Welcome to Gaia! ::

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
S U K I~

Suki smiled at him "I don't know how to answer that, sorry" she said jokingly. Then thought to herself 'I hope Zakuro is alright I don't think she's met anyone else yet'. Suki sat back up looking down from the rooftop, trying to find where Zakuro was at.
lizzyswag
User Image
Damon laught then wrapped his arms aerond her waist and kisses her neck
xerath momentai ((death form))

User Image

xerath momentai ((humen form))

:User Image

baby seal,zeus

User Image

xerath felt like walking,he stands up and streches,then gets some new clean clouths and heads to the bathroom,then shuts the door and locks it after,he strips down and puts on the hot water and takes a shower,after 20 minetes he gets outand drys off,he puts his clouths on then combs his hair then puts his hat on,before all of that he brushes his teeth and cleaned his ears,he comes out of the room and looks at snowy"wanna go for a walk?"he said holding out his hand

GreenDayVamp
lucky momentai

User Image
Snowy giggled and said sure then toke his hand she was hoping shed see bones

Snowys dress

Familiar Friend

lizzyswag
User Image
S U K I~

Suki smiled at him "I don't know how to answer that, sorry" she said jokingly. Then thought to herself 'I hope Zakuro is alright I don't think she's met anyone else yet'. Suki sat back up looking down from the rooftop, trying to find where Zakuro was at.

O-O-C: sry My comp is having a glitch so I cant post picture or make my text big or even do colors X"D

Zakuro saw suki and damon And some left over smoke and She waved at them
xerath momentai ((death form))

User Image

xerath momentai ((humen form))

:User Image

baby seal,zeus

User Image

xerath walks with out of her room and outside to the outer parts of the school"the sky is bright today"he said giveing a bright smilie then notices her still with her dress,but he ignores it and begens walking around with her

Dapper Genius

User Image

Jaydn fell back to the ground and his lips were being attacked Vanille's scrumptious lips. He didn't question why but he went with it. He started kissing her back. His anger for Imogen went away. Jaydn loves Vanille...nothing else matters.

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
S U K I~

Suki smiled down at Zakuro and waved back as Damon was still kissing her neck, she pushed his head away "no more kissies" she said jokingly. Then looked back at Zakuro "hey" she said with a smile.
(So what did i miss)

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
Tim2341
((Natsumi left the dragon place thing and Mia is outside of it, just finished talking on the phone))
Tim2341
(So what did i miss)

EveryThing Lol Damon pland a romantic diner where he wrot how much he loved her in the stars. Bones, misa and the unicorn twin I forgot the name of are outside talking. Snowy and xerath are going for a walk. Um that's all I can think of if someone can add more please do lol. XD
lizzyswag
User Image
Damon frowned and said aw but it's si much fun. Then laught and placed his chin on her shoulder as he waved to the slime girl who he already forgot the name of.
lucky momentai

User Image
Snowy giggled and said I should of brought my coat I sunburn easily.

Snowys dress
User Image
Setsuna
Setsuna stayed in the house a little after Nats and Mia walked out. Then he walked out if the house too and saw Mia and grabbed her hand and started walking. "No time to cry right now I need to be strong not for myself but for Nats." he said looking at Mia trying to make her understand. "You may not have known but Nats knew i was sad. My dad was the only person we had besides each other." he said as they got back to school. Then he pulled out his phone and called a teacher and told him to put him on the loud speakers. When the teacher did Setsuna smiled. "All students are to gather at the front of the school asap." he said as he looked at Mia.
Miss-Maron-O

Casilda Rising Moon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
When Bones heard the anoutsment he overed the lady's his arms and said "lets go shelas". Then he walked with them to the front of the school where the anoutsment told them to go and waited for whatever it wad to begin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff