Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
SetsunaSetsuna was looking at El when Natsumi came up. "Because i was trying to protect you from this horn dog." he said pointing at El with a grin on his face. "Nats is Moni awake yet?" he asked looking at her then he turned and looked at the other girls. "Classes will start in about ten minutes." he yelled then turned away. "I think you scared the human El well we should probably start heading to class too." he said standing up pick Nats up with him.
User Image
Snowy couldnt believe what she just heard how could he not remember her she was his twin then she heard a boy speek to her so she tryed to get up but she fell to her knees agin she felt like shes been punched in the stumic

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Elden looked at Set and then his sister "Oh god the clinger" he said with a small laugh.Then quickly looked away from his sister knowing a smack would come at him for his comment.He rolled off the stairs before she would be able to hit him.He stood back up and cracked his back "Well I will see you guys around I need to get some beer and s**t for this party tonight all the new kids get to come" he said walking away.
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXCatalina Miraldi

Catalina looked at Raine and smiled. "Is it that obviouse? she laughed. Ya I guess you could say that, though I've never actualy gotten lost. I like to consider it an adventure. But my teachers back home just say I'm easily distracted. A map would be perfect. The girl reminded her of the elders actualy, so polite and proper, everything Cat was supose to be. Maybe we were ment to be roomates, so she could rub off on me. The thought of the elders controling and manipulating her life, even here, made her angry. But it seemed like a large leep to make to assume they had gone to all that trouble for ediquett lessons. No, her roomate was simply a coincidance.

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Natsumi was enraged by the comment, but she could take it because he had always called her
                          that. "I am not a clingerrrrr"she exclaimed and started chasing him around and finally stopped
                          when he was about to leave to get a beer to drink. "alright.. see you around school. and don't
                          drink too much El ! I'ts bad for you health you know?"

Natsumi then turned over to her brother as El walked away. "Should we do some preparations
                          before starting class?
                          " she asked her brother.
User Image
Setsuna
Setsuna looked at El and Nats and laughed. "Sure lead the way boss." he said with a grin on his face and then turned to the girl on the ground. "You know your dorm is next to his right." he said as he looked at Nats and smiled. "They get weirder every year." he said as he started walking.

Dapper Genius

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Raine nodded. "It's not like it's obvious, i just heard you asking for directions. Although i may have to make the map tonight when we get back to our room. Because classes start in ten minutes apparently." She responded. She was already ready for class, but Cat still had a bag on her. So they would probably have to just drop off at the room real quick before heading to the class room. She just hoped that that demon guy, El, wasn't in her class. He creeped her out. And That boy with the white hair... He had seemed nice enough, but then he basically said that he was too good for them. Turning her attention back to the classes, she wondered what type of glasses she would have here.
User Image
Snowy looked up at the boy "im sorry i just got some really bad news and im not taking it well"

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Elden looked around the shop and grabbed a few kegs and six packs before walking over to the cash register "Fifteen pack of blacks and condoms lots of them" he said paying for everything "Why do people insist on doing it in my room" he said walking back to his car and putting his things away driving back to school.He pulled into the parking lot and moved all his things to his room then walked to check his classes and spotted Raine he simply nodded and grabbed his schedule.

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image
Mycl walks around the campus looking for people to talk to.He finds his Dorm and uses his key he received with the letter. Dorm 3. It was such a simple number he just had to ask for it. He puts his stuff down on a side disregarding which side his room mate wanted. He walks out of the room and goes to a bathroom. He checks his appearance and realizes he looks good. He does a quick touch up on his hair. He walks around outside hoping someone will talk to him he sits by a tree and looks around. He is bored and is amused by his surroundings. He summons a shadow minion to walk around find people.

The minion came back and stated that he heard a girl by the name of Raine say classes were in ten minutes. He got up and walked to his first class and saw Raine on his way there. He stopped and looked at her. He walked over to her looking at the other guys around her. The man with the cigarette in his mouth he apparently went by the name El. He looks at the people. The white haired boy was a mystery to him. He looked at Raine. "Hello Raine, my name is Mycl do you want me to take you to our next class?" He says happily.
User Image
Setsuna
Setsuna turns around and looks at the girl. "I don't care take it up with him after class." he said as he picked up Nats walked into the school and went over to were El was with Nats still in his hands. "You better have bought something for me to drink." he said as he walked up to them then he noticed Raine and the Mycl. "El what class do all of us have first?" he asked moving Nats to his back.

Dapper Genius

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Raine glanced over and saw El. She had a feeling he was going to be one of those people that she would be running into constantly just because she didn't want to. She heard someone address her... by name. She didn't know anyone who came here. She turned her attention away from El, and to the guy who introduced himself as Mycl. "Rule one: I do not know you, do not call me by my name." She normally wasn't that rude when talking to a person, but she didn't know how he knew her name. And she wasn't going to talk to someone who talked to her like she was an old friend, when they weren't. She walked away, heading for her first class. She didn't need a tour of the place. Her little outburst might have drawn more attention than she wanted though. And El and the white haired boy probably heard. Dammit.

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Elden looked at Setsuna "Math" he said simply then walked over to Raine "He bothering you?" he asked her looking at the kid "By the way we should head to class now the math teacher is a b*****d if your late the first day" he said to Raine as he pulled the cigarette from his mouth and put it out "Meet you there then oh and child back away from her she obviously doesn't want to talk to you" he said walking towards his class.
User Image
Setsuna
Setsuna laughed and followed him in then he put Nats in the desk next to Raine and looked at her. "Don't even think about messing or picking on my sis." he said as he walked over to Raine. "Or El while be the least of your worries." he said as he walked up and sat at the teachers desk. "I think I would make a great teacher what do you think El." he said with a smile on his face.

Dapper Genius

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Raine looked at El. "Thank you." She didn't think that she would have been thanking this guy from the impression he had given her earlier, but she also wouldn't have expected him to tell the guy off like that. Maybe he wasn't such a bad guy. Still a little creepy though. And she wasn't sure what she thought of him at this point. At first he seemed like a creeper, but then he just seemed threatening, and then he came to her defense? She was confused. But apparently they had the same math class. So she just followed him into class, and sat somewhere near the back. She was a little startled at the white haired boys threat. Did she really come off as the type to just pick on people she didn't know? Was she already making enemies?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff