Welcome to Gaia! ::

Geoff_Bradley
Vince walks into school and explores. He trips himself and stumbles into Matt. "I'm very sorry, sir. I'm Vince. Who're you?"
((Im not in the hallway... Im In my room))
(okay)
He walks to the dorm building and finds his room. He starts unpacking.
He gets up off his bed and sighs picking up on of his bags from off the floor. He then opens the bag up and takes out his cd player and a few cds, as well as some posters, and begins to post the all along the side of his room, all the while listening to H.I.M's Heaven Tonight
((Im leaving for a few so um yea keep on posting and ill be back in a bit... alrighty laters razz ))
DancesInUndies
((Im leaving for a few so um yea keep on posting and ill be back in a bit... alrighty laters razz ))
((Cya laterz...)) After fixing up his room the way he liked it, he decided to walk around campus and see of anyonr else was around yet. He walks over to the door and opens it stepping outside and closing it behind him. He continued on down the hallway his hair hanging in his face and hands in his pockets "I wonder if theres a place to eat here or at least some where near by..."
He finshes unpacking and rushes out the door stumbling into Matt. "I'm extremely sorry, sir. I'm Vince. Who're you?"
Geoff_Bradley
He finshes unpacking and rushes out the door stumbling into Matt. "I'm extremely sorry, sir. I'm Vince. Who're you?"
He turns around and picks up his cd player off the floor and looks over at you "Its ok.. dont worry about it. My name's Matt, and you dont have to call me sir..."
WallsPaintedRed
He turns around and picks up his cd player off the floor and looks over at you "Its ok.. dont worry about it. My name's Matt, and you dont have to call me sir..."
"Nice to meet you, Matt." He extends a hand.
Geoff_Bradley
WallsPaintedRed
"Nice to meet you, Matt." He extends a hand.
"Nice to meet you to Vince" He shakes your hand, then places his hands into his pockets.
(after packing my stuff into a bag and lift my messenger bag over my head and walk out with a frapacino in my hand and walk back to the dorms I sigh and look around the vast campos seeing guys playing with a hacky sack and girls giving eachother piggy back rides and giggling as they fall to the leaf covered ground)
Setting up my dorm room i fill it with books, books, and more books before walking out of my room reading a book, i pass by a group of girls my age without pausing and lay against a tree reading my book without speaking.
((sorry i gtg for today)) *yawning i head back up to my room and trip over a pile of books before making it to my bed and falling asleep*
She walks outside of her office, and yawns as she cant believe that she spent all night in there. She runs down the hallway and turns down the left and runs up to her room her bright pink hair being tosses from left to right as she makes her way back to her room. She opens the door and walks inside, and lays across her bed and falls asleep instantly
He streches and looks around the room, his hair tossed all over his head, he shivers a bit due to the fact he was in the bed in nothing but boxers, and the covers were thrown on the floor. He puts his arm over his eyes to sheld them from the bright sun that is now shining through the window.

He sighs slightly and gets out of bed and walks over towards the window, and closes the blines.
Vince wakes up and stretches. Then, he decides to walk around the school.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff