Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Really? Awesome. When?"**He smiled softly, finally someone who liked him. But he sighed softly, for she only did it because she didn't know what he looked like. He was taking advantage of her. But he ;pushed that to the back of his mind as he awaited her answer.**
Um....how about Tommrrow. I live on the school campus here. There are some old dorm room right behind the school. I'm dorm number twelve. Is that alright with you?
"Yeah. That's totally fine. But, I lied... I don't have a car. I ride a custom chopper... Is that alright?"
Warriors Soul From Within
superweird
superweird
superweird
superweird
Walks towards the school, letting her hips sway with her hair. She then looked at the front of the school and saw a couple...or...what she thought was a couple, "How cute," She said to no one in particular.
( he watched the girl that got out of the car walk listining to her) guess there really are no kind people anymore
Sees a guy watching her from the corner of her eye, she then turns and started to gracefully walk towards him, "I see you were watching me boy.."
( he smiled and nodded)indeed I was mis
Lets out a soft and gentle laugh, "I'm Shae-Lyn, Shae for sore, Nice to meet you .....umm....??" She held out her hand waiting for his name.
( he stands bowing before takeing your hand)Silent Night buy please call me Night
Gives him her cute smile, "Unusual name...But I like it...Nice to meet you Night.." She shook his hand gently. Still holding on to his hand, she started to walk towards her car, "Let's go out?" she asked with a smirk.
( he grabs his gutair as he is pulled)fine by me got nothing better to do( he wondered why she asked him to go with her)
Lets out a laugh, "You don't have to if you don't want, I'm just suggesting we leave so we don't have to stay in this hell hole." She took out her keys, pressed the alarm off and got into her sleek BMW. She rolled down her window and winked at him, "Get in"
where can I put my gutair( he smiled as she winked)
Yes its fine...looks don't matter to me anyway

::A grin slipped across her lips at the little joke she made. It wasn't great, but it caused her to smile. And even though your most ilkely didn't, shes going to pretend you did. A soft shock zapped her on her hip, indicating that she is wanted back in the dorm::

I'm sorry...But I have to get going. B-but I'll see you tommrrow. Bye Drey

::She blushed abit as a soft smile slipped upon her lips. She knelt down and lightly dabbed the ground once again searching for her cane. Spotting it just next to her feet, she picked up it. She waved in the wrong direction you were in and slowly began to make her way twords the dorm, lightly tapping the ground with her cane, using it to guid her::

((Awsome^_^ so we have a date tommrrow. Um...I have a basketball game at four...so i should be home around.....perhaps 6 or 7 my time. Which should be like three or four your time. I'll see you then. Sorry to run like this..but i realy gotta get to bed. See you!))
Nuoriele-Chan
Yes its fine...looks don't matter to me anyway

::A grin slipped across her lips at the little joke she made. It wasn't great, but it caused her to smile. And even though your most ilkely didn't, shes going to pretend you did. A soft shock zapped her on her hip, indicating that she is wanted back in the dorm::

I'm sorry...But I have to get going. B-but I'll see you tommrrow. Bye Drey

::She blushed abit as a soft smile slipped upon her lips. She knelt down and lightly dabbed the ground once again searching for her cane. Spotting it just next to her feet, she picked up it. She waved in the wrong direction you were in and slowly began to make her way twords the dorm, lightly tapping the ground with her cane, using it to guid her::

((Awsome^_^ so we have a date tommrrow. Um...I have a basketball game at four...so i should be home around.....perhaps 6 or 7 my time. Which should be like three or four your time. I'll see you then. Sorry to run like this..but i realy gotta get to bed. See you!))
((When ya get on, PM me or message me or somethin.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff