Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
SetsunaSetsuna laughed at this. "Sorry pal i don't shake hands unless i know you." he said as he looked at El. "That was a sight poor kid haven't seen him since." he said looking around. "So what did you think of your private dorm pretty nice huh." he said with a smile then looked at Bones. "Your dorms are over there he said pointing in the opposite direction of the private dorms. "If you need any help ask my sisters." he said as he saw to more people walking up. "Hey There." he yelled at them then looked at El. "Try to keep your hormones in check." he said with a grin.

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Elden shrugged "I haven't seen him around here for a while either" he said with a laugh "And I love my dorm its perfect for those party's I throw and the bed oh lord the bed is maxed out" he said looking at the two girls coming towards them "You get the red head" he said with a laugh "And I can try" he said watching the girls with his black eyes.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bones lowered his hand and thought 'd*** hes no fun' "why thanks mate"

User Image
Snowy pulled up in her car as soon as she got out she saw him Bones her twin she wanted to run to him but desided to walk over instead "'ello mates hows it goin Bones"
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXCatalina Miraldi

Catalina looked at the two boys sitting close by. She was skeptical, but walked toward them anyway. "Hello, my name is Cat." She used her nickname because she found that people never remember her long name. "Are you the welcome wagon are just a couple of good samaritans? Either way, I'm rather lost." She said, with a smile as an afterthought. May as well not make any enimies on the first day. Back home she had very few friends, being next in line to lead the coven. Apparently that kind of power intimidates people. Oh well, she sure as Hell wasn't going to tell anyone THAT little tidbit of information. As far as anyone knows, she is just a normal little witch from Italy...well as normal as a witch could be at least.

Dapper Genius

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Raine could practically feel him staring. She glanced over. He had red hair, and black eyes. They didn't look like contacts. He wasn't human. In fact, she had a feeling that she was the only human here. And these feelings of hers were generally right. She turned her attention away from the non-human guy. She couldn't slow the racing of her heart. Sure she had an ability, but she didn't belong here. Did her parents think her so unnatural she needed to be sent to a school where there would be probably no humans? She just concentrated on getting to her dorm. Maybe she would be safe there. "Dorm number 12..." She kept repeating in her head. This was going to be one hell of a life she was now leading. How long do people generally stay here for? she wondered.

She was glad when the red head walked over to them. Maybe they would just ignore her now. She never liked being the center of attention. Maybe it was because she was the daughter of a well-known family. Either way, she was headed straight for her dorm. She had memorized the campus layout from a map she had found. Having a Photographic memory, certainly had it's perks.
User Image
Setsuna
Setsuna looked at El and punched his arm. "You're making her uncomfortable." he said pointing at Raine. "And we are the welcome wagon this is just my Friend El." he said. "Your dorm rooms are over there." he said pointing the same direction he showed Bones. "Well i've been here for about eighteen years." he said looking at Raine. "Also don't worry there are other humans here and some of them don't have powers." he said trying t reassure her.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
looked at his twin like he didnt know her and to keep her safe he would have to act like he didnt know her "hum how do you know me name?"

User Image
Snowys mouth fell open "what are you talking about bones im your twin. dont you remember me?"

Bones "not at all love see ya" then started walking away

Snowy fell to her knees "youve got ta be jokin we're twins how do you not know me?" but he was already gone by the time those words left her lips
User Image

Catalina looked at Raine excitedly. "Did you say 12? Thats my room too!" She was releived she had at least one girl roommate. She didn't mind boys, in fact she sometimes prefered them. When she was younger she would always rather be in the woods with the boys, climbing trees and running ammuck, rather than with the girls and their dainty little games. but now that she's older, she liked the idea of having a female friend. And this girls seemed nice enough, if not a little shy.

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Elden smiled at Raine "Its the eyes right?" he asked her blinking as they turned to blue "I scare a lot of people but I am the opposite of my appearance" he told her blinking back to black "As Setsuna here" he said punching him in the arm back.He smiled at the two girls "So you two don't have private dorms what are we like the only few who do Set?" he asked his friend.

Dapper Genius

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Raine glanced at the two that just kind of threw her into their conversation. She didn't really mind, she just wasn't used to it. So the white haired kid had been here for eighteen years... Did that mean she was going to be spending the rest of her life here? After all, her family had no intentions of taking her back. They had already told her that. So if she was to ever get out of here, did that mean that she would need to find her own place to stay?

She turned her attention to the energetic red head. So this was her room mate? She wondered if there was only two people per room, or what? And why hadn't her parents paid for a private room? That was what she had been expecting. Maybe they were just trying to make her get used to life without their influence. After all, she doubted her family name carried much weight here. Well then maybe it was time to start getting used to being around others. She looked at the Red head again. "It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Raine." She introduced herself. She had been speaking to the girl, but said it loud enough that the others could hear too. She didn't want to make herself a target of any kind. She had never had many friends, but to her it seemed you kind of needed them here. Especially a human like herself.
User Image
SetsunaSetsuna looked at him and smiled. "Why would i give complete strangers a private dorm." he said looking at El. "Plus i like the private dorms because one besides us and my sisters can go there not even the teachers." he said with a smile and then looked at the girl on the ground. "Could you go to your dorm your not allowed to linger here if you don't have any business with us." he said with a empty look and then turned back to El. "I had to have your dorm built from scratch you know and I only did that because you were the first friend I had." he said with a smile.

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Elden shrugged "And your only one ya freak" he said sticking his tong out at Setsuna.He looked at the girls "My name is Elden but obviously call me El" he said to them "I am a Dark mater demon capable of infinite power so don't I repeat do not ******** ******** with me" he said said seriously "Last kid that did well it didn't end well just ask Set" he said.
User Image

"Cat. Nice to meet you." She said adjusting her bag so she could shake her hand. With that touch she knew the girl a little better. Her power allowed her to not only read minds, but also do an infinate amount of other things, do a certain degree. Trained witches with her power can touch a person and know their entire history. Catalina only gets generalizations, like what their personality is. It was enough information to know this girl wouldn't kill her in her sleep or anything, but not enough to be nosey, or at least she hoped not. She could also read minds from a distance, but she figured that wasn't neccessary right now. "Shall we?" She gestered to the dorms the boy had pointed out. With a dismissive wave in to the boys, she began walking.

Lonely Lover

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Natsumi woke up one hour after her brother. She quickly got dressed and started looking for her
                          brother. Her hair tied up in two ponytails. She used her listening ability to find out where her
                          brother is. She hears him chatting with El and some new students and decides to head
                          over there as well.

Walking over to them elegantly, Natsumi pounced on her brother's back. "Good morning brother!
                          Why didn't you wake me up with you?
                          " She hugged him tightly. She just loved her brother
                          because he was always there for her and she hope that one day, she could be that to her brother
                          too.

Dapper Genius

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Raine heeded El's warning, but didn't acknowledge it. So he was a demon. That explained a lot. She started walking with the girl she now knew as Cat. She seemed nice enough, albeit hyperactive. Maybe she landed herself in a room with someone not liable to do her any bodily harm. She was already getting an idea of who to avoid, and who didn't need to be avoided. Those two guys: Avoid. Cat: Didn't need to. Of course it would be hard to avoid Cat anyway because they shared a room.

She turned her attention to the red headed girl. "Pardon me for saying so, but you seem like the type of person to get lost a lot. You may reprimand me if i am incorrect. But If i am not, would you like me to make you a map when we get back to our room?" People always made fun of her for the way she spoke, and that might have been another reason why she didn't really have a lot of friends. They just assumed Raine thought she was above them when she spoke. But in reality, her parents had taught her to speak this way, because for a long time she was supposed to take over their corporation. So she needed to be eloquent then. Not anymore though. Perhaps she should learn how to speak like a normal person.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff