Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Off the coast of Washington, in a secluded city lies one of the most prestigious academies. This Academy is none other than Lupin Academy; home to the gifted. The students are sent there by invitation of the Headmaster himself. The Headmaster chooses who to invite based on their gifts, and the potential he believes they could hold; and so sends a special letter to students of varying ages. The Academy houses students and staff of all ages; from elementary school to college students, along with teachers who could be centuries old if they are of a race that lives for long periods of time. The community around the Academy consists of Alumni who have taken up settlement just beyond the school's gates, thus the city of Salvat was cultivated.

Now, back to the academy itself. Its buildings are covered with ivy signifying their age, and the classes offered are as diverse as the students and teachers who dwell at the school. From Math to Music, and Potions to Flying Class, the've got everything with talented teachers to instruct. The campus is sprawling and full of greenery, with a forest lining the Southeast side of the school. There's open spaces, and each dorm room has been enchanted with special magic that allows its occupants to have any sized room decorated for their needs. Some students have simple, quaint little rooms like that of a normal dormitory. Others have dorms the size of a small house, with elegant decor to match. And if a student wishes to redecorate their room, they can either do it the old fashioned way with hard work, or if their room needs resizing, they would have to talk to Dorm Guardian Jericho; master of the room spells that will alter the rooms again. Now if you've read all of this, then you must have already received your letter for the academy. Should you choose to attend, the Headmaster will make arrangements to pick you up from your current location, and bring you to Salvat City to attend Lupin Academy for the gifted. Whether your gift is the fact that you are smart, or that you are a rare race, you've been selected to attend the academy. The Headmaster awaits your response, and your fellow students and teachers cannot wait to meet you.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rules! They're here for a reason!

tab First things first; I'm the general mod of the rp. Therefore, I have the last say in an rules and regulations made in the rp. I also am the last word for settling disputes and problems among the rp.

tab I will promote other moderators as the rp grows or if I become too busy.

tab NO godmodding. Yes, some characters are super powerful, but nobody is impervious to everything. If you're character is god-modding you will be dealt with severely.

tab Don't be a jerk to your fellow roleplayers. Yeah, our characters can have jerklike personalities, but in the OOC thread or anywhere else, don't harass your fellow roleplayers. It creates unnecessary drama outside of the rp that frankly, is a b***h to deal with.

tab Quote the person or persons you are talking to. This way when you're moving from area to area you people don't get lost.

tab Post in past tense, third person. Proper spelling and grammar are a must. There really isn't a definite maximum or minimum, but make your posts a reasonable length. We all get writers block where we can only write a few sentences, but try not to post a single one-liner. We also get those moments of pure literary genius or some major s**t is going down and we write A LOT. Just keep in mind the length (gaia sometimes eats posts if they're too long.). When it comes to formatting your posts, the bare minimum requirement is that your posts include a picture of the character, as well as their name. Other than that, have at it when making it pretty with enhancements. Posting colors: Make sure they are easily read without having to gouge out our eyes. Bright colors or light colors are strenuous to read and most likely will be skipped over.

tab Romance, Drama, Fights, and all that jazz are a-ok. Give these things time to develop. No love at first sight shenanigans. Cursing is somewhat okay, just don't use it excessively. Keep your romancey things Gaia-approved.

tab Send your completed profile to me titled "I got the letter!"
User Image

Click below for a preview of the Skeleton.
User Image

๑۩ [character first, middle (optional) and last name here] ۩๑

❝ [Favorite quote here] ❞

I tab A M

✇ [adjective] ✇ [adjective] ✇ [adjective] ✇

L E T ' S tab T A L K tab A B O U T tab O U R S E L V E S

❖ [put age here] ❖ tab tab ❖ [put race/species here] ❖ tab tab ❖ [put gender here] ❖

✪ Student or Teacher: (If a teacher, put teacher and class they teach like Music Teacher or PE Teacher. If student put their school and grade level such as High School Senior or College 3rd Year)
                                                  ✪ Years attended School: (How long they've been attending. If it's their first year, put First Year)

Y O U tab W A N T tab M O R E ?

☛ Height: [in feet and inches]
                                                  ☛ Weight: [in pounds]
                                                  ☛ Hair Color: [color of hair]
                                                  ☛ Eye Color: [color of eyes]
                                                  ☛ Extra marks: [tattoos, scars, etc.]
                                                  ☛ Powers and Talents: (If they have any powers and talents put them here)
                                                  ☛ Pet: (If they have a pet put it here)

G O S H , tab Y O U tab S U R E tab A R E tab N O S Y

I T ' S tab A tab L O N G tab S T O R Y
                                                        [background of character. Minimum 2 paragraphs, five to seven sentences.]

P E O P L E tab L I K E tab T O tab C A L L tab M E
                                                        [put personality description here]

I F tab W E ' R E tab F R I E N D S tab Y O U tab M I G H T tab K N O W

T H E S E tab A R E tab A tab F E W tab O F tab M Y tab F A V O R I T E tab T H I N G S
                                                        list off favorite things

W H O L E tab L O T T A tab N O P E
                                                        List off things they dislike/hate

K E E P tab T H I S tab U N D E R tab W R A P S
                                                        List off their guilty pleasures, secret desires, or embarrassing moments

O H tab H O T tab D A M N , tab T H I S tab I S tab M Y tab J A M
                                                        Link to their favorite song (use the URL button on the bbc format bar

W A N T tab T O tab C O M E tab I N?
                                                        Link to what their bedroom would look like

Click to grab the code for the skeleton:
[imgleft]http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah253/ThePirateWolf/Placeholder_zps831b4bc6.png[/imgleft]
[list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [list] [color=#668B8B]
[size=24][align=center]๑۩ [character first, middle (optional) and last name here] ۩๑[/align][/size][/color]

[align=center][color=#6D5555]▇[/color][color=#665852]▇[/color][color=#605B4F]▇[/color][color=#5A5E4C]▇[/color][color=#546149]▇[/color][color=#4D6546]▇[/color][color=#476843]▇[/color][color=#416B41]▇[/color][color=#3B6E3E]▇[/color][color=#34713B]▇[/color][color=#2E7538]▇[/color][color=#287835]▇[/color][color=#227B32]▇[/color][color=#1C7E2F]▇[/color][color=#15812D]▇[/color][color=#0F852A]▇[/color][color=#098827]▇[/color][color=#038B24]▇[/color][color=#038B24]▇[/color][color=#098827]▇[/color][color=#0F852A]▇[/color][color=#15812D]▇[/color][color=#1C7E2F]▇[/color][color=#227B32]▇[/color][color=#287835]▇[/color][color=#2E7538]▇[/color][color=#34713B]▇[/color][color=#3B6E3E]▇[/color][color=#416B41]▇[/color][color=#476843]▇[/color][color=#4D6546]▇[/color][color=#546149]▇[/color][color=#5A5E4C]▇[/color][color=#605B4F]▇[/color][color=#665852]▇[/color]

[size=24][color=#98817B]❝ [Favorite quote here] ❞[/color]

[color=#674846]I:tab:A M

✇ [adjective] ✇ [adjective] ✇ [adjective] ✇ [/size][/color][/align]

[color=darkgreen][size=18][align=center]L E T ' S:tab:T A L K:tab:A B O U T:tab:O U R S E L V E S[/align][/size][/color]

[color=#6E8B3D][align=center]❖ [put age here] ❖:tab::tab:❖ [put race/species here] ❖:tab::tab:❖ [put gender here] ❖[/align]

✪ Student or Teacher: (If a teacher, put teacher and class they teach like Music Teacher or PE Teacher. If student put their school and grade level such as High School Senior or College 3rd Year)
✪ Years attended School: (How long they've been attending. If it's their first year, put First Year)
[/color]

[color=#964514][align=center][size=18]Y O U:tab:W A N T:tab:M O R E ?[/size][/align][/color]

[color=#8B6508]☛ Height: [in feet and inches]
☛ Weight: [in pounds]
☛ Hair Color: [color of hair]
☛ Eye Color: [color of eyes]
☛ Extra marks: [tattoos, scars, etc.]
☛ Powers and Talents: (If they have any powers and talents put them here)
☛ Pet: (If they have a pet put it here)[/color]

[color=#087830][align=center][size=18]G O S H ,:tab:Y O U:tab:S U R E:tab:A R E:tab:N O S Y[/size][/align][/color]

[color=#00A86B][size=24]✎[/size] I T ' S:tab:A:tab:L O N G:tab:S T O R Y
[list] [list] [list] [background of character. Minimum 2 paragraphs, five to seven sentences.]
[/list] [/list] [/list]

[size=24]✎[/size] P E O P L E:tab:L I K E:tab:T O:tab:C A L L:tab:M E
[list] [list] [list] [put personality description here]
[/list] [/list] [/list][/color]

[color=#8B4C39][align=center][size=18]I F:tab:W E ' R E:tab:F R I E N D S:tab:Y O U:tab:M I G H T:tab:K N O W[/size][/align][/color]

[color=#CD6090][size=24]❤[/size] T H E S E:tab:A R E:tab:A:tab:F E W:tab:O F:tab:M Y:tab:F A V O R I T E:tab:T H I N G S
[list] [list] [list] list off favorite things

[color=#CA1F7B][size=24]✘[/size] W H O L E:tab:L O T T A:tab:N O P E
[list] [list] [list] List off things they dislike/hate
[/list] [/list] [/list] [/color]

[color=#8B7D7B][size=24]☂[/size]K E E P:tab:T H I S:tab:U N D E R:tab:W R A P S
[list] [list] [list] List off their guilty pleasures, secret desires, or embarrassing moments

[color=#C08081][size=24]♫[/size]O H:tab:H O T:tab: D A M N ,:tab:T H I S:tab:I S:tab:M Y:tab:J A M
[list] [list] [list] Link to their favorite song (use the URL button on the bbc format bar

[color=#B3446C][size=24]♜[/size]W A N T:tab:T O:tab:C O M E:tab:I N?
[list] [list] [list] Link to what their bedroom would look like

[/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list] [/list]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff