Welcome to Gaia! ::

You walk up to a huge fence and as you look inside you see a huge building that almost resembles a mansion. Looking over to your right you see a push button, you gently press the button and the huge gates opens up and lets you in. You walk down the long pathway and finally reach the steps of the building, and see a plaque on the wall of the building.
"Welcome to Love.Angel.Baby. University, a school exclusively for girls, and guys."
You proceed inside of the building and see a young slinder girl, she smiles and nodes her head and begins to speak in a soft tone of voice
"Hello, and welcome to Love.Angel.Baby.University... also known as L.A.B.U. My name is Amy, seeing how that you are here you must be interested in joining the university"

She smiles and hands you a form to fill out:

{Student Form}
Name: (First and last please)
Gaian Name:
Sexuality:
Personality:
History: (also know as bio, or background)
Apperance: (If you say av i will hunt you down and make you eat sand!)
Dorm Room: (Please look at the dorm room listing)
Other Information:

{Teacher Form}
Name: (first and last)
Gaian Name:
Personality:
Apperance: (If you say av i will hunt you down and make you eat paper and sand!)
History: (known as bio, or background of your charactor)
Room Number: (If you plan on staying on campus)
Subject: (meaning what class you want to teach)
Other Information:

Please note that this is infact a yuri/yaoi thread, if your straight you must be open to getting hit on by other girls and or guys... just thought that id let you all know this before you decide to join...

Also be discriptive and dont turn in super short applications... i want nice resionable profiles of your peoples thank you....

Please Pm All Applications to me. Dont post unless you have been ok'ed to do so by me....
The Rules:

1.) No Random Postings:
Meaning NO bumping, spam, talking crap, etc. you all know what im talking about
2.) Dont post your info here
This is warning #2 so please dont do it, if you do then I will not accept you. Sorry bit im serious about this...
3.) Nothing over PG-13
Ok we all know what going overboard is and you know whats overdoing it, so yea i shouldnt have to go into detail about it. Pretty much NO CYBERING! thats a no-no and if i catch you doing it you will be removed and blacklisted.
4.) Romance is allowed
Infact I insist that you all take part in then because its a good thing this is what this thread is all about.... Mkay
5.) Obey the TOS
Had to toss that one in there as well.... ^_^

Thats about it for now.. dont want to drown you all in rules.....
Dorm Room Listing:

-Student and teasher dorms are on the first floor, the student dorms are in the right hallway, teachaers to the left and classroom straight down the main hallway-

{Students Rooms:}
S100:Chiesse Yukiawa [Chiesse]
S101:
S102: Leena Maxwell [VampiricYaoiStalker]
S103:
S104:
S105: Vince Stevens [Geoff_Bradley]
S106: Matt Armstrong [WallsPaintedRed]
S107:
S108:
S109:
S110:

{Teachers Rooms}

T201: Kelsey Shadow [Shadowfox1111]
T202:
T203: Demi Demoniss [WingedNekoGirl]
T204:
T205:
T206:
T207: Tai Guerriero [Guerriero_warrior]

{HeadMistriss/ HeadMaster Rooms:}
300:
305: Amy [DancesInUndies]
List of students:

Name: Leena Maxwell
Gaian Name:VampiricYaoiStalker
Sexuality:lez
Personality:a depressant and shyish usually hangs out in the yuri U coffee cafe with pen and paper writing romance novels and poems
History: a loner by nature still looking for that someone just for me, has her heart broken many times by men and has discovered this amazing university she beleives that she can fit right in, has written a romance novel that selled quite well and won an award
Dorm Room: s102
Apperance: black hair with red high lights long, midnight blue eyes that turn black when she's angry, usually where black goth pants black tanktop black or red fishnets on her arms a studded or spiked collar with tons of black gelly bracelets and goth boots
Other Information: none...

Name: Vince Stevens
Gaian Name: Geoff_Bradley
Appearance (you forgot this): http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/guys/Nicebody_.jpg
Sexuality: bi
Personality: sweet, caring, clutzy (especially around those he likes)
History: check with me later
Dorm Room: s105

Name: Matt Armstrong
Gaian Name:WallsPaintedRed
Sexuality: Bi
Personality:When he first meets someone hes a bit quite, and some what shy. Hes a really nice and loving person, and cares deeply about his close friends and people he holds dear to him.
History: He comes from a small town, His family of 4, (mom, dad, sister and myself). His parents moved aaround alot. After doing this for a while, he started to distance himself from others. Since he was always moving around he barly got the chance to make good friends. Now at the age of 19 he dedided that maybe he should go to Love.Angel.Baby.University. So that he can get away from his parents and hopefully beable to meet people and maybe more.
Appearance: Has short black hair, that frams his face, but hangs over his eyes. At first glance it seems as though he cant see but he really can. He usually wears a little bit of eyeliner, he has no reason as to why he just likes the way it looks on him. He has light blue eyes, And a pierced lower lip. He stands as about 5'9 and has a pretty nice shape, he's pretty slinder and looks a bit fragile but he has a little bit of muscle. He usually wears a lot of button down shirts, and somewhat loose jeans. When hes not in that he proably has on a tshirt of one of his favorite emo tshirt.
Dorm Room: S106
Other Information: none

Name: Chiesse Yukiawa
Gaian Name:Chiesse
Sexuality:lesbian
Personality:kind,caring,loving,generous,a party person
History:she used to be a slave,sold for peoples purposes,untill she went to one family who took her in as one of their own,cared for her,fed her,untill her parents found about her sexuallity,so they sent her to this school,so she came here,wondering if she'll fit in
Apperance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dorm Room:S100
Other Information: ive said everything before this

List of teachers:

Name: Kelsey Shadow
Gaian Name: Shadowfox1111
Personality: A shy bookworm she can normally be found reading anywhere. She is kind and friendly to everyone and has no enemies but little friends because of her shy state
Bio: She is a kitsune with the ability to turn into a shadow and moved to this school because she was looked upon as disgusting in her previous all girl school as being lesbian
Apperance: http://angelroms.com/anime/Anime%20Girls/General/General-00145.jpg , just add fox ears and tail.
Dorm Room: 100

Name: Demi Demoniss
Gaian Name: WingedNekoGirl
Personality: You'll find out
Apperance: Long black hair thats to her waist . She wears a red turtle shirt and the neck is folded down. She wears a long white jacket with a black skirt that has a split down the middle in the front. She wears glasses the goes nicely with her golden yellow eyes. She wears black high heels and carries around silk bag.
History: She has been an assasin for a vase empire for 19 years in those years , the king of the empire had been tratorious and killed her family. Before leaving she made sure the that trator will never break another deal . She traveled the wilderness for the next 2 years and discided to resign yet , keep her name as an assasin. Learning spells in that 2 years . She got bored and wanted to work with people.
Room Number: deside for me
Subject: Gym
Other Information: None

Name: Tai Guerriero
Gaian Name: Guerriero_warrior
Personality: Sarcastic and secretive about his past. To students he is kind and a good teacher as he is their age and funny he likes to joke about.
Apperance: User Image
History: He used be a pickpocket at night as well as go to school and get good grades. At night he goes to underground clubs and fights to get money if he wins. He has always wanted to teach.
Room Number: T207
Subject: English
Other Information: He smokes.

HeadMistriss/ HeadMaster:
Name: Amy Brown
Gaia Name: DancesInUndies
Personality: She really nice, and ususally a kind hearted person. She cares about her students, and treets them as though there apart of her family. She trys her best to make people happy, somewhat of a people pleaser.
Apperance: ((Comming soon im looking for an image ^_^))
Want to link the thread well heres a code

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pt=1100981086&p=225922190#225922190]*~*Love.Angel.Baby.University*~*[/URL]

Banners comming soon... if you want to make a banner then by all means do so, then pm me and ill host it on my own account.... smile
((Sorry i have to go, hopefully we can start when i get back))
((RESERVED))
((Rolls out red carpet and takes out oversized sissors and cuts the red string)) ((NOW OPEN))
((*claps* ^.^ ))
She opens the door gently and walks into the building. She closes the door behind her and walks up a flight of stairs and turns right down a halway. "So many room... " She laughs to herself and fixes her glasses and opens her class room door. She leaves the door open and leaves her silken red bag on a student's desk , while she slides behind her desk and goes through paper work.
(stumbles under the weight of my bags and works my way across the campos) ok Leena you can do this...I won't be hated here I'll fit it right?? (becomes nervous and sighs pushing the main door to the building open and walks down the hall seeing other girls laughing and unpacking with their doors open) oh dear.......(starts geting a tingling feeling and finds her room and walks in closing the door behind her and sighs dropping everything she sees that her room is painted red and black as requested and she begins to hang up Rancid Good Charlotte Disturbed and Slipknot posters up then opens the curtain and plops on her bed after unbuckling her boots and sighing) now maybe I can concentrate and stop crying (then she begins to sob)
He walks down the long pathway, holding onto his bags and sighs
"Another day another school..."
He makes his way up the steps, and walks through the huge doors od the school, and glances around. He notices that the place is desertied and no one is around. Which makes him a bit nervious, because hes not use to being in quiet, empty places. His hair falls over his eye as he continues on down the hallway. He turns down the right and sees the rooms and there numbers he stops in the front of the room S106. He unlocks the door and walks inside placing his bag against the wall of his room. Making his way over to his bed he lays down across it and sighs
"I hope more people show up soon, its quite lonely here...."
Vince walks into school and explores. He trips himself and stumbles into Matt. "I'm very sorry, sir. I'm Vince. Who're you?"
She smiles while seated at her desk and begins to fumble through the new student applications. She gasps and sighs slightly remembering she forgot to fill out a form herslelf. she almost paniks at the sheer thought of it and grabs a form from her desk and begins to fill it out.
(wakes up and sees my pillow wet from my tears as I rub my eyes) ugghh I need coffee... (puts my boots back on then grabs a notebook and mechanical pencil and I walk out of the dorm building and sees two guys taht pumbed into eachother on my way to the cafe)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff