Welcome to Gaia! ::

HEADCOUNT!

+1 1 100.0% [ 116 ]
Total Votes:[ 116 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 53 54 55 > >>

Original Trickster

Hey everyone, the role-play has officially been moved to this link:
NEW THREAD!
You can continue to role-play here this day's events but please stay up in the new thread too!

User Image
L I T E R A C Y : Literate
T H E M E : Supernatural Academy
O W N E R S : Evanescent Shadow and Delirious Illusion
C R E D I T : Ingou, Google and Delirious Illusion
S T A T U S : Closed and Full

GUILD xxxxx STAFF PROFILESxxxxxSTUDENT PROFILES xxxxx OOC xxxxxRECRUIT

Tipsy Lunatic

User Image

settingxxx Nevada, United States

Welcome to Lubchenko Academy! Far and wide students are tracked down and invited to this florid academy with something rare and extraordinary growing inside them. This is a school for supernatural and the gifted. This is a place where students come to learn to live not only in the typical everyday life among humans but also the world that is hidden to the average eye. Those who attend this school are sure to meet others like them while being educated to control their powers and to coincide with the ordinary world. This school obtains an encouraging, yet a bit more strict then most, kind of staff that that will prepare their pupils to do whatever they set their mind to when they leave. Lubchenko has been accepting student for four years and strives for their excellence. Lubchenko is meant to be somewhat of a sanctuary and learning facility to its staff and students. It is because of this mission that everything has been done to ensure the academy is not known to the outside world. The school's location is only disclosed to those who receive an invitation.

Tipsy Lunatic

User Image

The rules, just as well as everything on the first page, are here for a reason. Do not scan them. Read them. If you send in your profiles and it is obvious you didn't read the rules, we will not accept you. Also, after you break major rules more then three times we will kick you out of the role-play and kill off your character in a very miserable way. ~ So in other words, READ and LISTEN... and everything should be okay. :3

GENERAL RULES & JOINING
                                XX[X] This is a drama-free role-play. What I mean is the only drama that is being played is that in the actual role-play. For the sake of everyone's health and likeness, keep the real life drama to a minimum and be nice to everyone! We are all here to enjoy the same thing – the Lubchenko Academy and we want us all to get along! So please IF you do have a problem with anyone else – well, the key to any kind relationship is communication. Take it to PM and talk to them and work things out. If the issue is not settled by doing so then by all means bring it to Delirious’s or my attention and we will do our best to diffuse the situation. On the other hand, feel free to be as much dramatized as you please in character. Don't be afraid to challenge other characters! If someone’s character says something against or injures your characters, don’t take it personally. It's all in good fun!

XX[X] Follow all Gaia TOS and guidelines and no god-modding (unless you get the okay from said character).

XX[X] To join you can send (Evanescent Shadow) your reserve naming it "Student" or "Staff" depending on your role and then your preferred dorm number; example: "Student - Dorm 303". After you have been accepted, you have no more then a week to get your profile in. (If you need any help or questions then feel free to ask either Delirious or me. :3).

XX[X] Once you send in your profile we will tell you where to place your profile. The reason why we place all profiles in the guild thread is very simple; here you will be allowed to change your profile as time passes. When it comes to changing your profile you MUST run it past Delirious or me first. If you are caught changing up BIG details in your profile without permission then you will be kicked. Any small details you make to the profile, you are allowed to do so without permission, but make sure to post it on the "announcement" thread in the corresponding skeleton sub-forum.

VIOLENCE & ROMANCE
                                XX[X] While this is a school role-play and romance is encouraged, things shouldn't go too far (at least not in the actual role-play). Swearing is allowed, but remember that if students are cussing in class, they could get in trouble for it.

XX[X] As far as romance is concerned-- only student/student and staff/staff is encouraged. Love triangles, squares, pentagons, etc. are also encouraged. Bring on the drama~!

XX[X] Overall, let's be realistic for the most part. Obviously your powers aren't realistic so that doesn't count; but on the account of romance goes... here's the jiff: It takes time to build relationships. I'm not saying there can't be love at first sight, but in real life, it doesn't happen too often, so don't make a habit of it. If you want, you can start off in a relationship with someone, but make sure they're okay with it first.

XX[X] Do not kill off anyone's character without permission from me (unless in the combat arena) and the creator of said character.

XX[X] When it comes to fights, may it be a tournament in the combat arena or a spontaneous fight, to make it fair you can go to our Event Generator, read the rules and roll the dice, or talk it among yourselves to agree upon which team or character will win.

XX[X] Each student/staff that is in a fight are allowed five (at most) posts each in a fight scene. So therefore a the "fight" doesn't last for pages while the role-play is moving on.

CHARACTERS & POWERS
                                XX[X] No real life pictures. anime or illustrated please, since having real life pictures along with those would make everything feel a bit off-centered.

XX[X] Student ages have to be of the normal high school age. Teachers and staff can be in their hundreds but can be no younger then twenty-five years old.

XX[X] You are only allowed to have four main characters at the most, but you are allowed to have side characters-- however if something was to happen to the character that the side character was connected to then the side-character would go as well.

XX[X] No weapons. When I say this, I mean to say no guns, swords ect. This is an academy for the gifted and supernatural. Obviously if your character is, say the school nurse, they will have things such as scalpels or needles in case they are needed, but guns and such are not needed at all and do not belong in a school setting. (This rule may be slightly altered according to your power/race.)

XX[X] About different races and powers: we are only going to allow the OPTION of ONE power to each race and TWO characters per race. The powers you are given by your race is not affected by this rule... unless your race itself is powerful then there is no need for the extra power. (All supernatural races will vary.) However, as a human you are allowed TWO powers. One being your major ability and then another power that must relate to the major one some way. Any power or race you see on this list is no longer available. However, anything else is so go ahead and throw it at me. As long as it's not overpowering, I'll probably let you have it!

XX[X] As the rule above this applies, no over powered students are allowed. Students come to the school to learn and eventually, over a course of many years, become stronger in their ways. Teachers are allowed to be very strong and powerful considering how old must of them are. Even so, power manipulation, or anything of the sort, is NOT allowed as a power, and god-like creatures are also NOT allowed as a race. The only two who are exempt from such is Delirious Illusion as Lubchenko (the creator) and I, Evanescent Shadow, as Estella Lemaire (the headmistress).

XX[X] We accept original characters only! By that we mean do NOT steal a character created by someone else rather it be a TV show, movie, anime, or story. Being inspired by another character is different and allowed, but do NOT make a clone of said character. Face claims and names are different and do not have to be original. This rule does not apply to anyone before the date of January 1st, 2015.

XX[X] There will only be nine students to each class. No exceptions. If you see that one class already has nine students then please do not bother to ask if you can be in that class.

XX[X] If you choose to join as a staff member and you want to see the unavailable and available classes, click here.

POST QUALITY & POSTS
                                XX[X] This is a literate role-play. That means at LEAST three hundred words or more with proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling. If you are not sure of you work then make sure to write in Word and double check your work before posting. I know that not everyone is perfect, so there are bound to be errors, but please do not make this an every-single-post sort of thing. Absolutely no one-liners. There will always be something to write about. Write what your character is thinking, what they are doing, looking at, etc. details are always your friend.

XX[X] About posting; basically, post every couple of days. If you mention HERE - and/or tell me personally that you are going to be gone or if something came up in real life, we're not going to shun you or throw you into a fiery pit. Life happens, it's understandable... all we ask is that you just give us a heads up.

XX[X] If someone is interacting with your character, be sure to respond. It's not polite to keep them waiting around for your post. Don't join the RP only to say that you are going to leave if things don't pick up.

XX[X] Relating back to the previous rule: you are not required to read every reply if you do not want to, but at least scan them to make sure you are not being summoned by another character. Important ideas role-played out are re-written and shorten in our Story in a Nutshell (SiaN), found as the last post on this thread.

XX[X] About post styles; do not use any colors that will blind anyone that tries to read your posts; it's not very nice. Remember 'italics' for thoughts/inner monologue. For your post, please at least have a picture of your character and their name. Anything else is just icing on the cake. Having a pretty post style isn't necessary, but it is encouraged. Want to talk OOC? There is an OOC thread so use it. (We have a Skype too... just message me about it - or you can just add me at ty.massacre (Avenger Evan Pie Novak) - as long as you tell me who you are when you add me and I'll invite you to the group.)

NEED HELP? WANT SOMETHING CHANGED?
                                We now have crew members!

Captains
                                Evanescent Shadow

Vice Captains
                                Delirious Illusion
                                Kurisumasu

Crew Members
                                JonesyNeko
                                Norse Princess
                                ZeKiwiOfTheNorth
                                Trtltot
                                corianna lynn

Are you wanting to change up your power(s)?
                                      PM me about it.

Do you have a question concerning the role-play that a staff can answer?
                                      Post it here. If not then PM me or any of the crew members listed above about it.

Do you have a idea for the roleplay?

Are you going to be absent from the roleplay for awhile?

Original Trickster

User Image

RESERVE
                      Here are some quick little rules!
                      XX[X] PLEASE... edit the reserve image with the black border. The info on how to do it is in that link. (Only pay attention to what is in the red.)
                      XX[X] PLEASE... do not deform the picture by stretching/cropping it weirdly.
                      XX[X]. Also, please make sure to double check your work before sending it in. It makes things a lot easier on me. smile

Without any further ado, fill out this reserve and edit a photo of your character(s) before sending Evanescent Shadow your reserve:

User Image
                      ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ:
                      What is their name?
                      ɪ ᴀᴍ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ:
                      Student? Staff?
                      ɪ ᴡᴀs ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅs:
                      If you picked student, what grade? If you picked staff, what subject/job?
                      ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ:
                      What is your characters gender?
                      ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ(s) ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴀᴄᴇ:
                      What is the powers you was wanting? ...or what is your character's race?
                      ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴀ sᴀᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀᴋ:
                      Please link me or type up a average post for you.

[img]http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag141/zombieinwonderland/Lubchenko Academy/Third Layout/Reserve_zps33e0691b.jpg[/img]
                      [b]ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ:[/b]
                      [color=gray][size=11] What is their name?[/size][/color]
                      [b]ɪ ᴀᴍ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ:[/b]
                      [color=gray][size=11] Student? Staff?[/size][/color]
                      [b]ɪ ᴡᴀs ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅs:[/b]
                      [color=gray][size=11] If you picked student, what grade? If you picked staff, what subject/job? [/size][/color]
                      [b]ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ:[/b]
                      [color=gray][size=11] What is your characters gender? [/size][/color]
                      [b]ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ(s) ᴏʀ ʀᴀᴄᴇ:[/b]
                      [color=gray][size=11] What is the powers you was wanting? ...or what is your character's race? [/size][/color]
                      [b]ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴀ sᴀᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀᴋ:[/b]
                      [color=gray][size=11]Please link me or type up a average post for you.[/size][/color]

PROFILE SKELETON
                      Eʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇs:
                      Student: what is your one elective? Staff: (if you are - and if not just leave this line blank.) what elective are you teaching?
                      Cʟᴜʙs/Sᴘᴏʀᴛs:
                      Student: what is your (max four) clubs or sports you picked? If you picked staff, what are you teaching?

xxxxxxxxxXX

xxxxxxxxxAcademy Registry
                                  XXxxxxxxxxx

PICTURE GOES HERE

Why, hello, my name is [FULL NAME], but you can call me [NICKNAMES/ALIAS]. I happen to be a [RACE/SPECIES], but don't judge me from that. I'm attending Lubchenko Academy as a [STUDENT YEAR (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior) OR (Subject) TEACHER/FACULTY MEMBER].

I was born in [YOUR CHARACTERS HOMELAND] on [BIRTHDATE AND YEAR], which would make me [AGE NUMBER WROTE OUT] years old. I'm [HEIGHT, NUMBERS WROTE OUT] tall and weigh [WEIGHT, NUMBERS WROTE OUT]. I also have [TATTOOS/SCARS/IDENTIFYING MARKS. IF YOUR CHARACTER HAS NONE, DELETE THIS LINE] that make me stand out from the rest.

In case it wasn't obvious, I'm a [GENDER], and I happen to like [GENDER YOUR CHARACTER FANCIES].

I have these nifty powers that you might see from time to time; ABILITIES. NOTE: HUMANS MAY HAVE ONE MAJOR ABILITY AND AN OPTIONAL MINOR ABILITY. MINOR ABILITY MUST RELATE TO PRIMARY ONE. NOTE: SUPERNATURAL CREATURE ABILITIES WILL VARY. WHEN YOU SEND IN YOUR PROFILE SKELETON, WE WILL LET YOU KNOW IF ANYTHING MIGHT BE A PROBLEM!]

Here's a little bit about me; [CHARACTER BIO WROTE IN FIRST PERSON. AT LEAST TWO PARAGRAPHS. LAST PARAGRAPH EXPLAINS WHY THEY ARE AT THE ACADEMY/HOW THEY CAME TO BE THERE]

I'm often described as being [DESCRIBE CHARACTER'S PERSONALITY].

I can usually be found doing [HOBBIES, AT LEAST THREE] when I have some spare time.

These are a few of my favorite things; [AT LEAST THREE THINGS YOUR CHARACTER LIKES].

However, these can stay far away; [AT LEAST THREE THINGS YOUR CHARACTER DISLIKES].

Worst of all, these stop me in my tracks; [LIST OF WEAKNESSES/FEARS/CONDITIONS, AT LEAST THREE. I WOULD PREFER THEM TO BE RELATED TO THEIR RACE/SPECIES/POWERS BUT IT CAN BE PERSONAL.].

I tend to always have [TALISMANS/ITEMS SPECIAL TO YOUR CHARACTER (MAXIMUM OF FIVE)] in my possession throughout the day. [IF NONE, DELETE LINE]

When I hear [SONG(S) THAT RELATE TO YOUR CHARACTER. SHOW TITLE AND ARTIST, INCLUDE LINK YOU IT ON YOUTUBE (MAXIMUM OF FOUR)], I can't help but think it's my theme song.

I'm swearing you to secrecy about [A SECRET OR SCANDAL THAT INVOLVES YOUR CHARACTER. SOMETHING THAT WOULD DAMAGE HOW THEY ARE VIEWED OR THEIR REPUTATION. ONE IS REQUIRED, BUT YOU MAY HAVE MORE THAN THAT].

There is someone putting thoughts into my head. I think their name is [USERNAME].

[b]Eʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇs:[/b]
                      [color=gray][size=11] Student: what is your one elective? Staff: (if you are - and if not just delete this line.) what elective are you teaching? [/size][/color]
                      [b]Cʟᴜʙs/Sᴘᴏʀᴛs:[/b]
                      [color=gray][size=11] Student: what is your [u](max four)[/u] clubs or sports you picked? If you picked staff, what are you teaching? [/size][/color]

[align=left][color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][color=black][size=24]▀[/size][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=POST COLOR 2][size=24]▀[/size][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=POST COLOR 1][size=24]▀[/size][/color][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][size=16][u][color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][color=POSTING COLOR 2][b]Academy Registry[/b][/color][/u][/size] [align=right][color=POST COLOR 1][size=24]▀[/size][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=POST COLOR 2][size=24]▀[/size][/color][color=white]X[/color][color=black][size=24]▀[/size][/color][color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][/align]
                      [center]PICTURE GOES HERE[/center]

Why, hello, my name is [color=POSTING COLOR 1][b][i][FULL NAME][/i][/b][/color], but you can call me [color=POSTING COLOR 2][b][i][NICKNAMES/ALIAS][/i][/b][/color]. I happen to be a [color=POSTING COLOR 1][b][i][RACE/SPECIES][/i][/b][/color], but don't judge me from that. I'm attending Lubchenko Academy as a [color=POSTING COLOR 2][b][i][STUDENT YEAR (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior) OR (Subject) TEACHER/FACULTY MEMBER][/i][/b][/color].

I was born in [color=POSTING COLOR 1][b][i][YOUR CHARACTERS HOMELAND][/i][/b][/color] on [color=POSTING COLOR 2][b][i][BIRTHDATE AND YEAR][/i][/b][/color], which would make me [color=POSTING COLOR 1][b][i][AGE NUMBER WROTE OUT][/i][/b][/color] years old. I'm [color=POSTING COLOR 2][b][i][HEIGHT, NUMBERS WROTE OUT][/i][/b][/color] tall and weigh [color=POSTING COLOR 1][b][i][WEIGHT, NUMBERS WROTE OUT][/i][/b][/color]. I also have [color=POSTING COLOR 2][b][i][TATTOOS/SCARS/IDENTIFYING MARKS. IF YOUR CHARACTER HAS NONE, DELETE THIS LINE][/i][/b][/color] that make me stand out from the rest.

In case it wasn't obvious, I'm a [color=POSTING COLOR 1][b][i][GENDER][/i][/b][/color], and I happen to like [color=POSTING COLOR 2][b][i][GENDER YOUR CHARACTER FANCIES][/i][/b][/color].

I have these nifty powers that you might see from time to time; [color=POSTING COLOR 1][b][i]ABILITIES.[/i][/b] [b]NOTE:[/b] HUMANS ONLY HAVE ONE MAJOR ABILITY AND AN OPTIONAL MINOR ABILITY. MINOR ABILITY MUST RELATE TO PRIMARY ONE. [b]NOTE:[/b] SUPERNATURAL CREATURE ABILITIES WILL VARY. WHEN YOU SEND IN YOUR PROFILE SKELETON, WE WILL LET YOU KNOW IF ANYTHING MIGHT BE A PROBLEM!][/color]

Here's a little bit about me; [color=POSTING COLOR 2][b][i][CHARACTER BIO WROTE IN FIRST PERSON. AT LEAST TWO PARAGRAPHS. LAST PARAGRAPH EXPLAINS WHY THEY ARE AT THE ACADEMY/HOW THEY CAME TO BE THERE][/i][/b][/color]

I'm often described as being [color=POSTING COLOR 1][b][i][DESCRIBE CHARACTER'S PERSONALITY][/i][/b][/color].

I can usually be found doing [color=POSTING COLOR 2][b][i][HOBBIES, AT LEAST THREE][/i][/b][/color] when I have some spare time.

These are a few of my favorite things; [color=POSTING COLOR 1][b][i][AT LEAST THREE THINGS YOUR CHARACTER LIKES][/i][/b][/color].

However, these can stay far away; [color=POSTING COLOR 2][b][i][AT LEAST THREE THINGS YOUR CHARACTER DISLIKES][/i][/b][/color].

Worst of all, these stop me in my tracks; [color=POSTING COLOR 1][b][i][LIST OF WEAKNESSES/FEARS/CONDITIONS, AT LEAST THREE. I WOULD PREFER THEM TO BE RELATED TO THEIR RACE/SPECIES/POWERS BUT IT CAN BE PERSONAL.][/i][/b][/color].

I tend to always have [color=POSTING COLOR 2][b][i][TALISMANS/ITEMS SPECIAL TO YOUR CHARACTER (MAXIMUM OF FIVE)][/i][/b][/color] in my possession throughout the day. [IF NONE, DELETE LINE]

When I hear [color=POSTING COLOR 1][b][i][SONG(S) THAT RELATE TO YOUR CHARACTER. SHOW TITLE AND ARTIST, INCLUDE LINK YOU IT ON YOUTUBE (MAXIMUM OF FOUR)][/i][/b][/color], I can't help but think it's my theme song.

I'm swearing you to secrecy about [color=POSTING COLOR 2][strike][b][i][A SECRET OR SCANDAL THAT INVOLVES YOUR CHARACTER. SOMETHING THAT WOULD DAMAGE HOW THEY ARE VIEWED OR THEIR REPUTATION. ONE IS REQUIRED, BUT YOU MAY HAVE MORE THAN THAT][/i][b][/strike][/color].

There is someone putting thoughts into my head. I think their name is [color=POSTING COLOR 1][b][i][USERNAME][/i][/b][/color].[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Spoiled Characteristics
                      (COMPLETELY OPTIONAL)

THIS IS STRICTLY FOR FUN.
                      You DO NOT have to do this.

This is for those of us would have always wanted to dig really deep into their character but never had the chance. Well guess what? Now you have that chance! For those of you who hate the idea that is completely fine.... just don't do it. It's as simple as that. However, for those that would like to do this then copy and paste the extra profile and post it under the mandatory profile and enjoy filling it out! mrgreen

[size=11][b][color=red]Spoiled Characteristics[/color] [/b][/size]

[spoiler][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=15][b][color=#D1B608] General Characteristics [/color][/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[b]Symbol:[/b] (What symbol helps identify your character? Family symbols can also count. Again, descriptions are fine.)
                      [b]Name Origin:[/b] (Where did your character's name come from and why did their parents choose it for them?)
                      [b]Alternate Forms:[/b] (What can your character turn into, voluntarily or involuntarily, while retaining control over that form or not? Descriptions are fine.)
                      [b]Zodiac:[/b] (What astronomical sign does you character identify under? It could eastern, western, or your own invention.)

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=15][b][color=#D1B608] Personal Characteristics [/color][/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[b]Manner of Birth:[/b] (How did their birth happen? Were they an accident? Did they kill their mother upon birth? Did they come out upside-down?)
                      [b]First Word(s):[/b]

[i](ERASE THE WHOLE SECTION IF THEY NEVER DIED.)[/i]
                      [b]Death Date:[/b] (Leave this blank if you don't know when they will die. You can always fill it in later.)
                      [b]Age at Death:[/b]
                      [b]Death Place:[/b]
                      [b]Resting Place:[/b] (Where is the body of your character now or where will it be put once they die?)
                      [b]Manner of Death:[/b] (How did your character die?)
                      [b]Last Words:[/b]

[b]Primary Objective:[/b] (What is your character's main goal? This should be the thing that drives their part of the plot.)
                      [b]Secondary Objectives:[/b] (What other goals does your character intend to achieve? These should drive subplots, which are also very important to a story.)
                      [b]Priorities:[/b] (What does your character put before all other things in their life?)
                      [b]Self-Confidence:[/b] (How much confidence does your character have in themselves?)
                      [b]Embarrassments:[/b] (What kinds of things is your character embarrassed about? These can be internal, such as a birthmark, or external, such as their friends' behaviors.)
                      [b]Worries:[/b]
                      [b]Soothers:[/b] (What calms your character down?)
                      [b]Instigators:[/b] (What might cause your character to be reminded of traumas, afflictions, worries, etc.?)

[b]Earliest Memory:[/b]
                      [b]Fondest Memory:[/b]
                      [b]Worst Memory:[/b]
                      [b]Favorite Dream:[/b]
                      [b]Worst Nightmare:[/b]

[b]Desires:[/b] (What does your character want that they know they could possibly have?)
                      [b]Secrets:[/b] (What does your character know that must not be told to anyone?)
                      [b]Soft Spots:[/b] (What kinds of things does your character go out of their way to help?)
                      [b]Cruel Streaks:[/b] (What kinds of things does your character go out of their way to assault?)

[b]Musical Instrument:[/b] (What instrument can your character play, if any?)
                      [b]Quirks:[/b] (What about your character makes them unique?)
                      [b]Dominant Hand:[/b] (Are they right-handed, left-handed, or ambidextrous?)
                      [b]Catchphrase:[/b] (Is there a specific phrase that your character is known for repeating often?)
                      [b]Autograph:[/b] (What does your character's signature look like? Descriptions are fine.)

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][b][color=#D1B608][size=15] Mental Characteristics [/color][/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[b]Known Languages:[/b]
                      [b]Lures:[/b] (What is your character drawn to?)
                      [b]Memory:[/b] (How well do they remember things?)
                      [b]Ineptities:[/b] (What are they simply unable to understand?)
                      [b]Temperament:[/b] (Is your character choleric, sanguine, melancholic, phlegmatic, phlegmatic II, or supine/leukine? Look [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FourTemperamentEnsemble]here[/url] and [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_humours]here[/url] for some good articles on this.)

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][b][color=#D1B608][size=15] Intellectual Characteristics [/color][/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[b]Logical-Mathematical:[/b] (How well can your character use reason and logic in their thinking?)
                      [b]Spatial:[/b] (How well can your character create an image in their mind?)
                      [b]Linguistic:[/b] (How good is your character with words, written and spoken?)
                      [b]Musical:[/b] (How clear is your character's perception to sounds, music, tones, and rhythms?)

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][b][color=#D1B608][size=15] Philosophical Characteristics [/color][/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[b]Morality:[/b] (What divides your character's definition of good and bad? TVTropes has some good tropes on this [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MoralityTropes]here[/url].)
                      [b]Perception:[/b] (How do they perceive their situations? Optimistically? Pessimistically? Sadistically? Masochistically? Ideally? Realistically? You might answer by having them tell whether 'the glass is half empty or half full', and each of these perceptions should give a different answer.)
                      [b]Philosophy:[/b] (What phrase might they use to sum up the world? Think "Hakuna Matata" or "All is well that ends well".))

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][b][color=#D1B608][size=15] Spiritual Characteristics [/color][/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[b]Animal:[/b] (What animal might best describe your character?)
                      [b]Religion:[/b]
                      [b]Superstitions:[/b] (What superstitions does your character subscribe to?)
                      [b]Virtues:[/b] (Does your character exhibit Chastity, Charity, Temperance, Diligence, Humility, Kindness, Patience, or Justice? Only the 8 listed should be used, but more than one can be used. [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SevenHeavenlyVirtues]TVTropes can help.[/url])
                      [b]Vices:[/b] (Does your character exhibit Lust, Greed, Gluttony, Sloth, Pride, Envy, Wrath, or Despair? Only the 8 listed should be used, and only the ones whose opposites are not listed above should be used. [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SevenDeadlySins]As always, TVTropes has got a list[/url].)

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][b][color=#D1B608][size=15] Supernatural Characteristics [/color][/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[b]Element:[/b] (What element does your character control or is classified under? Fire? Light? Surprise?)
                      [b]Strengths:[/b]
                      [b]Weaknesses:[/b]
                      [b]Restrictions:[/b] (What can't they do with their power or what balances it? They can only use it when they genuinely need it? They can't use it for more then five minutes without serious side-effects? It gives them intense gas and no one wants to be around them?)
                      [b]Origin:[/b] (Where, when, and how did your character get their power?)
                      [b]Source:[/b] (Where do they draw their power from? Their own body? A necklace?)

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][b][color=#D1B608][size=15] Favorites [/color][/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[b]Favorite Book:[/b]
                      [b]Favorite Color:[/b]
                      [b]Favorite Country:[/b]
                      [b]Favorite Drink:[/b]
                      [b] Favorite Excuse:[/b]
                      [b]Favorite Food:[/b]
                      [b]Favorite Movie:[/b]
                      [b]Favorite Games:[b] (Video/Computer/Card/Board)
                      [b]Favorite Musical Genre:[/b]
                      [b]Favorite Mythical Creature:[/b]
                      [b]Favorite Season:[/b]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][b][color=#D1B608][size=15] Apparel [/color][/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[b]Dress Style/Wardrobe:[/b] (How does your character commonly dress? Elegantly? Gothic? Mismatched?)
                      [b]Equipment:[/b] (What equipment does your character carry with them? A gourd? A toolbox? A bag of hair?)

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][b][color=#D1B608][size=15] Social Characteristics [/color][/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[b]Communication:[/b] (How does your character communicate with other people?)
                      [b]Criminal Record:[/b] (What has your character done to break the law? Arson? Murder? Jaywalking?)
                      [b]Dominance:[/b] (How firmly does your character stand their ground over others? Extra firm? Submissively? Iron-fistedly?)
                      [b]Ego:[/b] (How downright amazing does your character think they are? Ridiculously centric? In the wrong place? Superfluous?)
                      [b]Emotional Stability:[/b] (How much emotional inflictions can your character take before they break? Lots? None at all? Negative amounts?)
                      [b]Humor:[/b] (What does your character think is funny? Blond jokes? Death? Farting?)
                      [b]Liveliness:[/b] (How energetic is your character? Do they literally bounce off the walls? Do they do only what they have to do? Do they literally sleep for entire days?)
                      [b]Mannerisms:[/b] (How does your character commonly act? Rude? Well-mannered? Creepy?)
                      [b]Patience:[/b] (How long can your character wait for something or endure something that is annoying or stressful? Very patient? Impatient? Passive?)
                      [b]Reputation:[/b] (How is your character viewed by their peers? Are they held in high esteem? Do they think he's pure stupid? Do they think he's an alien?)
                      [b]Status:[/b] (What is their social status? Quiet? Popular? Dead?)

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][b][color=#D1B608][size=15] School [/color][/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[b]Degrees:[/b] (What college degrees does your character have? Bachelor's? Doctorate? None? If student, erase this line.)
                      [b]Education:[/b] (How much education has your character received? Up to middle school? College graduate? Everything from elementary school to martial arts of every kind?)
                      [b]School:[/b] (What elementary, middle, high schools, and colleges and universities did your character go? Manzanita Elementary and North Valley High? Jerry Springer Private School? None?)
                      [b]Study Habits:[/b] (How often does your character study and how thoroughly? Every free hour? Not at all? They have someone else study for them somehow?)
                      [b]Learning Type:[/b] (Is your character a Auditory, Visual, Kinesthetic learner?)

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][b][color=#D1B608][size=15] Physical Characteristics [/color][/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[b]Skin Color:[/b]
                      [b]Piercings:[/b]
                      [b]Tattoos:[/b]
                      [b]Makeup:[/b]

[b]Hair Color:[/b]
                      [b]Hair Length:[/b]
                      [b]Hair Type:[/b] (Is your character's hair curly or straight?)
                      [b]Eye Color:[/b]
                      [b]Teeth:[/b] (Carnivorous, omnivorous, herbivorous)
                      [b]Locomotion:[/b] (Plantigrade, digitigrade, or unguligrade)

(ERASE THE WHOLE SECTION IF THEY DON'T HAVE FUR.)
                      [b]Fur Type:[/b]
                      [b]Fur Length:[/b]
                      [b]Fur Color:[/b]
                      [b]Fur Designs:[/b]
                      [b]Tail Type:[/b]
                      [b]Tail Length:[/b]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][b][color=#D1B608][size=15] Health and Fitness [/color][/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[b]Disorders:[/b]
                      [b]Extra Anatomy:[/b] (Things that aren't typically seen in this species)
                      [b]Handicaps:[/b]
                      [b]Birthmarks:[/b]
                      [b]Exercise:[/b]
                      [b]Figure:[/b]
                      [b]Hygiene:[/b]
                      [b]Maximum Load:[/b] (What the most weight they can carry?)
                      [b]Posture:[/b]
                      [b]Scent:[/b]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][b][color=#D1B608][size=15] Sexual Characteristics [/color][/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[b]Turn-ons:[/b]
                      [b]Turn-offs:[/b]

[b]Sex Life:[/b]
                      [b]Virginity:[/b]
                      [b]First Love:[/b]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][b][color=#D1B608][size=15] Residential Characteristics [/color][/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[b]Citizenship:[/b]
                      [b]Hometown:[/b]
                      [b]Traditions:[/b]
                      [b]Sleep Patterns:[/b] (What is their sleep schedule and how well do they stick with it? 10pm - 6am, often stays up late but never sleeps in? Midnight - 5am, never deviates? Half hour naps starting at 1 and 7 am and pm, commonly oversleeps during night hours?)

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][b][color=#D1B608][size=15] Vocal Characteristics [/color][/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[b]Accent/Dialect:[/b] (What kind of speech does your character often employ? Pacific Northwest? Pennsylvania Dutch? Cork?)
                      [b]Laughter:[/b]
                      [b]Pitch:[/b]
                      [b]Range:[/b]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][b][color=#D1B608][size=15] Story Information [/color][/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[b]First Appearance:[/b]
                      [b]Clichés:[/b]
                      [b]Significance:[/b]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][b][color=#D1B608][size=15] Personality [/color][/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[b]Anima:[/b] (How does your character act when they are really being their self?)
                      [b]Persona:[/b] (How does your character act to hide their real self?)

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][b][color=#D1B608][size=15] Impressions [/color][/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[b]First Impressions:[/b]
                      [b]Strangers' Impressions:[/b]
                      [b]Friends' Impressions:[/b]
                      [b]Family's Impressions:[/b]
                      [b]Self Impression:[/b]
                      [b]Authority's Impressions:[/b]
                      [b]Lover's Impression:[/b]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][b][color=#D1B608][size=15] Interpersonal Connections [/color][/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[b]Immediate Family:[/b] (Who are the relatives your character sees everyday or saw everyday growing up? Parents? Siblings? Children? Adopted parents?)
                      [b]Ancestors:[/b] (Who are some important ancestors in your character's family? Their great great granduncle? Them in a past life? Alexander the Great?)
                      [b]Pets:[/b] (What animals (or in some cases, people) does your character keep under their rule? A dog? A ferret? An alien?)

[b]Enemies:[/b] (Who is it that your character is always fighting or that they have set out to destroy? The Man in Black? Wally Wickenshield? The entire naked mole rat species?)
                      [b]Rivals:[/b] (Who is your character on good terms with, but is constantly in direct competition with? Their best friend? Their bigger brother? The smart kid in class?)
                      [b]Acquaintances:[/b] (Who does your character associate with, but wouldn't consider a friend or an ally? A recurring character? A tag-along kid? That guy they talk to every other weekday whom they still don't know the name of?)
                      [b]Friends:[/b] (Who does your character feel safe with and could trust in a time of need? Barry Barrington? Veridian City? The Laz Group?)

[b]Heroes:[/b] (Who does your character look up to? Superman? Firemen? Hobos?)[/spoiler]

Original Trickster

User Image

All photos are all linked to the according character's profile that is located in the guild.
                      Click here for all NPC profiles and feel free to browse and use them.

9 / 9 Males xxxx 9 / 9 Females

HEADMISTRESS & GUARDIANS

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

STAFF

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

STAFF ASSIGNMENTS
                              Estella Lemaire - Headmistress & Tennis
                              Saro & Drake - Guardians
                              Lubchenko - The Inspiration & Hall Monitor

Illasun Sable - Science & Art
                              Arabella Meister - English & Journalism
                              Mirari Christopher - Music, Music Club, & Home Economics
                              Jonathon Faust - Foreign Languages, Creative Writing, & Reading/Books
                              Amir Sirhan - Physical Education & Martial Arts
                              Srorizax Ionos - Study Hall & Detention
                              Neria - Abilities Usage/Combat
                              Terrell Martinez - Head of Security
                              Fiora Lusilin - Gymnastics & Philosophy

Harley Aoyama - Math, Computer Applications, & Technology Club
                              Axel Clarke - School Counselor & Human Society
                              Anali Kuchanzi - History/Philosophy & Academic Debate
                              Kaijin Murasame - Physician, Basics of Healing Practices, & Green/Nature Club
                              Francis O'Kilkreath - Photography & Filmography
                              Sebastian Voros - Alchemy & Science
                              Hikari Mizunami - Dance, Swimming/Diving, & Book Club
                              Emilia Lennox - Track & Field, Cross Country, & Student Council

RESERVED STAFF/PROFILES

Original Trickster

User Image

Dorm 101. Anali Kuchanzi
                      Dorm 102. Axel Clarke
                      Dorm 103. Terrell Martinez
                      Dorm 104. Neria
                      Dorm 105. Hikari Mizunami
                      Dorm 106. Kaijin Murasame

Dorm 201. Illasun Sable
                      Dorm 202. Mirari Christopher
                      Dorm 203. Jonathon Faust
                      Dorm 204. Srorizax Ionos
                      Dorm 205. Sebastian Voros
                      Dorm 206. Arabella Meister

Dorm 301. Francis O'Kilkreath
                      Dorm 302. Amir Sirhan
                      Dorm 303. Fiora Lusilin
                      Dorm 304. Harley Aoyama
                      Dorm 305. *Reserved*
                      Dorm 306. Emilia Lennox

Original Trickster

User Image

All photos are all linked to the according character's profile that is located in the guild.

18 / 18 Males xxxx 18 / 18 Females

FRESHMAN

SOPHOMORE

JUNIOR

SENIOR

RESERVED STUDENTS/PROFILES
                      Noaz Attor - Sophomore
                      Kabbir Attor - Junior (?)

Original Trickster

User Image

BOY DORMS

Dorm 101. Francis Capone
                      Dorm 102. Grizchev Novokoff
                      Dorm 103. Hal Maverek
                      Dorm 104. Noaz Attor *Reserve*
                      Dorm 105. Zuszarfar Landvik
                      Dorm 106. Darren Whitten

Dorm 201. Kieran Law
                      Dorm 202. Marius Lustrian
                      Dorm 203. Phillip Warren
                      Dorm 204. Carmine Takeshi
                      Dorm 205. Leon Wood
                      Dorm 206. Kabbir Attor *Reserve*

Dorm 301. Azazel Gallagher
                      Dorm 302. Phobos
                      Dorm 303. Lucas Greene
                      Dorm 304. Rumi Seville
                      Dorm 305. Austenaco Namida
                      Dorm 306. Caspian Michaelis

GIRL DORMS

Dorm 101. Mari Casti
                      Dorm 102. Siani Morgan
                      Dorm 103. Anna Silver
                      Dorm 104. Novalie Shea
                      Dorm 105. Yang Long
                      Dorm 106. Melody Martinez

Dorm 201. Lily
                      Dorm 202. Ieva Krainova
                      Dorm 203. Astrid Sɸrensen
                      Dorm 204. Faye Eldur
                      Dorm 205. Asmodai
                      Dorm 206. Maren Eithne

Dorm 301. Guinevere Exmoor
                      Dorm 302. Nichole Savier
                      Dorm 303. Renee Esi
                      Dorm 304. Deja Bealorus
                      Dorm 305. Marc Lleger
                      Dorm 306. Ethika Hellgate

Tipsy Lunatic

User Image

YEAR

SEASON

Spring | Summer | Fall | Winter

WEATHER

Sunny | Cloudy | Rainy | Pouring | Thunder | Lightning | Severe Storm
                          Blizzard | Snowy | Chilly | Warm | Hot | Cool | Scorching | Windy | Light Breeze

DATE

Month
                          ① ② ③ ④ ⑤ ⑥
                          ⑦ ⑧ ⑨ ⑩ ⑪

Time
                          Dawn | Morning | Afternoon | Evening | Midnight

Day of Week
                          Sunday | Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday

Day of Month
                          ( 1 ) ( 2 ) ( 3 ) ( 4 ) ( 5 ) ( 6 ) ( 7 ) ( 8 ) ( 9 ) ( 10 ) ( 11 ) ( 12 ) ( 13 ) ( 14 ) ( 15 ) ( 16 ) ( 17 )
                          ( 18 ) ( 19 ) ( 20 ) ( 21 ) ( 22 ) ( 23 ) ( 24 ) ( 25 ) ( 26 ) ( 27 ) ( 28 ) ( 29 ) ( 30 ) ( 31 )

CURRENT HAPPENINGS

-Date: December 5th, 2013 (Friday; evening of)
                          -Temperature: 55 degrees Fahrenheit, 12.7 degrees Celsius
                          -Weather: Chilly with the sun setting and a clear sky.
                          It's the fifty seventh day of the Lubchenko Academy and everyone is preparing themselves for the annual school tournament held in the magical duel arena in the woods. School has been out for several hours.

The activity center and combat arena is open and ready for service, like always and the school building is unlocked but the ballroom is locked from all over the building.

Tipsy Lunatic

User Image

Your first hour is your home room.
                      EVERYONE has lunch together between 4th and 5th hour.
                      You must pick ONE elective to have during school hours.
                      Free hour is where the students can either pick to go to study hall, one of their activities, or just call it a day and go home.
                      Any other sports or club activities take place after school hours.

FRESHMAN

1. History (Human/Supernatural)
                              2. Ability Usage/Combat
                              3. Science
                              4. English
                              LUNCH
                              5. Elective
                              6. Math
                              7. P.E.
                              8. Study Hall / Free Hour

SOPHOMORE

1. Ability Usage/Combat
                              2. English
                              3. Math
                              4. Music
                              LUNCH
                              5. Elective
                              6. History (Human/Supernatural)
                              7. Science

JUNIOR

1. Art
                              2. Science
                              3. History (Human/Supernatural)
                              4. Ability Usage/Combat
                              LUNCH
                              5. Elective
                              6. English
                              7. Math

SENIOR

1. English
                              2. History (Human/Supernatural)
                              3. Ability Usage/Combat
                              4. Math
                              LUNCH
                              5. Elective
                              6. Science
                              7. Modern Foreign Language(s)

Tipsy Lunatic

User Image

Tipsy Lunatic

User Image

STUDENTS

APPROPRIATE DRESS
                      XX[X] Student uniforms must be worn during the school hours. It does not matter which gender uniform the student chooses as long as they are wearing the clothing correctly. If any individual has any questions, or are in need of a demonstration please contact the Headmistress.

(Click here for a look of what the uniforms look in anime.
                      DISCLAIMER: THE FEMALE SKIRTS ARE NOT AS SHORT AS THE PICTURE ABOVE PORTRAYS. The skirts come to about the knee if not just a little above it. CLICK HERE for a example of their length.)

RESPECT
                      XX[X] No matter what a person’s race, power, rank, blood line, ect. all students and staff are equal once inside the walls of the academy and must be treated as such. Students who bully others will be dealt with severely.

ALLOWANCE
                      XX[X] On good behavior terms, one is allowed certain amount of allowance to spend at the campus activity center or anything else on campus.

XX[X] On bad behavior terms, the allowance for the corresponding week is provoked.

GOING TO TOWN

XX[X] Here the students are ordered by the dean herself to NOT use their powers. There is no need to draw attention to the school and what is hidden behind it's beautiful front. Plus, many students do not know how to control their powers in the correct way. If the student is caught disobeying then they will be dealt with severally.

XX[X] If students do go to town they must be back BEFORE quiet time is issued across the campus.

DORM RULES

XX[X] After 11:00 PM, the hallways are dimmed for the students and teachers to sleep and a quiet time is issued across the dorm gates. Activity Center, Sports Fields, and the main school building are exempted from this.

XX[X] If you are caught being loud pass the dorm gates then the consequences of your actions will be dealt with promptly.

GRADUATION

XX[X] Before you are able to graduate from your corresponding year, you are forced upon four tests. The first one: a written test. It's a basic human-logic test that is based off the classes you had for that year. The second one: another written test. It's the basics of the supernatural. The third test: You are under a twenty-four hour viewing to act completely human while still going to the school around other supernaturals. The fourth test: You are forced to take a combat test. You have to "defeat" the gargoyle(s) using your powers to your every advantage; and then you are forced into a "human" encounter, where you have to face Headmistress Estella's gargoyles again in human form in a non-power-using environment to prove you are able to cooperate with irate humans despite the situation.

XX[X] Failure to comply these four tests will allow you to be held behind until you pass each test individually. You are allowed to take these tests over the summer break if you have to, but you must live at the academy in order to do so.

COMBAT AREA
                      XX[X] The combat area is always open for three kinds of tournaments: team tournaments, one-on-one, or one-against-all tournaments. Rest assured-- you cannot die in these tournaments. The instance before you die you are taken out of the area and healed immediately.

XX[X] When you win in the tournament, you are granted a reward, that normally of cash, which you can spend at the campus activity center or anything else on campus.

TEACHERS AND STAFF
                      PRINCIPLES
                      XX[X] Educators are to be professional in the classroom.

XX[X] An educator must also honestly report any obligations, which are associated with professional practices such as child abuse, neglect, or student/teacher relations.

XX[X] The professional educator maintains sound mental health, physical stamina, and social prudence necessary to perform the duties of any professional assignment.

XX[X] The professional educator will refrain from harming, putting in danger, or killing any student.

XX[X] Also as an educator one must refrain from using, possessing, and being under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or tobacco in public. Educators should be setting an example for the community and students.

APPROPRIATE DRESS
                      XX[X] Staff member must wear work appropriate clothing. Male and female dress suits are preferred during school hours. Things like ballroom dresses, sweat pants, or cut up pants are not clothing conducive to a learning environment.

RESPECT
                      XX[X] The professional educator may not discriminate on the basis of race, powers, national or ethnic origin, culture, religion, sex or sexual orientation, marital status, age, political beliefs, or economic status.

PROFESSIONAL RELATIONSHIPS
                      XX[X] The professional educator may not show any form of P.D.A. in front of students.

XX[X] Teachers are also to be expected to have a professional conduct toward students.

COMBAT AREA
                      XX[X] At least one staff member is to ALWAYS be guardian when students are fighting.

XX[X] However, when students are not being taught and teachers/staff want to fight they are allowed to and even take place in their own tournaments. However, students are ALWAYS the top priority

XX[X] Every teacher has special access to the combat arena.

XX[X] TEACHERS MUST FOLLOW THE RULE FOR THE PAIN/NO-PAIN RULE AT ALL TIMES OR TERMINATION WILL OCCUR.

For the rest of the rules please look towards your handbook.

Tipsy Lunatic

User Image

The only pictures that are clickable is the map and combat arena.
                      They will take you to a thread in the guild to see the full image and a description.

User Image

THE MAIN BUILDING
                      Their is a room for every subject and club. There is also a blood bank that is near the nurses office. The main building (along with the dorms, ball room, and activity center) is accessible to a elevator.

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image

ACTIVITY CENTER
                      This activity center is ONLY open before and after school hours. The building itself is about three stories high with sound proof walls so nothing overlaps one another. Inside you will find many things like: dance club, jazz club, morning and dinner cafe(s), rock climbing wall, arcade and campus store. There is a field beside the activity center that is locked up and only during the same hours that has a paintball field.

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image

SCHOOL GROUNDS
                      Please make sure to click on the combat arena to learn more about it!

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image

HOUSING

HEADMASTER

The headmaster's house is off limits unless stated otherwise.

User Image User Image

BUILDINGS

User Image User Image

STAFF

Each staff member has their own apartment in the staff building.
                      Each floor houses four apartment which means four staff members to a floor.

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

STUDENTS

There are two dorm buildings; one for each gender with one student to each room with six rooms on each floor. Each dorm as their own full bathroom. On each floor, there is a lounge/kitchen area that is on the end of the hall for the occupants to share. One side of the lounge area resembles a kitchen with a refrigerator and cabinets (always stocked with food), microwave, sink, and a small stove. In the middle of the lounge is a table; and on the opposite side of the lounge there are TVs, chairs, and game systems. Girls and boys are only allowed in the dorms for their gender. As far as the staff know. The basement houses a laundry room in case it is needed, otherwise students are to put dirty clothes into the shoots that correspond with their room numbers and those hired to do the cleaning will take care of the rest.

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image

OFF CAMPUS
                      In their free time students are allowed off campus to visit a near by town. The town is very lively and there are many things one can do in a town like this. The town offers a shopping mall, theater, bowling, church and many other things. There is a bus right outside the school gates that goes back and forth from town every hour or so. (Remember: no using powers there!)

User Image

Tipsy Lunatic

User Image
                      These events are role-play action only.
                      Other events will be notified in the OOC thread

[2013]
                                October

10 / 09 / 2013 - "Welcome Back to Lubchenko Academy" meeting in the cafeteria.
                                10 / 09 / 2013 - Welcome Back to the Academy Celebration Party at the Lubchenko Lake.
                                10 / 31 / 2013 - Halloween Dance and a Costume Contest held in the ballroom.

November
                                11 / 28 / 2013 - Thanksgiving Dinner held in the cafeteria.

December
                                12 / 05 / 2013 - Annual Duel Arena Event

Tipsy Lunatic

User Image

DAY ONE
                      Summary: October 9, 2013 - [First Thread] Everyone went to the cafeteria for a meeting from the headmistress. After Headmistress Estella's meeting, she split the students up according to grade to their homerooms, and they all left to go to their rooms respectively. School was let out early. Time skip. Students and Staff went to the bonfire party at the Lubchenko Lake.

Estella Lemaire, Jonathon Jack Foast, Caspian Michaelis, Mari Casti, Amir Sirhan, Lillinette Ackman, Srorizax Ionos, Nichole Savier, Azazel Gallagher, Ivan Key, Setsuna Belmount, Evangeline Newsom, Illasun Sable, Damian Roquis, Katerina Forester, Charlotte Duval, Alice Ekman, Rumi Seville, Arabella Meister, Nix Maudire, and Idreali Hoken shown up to the meeting, from the headmistress, in the cafeteria first.

Cas met Lilli by scaring her, Ivan met Azazel (and he gave him the nickname Red) and Mari (by electrically shocking him, in which he gave her the nickname Shock), and Nichole gained a crush on Azazel.

After Estella dismissed the meeting, she separated the students according to their grade homeroom teachers. The seniors went with Bella, the juniors with Illasun, sophomore with Alice, and freshmen with Idreali. At the homerooms the teachers handed out the papers, forms, and handbooks and told them about the bonfire party at the Lubchenko Lake as a welcome back celebration (because Estella failed to mention it at the meeting).

On the way to (or in) their homerooms: Idreali transformed; Eva stopped Azazel, and Cas noticed them (they have a background together) which caused the trio to be tarty. Illasun punished them for being late with a riddle. Nix was late too and got the same punishment (Azazel guessed imagination and got it right so they got away with it); Bella makes the seniors run/walk a course to get a book on the first day; and then school is let out early.

♦ TIME SKIP ♦

Estella had the party set up (by other hired staff members) before all the participating students/teachers joined. A bonfire as high as a Christmas Tree, lights, music, and a lot of finger food.

Ethika Hellgate, Mirari Christopher, Laris Ionos, Koritaro Shizusuke, Willow Heart, Trever Valens, Sebastian Voros, Deja Bealorus, Valadori Amara, and Kevin Michaels joined the beach party as a late(ish) arrival.

Illasun met up with Estella, with Bella, Alice, and Laris following up near the food tables; Eva met up with Azazel only to leave him to meet Lilli by the bonfire (which became friends), Cas confronts Eva in front of Lilli before leaving to meet Nix; Ivan met Shizu and gave him the nickname of Sky, and also gains a crush on him); Azazel meets Mirari and Eka and gains a crush on the two of them; Willow met Trever (in a series of awkward events), and Bella meets/punishes (slightly) Willow and Trever.

Idreali tripped in the woods and broke his wrist, busted up his lip, and gashing his leg open which caused the vampires to freak out and "run away" besides Sebastian who comes to help him first, with Vi, the school's nurse, doing something about it while Estella, Illasun, and Bella notice and attempt to help. Vi and Sebastian take Idreali to the nurse's office.

Eva, one of the vampires, met Deja, in the lake, and gained a crush on her. Cas sung by the bonfire, and Trever began hating him.

Alice went to the nurse's office too and met Kevin on the way as a new arrival. He gained a crush on her at first sight, and she gained a special interest in him as well. Bella took off to join the people in the nurse's office to help, seeing Alice and Kevin on the way there and confronting them. On the way back to the bonfire party, Alice had symptoms of a seizure and got possessed by a demon. Kevin attempted to help her only to fail. Illasun found them on the way to the nurse's office and stopped to help. Kevin passed out because Alice used his energy ( and a stolen kiss from Illasun, in which made her hate Alice) to get out of the seizure which caused him to pass out. Ivan met the trio to and helped Kevin to the nurse's office, which Illasun ratted out on the three to Vi.

♦ TIME SKIP ♦

Ending of party. Staff members stayed around putting things up and cleaning things up, but most left. Estella made the announcement of party coming to an end. Students and Staff went their own way, mainly on to their dormitories.

Renee Amaryllis Esi and Lucifer Caliber joined as late(ish) arrivals.

Cas and Eva went hunting for animals. Cas tripped and began bleeding which caused Eva, without thought, attack him. He got away, killed an animal. She drunk it just when Sebastian and Luke came to them.

Kat's arm got dislocated and went to join the group of eight in the nurse's office and met Ivan and Bella, and Illasun left with Kevin to the boy's dormitory.

DAY TWO
                      Summary: October 10, 2013 - [First Thread] It was breakfast time, then everyone went to their classes and held introductions.

It's breakfast time and people are eating or not, socializing or being alone. First hour is about to start.

Aldra Gough, Dirge Clades, Impermissus Saggitus, Aleksandr Mikhail Valentine, Mikaela Valens, Rain Schwarz, Finnagan Zephyrus Quinn, Malazhar Mortem, and Kieran Law joined today as late arrivals.

Eka summons a fairy at the Tree only to get rejected. Mari gave Ivan the nickname of Monkey. Mari learned how to heal wounds.

Class started and everyone went to their class as they're suppose to, but Bella was late for her class so that made all the seniors go to Illasun's class for some reason. Alice took the sophomores to the combat arena and she gave them a small introduction to it. Illasun had everyone in the junior class introduce themselves. Alex gave everyone a small introduction to his class, and who became the new professor for history class.

Nichole set fire to some bookcases in the art room thanks to a bad dream she was having.

Rain got bullied and Azazel tried to save him. Rain accidentally attacked him making Azazel witness his worst nightmare and making him gain his memory back, but accidentally attacked Rain and almost killed him until Kieran came in and stop it.

♦ 22 DAY TIME SKIP ♦

♦ Ended with this post

DAY THREE
                      Summary: October 31, 2013 - [First Thread] Mid-day break. Halloween dance is being held at the Ballroom in the evening. The ballroom is located behind the activity center. Bella was forced to leave the academy to fight a battle in her hometown while Estella was forced to leave the academy to, yet again, hide from the ones who she'd been hiding from the whole time. Illasun becomes the temporary headmaster while Estella is gone.

Winters Farraday and Maren Eithne joined today as late arrivals.

School had been not in session due to an holiday. The school cafeteria has been closed for this holiday as well. However the activity center is open 24/7, so students and teachers can use it as they please, along with the main school building. The Lubchenko Cafe is always opened for free in the morning for breakfast, afternoon for lunch, and evening for dinner but only for two hours during each session.

Some people left the academy to go to the town to either hang out or get a last-second costume. Others stayed on campus and hanged out with other people.

Estella had set up a dance in the ballroom with a Halloween Costume Contest shortly following. The ballroom is located behind the activity center. The people are the judge for the costume contest, everyone takes a vote.There is soft food, food, punch, and drinks being held in the ballroom on the right from the entrance. The ballroom is covered with Halloween decor and there are lights everywhere, including black lights on the ceiling. There is also a DJ playing music. (The full music being played is listed below)

Estella was dressed as Tinkerbell. Laris was dressed as a reaper. Deja was a unicorn. Renee was a cat. Alice was a Jessica Rabbit. Jack was a ghost. Nix was Sally. Srorizax was Jack Skellington. Impermissus as a karos. Aquaris was a pirate. Grizchev was a plague doctor. Illasun was a lion. Caspian was a white rabbit. Nichole was the Queen of Hearts. Azazel was Mad Hatter. Dirge was in artorias armor. Ethika was in a dress. Nyka was steampunk. Sebastian was a bunny butler. Maren was a jipsy. Kieran was a gladiator. Rumi was a panda. Raven was Beetlejuice. Katherine was a genie. Mari was an indian. Luke was a shirtless cupid with wings and a bow.

Thorn, Luke's possessed demon, forced random people to tango. Estella stopped the tango. Renee won the costume contest with Jack and Nix following with a tie. Bella was forced to leave for a battle that was being fought in her world against her family. Estella was forced to leave, after confessing her love for Illasun, for being found by the ones she's been hiding from for years-- the ones who want her dead.

♦ Ended with this post

DAY FOUR
                      Summary: November 28, 2013 - [Second Thread] Mid-day break on Thanksgiving Day and there is no school in session. Everyone or almost everyone goes to the cafeteria to attend the Thanksgiving Event that is being host by the temporary headmistress, Illasun. During the event, Caspian and Azazel unintentionally start a food fight that Deja suddenly encourages. Amir attempts to stop it only to be interrupted by Kieran. Illasun comes back and stops the food fight, sending everyone packing back to their dorms.
                      ♦ 28 DAY TIME SKIP ♦

Yang Xiao Long, Issac Rockford, Roquelle Annabelle Thorpe, Hal Maverek, Neria, Dr Kade Ryoichi, Gwenabwy Colquhoun, Faye Estrela Eldur, Melody Martinez, ₮errell '₡arroñero' Martinéz, Genevieve Delphine Lemieux, Fiora Lusilin, Devilin Narcissus, Asmodai, Zephyra Hiyame, Anna Silver, Marius Lustrian, Astrid Sɸrensen, Guinevere Exmoor, Harley Aoyama, Axel Clarke, Anali Kuchanzi, Kaijin Murasame, and Jasper Aragon joined today.

Illasun became the new headmistress since Estella's forced departure. Mirari and Jack became the new (secretive) guardians of the school since Estella's departure, the gargoyles left also.

Most of the staff and students are preparing themselves or other things for the Thanksgiving dinner. Neria became fallen and created a crater near the sidewalk by the cherry tree. Srorizax, Kade, Illasun, and Mirari came to see what the sound was about and found her so decided to help her and they took her to the nurse's office.

At the nurse's office, Kade had asked to test Neria after everyone but Srorizax was asked to leave, but was denied and she teleported out of the nurse's office right before Terrell came in trying to find out what to do, Fiora came in over a cut before getting helped by Ethika's summon Yon, and Hal who was carried there by Jack and his ice board. After Neria and Srorizax had teleported out of the room, Kade had told Terrell to keep an eye on them, mainly the fallen angel and he did so, following out the door and down the opposite hall they went, to not make it seem so obvious.

Meanwhile, Illasun and Mirari help out in the kitchen making sure the meal is getting prepared properly before everyone manages to get to the cafeteria. After dropping everyone off of his ice board, Jack goes to the cafeteria as well, helping them; and not too long afterward met with a hungry dragon, Faye, who accidentally ran into him and made them tumble onto the floor. Illasun, being nearby, quickly ran and helped them and temporarily solving Faye's hunger with a roll.

Everyone around the school are getting together in their little groups of either known or unknown people as they make their way toward the cafeteria at their own chosen speeds. Azazel, in the mix, steals Caspian's meaningful necklace. Harley had helped Anna and Devilin around while Asmodai was in the dueling arena with Dirge and Impermissus.

Back in the cafeteria and in the kitchen, the seats are filling in as people have made their way into the cafeteria and found their seats with the rest of Lubchenko family and exactly with whom. Srorizax takes the new Fallen arrival to the temp headmistress who is back in the kitchen, while others surround Jack or piddle around him. Illasun accepts her as a possibility of a new faculty member if she is able to show it. The dinner is getting close to ready and the three leave the kitchen to farther prepare for the dinner. Illasun confronts Mirari who is in the transformation of Axel. Srorizax and Neria go opposite ways of Illasun and Illasun notices his daughter Guinevere in the cafeteria but says nothing. He notices Jack in a seat near the one Neria wants to sit in and before they reach the table, Fiora comes along and touches him inappropriately. She soon afters gets chewed out by Illasun.

On the other side of the cafeteria, Harley had met up with Deja and Kieran while Caspian meets up with Azazel and his group, which he then makes Azazel fall to the ground, taking some food along with him by teleporting Azazel's chair out from underneath him.

During the prayer that Illasun announces and people began praying, Neria hears Jack praying and answers back to his prayer and gives him a feather from one of her wings. Jack, being worked up from all that has went on in such a short moment, gets up and hurries out of there once the announcement was finished. Illasun follows him out.

Deja noticing Azazel falling then getting back up and throwing food back at Caspian thought it'd be a good idea to start a food fight by yelling so first before randomly throwing food at another group of people which ended up hitting Renee in the shoulder who was trying to help Mari. Mari, taking defense, attacks Deja back with a handful of cranberry sauce and then encouraged Asmodai into the fun right before she got out her camera and began taking pictures of the food fight.

Melody in the frenzy of trying to keep her brother, Terrell, out of the cafeteria while she gets her bag, belted and chained the door shut and then, as if on timing, joined the food fight as it began. Amir attempts to stop the food fight by demanding terrible consequences for being incredibly disrespectful to the woman who went through a hard time making the event happen.

Meanwhile, Illasun finds Jack hiding in his dorm and attempts to comfort him. Although he had previous fed on his entire mini fridge of raw meats, he was still hungry due to the curse of his race and accidentally pushed Illasun back against a wall as if he was going to eat her but instead walked away and Illasun, being unaware of his race still and unafraid, hugged him. He didn't reject it for a moment but after a brief confession they broke it and he went back to his dorm while she made her back to the cafeteria.

Back in the cafeteria, upset by Deja's saddness, Kieran attacks Amir with a ball of potatoes and mouths off to him while Guinevere, transformed as a dog, went around smelling everyone. Caspian and Azazel end up in an all out brawl through the cafeteria til they got to the door which they quit and noticed Illasun's entrance with Terrell and two students. Amir walked back up to Kieran while Illasun introduced a punishment of an forced early quiet hour and the students are forced into their dorms, Amir gave Kieran punishment of cleaning the entire cafeteria.

Azazel went to steal Kieran away with Caspian and they left. Kieran went to the teacher's dorm, Azazel went to the beach, and Caspian went to the activity center. Kieran went into Srorizax's room to find him and naked Neria. Srorizax forced him out and demanded not to tell a soul about what happened. Kieran then left with Gwen then later met up with Deja. Neria left Srorizax's room after a shower and went to Jack's room. Jack and Neria talked about what was left unspoken at the dinner.

In the cafeteria, students and staff listen to Illasun and leave the cafeteria.

♦ Ended with this post

DAY FIVE
                      Summary: December 5, 2013 - [Second Thread] School just finished and [almost] everyone is getting ready for the annual duel arena event. Terrell found Melody's drugs with Azazel, after finding him in the teacher's dormitory. Amir and Kieran fought. Kieran won. Guinevere and Rumi fought as well as Fiora and Jack. Bella comes back to the school just in time to see Jack won before both were taken away by Srorizax. Kieran's demon took over and had a dispute with Neria.
                      ♦ 7 DAY TIME SKIP ♦

Natsumi Hinata,Ieva Krainova, Marc Lleger, Phobos and Francis Patrick Donahue O'Kilkreath joined today.

Illasun starts off the day getting the duel arena prepared for the event and meet up with Axel on her way to the duel arena. In the duel arena Amir and Kieran are in a fight. People are gathered in the theater-like room of the duel arena to watch the fight.

Ethika broke out with a cold and Yon had Hal to help them. Astrid ran away from the duel arena to which Caspian found her. Natsumi met Asmodai and Renee. Azazel was found in the teacher's dormitory by the temp security guard, Terrell. Upon finding him, Terrell forced Azazel to go drug searching with him in Melody's dorm.

Kieran won the fight. Guinevere and Rumi started a fight. While in mid-battle, Fiora and Jack began a new one, also shared on the screen on the theater room. Amir goes back to the waiting room and Kieran leaves the Duel Arena portal to meet up with Deja.

After finding the drugs from Melody's room, Terrell takes Azazel back to the duel arena before telling him to run off. Terrell goes inside to talk to Illasun and Axel about issues going on in the school. Azazel runs off to meet Anna and Melody who just got done with an argument with Deja. Kieran took off before Azazel got there, his inner demon disturbing him and causing a dispute with the fallen angel, Neria. Phobos goes to talk to Deja but is ignored before follows suit to a nearby being, Gwen.

Meanwhile, Renee and Asmodai is helping Natsumi move into her dorm. Renee and Azazel are texting about a meet up. Caspian finds Marius trying to "rape" Maren on his way back to the duel arena with Astrid and after forcing the motion to an end, he takes Maren's unconscious body to the nurse's office with Kaijin, where Ethika is also.

Terrell talks to Illasun and Axel about the security around the school and what to do if he would to find drugs. Srorizax comes back into the theater after an awkward confrontation with his new girlfriend, Neria, to find his daughter, Guinevere, and another student fighting before being torn away from it by Bella's reappearance to the school and then Jack's secret getting out. He teleported the both of them away to a cow pasture where Jack feasted on cows.

After taking Maren to the nurse's office, Caspian left with Astrid to accidentally run into Azazel, Melody, and Anna who were leaving to go to the mall before being invited along.

♦ Ended with this post

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas