Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Reveler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• "Just this one time--and I'll pay you back with something really good because well, I'm Sato Chouko," She beamed, her arrogance never taking a break or daring to ever go under the radar. Taking the helmet, it took a few tries to tuck her long hair into it which she refused to give up on until all the hair was inside before she mounted the bike behind Ryoichi. Hearing his comment about coffee first, she nodded her head easily for Starbucks always had its ways of perking up the liveliness she already had belting out of her 24/7.

"Sounds like a plan!"

TIMESKIP!

Coffee in hand, the girl sipped at it steadily, becoming entranced in it's caffeinated pleasure before Ryoichi's question broke through. "Now shouldn't that question be easy to answer considering what day it is?" She teased, moving forward to hook arm with the shorter male as she ushered him onward. Though as she started walking, she soon realized she couldn't remember which store she'd placed the order in. It was a pity she was too stubborn to admit it too, for Ryoichi might have had an idea of where it was if she'd described it. Dragging him along, she pretended to know where she was going, all the while peeking into stores to see if any of them rang a bell. Eventually, they'd walked around in circles. Then they'd swooped from one end of the mall back to the other end. She could barely even keep in her excitement once she'd found it. Her ego let her off the hook for that moment it seemed, for the girl let out a squeal and hurried Ryoichi inside without letting him get even a breather.

Stepping up to the lean man at the desk, she hurriedly inquired about her delivery. He handed her something to sign which she did with half-assed penmanship as the man came back with a huge box decorated with Pokémon wrapping paper to go along with the theme of the birthday cake Chiyo was making. "So this is a pretty big box, Miss.. what's going to go inside, if you don't mind me asking?" Chouko looked up at the man, a smirk yanking at the corners of her lips as she answered simply, "Myself." His reaction was almost too expected. Making an unimpressed face at the goo goo eyes and drool threatening to rain from the thirsty man's mouth like a waterfall, she rolled her eyes and heaved the box from the counter and onto the floor, which was almost as tall as herself. "Don't take it the wrong way--I'd only ever make myself a present to an adorable / smokin' hot girl. The birthday happens to be for a boy.. and I'm going to hide in the box and scare the living crap out of him." With that she turned on her heel, motioning for Ryoichi to assist her in lifting the huge box and carrying it out of the store.

The cappuccino still fresh in her system, she offered to carry the box for a bit on her own as a small repayment--though she wouldn't admit it as being generous--for Ryoichi giving her a ride to the mall. Now the first year was in charge. She obediently followed him around as he did his part of the shopping, all the while craning her head to the sides of the box in her arms to make sure she wouldn't bump into anyone or anything. A few times she'd knocked over merchandise onto the floor by accident, too stubborn and set on carrying the box as her task to go back and pick the things up. But hey - that's what store employees were for, right..?

At the end of their little shopping spree, Chouko readily let the box fly from her hands onto the ground as she looked from the box to Ryoichi's motorbike. If it meant the box taking her place in the back of his bike and her being left to walk home, she'd do it for the sake of her birthday prank going well. "So.. how are we gonna do this, Chinatsu-san?"

Where❞ ┇ local mall xxWith❞ ┇ ryoichi

Bright_Death's Bride

Summery Shopper

User Image
                                — MAKE FOOD DISAPPEAR, RIDING BIKES❜ &MAKING OUT◣
                                    VOSIENVOSIENVOSIENVOSIENVOSIENVOSIEN EVERYWHERE EVERYDAY PEOPLE ARE SO A-ALIVE & WE ALL SHOULD BE ALIVE
                          User Image

Food was in Hideyoshi's mind upon his wake, insisting to start off the day with a bowl of cereal. However before the third year could decline his invitation for other important matters, Chouko was the first to make haste and dash of out school hallways to collect the birthday boy's gift. Well... for a girl would dares to wear a pair of heels, a sprinter is indeed in her blood. "Sorry Akihabara-kun, it looks like we've got to cancel our breakfast, as I have a short number of people helping me out with the birthday surprise." Kazuko explained swiftly once the second year was out of sight. However without Chouko by his side, his attention shifted towards the troublemaker with vigilant as if to keep him in a leash. Who knows what the first year is capable of, or what other tricks he has up in his selves. If anything Kazuko wish to take no part in his next prank - yet. An entertainer like Hideyoshi would certainly bring joy over the party as he discover once upon a time during the nightly event back in the astronomy club. Which has somewhat turn into a sex club within a matter of minutes. Anyways. "Okay Hi-"

One new message!

"U-uh hold on."

Taking out his phone from his back pocket, a new message came from Yohichi, who confirmed his forthcoming to the party - along with a snaky comment about one's morning greeting. Kazuko felt the rush of blood run throw his cheeks upon reading the message. Oh, how could he forget, as a sigh escape his lips. Nevertheless there were other matters to attend, as he placed his phone back into his pockets, ready to host the fellow student under his wings.

"Right where was I, Ak-"

One new message!

"S-sorry."

Taking out his phone once again, this time it was from Chiyo updating him on the cake, whiles asking if there was anything else. An indecisive man he was, the third year contemplated whether to ask for some red bean buns or stick with the handmade cake. The blond heir soon decided a simple no - after all the princess has done a lot for the party. Asking Chiyo to make something else would simply be too much.

SUBJECT Cake
                                      SENDER: Kazuko Okahito
                                      RECIPIENT: Chiyo Hanasaki

No thats fine, the cake itself will just do. Thank you.
                                          ps: a fine codename~

Okay finally... maybe now-

One new message!

Now what? Sweet cheesecakes, wasn't he popular today.

However upon lingering his sights onto his phone once again, it was from no other then his queen; Haru. His grey orbs darting to the left then back to the screen, as if to prepare himself for a chaotic battle. Although little could he conquer his quest of self acceptances, unable to read the first line - the heir switched his phone off to escape from her poetic words. No, not yet - the boy fought. Placing a steady smile, to conceal the hanging despondency away from sight. Kazuko again attempted to speak out.

"Um... s-sorry the birthday boy is keeping me busy, but lets go we have a lot of a things to set up before the party can begin."

Without warning the third year began wandering through the hallways, before heading out into the courtyard where the school's swimming pool is not far ahead. "Alright you take the left, and I'll do the right - no buts. The quicker we finish this, the sooner we can bring both the guest and food." Hopefully that was enough to bring hype over the green clay figure. However for Kazuko, maybe a bottle of sake to drown his sorrows away.

TIMESKIP | BIRTHDAY BOY

With decorations down and settled, a bottle of water was passed over to Hideyoshi to thank him for his help, "I know it's not much... but thank you." The noise of a bouncing ball overshadow his words, before being sprang back to life by a tennis racket, follow by insults in another language. Turning his head around, he spotted Fei at the tennis courts building up a thin layer of sweat before smashing the ball once again to the other side. Kazuko knew the chinese student since they were mere children, however to see her with such a temper is certainly a first. "Zhū Fēiyàn, you coming to, party?!" Screw his chinese, as he switch back to his native tongue. "Zhū Fēiyàn, are you coming to the party?!" He haven't heard anything from her as of recent, and he certainly knows why. Although Fei has yet to accept or refuse his invitation, despite her clear disgust in the welcoming party a couple days back. However even then Kazuko can't help but fear that Fei would rejects his invitation, as such he may have go with plan b; beg.

Beloved Bear

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ♫ █ WHENEVER I SEE SOMEONE LESS FORTUNATE THAN I ▶ AND LET'S FAC E ITWHO ISN'T LESS FORTUNATE THAN I?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX→ ❥ tab MY TENDER HEART , TENDS TO START TO BLEED

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

User Image

Of course Haru was having a wonderful time with Cris. It was one of the first times she really got to hang out with him in a long time and she didn’t want to ruin that. But she couldn’t help it, she felt guilty. Every time Cris wasn’t looking, when he was looking for some type of present for Shiori she would be looking at her phone. She just kept on thinking about Kazuko. He was her best friend and he was obviously upset and she wasn’t there to make him better. She felt like an awful human being; an awful friend. Her brown eyes kept looking at the blank screen hoping that there would be some sort of message but there was nothing. With every minute she grew more worried wondering if he was okay and then she had to hide her worry from Cris as he looked so happy to be with her.

She couldn’t help it, seeing Cris so happy to be hanging out with her did make her feel better. It helped ease the worry she felt inside for Kazu. He had to be okay right? Strolling in and out of stores, joking around with Cris, it all felt like old times even though there was a huge piece missing. But neither would talk about the elephant in the room. Laughing as Cris took her hand shouting out how he was on a date with her. “Hey who ever said I was a lady?” Grinning over to him, as she couldn’t help but keel over at Cris flipping off the drivers. “Well I guess you are no gentleman either so it doesn’t matter huh?” She couldn’t help it, it was hilarious how much angrier the drivers became as Cris did that; their faces were so red. Cris sure did know how to take one out on a date.

Haru was taken into little boutiques and game stores and all the while she couldn’t hold in her laughter, Cris was such a riot she missed that about him. Finally their shops came to an end when Cris found something for Shiori and they finally were able to take a break at a restaurant. Her eyes looked over to her friend that was looking at the earrings he bought. “They are really adorable! It’s because he is a Taurus and likes pokemon right?” She asks giving him her seal of approval of the gift he finally had picked for the big birthday boy. “But now put them away so that we can eat. Our food is coming” She smiled as the waitress brought them their food. Haru moving her hands to the burger and fries she ordered.

Haru only gave him a look as he asked his question. She had no idea where the question even came from. It was like all the joking was over and thinks just got serious so fast. Sure she understood it was Shiori’s birthday but what did that have to do about being friend with him or better yet where did Yoh come into play? It wasn’t like it was obvious was it? She couldn’t help it she just had to look away from him trying, to try and conceal the heat that was rushing to her face, trying to calm herself back down. “No no it’s fine really…” She murmurs out after she took a deep breath and turned back to him. Her eyes looking at him intensely trying to read what angle he was coming from. “I just wasn’t expecting you to ask me about Kanou and Koizumi, let alone my friendship with them? They really are not my friends Cris, sure we hung out a bit last year but trust me when I say they really don’t care about me.” She murmurs to him her intense gaze faulting a bit as she took another bite of her food and looked to her phone once more. She still didn’t get any messages from Kazuko and it was getting close to the party.

“Cris we should probably get heading back. I still need to change and everything” she murmured placing a tip down on the table and taking Cris’s hand dragging him back to school and eventually to her dorm without letting him utter any complaint. Once she got inside she made Cris sit down on her bed as she took out different outfits from her closet. “Tell me which one is better.” She demands of her friend as she moved each outfit to her body, checking herself out in the mirror to see which one was perfect for tonight’s occasion. “Hmm you are right I should go with something more geared for the pool.” Haru murmurs when Cris had said nothing. “Ahh this one is perfect” She murmurs as she moves off her shirt as she goes into the bathroom to shower and get herself ready. She murmurs and more than an hour later she comes out. “How do I look?” Haru asks with a grin as she slips on some matching shoes and grabs the present she had nicely wrapped for Shiori. “I think it is safe to go now. Thanks for waiting.” Offering her hand she just smiled to him pulling him up off of her bed and toward the pool.

“I know that it is still a bit early to get to the party but I am sure Kazu needs our help to get ready.” She grinned to Cris and looked back to her phone again. Still no text. Well she was going to help Kazuko out even if he doesn't ask for it. "Come on you are being slow Cris" She pushes arriving at the pool and grinning as she saw her friend across the way "KAZU!!!" She yells leaving Cris's side and pouncing on Kazuko, hugging him to her.

where: Main Street > Dorm > Pool with: Cris > Cris and Kazu and other pool people feeling: Happy o.o. c.: I did it...

Blessed Gekko

User Image
                                                        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                                        ◆ }REHEARSING EVERY WORD
                                                        x_____take_____________//////////////////////////// TRYING TO BUILD A CITY FOR TWOxxxxx
                                                        i've let other hearts fall and break into pieces. now i'm walking on the debris until these wounds would heal the damage i've done..
                                                        i've let other hearts fall and break into pieces. now i'm walking on the debris until these wounds would heal the damage i've done..

彡█ ¦ BURY THE SINS THAT I MADE ⊹ -ohwait a

◆ Oh the joy of confirming that Kanou hasn't replaced him in Haru's heart has filled him with a strange lightness. Cris felt the tug of a huge grin on his lips at her words, but he held it in. Right now, he was lost in those black orbs- dazzling, comforting and mysterious all at once. "You can always tell me stuff you know," he murmured back, before returning his attention to the food. He noticed that Haru kept looking at her phone, and it reminded him of the party and Kazu. He knew he could never escape both, although the chaotic lull of another party kept his nerves calm. Cris always found comfort in the beat and presence of people around him, despite not showing that much interest with people in general. He just wants to wrap himself in a bubble of happiness and rowdy laughter.

He followed Haru back to her apartment with his head lost in words for poem or line for Kanou. He carefully took the small and scented rolled paper he bought earlier as Haru went to pick her outfit. He glanced at her every once in a while and just gave a silent remark to her choices. She'd look good in anything really as long as it's not a huge chicken suit or something. He let his thoughts drift for a while, as Haru went to take her shower. It didn't take him a few minutes to act on his plan and secretly tiptoed out of Haru's room. He went for a dash to his own room as he stepped into the quiet of the hallways. He was betting on the fact that most girls would take more than thirty-minutes to shower, and knowing Haru, it'd probably take more than that. So the adventurous Scorpio decided to risk it and went for a run to his room. He hurriedly pulled his secret chest of abomination and fluff out from under his bed and unearthed a decent bottle of vodka. Surprisingly, he found a red ribbon amid the mess of the room. With that, Cris hurried back to Haru's room.

He was out of breath as he sat on Haru's bed once more. The soft pitter patter of the shower and his ragged breathing broke the silence of the room. Carefully, he wrapped the ribbon around the vodka bottle and slipped the rolled paper in between, before tightening it. He sat there for a few more minutes before Haru got out of the shower. He laughed softly at her final choice of clothing. Sometimes, he didn't get why girls would take time to choose their clothes, but he appreciated them for it. After all, they'd end up looking marvelously stunning. "Man, I could gobble you up," Cris licked his lips jokingly as they both stepped out of the room. Haru led him to the pool. Along the way, she explained how Kazu would need their help with the preparations. He's glad to help anyone set up the party, even if he had to put up with his warring emotions. Not to mention that the pool reminded him too much of many things.

The moment, Haru left his side and went flying into Kazu's made him grin. He haven't seen those two together for a while, and it felt equally nostalgic and heartbreaking. He took one huge breath before he made his first step. He knew that his relationship with Kazu haven't reached the closing chapter yet, but he also knew that their friendship story wouldn't end this way. Three more steps and he'd be in hearing distance from Kazu. Two more steps and he'd be able to see his features with such clarity again. One, and he'd finally be able to make that move towards those good old goofy times. "Hey," he managed to say without any hitch in his throat. "I. I have something for you Oka- Kazu," his words tumbled out of his mouth without pause. He knew that if he took one second to hesitate, he wouldn't be able to straighten out his feelings. "And this would add more jazz to the party," he forced a smile on his face as he looked at the two. Slowly, he showed them the vodka he'd been hiding from under his clothes. "It's for you too, Kazu," he swallowed a lump on his throat. Seeing Kazu this close, smelling him and standing in front of him made his heart do back flips and fire breathing techniques.

He carefully pulled the ribbon and rolled the paper open. Taking one huge gulp of air, Cris started reading the poem he made after reading Melissa A. DeForge wonderful lines. And the poem went like this:

Watching the skies with you means the world to me.
                                Friendship like ours could pierce the skies but,
                                I've wished relentlessly for a love so profound that I failed to see,
                                The YOU that cared when none spared me a second glance.

I know I broke hearts when I chose distance over you.
                                Rivulets of pain and regret fell like ashes from a burning sky.
                                I'm sorry for all the aches I've put you through;
                                So please, let me become your rain and cleanse all the tears.

You bring the sun and chase the shadows away,
                                But I let you slip carelessly with the wounds I've inflicted.
                                I promise now that in your side I will forever stay.
                                This tide of friendship will always carry me to you.

He closed his eyes as he ended the poem and looked up to see tears on Kazu's eyes. Cris held his ground, and carefully rolled the paper, before placing it on Kazu's hands. For the first time in what felt like ages, Cris made physical contact with his ex. He looked up and slowly raised his hands to ruffle the ashen blond locks of the Pisces; his hands tangled in Kazu's hair far longer than he meant it to. He smiled unburdened. Whatever happens now, Cris was perfectly sure that he won't leave his friends' side anymore. He pulled the two in a tight group hug, before drawing back. "I'll get those balloons," he said slightly. The lightness he felt made him totter a bit, but he managed to walk without his knees betraying him. "I'll be right back," he waved to them, before he disappeared to look for the balloons.

&& with haru and kazu
                                      && at the pool then went off to look for balloons

Millionaire

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      • Chiyo responded to Marie telling her how she wasn’t aware of the ingredient on her face. She bowed at Marie lightly. Marie popped in another one her strawberries while looking down on the bowl. Chiyo continued scrubbing the dish. Just then Marie noticed her looking at the berries.

Hmm, maybe she want some? I don’t mind sharing…
                        Tho she remained silent as Chiyo began looking over her cellphone.

Looks like she got a text since she began typing up a message. Marie looked away, not wanting to seem like a nosy lady. But she did wonder who the text was from. The tiny brunette set her phone down on the counter and flashed a gentle and warming smile. Marie could’ve melt right now to be honest. She swallowed the strawberry and engaged in a little conversation with the first year.

The little lady rambled about Shiori and his birthday. The cake was apparently a present for her classmate.

“Hmm I think Shiro would gladly enjoy it. I mean who wouldn't like a nice handmade cake from a cute girl like you.” She smiled back at her.

“I got him a 3DS since pretty much everyone has one these days. I think it’s an okay gift for him.”
                        Marie brought her arm over to her face and scratched her cheek a little. In all honesty she wasn’t too sure about the present she got.

TIMESKIP

Marie picked out a simple summer dress to wear to the party. She wasn't the best swimmer, so she wasn’t even going to bother wearing her swimsuit. It fit Marie perfectly, hugging her upper body and loosely draping over by the bottom. She put her hair into a low side ponytail which rested on her shoulder.

Time to head out to the party.

People were slowly starting to gather around. She could see a few familiar faces here and there, but she didn’t bother going up to them to say hi or anything. First thing she had to do here was to put down the sparkly pink rectangular box she was holding. She noticed a table full of gifts lying around. Marie headed over there and set down the box by a number of other boxes.

The pool looked very peaceful, too bad she couldn’t swim. Marie just never really got the chance to do it. Though she did feel drawn to the scene and took a few steps towards it until she reached the edge. Marie crouched down and gently touched the water surface with her hand, thus making a subtle wave.

where. the pool, where the cool people hang___with. bunch o' people___

_________

Quotable Conversationalist

User Image

Location: tennis courts xx Companions: chow mein and putin (fei and kazuko) xx Mood: bored, irritated, starving xx
    Thoughts: 'What's her problem?' xx

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Hideyoshi hadn't gotten to talk to his seniors over a nice bowl of cereal like he had proposed. Instead, he had been dragged by his precious swim captain to help set up decorations. He was beginning to regret not grabbing the megaphone out of his room (why he had one is beyond anyone's comprehension; probably to wake Ryoichi up obnoxiously) and he was ordered around by Kazuko. The pool was a strange place to hold a surprise party, but he figured that it was going to be a pool party. He was about to say something how he didn't even have a chance to grab a Speedo (he doesn't really have one guys) but he was thrown a pile of decorations and told to take the left. Sighing, Hideyoshi proceeded with the decorations. With every growing minute, his stomach growled. It was going to be a while.

Eventually, the decorations were set up and all he had gotten was a bottle of water. It wasn't much--and thankfully the swim captain acknowledged that--but it didn't take long before Hideyoshi was being dragged elsewhere. He really didn't like all of this dragging. He was led to the tennis courts where there was some chick hitting a tennis ball against a wall. As he guzzled down the water, he heard his senior speak in some foreign language. It sounded Asian, maybe Chinese? Kazuko spoke Japanese a little bit after, but one part stayed relatively foreign. Was it the girl's name? Well, if it was Chinese, it made him think of Chinese food.

Did anyone forget that Hideyoshi was starving at this point?

Clicking his tongue, he let the water bottle hang lazily from his hand and called out to the Chinese girl.

"Oi, Chow Mein. Quit slammin' balls into the wall and listen to Putin over here. He needs you for something." His patience was certainly running a little thin and the thought of food was starting to cloud his vision ever so slightly. If this chick wouldn't hurry up and just listen to Kazuko, Hideyoshi was about ready to drag her to the pool.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
    before i put my spell on you xx you better get, get, get away, get away, darling xx 'cause everything you heard is true

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
    • Summer Pride 100
    • Battle: KO 200
    • Member 100
    User ImageUser Image
                            User Image
                            User Image
                            Fei continued to bash the ball against the wall, though she called back a broken up answer against the whipping and crashing sounds created by the sheer speed and force that she swung the racket at.
                            Party?” she asked in mandarin, sounding somewhat confused. What party? It took her a moment to remember and when she did she faltered, nearly missing the ball. Quickly she got back up to tempo and moved back into practice. Ohh, you were asking me about something like that before, weren't you? she noted thoughtfully, continuing her sport as she thought it over. Honestly, she didn't know who it was for (only that it was a member of that crazy group she walked in on earlier), but it was hard for her to deny an invitation from her important childhood friend. Just a few more hits, she decided to herself, picking up her tempo a bit. Then I'll clean up and get ready for that. Ahh, I don't have a gift, though. Well, there is that new pokéwalker I ordered last week, but I've been waiting forever for it… but I can't exactly show up to a party without a gift. But what kind of boy would want something like that at this age?

Her train of thought was cut off by an unfamiliar voice.

W-what did he just call me!? She swung hard at the ball, but missed altogether on it's rebound, the momentum sending her sprawling onto the ground as the ball shot back her and right into the face of the person who'd spoken. Oh. That was going to hurt.
                            Oh my god! she exclaimed in mandarin, quickly pushing herself to her feet and moving over to recover the ball and her pride. “I am so, so sorry,” she apologized in Japanese, now, holding her hands up like she wanted to do something to help, but had no idea what; she'd abandoned her racket at the spot where she'd fallen.
                            "Damn, I know they teach girls to hit dudes in the balls, but I didn't think they'd take it literally," was the response that Fei got, but it didn't ease her anxiety. If her father heard about this…
                            “Really, I'm sorry! It was an accident,” she insisted, trying to sound more sincere than scared. “Please, if there's anything I can do to make it up to you, tell me! I feel terrible…” Wups. Well that came out a little flat. “Surely there's something I can do to, ah, make it up to you?”

User Image
                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                            LOCATION:: xtennis courtx xxxxxxxxxx THOUGHTS:: xi should feel bad… but i actually can't bring myself to.x xxxxxxxxxx COMPANY:: xkazuko, hideyoshix
                            OOC:: xits short i'm sorryx

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces