Welcome to Gaia! ::

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Mia~

Mia watched as he called someone on his phone, then noticed that he had said all students report to the school entrance. She saw that he had looked at her "Oh right" she said softly, before she left she hugged him then walked out to where everyone else were at.

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
S U K I~

Suki leaned her head against Damon's, listening to the announcements. "We should probably get going" she grabbed Damon's hand and lead him down to the school entrance where everyone else would be at.

Familiar Friend

Zakuro ran and joined suki and damon, So what is this commotion all about she asked, I mean whats the big deal whats happening ?

lizzyswag

Heey sorry my comp is still having that glitch is it a virus ?

Original Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
GreenDayVamp

Casilda Rising Moon

User ImageUser Image

Misa Held her katana close. Hopefully it wasn't anything urgent. She tried to stay close. "Wonder what's going on.."

OOC: Remember, if anyone wants to talk to me, I need a quote! Bear with me guys, I only need a few more days!
User Image
Setsuna
Setsun walked out as a couple other students came and smiled. "Don't worry it's nothing too serious." he said looking around. "But i should wait for more students to come before i announce it." he said sitting down.

(So a lot of people that aren't in the rp asked if there would be a second year of this school, I mean it's not like there couldn't be.)

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Mia~

Mia sat down in the grass near by the school entrance as everyone else was on the pavement. She watched as more people had started to show up for the announcements then she thought to herself 'maybe he's going to announce that the dean has passed away' The wind swirled around her then drifted away.

((that would be a cool idea to do))
lizzyswag
User Image
Damon smiled ad he walked hand and hand with suki.he was sure what was going on but he really didn't care. When they got to where everyone was at he said "I wonder what happened"

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Invisibility 100
GreenDayVamp
Miss-Maron-O

Casilda Rising Moon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bones smiled and said well us twins gota stick together then laught alittle that was not something he expected to ever say then added oh she's a unicorn and smiled he wondered what her unicorn form looked like he also wanted to know more about them the devil didn't teach him much beside they were there sence non lived in hell

Copper laughed abit and said "Yea we do have to stick together, . Yes I am a unicorn." Copper looked at Bones expression and could tell he was thinking about something having to do with her being a unicorn. Copper looked back at her skin and saw her nails turning to a opaque black color. " I'll probably turn before the end of the day. that's if you were wondering what my unicorn form?" copper told him.Copper went with Bones and misa to the front of the school
User Image
Miss-Maron-O

Casilda Rising Moon
Bones smiled and said "your right shela i would also like to learn more about your kind." then added for some unknown reason other than it was true "the device didn't teach me much seeing as there are non in hell."

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
S U K I~

As Suki and Damon got to where everyone else was at she heard his comment about what happened "I have no idea, but we're gonna find out" she said standing there with everyone else.

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Invisibility 100
Zephyr Mercury Queen left the garden and went to the front of the school following other students. Zephyr looked about looking for Copper and finally saw her. Zephyr walked over to her seeing that she was with other people and stood next to her.
User Image

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Invisibility 100
GreenDayVamp
Miss-Maron-O

Casilda Rising Moon
Bones smiled and said "your right shela i would also like to learn more about your kind." then added for some unknown reason other than it was true "the device didn't teach me much seeing as there are non in hell."

Copper looked over at her sister as she listened to Bones. "Well I'll have to inform you as much as I know." ooking back at the other two Copper said, " Oh meet my twin sister Zephyr."
User Image
lucky momentai
xerath momentai ((death form))

User Image

xerath momentai ((humen form))

:User Image

baby seal,zeus

User Image

xerath hears the annoncement and nods"alright you head for the front of the school my love and ill go and get your coat"he paused"or you could walk with me"he added"your choise"

GreenDayVamp
Miss-Maron-O

Casilda Rising Moon
Bones smiled as another woman walked up to then. Going by the fact that she stood next to the unicorn he guessed it was her twin. Bones nodded when he learned he was right then stuck out his hand and said "ello mate names bones" then out of the corner of his eye he saw his twin Snowy. Then as she came up with her boyfriend he put an arm around her and said "now I would like you to meet me twin snowy"

lucky momentai

User Image
Snowy smiled as she and xerath walked hand and hand. Then her smile got even bigger when she saw her twin. Then she said "come on!" then dragged him to where her brother was with 3 girls playboy she thought seeing him with all those women. Then smiled as bones put an arm around her and said "yep that's me mates" then smiled

Snowys dress
lucky momentai
xerath momentai ((death form))

User Image

xerath momentai ((humen form))

:User Image

baby seal,zeus

User Image

xerath laughed as he gets dragging by snowy towards bones and the others"eep!"he said as he apperded next to the ground he waves at bones"hello bones"he bows

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff