Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noob

10,150 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
XDestiny_Kawaii_AnimefanX
Destiny was startled for a moment and then smiled and laughed. "Thanks!",she said giggling. Destiny read Pokey's mind. "Don't worry! I'll teach you, you can learn how to sing even better than Beyoncé with my training program! It's easy and you'll learn within a week!",Destiny said.

thanks!!!!!
"Hmm, you need a super cute songstress outfit for it though. Then when you sing, you'll sound great and look great!", Destiny said. She used her magic to make a cute outfit appear for Pokey.
*walks outside wondering where everybody is*
User Image Destiny handed outfit to Pokey. "Do you like it?",she asked her eyes shining with ambition.
"OMG that dress is so kawaii Destiny-Chan!!" 4laugh
"Thanks Annie-chan! She might need some nets to go with it whee 3nodding "

Noob

10,150 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
User Image Destiny handed outfit to Pokey. "Do you like it?",she asked her eyes shining with ambition.

yup I LIKE IT sooooo Kawaiiii thanks!!!!!
annie im so sorry. but ill go now so i dont make you madder. confused i told hinta sorry to...
"Yay!! Is their a particular song that you would like to learn? I do best with singing songs from anime though blaugh "
Username:The_Kawaii_Hinata_Hyuga_
Character Name:Hinata
Race:Ninja
Powers:Jutsu of all types but mostly Byakugan
XKawaii_AnnieX
~see's PUP~"What do you mean your lonly too?! confused

i mean like when i say hi nobody says it back like what the hell and no one would talk 2 me
XxSexy_PuppyxX
XKawaii_AnnieX

i mean like when i say hi nobody says it back like what the hell and no one would talk 2 me

you never said you walked up to anyone in particular all you said was say hi 2 peoples

Noob

10,150 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
"Yay!! Is their a particular song that you would like to learn? I do best with singing songs from anime though blaugh "

you can choose since you r teaching me... biggrin
XKawaii_AnnieX
XxSexy_PuppyxX
XKawaii_AnnieX

you never said you walked up to anyone in particular all you said was say hi 2 peoples

SO DONT U THINK THEY SHLULD SAY HI TO BE POLIET EVEN sorry caps locks was on
"How about...Hmm... An easy anime song like Hinageshi?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas