“Hold on to me love. You know I can’t stay long.”
Serena whispered to her as she pulled Lyall into her arms. They kissed as Lyall wrapped her arms around her, begging with her body to never go away. She closed her eyes as the kiss deepened, and was floating into the dream state that Serena’s kisses always sent her into when she felt a change. She pulled back slightly and opened her eyes to find that the arms that were wrapped around her had changed. Instead of Serena’s beautiful face, she found herself looking into the smirking face of Leon. She jerked backwards, waking up instantly.
“Hellfire. The stupid jerk is even invading my dreams now.” She shook her head violently, as if that would help get the vision out of her head. She stretched leisurely and then made her way down the steps of her loft bed. She hummed along with the Evanescence song that was playing in her room as she started to get ready. First order of business is to brush my teeth. Even if it was only a dream I don’t want his taste in my mouth. Her bathroom was connected to her bedroom, but she threw on a robe anyway because it was a bit nippy in just her tank top and underwear. Plus, the silk felt nice against her skin. She hummed along to Evanescence as she brushed her teeth, mentally willing herself to forget the weird dream. Since her alarm hadn’t gone off yet, she assumed she had plenty of time to get ready. Still, more out of habit than anything else she checked her phone. “5am? You’ve got to be kidding me. I’m going to kill him for this.” Since it was unlikely she was going to be able to get back to sleep, she decided to take a long shower. One hour and several David Bowie songs later, she was out and deciding what to wear.
Her closet was big enough to be a room on its own, and was filled with styles of all types. Her style varied depending on her mood, and ranged anywhere from prep to goth. She decided to wear something from Blackheart today, a pleather dress with a lace top. She threw on some cuff earrings, and a pair of black buckle knee high boots to go with it. Gothic at its best. Plus, with these platforms he won’t seem nearly as tall. For some reason his height bugged her. Probably because it meant she had to look up to him, literally. She shrugged, and shook her head in slight irritation before heading back into the bathroom to do her hair and make-up. As soon as she was satisfied, she grabbed her phone and texted Serena.
“Hey Babe!! Are you awake yet? Well, hurry up and get up, so I can come get you! xoxo” Lyall smiled as she sent the text, hoping her lover would get back to her soon.