Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Damon "it is? oh my god i am so high" then he started laughing but then he naroed his eyes at a wnidow thinking he saw a staker bunny

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Vanille sighed. "You really shouldn't come to class like that. Aren't you afraid you'll get in trouble?" she asked. This was also her first day at school in general. Before the "accident" she didn't go to school.
User Image
Damon "corce not" then smiled "what can they do" then fell out of his chair all he did was laugh his head off about it

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

"Such a showoff, isnt he brother? " Natsumi punched El on the shoulder lightly " getting too
                          excited before the actual class is bad you know? what happens if you accidentally hurt someone?"
                          Natsumi said, but she too wanted to show off her powers. She decided that she have to hold
                          the urge in until the training class starts.
User Image
Setsuna
Setsuna smiled at her. "Yea he is but if he wasn't he wouldn't be any fun would he." he said as with a grin. "So what if he hurts someone i'll cover for him." he said with a grin. "After all he doesn't like to think things through." he said standing up. "Okay who else is hungry?" he asked looking around.

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Another sigh escaped her lips and she turned back to the window. It looked so gorgeous outside. It there weren't any classes today Vanille would be in the garden. She closed her eyes as more thoughts appeared in her head.

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Elden looked at Set "Man I haven't even smoked a blunt yet and I'm starving lets bounce this joint bro" he said getting up "And ladies I will pay for you just to be nice" he said with a wink.He looked at them "Maybe we can talk about our self's when were there" he said walking out the door.

Lonely Sex Symbol

User ImageMycl heads to class looking at the boys. He wants so bad to beat the hell out of the El boy and the weird white haired boy but he refrains. He doesn't want to make enemies on the first day. He walks out of class and walks around. If he see's anyone trying to hurt him or Anyone else he will step in no matter what. Whoever it was El, Raine, the white haired boy or anyone else. He was protective and he knew that. He goes into a tree and summons a bunch of minions he sends them out to spy on El, Raine, the white haired boy, and anyone else on the campus. He can see what they see through his keen senses. If anything goes wrong he will be there to stop it.
User Image
Damon got the floor seeing as the orange haired girl was done talking to him he thought now was a good time for a nap then fell asleep at his desk

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

"I'm hungryyyyyy ~ where should we go eat? I want something sweet though " Natsumi
                          said, excited. She loves sweets, even though it was bad for her health, but she could care less.
                          "El? you ARE treating me aren't you? " and chuckles. she just love provoking him.
User Image
Setsuna
Setsuna smiled at Nats. "Of course he's treating us." he said with a laugh. "Well we should probably go before the teacher gets here." he said as he started walking out of the classroom. "We'll just go to the usual place." he said waiting for them by the door.

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Vanille opened up her eyes to see that everyone had left, but the one that was talking to her that was asleep. She looked around for a minute and then decided to get up and walk out. Maybe the teacher wouldn't mind. She headed to the garden. Once she was there she sat by the fountain. Suddenly she started to sing.

Dapper Genius

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Raine looked at them. Fist class of the first day of school, and they were skipping it? She chuckled slightly, as she got up to follow them. El had pretty much invited her, and she hated school anyway. She didn't even need it, what with all the school her parents had put her through before they got rid of her. She didn't really care where they went, as long as it got her off the campus. She moved to follow them out of the classroom. Although she couldn't help but wonder what the teacher's reaction would be in he showed up, and his entire class was missing.
User Image
Damon woke up and saw that the class was gone and thought 'd*** it how long was i asleep' so he walked out of the class room and went behind the school to smoke

Dapper Genius

User Image
Jaydn rushed to his new home in his black volts wagon. "Dammit all to hell...I'm late. It's probably lunch time there." he thought. Through his sunglasses, he glanced over at the school. He parked his car and didn't bother to take his things out the car. He just walked to the front office and received his schedule and room key. He walked about the school and saw the cafeteria. He was eager to meet new people...okay well in truth...he took pride into flirting with girls...then breaking their hearts when they get too close. Jaydn was on the way to the cafeteria but he heard a girl singing in the garden. He walked up to her. "Hmm...she's a cutie...perfect."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff