Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Invisibility 100
(Greendayvamp)

Zephyr did a small little wave and said with a weak smile, "Hi bones nice to meet you." Zephyr wrapped a pinkie around Copper's pinkie communicating to her . Zephyr looked over to bones twina nd said, "Hi Snowy."
User Image

Copper gave Zephyr's pinkie a gentle squeeze to tell her she was safe. Copper gave a warm and confident smile and said," Hey Snowy nice to meet yah."
User Image

Dapper Genius

><Imogen & Liam><

User Image
User Image

Imogen dropped her phone when Jaydn told her off. Liam glanced at her as he was driving towards the academy. Sorrow filled Imogen's eyes and It wasn't good. "Problem?" Liam asked. Imogen glared at her brother. "Shut up Liam. God can this piece of junk go any faster?" she groaned as she kicked the dashboard. Liam scoffed. "This is a brand new car first of all. Second of all, don't take your frustrations out on me and the car. Don't get your slutty thong in a twist because Jaydn doesn't wanna talk to you anymore. And quite frankly, you brought it upon himself." Liam said as he drove like a few miles closer to the school. Imogen rolled her eyes. "Whatever, if that slutzila is putting moves on my Jaydn then we got problems." Imogen said as she clench her fist. Liam sighed. "Did it ever occur to you that he has a girlfriend and oh I dunno...HE'S HAPPY?!" he said with annoyed tone. "Please Liam, that piece of meat isn't his girlfriend. He was just acting in front of that girl. That's all. He still loves me."she said. Liam shook his head. "Whatever you say Imo...it's your world, we all are just forced to live in it."
Liam said annoyed again. Imogen gave her brother a warm smile. "That's what I though."

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
"Oh Jaydn! I love you so much!" Vanille exclaimed as she kissed him. She was so happy that he only cared for her. Suddenly Vanille stopped kissing him and stood up. Her eyes gazed off into the distance with sadness in her eyes. She was getting a bad feeling. Something was about to happen. Something bad.

Dapper Genius

User Image

Jaydn smiled when Vanille said that she loved him and keep kissing him. But that bliss faded away when she looked away at him. "What's wrong Love?" Jaydn asked.

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Vanille turned to him with the same sadness in her eyes. "Do you have a feeling that something bad is about to happen?" she asked. She just couldn't shake it off. Something was very off.

Dapper Genius

User Image

Jaydn felt a strange presence too. But he was too in the moment so he ignored it. Simply forgot about it...what ever it was...has nothing to do with Jaydn and Vanille. He laid back down and took Vanille with him. "Hey...just ignore it. We're having a good time right? Lets not ruin it now." he said as he started to kiss her neck.

Original Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
GreenDayVamp

Casilda Rising Moon

lucky momentai

User ImageUser Image

Misa Waved to Xerath and Snowy☣"Hi! I'm Misaki Maron, but everyone calls me Misa. I'm a sword master"☣ She held up her katana and smiled. She quickened her pace along with the rest of them. She sort of hoped she would be able to use it.

User Image
Setsuna
Setsuna looked around at all the people that had gathered and stood up. "The dean is dead and the barrier around the school is gone." he said looking at them. "So you most likely will get attacked by all kinds of monsters." he said looking at them. "There are a lot of monsters that detest the school for not getting accepted so from today forward we will train you everyday." he said as he sat down. "Now any questions?" he asked.

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Vanille gently shrugged Jaydn off. She simply couldn't ignore it like he had easily done. "I'm going to fly up to check things out. Just to be safe," she said. She spread her fluffy white wings and headed into the sky. She stopped when she was above enough to see everything. Her feeling was guiding her to where it was coming from. It hinted to a car that was headed this way. There was a boy driving and in the back was a girl. Vanille gulped when she noticed it was coming from the girl. Then she noticed she was having the same feeling that she was having when Imogen was calling Jaydn. Her eyes widened. There was no way she was coming to the school. Vanille returned to the ground panicked. She didn't know what to do.
lucky momentai
xerath momentai ((death form))

User Image

xerath momentai ((humen form))

:User Image

baby seal,zeus

User Image

xerath waves back at misa"hello misa im xerath pleaseure to meet youhe bowed to her thinking of what she just said 'swordmaster ?hmmmm" he thought

Miss_Maron_O

Dapper Genius

><Jaydn & Imogen><

User Image

User Image
Jaydn pounded the ground. He was afraid to what this was going to happen. Imogen is coming....along with Liam. Vanille came down and start panicking. He held her shoulders. "What is going on?" Jaydn asked.

Imogen looked out the window and saw the girl in the air. "An angel?" she thought. Imogen rolled down the window and beamed out the car and floated on midair. "Maybe she can find Jaydn." she said to herself. The girl made her way to the angel's position and she was on the ground. He descended down to the angel. She landed in front of her but then she was in Jaydn's arms. Imogen eyes widened. "Jaydn...my Jaydn....I found you at last! Thank you Angel for pointing him out to me. You can scurry off now..."she said as she approached Jaydn and rubbed his arm.

He smacked his ex girlfriends hand away from him. "What the hell are you doing here?" he growled at her. "I want to see you Jaydn. You don't look happy to see me." Imogen gave him a worried look. "I'm not happy to see you. Why are you and Liam here?" Jaydn questioned. Imogen played fully rolled her eyes. "Like I said...I wanna see my boyfriend." Imogen said with a warm smile. But looked at the angel. "Excuse me? What are you still doing here?" she asked hatefully at Vanille.

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Mia~

Mia heard a few gasps when Setsuna had mentioned that the dean is dead. But was mostly scared her were the monsters that would be coming. She looked around seeing if there were anything, then the wind had blown into her ear as a car was coming to the school. 'new arrivals? Or maybe it's a monster!' Mia kept looking around for anything that looked frightening to her.
GreenDayVamp
Miss-Maron-O

Casilda Rising Moon

lucky momentai

User Image
Snowy smiled and said so what are you shelas?

Snowys dress

Dapper Genius

User Image

Liam looked in the backseat and Imogen was gone. "You know what!? To Hell with her....she's on her own on this!" Liam said to himself. He pulled up on the school and parked in the lot. He got out the car and leaned on the hood waiting on his sister. He glanced over and saw a girl looking around. She was mighty cute but he just kept looking out for his sister to return.

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Mia~

Mia got up from the grass, and smiled at the new arrival as a sign of welcoming. Then she walked off inside the school heading to the music room, knowing that it would be locked she pulled out the key that Setsuna had given her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff