Welcome to Gaia! ::

even here no one talks 2 me

Noob

10,150 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
with this eyepiece i can see everyone information...
~headout to see the new students~"Hello there everybody,Welcome to Lunar Silver Star Academy!I hope you all eenjoy your stay!
-is still in music room singing while my song carries through halls of the school- -hears Annie- "I thought I was only one here since no one knows I'm here..."
~shakes people's hand~

Noob

10,150 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
goes to library and starts reading twilight...
Destiny sat alone in the music room thinking 'Am I alone?' and 'I should give up on singing...No one likes it or gives a crap about it...'. She said, "I am tired of being alone all the time sad ".She pulled out a book called 'The Looking Glass Wars' and began to read it.
((urrgh ppl i'm kinda busy right now,my mom wants us 2 move downstairs so it will take awhile 4 me to post))~overhears Destiny and walks in the room~"Are you ok?!If you like something you shouldn't quit at it at all!

Noob

10,150 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
hears destiny singing....
o that is a nice songs says it in my mind. Why can't i sing like says it in my mind
oh well maybe i should take singing class if there is...
~TRANSPORTS TO DESTINY~ im alone 2 dw ill be ur friend

Noob

10,150 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
*walks up to dorm and puts down Nekori* ((annie pup and destiny should remember her))
~see's PUP~"What do you mean your lonly too?! confused
Destiny was startled for a moment and then smiled and laughed. "Thanks!",she said giggling. Destiny read Pokey's mind. "Don't worry! I'll teach you, you can learn how to sing even better than Beyoncé with my training program! It's easy and you'll learn within a week!",Destiny said.

Noob

10,150 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
o i have a quote No one will understand the true meaning of loneliness only someone... ~ Pink Pokey talking to everyone mind

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff