body back to his mother and picked his foam sword, waving it back at her again.

"ONCEMOREBEGONESATANGOBACKTOTHEHELLYOUHAVESPRUNGTHFROM!" He shouted, before waving around the sword madly once more when he heard a sudden clamor. He set the sword down and picked up the binoculars, inspecting the sound when he spotted a white haired girl throwing a man with her panties flashing- and then "That One Dude" crashing into a pair of girls. He looked to both parties before setting the binoculars down and cleared his throat, looking at his mother with all seriousness now.

"Mother. You as an educator should know that there is no such thing as a bad behavior. There is no such thing as a troubled student, but it is a child with mistaken behaviors. You are sullying the name of an educator by viewing me in such a manner. And I am not a peeping tom. I am gathering information." Pressing his lips tightly together, Chase folded his arms across his chest, mock-offended by his mother's words as he now stared straight through the leaves of the bush he hid in. He wondered as to what was her purpose of hanging around him. The faculty around the campus were better acquaintances than he- and he only knew that he was her new favorite punching bag and in some sick twisted way it was her way of showing affection. He was sure her plaything would attest to it.

Book_Ninja69

iSnakeeyes

© Codes by the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd and Graphics by little miss takel

Mythical Demigod

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User ImageUser Image
                                                              (DEATH SURROUNDS) my heartbeat
                                                              tab tab tab tab tab xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx isxs l o w i n gx down

tab IxxW O N ' TxxT A K ExxT H ExxW O R L D ' SxxA B U S E xxxxxxIxxW O N ' TxxG I V ExxU P,xxIxxR E F U S E !!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀xx( B R E A KxxT H E I RxxH O L D )

⒈ VOICE:: Rangiku Matsumoto from Bleach
                                                              ⒉ OUTFIT:: Casual
                                                              ⒊ LOCATION:: Campus Quad
                                                              ⒋ COMPANY:: Chase
                                                              ⒌ CRUSH:: Hotties

And prepare for stupidity in three...two...one.... She counted down in her mind.

He broke out with his foam sword again as if that would do any kind of damage to her minor or otherwise. Mostly just annoy her as he jabbed her with it. She raised a single purple brow and watched his tirade through glassy violet blue eyes. Her bottle was slowly slipping from her lax fingers and her jaw was starting to open slowly. She didn't know whether to laugh at him or punch him in his face.

"I'm not a demon dumb a**." She stated annoyed.

Perhaps she should find a better outlet for him, this obsession he had with thinking she was a satanic creature was certainly not healthy for a young man his age. Perhaps he would like science club or a potions class could be added to the night curriculum. Something to interest him. She was fairly sure he was stupid however. He prayed to pizza for the Fates sake.

He was her offspring so sadly she couldn't kill him to spare him his terrible life. Not that she couldn't kill her own child. Fate, she killed her own brother but it was more of a literally could not kill Chase no matter what she did. And she tried on many occasions when he pissed her off. Now it became part of her daily dose of mother love to kill him. A very annoying ring tone hit her ears and she let out a sigh as he began to text someone. Probably one of his friends which was nice because at least he had friends. One thing Chase was good at was making friends.

She took a moment to wonder where she had gone wrong with her idiot child. Was it too much booze? I do drink quite a bit and frankly it could have serious side effects on a child. She wondered as he continued his tirade. Or perhaps he was dropped on his head? She would find the b*****d who dropped her child and kill them. Her blood boiled.

Jura listened to Chase go on about misbehaving not being a thing and she rolled her eyes before taking a drink. The tepid liquid flowed through her body warming her before she bothered to respond to him. He was spying on the people around him. A student was getting into a fight already and she didn't give a damn. Let the brats fight it out. Blood bath was fine as long as she didn't see a human getting hurt. The Consul would become a pest if that happened. She reached her hand out and balled her fist, her eye twitching now at her son's idiotic speech.

Her fist came down on his head pretty hard, she wasn't trying to kill him but she was a reaper so unfortunately there was some power behind it. "What are you stupid?!" She barked. "You are just plain, no nonsense, above average bad all around. You could make a saint tear their hair out with your antics." Jura flipped her hair and rubbed her temple. "You make me wanna quit drinking just so I can start drinking." She grumbled. "Now, quite being an otaku hentai and go play with kids your own age. Don't make me remove all the bushes and trees on campus just so you have no where to hide. Cause all it takes is one word and they are gone." Jura snapped her fingers for effect. "And stay the hell away from my fountain you rebel rouser." She folded her arms and glared at him. Anticipating her son and expecting him to listen were two different things.

she sighed and shook her head at him. "Throw a party or something. I doubt anyone is going to get any sleep anyway." Jura waved her hand. "After the Moon Class meeting though. Now, off you go you bush demon." She shooed him with her hands.

Talk #6B3FA0 Think: #7744aa Text: #6688ff Spells: #aaccee

NO, WE'RE not gonna die TONIGHT
                                                              WE'RE GONNA STAND AND FIGHT FOREVER (DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES) tab tab tab tab tab
                                                              the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd

Desirable Poster

User Image
    User Image

SHE HURTS!! SHE BREAKS!! SHE HIDES!!
                                                                      XXXXXA N DxxT R I E SxxT OxxP R A YXXXA N DxxT R I E SxxT OxxP R A YXXXA N DxxT R I E SxxT OxxP R A YXXXA N DxxT R I E SxxT OxxP R A YXXXXX
                                                                      ▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Feeling odd for sitting so long, Amber stood up, dusting off the back of her skirt as she did. She kept her eye on Terra's signs, not wanting to miss whatever she said while she made herself a little more comfortable now that she wasn't straining herself looking up at the girl while she spoke.

Oh! Banshee. That is a different one. You are definitely glitter folk. Terra gave her a thumbs up. The folk are very mysterious and pretty awesome. I've never met one but I have felt them nearby before. You are as cute as I imaged your kind would be.

At the comment the red-orange haired girl felt her cheeks flush with a sudden warmth, causing her to squirm a little where she stood. She started to play with her hands a little, wanting something to do with them and ended up protesting at the statement that she was cute when the girl continued again- this time going more in depth about what Mancers were.

Amber watched her hands intently, glancing up to see the girl's expressions while she spoke wondering what her feelings were on the topic. A lot of people talked their situations all the time and had mixed feelings about it. Some were happy with their lives while others weren't. Amber was curious as to where she fell when Terra outright said "It's pretty cool" which meant that she was happy with what she was.

After reading so many books about people not liking the fact they were different, Amber just found herself wondering constantly. One of those days her curiosity would get the best of her. Of that she was sure.

"Oh I know I can but this is much more fun!" The girl giggled, smiling happily as she looked at Amber. The girl's golden orbs softened looking at the girl as she smiled and nodded in agreement.

She felt a slight breeze pick up then, causing her to tuck a few strands of her orange red-hair behind her ear and keep it there so she could see Terra's face better. She felt a glow in her being, happy as she was unsure as to how she'd be able to make friends. It was so long since she had a friend after all. Her only friend had disappeared on her. Thinking about it, a hint of sadness creeped it's way into her heart, causing her eyes to lose their glow and her lips to fall slightly.

It is fun! It's been years since I used to talk-

WHAM!

A sudden force slammed into her, causing her to lose her balance and fall.

It was like everything was in slow motion. People around her were walking so slowly and she saw the stone bench next to her growing closer. It took everything she had to force herself away from the bench... and she regretted not taking the hit instantly as instead she found herself suddenly falling in something wet.

A pond.

It was shallow, but still deep enough so that when she fell into it her skirt and her shirt were drenched. Thankfully, she was wearing a sweater and a bra that matched it's coloring so no one would know what color underwear she was wearing- but it was still embarrassing enough to where people all around her had stopped to laugh. The thing that had rammed into her had already stood up, retrieving his skateboard as he talked to Terra as if she weren't even there. Or at least he had glimpsed at her long enough but it hadn't exactly registered where she was.

The entire time she had fallen she had wanted to scream, it was an instinct after all, but she had to clamp it down. Now... now she wanted to cry.

Her eyes were burning, warm water bubbling forth as it slowly leaked in rivers down her bright red cheeks. Her body trembled from the gust of wind, chilling her body instantly as it licked her damp clothes and... she balled her fists. Standing up, she pulled herself out of the pond, clutching at the hemline of her skirt so it wouldn't fall due to how the sudden weight of the water absorbed in her cotton clothes. Her hair was perhaps the driest thing as the pond water had splashed up onto her back and part of her front. Only the tips were damp enough.

"Excuse me ladies but have either of you seen a white haired, red eyed guy running around? He's kinda hard to miss" the black haired male asked as Amber came up behind him, still holding onto her hemline of her skirt, but now it was less obvious as she instead folded her hands across her stomach. She sniffled, trying to not let what happened get to her. She quickly squeezed the excess water out of her skirt, feeling that it was no longer in danger of falling before she quickly signed to Terra.

Want to translate for me to this jerk-face who can't even apologize? She asked Terra quickly before turning to the black haired boy. No. I have not seen him. Next time be more careful on you skateboard. She signed, meeting the boy's red eyes dead on before turning back to Terra, clearly telling the boy she was done talking to him. Apparently in addition to being what I am, I'm also invisible?
                                                                      This she signed to Terra, unsure how the male could have missed her. She shook her head, oblivious to the fact that the boy could probably read what she was signing... and letting her temper get the best of her.

He was just lucky she didn't let out the scream she so desperately wanted to wail.

Book_Ninja69

iSnakeeyes
                                                                      ERMEHGAWDPOSTY

▌⒈ OUTFIT:: Here
                                                                      ▌⒉ VOICE:: Serrah
                                                                      ▌⒊ LOCATION:: outside the Cafeteria
                                                                      ▌⒋ COMPANY:: Terra Aknol and Xander
                                                                      ▌⒌ CRUSH:: N/A

═════════ © Codes by the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd and Graphics by KeiiN ══════════

User Image

Desirable Poster

User ImageUser Image
                                              WE, WE DON'T HAVE TO WORRY 'BOUT NOTHIN'X X X X X X
                                              'cause we got the firexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                              tab tab tab tab tab AND WE'RE BURNING ONE HELL OF A SOMETHIN'

X X X X X X outfit:: here
                                              X X X X X X voice:: Bo from Lost Girl
                                              X X X X X X crush:: n / a
                                              X X X X X X location:: in front of the Clock Tower with Torma and Mira

Life is like a boat, it never sinks. What card company sold that bullshit? Whoever had ever said that, needed to be put on a boat that was bond for destruction and leave them to die. Then they should call everyone they had ever offended by selling that quote to the highest bidder. Look at the Titanic. Look at her other two sister ships that had gone down to their watery graves.

And then look at all those people who had barely survived such an ordeal.

One such survivor walked alone upon the flight of stairs exiting her rooms on campus. Her sandals clanking upon the ground with each step as she did. Her hair was glowing a brilliant golden light and her eyes were alight with an inner fire, as she strode with purpose down the hallway. This... this was the life. Life on the ground, feeling the warmth of the sun-- kissing your skin and filling you with it's warmth. Her fingers itched to summon the warmth to her hand, manifesting into a ball of fire, to play with the licking flames just one more time before she'd have to behave herself. Perhaps that part of life was not so blissful.

The Fire Elemental was was frivolous as an Air Elemental could be. They did what it was that they pleased with almost the same amount of intensity as they did. However, Fire Elementals were prone to... get too worked up. Usually ending in random wild-fires all over the place.

Absentmindedly, the fire elemental started to play with the strings that danged from the knitted top she wore. The beads of the top swaying, smacking her all over her exposed flesh while she walked. She thought it was pleasing to the eye and having been a performer for many years, she had thought it'd be good to catch a person's eye. Not to mention she had just recently purchased the top and felt like wearing it. She was sure that one of her co-workers, Odette, would probably talk about professional attire- but Pyrrha never listened to her about it. Probably because the Mage and she wielded opposite forces of nature. Odette wielded primarily ice while Pyrrha was... well fire.

In any case, Odette wouldn't be able to catch the fire elemental to put her into something confining in the slightest. Having lived through a period of time where corsets and thousands of layers of clothing had been the highest points in fashion, Pyrrha tended to burn any that even entered her line of sight even now. When fashion trends started to sway towards where women could go around without wearing one, where they could show their ankles, show a little bit of clevage, AND WHERE THEY COULD WEAR PANTS.... Pyrrha was beyond thrilled.

Now if only they'd stop forcing her to go over bodies of water then she could die of happiness.

Hearing someone's throat clear, she tilted her head back to notice the white haired woman she was thinking about tapping her foot behind her.

"Ms. Lehava, you should put another layer of clothing on. Or at least a top. What you are wearing is not appropriate for the students-"

"Pyrrha, Ms. Magnus. It's Pyrrha. We are co-workers, it's alright to call me by my first name when we are not working during school-hours. And as it is my free-time, I can wear what I wish." With this she opened the doors from one of the Classroom buildings and stepped out into the Quad. She was greeted with a few whistles from the younger males that lingered around while she made her way towards the Clock Tower.

"While that maybe Mi-Pyrrha... you are still living on campus." The white haired woman spoke, feeling herself sigh.

"Loosen up Ms. Prim and Proper. You are going to die an early death if you keep thinking that way. You're still a kid. Loosen up and enjoy life a little." Pyrrha spoke, feeling herself sigh as she glanced back to look at the white haired woman.

"I do enjoy my life. And I have loosened up. That's why I have such respect for rules."

"You had daddy issues didn't you?" Pyrrha smiled, looking back at the woman. She caught a glimpse of the blue in the pale woman's cheeks and could feel the heat radiating off the woman. Maybe she struck that blow a little too well. "Look Ms. Magnus, I have nothing but respect for you. I'll be sure to change my clothing up a little more." She amended, sighing because inwardly that was the very opposite of what she wanted. She didn't have time to go back to her room to go find a jacket or something as the time for the Clock Tower to open was fast approaching.

"Alright then... I'm going to go... check on the perimeter again."

"Didn't you check that thing twelve times already today? If they were getting in, they'd have a hell of a time doing it." Pyrrha spoke, feeling her words come out more like a hiss at this point.

"They would." Odette smiled, her eyes glittering with some... something that looked like amusement. Pyrrha felt her lips tug upwards, a soft hint of a smirk. Folding her arms across her chest, Pyrrha felt herself look at the woman, stopping suddenly causing Odette to walk into her back.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you set up a few things to make their job harder."

"Oh, maybe another three layers ontop of it maybe."

"Mages." Pyrrha snorted, trying to hold back a laugh.

"I'll see you inside the tower in a little while Ms. Lehava." The white haired woman smiled, waving to the Elemental before disappearing into the crowd. Sighing, the woman folded her hands behind her head, allowing her eyes to close as she made her way to the Clock Tower. Noting a white haired male and black haired woman standing there already roaring to go.

"Anxious?" She asked, feeling a blonde eye quirk upwards as she looked at the two.

Book_Ninja69

"

AND WE'RE GONNA LET IT
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxburn, burn, burn, burnX X X X X X
© coding by the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd & graphic by a wild rumpusxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImageUser Image
[Location: Near the Clock Tower] [Company: Me, myself and I] [ Mood: Slightly nervous]

Then~

Some days and most nights were long, sometimes too long for Sieg to bear, ever since leaving his peaceful home in the woods of Dresden, his life had taken a turn for the...boring, actually. Sure, he didn't have to worry about hunters coming back for him, or his wary neighbors to break down the doors to his small house at night to beat him to a pulp, this was true, and Sieg was very grateful for it: he could actually sleep peacefully for more than a couple of hours without waking up due to the smallest of noises, he was safe, at least for the time being. The downside to this peace and quiet -which he of course cherished- was that his days were...uneventful at times. At least back in Dresden things weren't the same for a full week, there was no routine to his days, sometimes the lack of any kind of occurrence made his days very unenjoyable. Sieg loved living life one day at a time, he had learned to do so as he grew up, he didn't make plans that far ahead -you never knew what dwelled around the corner, behind you, watching from above or hiding in a dark alley- so if he ever made plans, he planned for a couple of days at most, and even when he did, the so-called 'plans' were as vague as they could be, often making him reconsider calling them 'plans' instead of 'guidelines'. Sieg had nothing to do, and that was why sometimes he'd despise his way of life , every day would start in the same fashion, he'd open his eyes and find a very familiar ceiling, almost staring, glaring at him even, maybe it was its way of berating his hermit-like lifestyle.

"I think...I think maybe I'm reading too much into it." he said, breathing heavily as he walked down the streets of New York, staring at a map of the city, he had to reach the Michigan state, and then to Lake Huron, it sounded...less complicated that what he thought at first glance, he had to take the bus, or rather, he had to take tons of buses, which beat having to board an airplane. He sighed as he stood still for a moment, raising his head from the map and looking around, figuring where he was and how far he was from the nearest bus station.
                                                              "I think I'm almost there." he muttered as he kept walking, reaching the nearest station in a couple of minutes "Well, this wasn't very complicated." he though as he arrived to the station, he had to hop buses several times, but getting to Michigan was possible after all. Sieg smiled as he boarded the bus and sat down, patting himself on the back for not screwing this up "Great,things are going smoothly, this will take less time than I thought."

Now~

"Everything sucks. This took way longer than I thought." He said to no one in particular as he got off the kind of odd school bus. He sighed deeply, a sound of utter defeat, but it was a sound of relief as well, at least he was in one piece, safe and sound, AND he made it to school, albeit a tad too late though. And to think his trip started out smoothly...somewhat at least. Sieg was tired, sleepy, slightly stressed, hungry AND late for school, it was a safe bet to say that his travel abilities did not yet feel up to par. A long sigh escaped his lips as he started walking ahead, holding nothing but a backpack on him. For some reason, his gaze was drawn towards the big clock tower , maybe it had to do with the fact that it was in the very center of the campus, like a landmark, so that would make it easier to read the campus map he was handed, so the best choice was to get to the tower, obviously.

He soon regretted doing so, however, as he got closer and closer to the tower, the more and more magic he could feel, he could smell it, he could see it. And so, it was kind of like walking into a field full of...energy, he supposed. Sieg groaned as he kept walking forward, trying to act as inconspicuous as possible, he was a magic eater in a school half-full of magic beings after all, so it wouldn't be weird if someone came up and tried to pick up a fight with him over nothing. It had to happen sometime, so he'd rather get into one fight now, before classes actually started, rather than getting into many fights during the course of the semester. At least he had a fighting chance here...no, in reality, he had less of a fighting chance at school, in times like this he wondered why did he bother to come to that school. He sighed deeply as he reached a tree in particular, its leaves providing a large shadow, a natural shelter from the sun, a place where he could take a small break, sit down, look around at the sights, and maybe, just maybe stay out of trouble, for a while at least.

User ImageUser Image

Mythical Demigod

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User ImageUser Image
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Vᴏɪᴄᴇ Cʟᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ
tab tab tab Location:: Outside Clock Tower Company:: Mira Thoughts:: Damn I'm stupid

tab
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄XX▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ XX ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ XX▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄XX ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Torma like her. She wasn't dishonest or even trying to care. She didn't look at him in disgust or tell him he was supposed to be dead. He noticed several of the supers chose to stay a bit further away from him. Probably magic users and they knew he was a magic eater. They would know after getting a certain distance from him. He kept a tight lid on his hunger and stuffed his hands in his jean pockets. She was pretty when he looked at her more clearly. She had lovely hair that spun around her head and the red streaks were beautiful. And that she wore all black made her skin stick out like a glowing pearl. She was magnificent. Most of all though, he liked her eyes. They were round and a lovely shade of red.

"khArika yia ty gnorymYa," She stated in another language that he did not recognize. "I mean, nice to meet you." She clarified. He smiled. He wondered what language she was speaking. He felt he should know what it was. "No. It's not alright!" She was suddenly shouting at him and he instantly took a step back. The force of her rage was almost physical. Okay, so no asking her what she was. Got it. His violet eyes widened as she ground her teeth. "I would appreciate it if you also didn't ask me again. I do not know what it is with you Americans in feeling the need to disclose everything when no one asked nor wanted to know. Such things are irksome." She finished with a flip of her lovely hair.

He felt like an absolute dumb a**. She was right of course, it was not polite to ask someone what they were, like asking a woman if she was pregnant when she was really just a little chubby. Which he would never do in his life. He hung his head when she looked back at him. Too ashamed to look her in the eye. He was nothing, a being not meant to exist. She was obviously someone important. Someone who would mean something in the future. He was just on borrowed time.

"I apologize. I was being a Kalos. We have only just met and I do not find it in my best interests to reveal what I am. Such things would be said between friends." She explained, she sounded sincere and he looked up with a slightly sad smile.

"No, do not apologize to me. I was wrong to ask you such a personal question after just meeting you. Of course I do not intend to dive into your personal life." He shook his head. "You shouldn't have to apologize to a lowly being such as myself." He let his hands fall at his sides and he looked resigned. Well he flubbed up his first meeting with someone new. Too bad. He liked her too. She was refreshing and real. "I won't ask you anymore prying questions." He stated. He didn't want to leave her side though. She was right and he knew he was wrong. That was fine. As long as she didn't tell him to leave he would still like to be able to talk to her.

He looked at the concrete for a moment and then softly stated. "Also...I'm Swedish..."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄XX▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ XX ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ XX▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄XX ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd

Talk: #221177 Think: #6666aa Text: #7755cc Spells: #cccccc

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff