Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

User Image

This was quite a predicament. Imogen shows up and gets into a cat fight with Vanille and then the Devil shows up. Can this s**t get any worse? "I want to free them but do me a favor...keep your hands off of me!" Jaydn growled.

Dapper Genius

User Image

Imogen coughed up blood and held her stomach. She wasn't gonna stop there. "And I though I was the b***h." she walked up to her and back handed her. Then clawed her in the face.

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Vanille laughed. "Speaking the truth hardly qualifies me as a b***h," she said. She kicked Imogen in the stomach sending her back to the tree she originally was thrown into. "Someone like you, who lives in a fanasty world due to the fact that you can't admit that you are ever wrong, now that qualifies you as a b***h," she said.
Jakito Twilight

Hinata Angel5

the devil laught the said "I can do what ever I want." then she smiled as she watched the cat fight. Then she said "wouldn't this be better if they where warring less." then she snapped het fingers and both gird in the fight had on short dresses white fir the angel and black for the other girl. Then she said "much better what do you think blood?"
Blood smiled at the fight then when the devil asked what he thought he said "much better" with a creepy smile on his face showing off his blood covered teeth.

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
S U K I~

Suki didn't like how he could just say that "Well okay the " she said. Then thought to herself 'well is that it for the announcements'

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Mia~

Mia locked the music room behind her and walked back outside, she went back to her dorm to get her headphones and book. Then Mia started walking towards a tree and sat on one of its limbs and began to read, while listening to her music.

Dapper Genius

><Jaydn & Imogen><

User Image

User Image

Jaydn shook his head. "Sicko...you're just having your fun with us. When does this crap stop!?" Jaydn growled. "And you quit look at Vanille like that you filthy piece of s**t!" he sneered at Blood.

Imogen clenched her fist. She took a deep breath then she started screaming but it was a supersonic wavelength that knocked Vanille into the water. Imogen look at the Devil pushing up on Jaydn. "You're next skank." she said to the Devil.
Jakito Twilight

Hinata Angel5

the devil laught ignoring jayden for a moment and looked at the b***h that just challenged her and said "1st of all whore you have to finishe that fight. 2nd b***h i don't always do my own fighting and I brought my friends." then demons 1-4 along with dark angel 1 walk up to the devil and jayden and stood on all sides. Dark angel 1 wraped her arms around his neck from behind and rested her head on his shoulder. Demon 1 got on the opasit side of him that the devil was on and licked him of his check. Blood just laught as he watched everything.

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Vanille fell right into the water. She took these quick seconds to gather some thoughts. The devil was here it seemed. An evil smile appeared on her face. She knew exactly what she was going to do. She was going to give Imogen to the devil. Vanille flew out of the water. Her dress so soaked that it was see through. She walked right up to the devil ignoring the fact she was pressed up against Jaydn. "I know someone that would be even more miserable then me in hell," she whispered in her ear.
lizzyswag
User Image
Damon sighed and said "I'm sorry" then looked down he didn't really know what he was sorry about other than possibly making her made agin. He didn't like making her mad it made him sad.

Dapper Genius

User Image

Jaydn cocked his eyebrows. "Vanille...what are you doing?" he said shrugging off the Devils friends form him.
Jakito Twilight

Hinata Angel5

the devil Smiled knowing what the little angel was doing. She then let go of jayda so she could hug the angel who was socking wet which she also liked. Then whispered in the angels ear "I like they way you think little angel. Very nasty your dark wings mite come in soon if you keep it up. I mite have to make friends with you." then she turned to jayden arms still around his woman and said "she offering up your little ex" then turned back to the angel and said "I really do like the new you" then kissed the angel on her check.

Dapper Genius

User Image

Jaydn clenched his fist. "No...the Vanille I know wouldn't do this. The Vanille that I fell in love with. You wouldn't force this on anyone...even Imogen. Think about this....because if you give Imogen to the Devil...the Vanille I know will be dead to me." He said. This isn't Vanille...no where near. She's the sweetest and kindest girl in the world. She wouldn't force a life in hell on anyone...even a b***h like Imogen.

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Vanille glared at Jaydn. "Seems like the only feelings you care about are Imogen's. It's like I'm already dead to you. You didn't seem to mind when she was all over you. You didn't mind that she was insulting me and threatening me. But once I start to fight back, then you start to care. If that's how you truly feel then you go back to her. I want nothing more to do with you then." she said. A small tear rand down her cheek and she quickly whiped it away. Inside she was hurting.
Jakito Twilight

Hinata Angel5

the devil frowned hearing her little angel she was starting to feel something for the girl. She wasn't in love with her but she did like her. So she hugged the girl tighter but this was more in a comfteriong way then said to jayden "the girl has a point. If you love her you have to love all sides not just the good but the bad as well." then she started stroking the angels hair and added "so who do you love jayden? This angel or your b***h of an x?" And she waited for an answer.

*edit spell check changed my words lol*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces