Str8Huggin

OOC Board: [[CLICK ME]]
Profiles: [[CLICK ME]]

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
The back to school rush - don't you just dread love it? Shopping for new clothes, the smell of freshly-sharpened pencils, and picking out you classes and praying to God that you get at least one class with your friends. It's the same all over the country, but not all schools are created equal, obviously.

Just a short drive away from the cultural mecca known as Seattle Washington, are two boarding schools that are world-renowned for their excellence in education and the arts, the high standards, and their very, very steep admissions fees. The first is Cherrycliff Academy, an all-girls institution. The other, Witmore Secondary School, for young men. The two sister schools have co-existed for decades, each supporting the other in sporting events and academic gatherings.

The return of the students to their particular schools was going as well as anyone could expect. But around the beginning of August, something shattering happened - a fire broke out on the Cherrycliff campus, razing the stately building to char. There were rumours that arsonists are the cause, despite multiple forceful assurances that it was simply a matter of faulty wiring. Regardless of cause, the fact remained that there was no where for society's young women to attend school....

Until Witmore came up with a plan, offering to host the two sexes together and become a Co-Ed institution. Dormitories were revamped and equipped to handle more than double the original occupancy, and locks and measures were installed to prevent the two genders from mixing in inappropriate ways (as far as they could foresee)
That being said, however, the faculty has also commited to take advantage of it's sudden female population, and put on dances and social occasions, even planning a Prom for the end of the year complete with nominations for a King and Queen, which of course has all the students abuzz.

And so now, for the first time since it's opening, Witmore Secondary School is prepared to open it's doors to students of all genders from all over the world. What could possibly go wrong?

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
Rules (Yes I know, no one likes these; humour us):

۞Basically, we are God, your Lords and Masters. We have the final word on major plot decisions, etc. But here's the deal – don’t do anything stupid enough to make us have to get on your case, and we promise not to take advantage of our self-ordained power. And we're fairly lenient as far as what's consider lecture-worthy. For most offenses, it’s the three strike rule.

۞No cybering. Once the clothes start coming off, you’re done. Don’t care what you do outside of this thread. As long as neither of us have to see it or read about it, go wild. But if you’re sloppy enough that it reaches our attention, you will be booted. And really, you’d have to be sloppy to the point of intentionally throwing it in front of us for that to be the case.

۞Keep the language PG-16. Hopefully we’re all adult enough to be able to tolerate a few swears. But please – for the love of all that’s good – keep it classy. Don’t drop the f-bomb every other word, and try to keep it appropriate to the scene.

۞Every now and then, we’ll do a random sweep to clear up any dead-beats and to make sure everyone’s still participating. We’ll give a week’s notice to everyone with private messages to those who are less-than-active. Obviously if you have a legit reason we’ll keep you on, but please don’t just make up excuses and string the other roleplayers and myself along if you have no intention on posting. It’s not fair to the people who are relying on you.

۞Please try to post at least three times a week, in order to keep the roleplay going at a reasonable pace. And by post, we mean 2-4 paragraphs. Obviously we all experience writers block from time to time. But please don’t take advantage of this leniency. If we notice you’re not posting, or if you’re partner isn’t responding in a timely manner let us know, and one of us will start sending out inquiries.

۞If you and another character get together, a character has a crush, or you two break up, please send xXPetrichorXx or Str8Huggin a PM so we can update stuff. And if you decide to make a character pregnant, I retain the right of approving or denying that pregnancy (I'm God, remember?) if I think you're doing it to be spiteful to another roleplayer.

۞For now, we're keeping the limit at 8 students of each gender, but obviously if enough people are wanting to join we can increase the amount. Each author is allowed up to two characters, but for now we're gonna put the restriction of one of each gender. No one likes it when there are upteen girls and only one boy (well, except the boy, I suppose) Also, we're only allowing characters in grade 12 (age 17-18.), for reasons to be explained later

۞Please make your posts ‘pretty’ – doesn’t have to get all fancy (although feel as free as you like to go apeshit with this) but please include a clear picture (no anime, please) and your character’s name with every post. And by clear photo, I mean: no blurry myspace-esque shots, no masks or makeup that obstructs basic features, that sort of thing. Also, I hope I don’t have to point this out, but please make sure the person you use is age appropriate. As sexy as Helena Bonham Carter or David Tennant is, don’t try to pass them off as sixteen year olds, cause no one is gonna buy that. Now, if you find a picture of an older person someone at that age, feel free. Deal?

۞Please send xXPetrichorXx or Str8Hugginthe below profile filled in with your information, with the subject being your favorite love quote/lyrics/limerick/whatever.

۞ Ladies and gentlemen, there is a reason this is called a ‘group’ roleplay. I understand that your character(s) can’t be 100% involved with everyone all of the time. I don’t expect you to all be social butterflies. But I don’t want to see little pairs of people never branching out and talking to someone else every now and then. This is high school, and even if you only have one or two friends you obviously interact with several other people a day. Please try to reflect this.

۞I cannot stress enough that when I say ‘2-4 paragraphs a post’, I mean good proper paragraphs like I know your teachers taught you. At least four sentences per paragraph. I don’t want to see any shoddy 1-2 sentence responses. Even at your worst writer’s block, I know you are capable of pulling three or four decent lines of text out of your butts. They don’t have to be amazing – just do it. No one likes to log on to find a half-assed response, do they? Don’t be that person. Please don’t make me have to hunt you down and talk to you about this – I hate being the mean guy.

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200

Again, PLEASE pm this to either of us, filled with your character's information. One per character, obviously.

[[Picture URL (No anime)]]
[b]The name on my birth certificate is[/b] [[character’s full name]]
[color=white]xx[/color] [b]But please, call me[/b] [[Nickname]]
[b]In case there was any doubt, my chromosomes are[/b] [[Gender (males are XY, females are XX)]]
[color=white]xx[/color] [b]On[/b] [[Birthday]] [b]I blew out[/b] [[Current age]] [b]candles.[/b]
[b]When I’m feeling lonely, I fantasize about[/b] [[sexual preference]]
[color=white]xx[/color] [b]If you wanna get on my good side, you should know that I like[/b] [[Character preferences]]
[b]But I can’t stand[/b] [[Dislikes]]
[color=white]xx[/color] [b]Don’t have to steal my diary, I’ll just tell you[/b] [[short bio and brief description of personality]]
[b]Can you keep a secret? My heart belongs to[/b] [[Current crush/partner. For now, feel free to just put N/A. However, I will be expecting at minimum a crush’s name at some point or another. Don’t make me chase after you on this]]
[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][b]My destiny is dictated by the God/Goddess[/b] [[Your username]]

One of us will respond back to let you know when you are accepted. Please refrain from posting until that point.

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
Ladies ((.6/8.))
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
Gentlemen ((.7/8.))
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
Campus buildings and landmarks are loosely based on the real life campus of Central Washington University, located in Ellensburg, WA, USA. No copyright intended
User Image

Senior Dorms

User Image
User Image
Male and Female Dorm Rooms are more or less identical. All eight female characters share the room, as do all eight boys share their own.
First come, first choose. Please specify which bed your character sleeps in

|||
||
|
Other Points of Interest

RECREATIONAL AREA
Located at the front of the Senior Dormitories, a three-tier'd lounge is available, with sofas, games room and a mini theatre. Students have to swipe their ASB cards at the door to get back into their dormitories from there, hence helping to keep students from entering the opposite gender's floor. Is also the only way to access the rooftop.
User Image

BARGE HALL
All senior classes take place in this building
User Image

LECTURE HALL
Every class is taught college-style in a small auditorium.
User Image

JAPANESE GARDENS
About a five minute walk from the Senior Dormitories, the Japanese Gardens is an enclosed space featuring footpaths, well manicured greenery, a rock garden, and a fish pond. An excellent place to relax and study, or maybe even get into a bit of trouble.
User Image

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
DRESSCODE

During attendance at classes and other official school functions, the faculty expects some adherence to the pre-set dresscodes, although the code itself is rather lenient. Below is a suggestion of what we'd like to see, but at minimum, please incorporate your school's colors in some part of your outfits.

|

GIRLS: Your colors are BLUE, GREY, and WHITE
Suggestion: A nice blouse, skirt or slacks or professional looking dark wash jeans, a tie (bowtie or otherwise), and shoes of your choice.

BOYS: Your colors are RED, BLACK, and WHITE
Suggestion: A button-up shirt, vest, slacks or professional looking dark wash jeans, a tie (bowtie or otherwise) and shoes of your choice.

|

Leisure time and Holidays:
Whatever the hell you want.

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
PROM NOMINATIONS AND RULES

To become King or Queen, there are two components. First off, you earn one (1) vote for yourself when you interact with another student in the school - the more people you talk with, the more votes you get in your favor (after all, isn't Prom Court all just a popularity contest?). And we mean, TALK. Not just a nod or a wave or a small "Hi", but a real conversation. Each new scene gives you another chance to talk to your fellow students.

Lastly, at major events (dances, games, whenever we want), every student is given three nominations to vote for your choices - you may use one for yourself.

Males:

Females:

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Bunk Assignments
Either send your character(s) room assignment to me in a PM, or mention it somewhere in your first post, and I'll update it here.

Girl's:
1 - Delilah Grace Winchester
2 - Asha "Comfort" Grace Elwyn
3 -
4 - Dakota Valentine Vlasenko
5 -
6 -
7 - Bobbie Coxtry
8 -

Boy's:
1 - Hayle "Lucky" Nicholas Klust
2 - Hyung-seok Park