Shirtless Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⊱ ⊱ So close your eyes & make a w-wishxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxToday's the day that I am fighting you
It's my turn to be a champion! It's my turn to be a champion! It's my turn to be a champion!
It's my turn to be a champion! It's my turn to be a champion! It's my turn to be a champion!

I'LL TAKE YOU DOWN & YOU'LL BE SMITHEREENS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx So s-shut your lies & count to three

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEverything dreams about something
xxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd before God callsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd before God calls
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd before God callsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd before God calls

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI’ll say ‘f↷arewell” to all these things then and once again
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI’ll say ‘f↷arewell” to all these things then and once again
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI’ll say ‘f↷arewell” to all these things then and once again

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
THEY'LL CLOSE THE D-DOOR BEHIND ME xxxxxxxxx

'll go bare foot I'll go bare foot I'll go bare foot I'll go bare foot
I won’t take anything I won’t take anything I won’t take anything I won’t take anything
I won’t take anything I won’t take anything I won’t take anything I won’t take anything
I'll go bare foot I'll go bare foot I'll go bare foot I'll go bare foot

█████ ███████ ███████████ █ █████████

"Well, I can put it this way, the amount I did NOT see is a much smaller minority. But, hey, I'm not the one who came walking out in a towel, so you can't really blame me." Ritzu could feel her nails digging into her palms as her body began to tremble in both rage and embarrassment. She reached for the nearest object in her grasp and chucked it right at Jack's face. The vase shattered against the wall into hundreds of dazzling sharp bits where the white-haired male was standing just a moment ago. "You dirty little-! How ******** dare you it's my damn room, you shouldn't barge in like that!" She shrieked. She followed him to the front door of her room and stopped herself by grabbing the post. "I swear to God... If I see your face again, you're dead!" Her high pitched yelling and threats caused the students passing by to give Ritzu a questionable look. She told them off before slamming the door behind her.

Back pressed against the white door, she slid down slowly until she hit the floor with a 'thump'. She still felt a bit dizzy and that little 'incident' didn't help her one bit. She dropped her face into cupped hands and peered through the open fingers. A small sniffle escaped. She hated this, she hated everyone and everything. Then a small smile and bright blue eyes flashed in her head; Kathrin. Ritzu gave away to a moan before flopping over on the tile flooring. Right now she could do with some small company - well one that won't make her flip s**t. Jack just seemed to have a special talent at rubbing Ritzu the wrong way at times. She dragged herself back into a sitting position and let the back her head bang lightly against the door. Giving away to a sigh, she pulled herself up. 'Whatever, I'm gonna find Kat... No, no nicknames you dumbass. Kathrin, she corrected herself.

Ritzu never got a chance to find out which room the German girl was staying in, but that didn't pose too much of a problem. She made her way towards the main office and asked for the information she desired. The guys in the suits had this whole idea that they should all be buddies and so if you wanted someone's room number or whatnot, you just needed to ask. Though they did keep their lips shut over some things.

Repeating the woman's room number, she searched the first floor for metal numbers reading '26'. "15, 19...23-" she cut herself off when she saw him again. "You..." she slowly walked up to Jack and once reaching close to him she kicked him down. "What did I tell you about showing your face around here?" she sneered with a sly grin spreading across her face as she looked down at Jack below her foot. "Or maybe you just feel like getting your a** kicked, hm? I think that's just what I need to help me feel better. " She was still itching for a fight, that little attempt at sparring with Kat.... Kathrin wasn't much. She wanted to be able to play defensive as well as offensive. That and she really wanted to punch Jack for his little insult.

I HAS YOU; LET’S GET THESE THINGS STARTED.
User ImagexxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxUser Image
Columbus Poppy Sinclair

Once I spoke the language of the flowers,

Once I understood each word the caterpillar said,

User Image

Once I smiled ( in secret ) at the gossip of the starlings,

And shared a conversation with the housefly
in my bed.

Poppy was pretty satisfied with the way the conversation was going; it was a happy surprise to find how kind Prentice was to her. Maybe it was that she was a little younger, or maybe it was simply that he wasn't quite a veteran himself here and fresh memories of being new made him sympathetic to her. Either way, it was a bit of a lucky break for her, as a lot of emphasis was put of self-reliance at the academy (past the initial coddling stage) and while Poppy didn't have much problem taking care of herself, it got a bit lonely.

"Thanks,"
she said in reply to both his offers. "I been finding my way around here pretty good, but outside of the instructors I ain't been getting much help with training. And I think they want me to start standing on my own now. Think I'm supposed to go on my first mission, soon." She wrinkled her nose at the thought, but it was due more to distaste than fear. She knew perfectly well how skilled the other students were, and she had a particular talent for keeping herself out of harm's way. The only thing she had to worry about was whether there was any sort of evaluation attached to it, and even so, it couldn't be too tough.

South of France. Sounded picturesque, she thought, although her education before Aloshy had never been optimal. Geography was not something she had much knowledge about, despite now living out of her country of origin. But Prentice quickly turned the tables to ask about her own birthplace, and while it seemed a natural quid pro quo she wondered if it was to avoid discussing his own story. That wasn't an uncommon desire, she imagined, as very few people came to the academy if they had a variety of choices.

Poppy, of course, was no exception. "The US. Louisiana," she replied readily, following it up with, "And I got outta there while the gettin' was good." But she didn't elaborate, and she was relieved as they came upon the infirmary. Explanation turned out not to be necessary, as the nurses immediately fell into action both to care for Prentice and, presumably, Shingo. Without hesitation, she hopped onto one of the other examination tables and shifted on the crinkly paper. The nurse caring for Prentice looked at her severely, probably for being a distraction or just not having any reason to be there, but after a few seconds she seemed to think it was easier to simply leave the child alone and Poppy was left to her own devices.

Unfortunately, most of Poppy's "own devices" involved observation, and after a few minutes staring about the room she found herself interested in Prentice's injury again. She tried to unobtrusively get a good look at what the nurse was doing and when that proved futile, she turned to Prentice himself instead. "It'll be pretty cool if you get stitches," she postulated randomly after a few minutes' silence.

((ooc: Oh, that's alright! I haven't really been at my rping best lately anyhow so it doesn't much bother me xD))

Once I heard and answered all the questions
of the crickets,

And joined the crying of each falling dying
flake of snow,
User Image

Once I spoke the language of the flowers. . . .

How did it go?
How did it go?

Forgotten Language by Shel Silverstein

Newbie Noob

User Image

User Image
                                  There's a difference between living and existing.

~| Jack was utterly shocked at this sudden and cold-shouldered c**k block. This was simply not okay. He reeled backwards a little bit as Felix walked off, then shook his head. Just what had gotten into him the last few hours? He certainly had never acted like that before... At least as long as he could remember... However, the last few hours were starting to blur, even now. He must remember to avoid Felix at all costs. His effect on Jack was a little... excessive. He sighed, nodded to himself for an indiscernible reason, and starting walking back towards the academy.

~| When he finally made it back, he was almost immediately knocked to the ground by someone. "What the hell...". He looked up to see Ritzu's raging face glaring down at him. She started yelling at him, and he immediately tuned her out. He smiled. Something nice and familiar, no more confusing, drug-like Felix-induced sex-state. He realized it was probably a bad idea to be smiling at a fully blown rage-mode Ritzu, and quickly tried to cover up his smile, but it was too late. He sighed. "Well I suppose now you'll want to beat me up and steal my lunch money..." It may not have been his best idea to make jokes at the moment, but hey, Jack was never without a joke.

Questionable Protagonist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxIt isn't the light you want to recover...

S H I NH A N

It's the certainty that there is only darkness.

Jennifer tried. She did. But Shin's immaturity won out, even when she pulled at his sleeves. Though, he was planning on heading to his room after eating. Dried sweat was bothering him, and the smell wasn't exactly pleasant. He heard a thump somewhere outside that made him almost leave his room, but almost wasn't quite.

Grabbing clean clothes, he entered his bathroom. Technically it was theirs, with two doors connecting it to either of the bedrooms, but it was his. Especially since Jennifer's door was rarely used before, Shin was so used to having his own bathroom. He looked at the windows. The natural lighting of the bathroom was fantastic. Over time, Shin began to truly appreciate the position of his room geographically, as it got a fair amount of sun. It only bothered him slightly that he probably used the most electricity out of all the students. What a problem child...

As he stepped into the warm water, he truly finally felt alone. There was something nice about it all. Shin didn't and couldn't hear Jennifer's words, not even the sound of the door closing shut. He was off in his own little world, reviewing what he's done, what he's learned. Or at least whatever he could remember. "Should probably apologize... To Estrella and Jennifer." He groaned. Talk. Talk. Talk. His words seem to lead to only worsen any situation.

After his long semi-meditation, Shin dried off his long hair with a towel, another hanging loosely around his waist, conscious that Jennifer might come in the bathroom at any time. Living by yourself lets you believe that you can walk around naked, but it took quite some time for Shin to remember Jennifer was now living with him. With the towel now around his neck, Shin finding it too bothersome to fully dry, he sat on the floor, near his bed. His guitar lay near him, and he reached for it. Maybe some music would help him cheer him up?

Bringing his arm around the body of the guitar, he strummed random chords, before something more melodic began to form. He began to sing, quietly to himself. "Si en tus sueños escuchas el llanto de mis lamentos, en tus sueños no sigas dormida, que es verdadero, ay, no es un sueño, no. Y me alegro que aveces al final no encuentres un momento.." It took some time, but Shin learned to pronounce most syllables, stressing and unstressing. No where near perfect, he obvious still had the strange accent, a mixture of Chinese and English, and even his listening was often hampered for the foreignness. But still, he understood what he sang, and also understood he sang empty words.

[[Engrish is always good. Google Translate is your friend, and Enrique and Juan Luis are awesome.]]
User Image

∂αηιєℓ ς๏llเภ ѕωαηѕση

I'm a lover not a fighter....

But if you dare hurt the people I love...

I will fight for them, till one of us is left...

and let's be honest. I will win.

I am the ray of sunshine in your eyes the first thing in the morning~!

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Daniel's ears perked as he heard yelling in the hallways, jumping off the washing machine, he nearly ran to the door before pausing and looking at the washing machine. "laundry or satisfying my curiosity, hmm, which one.." He mused, as he looked at the door longingly. 'Curiosity killed the cat.' He thought as looked at the washing machine. "Buuuut satisfaction brought it back~! Besides the laundry will be there once I find out what's going on!" He said as he rushed down to see what all the commotion was about. Of course, before seeing Ritzu and Jack argue. He never really talked to them before, he never had a real reason too, doesn't mean he didn't want to, it's just that he noticed here and there that Ritzu had a...bit of a temper. And personally her aggression and anger made him a little skittish. Being that he wasn't a huge fan of fighting others if not completely necessary. Jack though, seemed like a chill bro, but never really got around to talking to him really. 'Maybe once...I think he's been around longer then a lot of us, and I think he showed me around when I first got here.' Daniel thought, as he pondered on that thought. Hey, he never said that his memory was great now did he?

He stayed back and observed, he wasn't exactly hidden, but it was obvious that he did not want to get fully involved in the fight. He wanted to make sure if it got to rowdy that he would at least be able to break it up, or push them towards the training area. 'But no bruises would be great though..' He thought, puffing one side of his cheek and folded his arms watching the two encase those two go way over board....Or at least Ritzu does. She's not exactly one to mess with and Daniel knows it. 'But I have no beef with her as far as I know...I try not to bug people...To the point where they want to stick weapons in me like a pin cushion.' He grimiced at that thought, and by Ritzu's attitude, she probably would. Jack didn't seem that kind of guy, way to chilled and laid back, which is weird that she was so mad at him. Oh well, everyone has there slip ups, just Jack got the end of the stick.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Timid Friend

8,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
xxxxx I xxx just xxx wish xxx you xxx could xxx have xxx seen xxx me

xxxxxxxxxwhen it used to come
xxxxxxxxxxxx S O E A S Y . . .xI'd LIKE to say that it's easy to stay,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbut it's not for mexxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxx Slow down now
xxxxxxxxxxxx The secret's out
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx And I swear now
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Everything is PERFECT

DREW
                K o r b axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

↘↘↘ Finally, Drew's mindset from earlier returned, and in a timely manner, no less. Not more than a second was spent in front of Raven's door, only taking a moment to close it as silently as possible. Stepping hesitantly, he caught wind of Milan commenting that no hazardous sounds or smokes were coming from the kitchen. The brunette bit his lip at this, nervousness swelling back up, but only briefly. He had more important things to tend to... such as, oh, maybe starting to actually cook? Yeah, he figured that might be a good idea.

↘↘↘ Peering into the sitting area, he took a momentary glance at the two, but not long enough to register their expressions. His gaze fell to the ground. 'I... I probably shouldn't tell them I haven't started it yet...' His lips followed his eyes and fell into a frown. The last thing Drew wanted was to be the object of their annoyance, and he didn't doubt he might have already achieved that from leaving so hastily earlier. Nevertheless, he'd accomplish his goal to the best of his ability, once again reminding himself that Raven was the bigger concern. "Hey, really sorry about running off, uh..." He supposed they might want an explanation... but what exactly could he say? If possible, he'd like to avoid mentioning the hair-dye explosion so as to save him from looking slightly ridiculous. "It was an accident, no one's hurt, just a big mess, I'll go clean it up later, so, uh, yeah, the soup..." He shrank back into the kitchen. Time to get down to business.

↘↘↘ And to business, he went. The Grecian did not escape unscathed, having to dig out a box of band-aids after slicing through a thin layer of his flesh with a chef's knife, trying to swallow a pathetic squeal at the sight of blood. He managed it quite responsibly, excluding the horrendous amount of disinfectant he'd slathered on his finger. But, not including that, the fasolada turned out quite nicely. Well, he assumed it did. He wouldn't dare use a tasting spoon before washing it thoroughly, and the main priority right now was to get the food into the two he had for company. It smelled alright, and he trusted his nose's judgement. Drew was painfully slow at using a ladle to pour the steaming liquid into two available bowls, making attempts to avoid any and all further injuries. The last thing he needed was to get scalded.

↘↘↘ Allowing a smile of accomplishment, the oven-mitt, apron-clad teen turned to the main room with the spoon-provided bowls carefully balanced in each hand, respectively. "Well..." he began as he entered the room, losing his train of thought. Blinking a few times, he reddened at the obvious pause. "Um. I hope it doesn't taste too bad. I kinda ended up rushing," he explained, eyes sliding to the band-aid over his finger. "Oh, Raven, do you think you'll be okay with lifting the bowl? It's a little heavy, and hot... I-If you need help with it, I could..." Once again with the trailing off. At every offer, he couldn't help but wonder if he'd just made a fool of himself, but he decided to distract himself from that prospect. "Or, um, we could move to the dining table, that might make it easier. Either here or there is fine, right?" he queried, looking at them both for their opinions on the matter. Slowly, Drew was slipping back into the realm of not being a complete social failure, and it was a rather nice experience, he had to admit.

Friendly Vampire

User Image

o n e h u n d r e d petals drifting in the sky
o n e h u n d r e d a r r o w s glinting in the s u n
o n e h u n d r e d flowers b l o o m i n g in winter
o n e h u n d r e d flecks of blood scattered by the W A T E R

User ImageUser Image

_______єѕтяєℓℓα ι. ¢αѕтιℓє
        ❁❁❁❁
        ѕєвαѕтιαη тнє ƒσχ

" Always r e m e m b e r ... a Fox can still B I T E you to death "

Estrella just smiled and nodded her head when Darius replied he was walking around. She knew that much was true for it seems that Darius was always walking around or practicing with his mighty maul. She giggled a little and replied, "True, very true he lost bout but still I wouldn't mind sparing with Shin next time he ever feels like it." Esa smiled widen for Shin was nothing more then her best friend. Knowing very well that he was very passive when it came to fighting. Esa was just so over joy and impressed in Shin's fighting skills. "I thought so and yes lets us head to my chamber." she paused to only laugh at Darius comment about her making extra. "*No se preocupe, I'll be more then happy to make you some extra."sweetly said Estrella as she about to turn and walk toward her bedroom.

Out of no where she felt a cold shiver going down her back of her spine. Esa shakes a little and looked behind her and Darius before slightly biting her lower lip. There are only three reason why she would felt this shiver. Reason three, Esa starting to get cold or Reason two, simply that there was Schatten near by. The top reason was that the *Picka flor Felix Valenta was near wooing some poor soul. Now, Estrella didn't hate Felix, she just couldn't stand how easily he could persuade any foolish person to think he truly loved them. Plus it didn't help that both Felix and Esa had the same taste on a handsome eye candy, Charlie Claude. Of course Estrella didn't know that her poor Charlie was locked in a classroom beneath her feet with the deadly picka flor, Felix.

All of her thoughts of Felix was quickly forgotten, when Darius asked her about her children.Her smiled widen as she began to tell Darius about how her children as took his arm. "Today my twins, Rose & Lilly hit 50 mark in the shooting rage today. I am so very proud of *mis hijas" happily said, Estrella before slowly unlink her arms from Darius to unlock her bedroom door. "*Mi casa es tu casa Darius so please come in and relax while I make us some pupusas. " said, Estrella before she began to going once more into the kitchen. A pupusa is a traditional Salvadoran dish made of thick, hand-made corn tortilla that is usually filled with a blend of the following: cheese, cooked pork meat ground to a paste consistency called chicharrón, refried beans, or cheese with loroco. Loroco is a vine flower bud from Central America. Pupusas are typically served with curtido (lightly fermented cabbage slaw with red chilies and vinegar) and a watery tomato salsa.

Estrella made sure to had extra of everything not sure what Darius liked more. While she cooked Esa and Darius had a small chat about the school, music, and of how her English had gotten better over the years. Yet Estrella still asked Darius to teach her more since it always seems she slip a couple of Spanish words in her speech without her knowing. Also she hoped once she fully master the English language. She could maybe finally tell Charlie how she felt about him. Once all the cooking was done, Esa brought Darius a big plate with four pupusas served with curtido and salsa. Then she walked over to the fridge and pulled out two bottles glass of beer and handed it one to Darius. She sat on the chair on the right hand side of Darius and happily say, "Enjoy and please tell me if you like it..If not I can always make something else for you, Darius." Estrella enjoyed cooking but she took great pride in baking sweets. She happily took a swig of her beer before tackling her now plate.

Translate: *= Don't worry
                    *= Pick a Flower AKA slang word for Pimp, Manwhore, ect.
                    *= My daughters
                    *= My house is your house

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Devoted Poster

Jenn could hear the shower start and took off down the hall in a sprint. He didn't even chase her to apologize, or clear things up, or even try to stop her leaving. Did he have no feelings for her? Seven years of chasing a mindless twit, how could she have not seen it sooner?! Holding back tears as she took off and made it outside. Hiding on the far side of a tree in the garden before sitting at its trunk as she managed to hold herself together at the seams.

After a while of taking deep breaths to calm down she pulled out the two fans from her stockings. Opening them slowly to see the the characters for mother and father painted on the fans in Korean. "What did I do wrong?.... I was a little passive? I tried my best... It's never good enough for you two..." Standing up and taking time to stretch, legs apart as she stretched to touch her left toes, the right, and bent backwards to touch the ground as well as forward. "I guess I just chose a bad apple.... But he is cute... I don't know, I just like him, even when he's oblivious..." Talking to the fan as she lifted her feet to her head, one at a time, while balancing on the other.

Jennifer wasn't the weight lifting, clashing and contact fighter. She was flexible, quick and lean so she could hold her own to make up for not having any big unattractive muscles. When she was all done, she sat down, much more relaxed than she had been before. " I should give him time to try and fix things... Maybe he'll even come into my room tonight and say sorry, then we can cuddle in my bed with the lights on." Face red as she hugged herself for a moment with closed eyes, pretending she was holding him. Praying no body was watching while she continued to daydream.

Devoted Poster

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Karen had spent the past while cleaning herself up and sitting beside the sink cabinet in the kitchen. Quietly sipping water till she felt better. How could she have done that to her dad, was the most disturbing part. Sure, he was evil, mean, and all sorts of disgusting and abusive, but, he was her dad. She wanted him dead out of hate and a wish, not for it to actually come true. At least she knew what these Schattens she had been told about were now, not that she was really comfortable with that knowledge either. Knowing those... things, were in the shadows.

After managing to stand up without the world spinning, she had a plan to go to bed. Grabbing a soft pajama top and bottom to cover herself, a static blue with not a single design to be seen. Karen was too much of a tomboy at heart for that pink frilly stuff, not to say she didn't have a dress nice for that one day she needed it, but it was probably one of a dying breed of 'pretty' things she had. Just about ready to crawl between the sheets of her bed with her pale complexion wearing off when she thought of what happened in the woods, it made her feel alone, but happy knowing there was something good here. Touching her cheek as the memory of Ritzu's kiss there and a memory of hands played across her sides from being tickled. Then she heard a sweet voice outside her door. Heart skipping a beat as she smiled and jumped out of the bed she was hardly in. Just the person she wanted to see

Karen ran to her dorm door and whipped it open to see Ritzu just about ready to do in someone for a beating. "R-Ritzu?! I..." Honestly, Karen didn't know what to say. She had been too happy to come out and see Ritzu, she hadn't thought of anything. "Leave him alone? M-My room? If okay with you? Just you?" Twisting her hands across each other in front of herself politely as she nervously stood in her door way. That shy smile on her face as she worried slightly for the boy. another thing that struck her was how she thought of Ritzu and found the woman outside her door, maybe Ritzu had been looking for her? A weird thought that made her cheeks rosy.

LangillyVT's Queen

Shirtless Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⊱ ⊱ So close your eyes & make a w-wishxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxToday's the day that I am fighting you

I'LL TAKE YOU DOWN & YOU'LL BE SMITHEREENS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx So s-shut your lies & count to three

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEverything dreams about something
xxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd before God callsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd before God calls
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd before God callsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd before God calls

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI’ll say ‘f↷arewell” to all these things then and once again
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI’ll say ‘f↷arewell” to all these things then and once again
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI’ll say ‘f↷arewell” to all these things then and once again

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
THEY'LL CLOSE THE D-DOOR BEHIND ME xxxxxxxxx

'll go bare foot I'll go bare foot I'll go bare foot I'll go bare foot
I'll go bare foot I'll go bare foot I'll go bare foot I'll go bare foot

█████ ███████ ███████████ █ █████████

Ritzu laughed and applied more pressure onto Jack's chest, making harder to breathe. "And what need do I have with your precious lunch money." From her pouch, Ritzu took out one of the blades and slowly placed it near Jack's cheek. The tip of blade just pressing against skin, careful not to shed any blood. She wanted him to fight back, for the fire to be lit and flames burst as they fought. Her chest felt like a race track; the hooves imitating the beat of racing heart. Then the sweet stammering like a bird's call came from the nearby door. There Kathrin was standing in her blue pajamas making quick arm movements and frantically trying to convince Ritzu to come inside. She scoffed, "Fine, but only because he's not bothering to put up much of a fight." Ritzu sheathed her weapon and hopped off Jack's body, following Kathrin inside.

Once Kathrin closed the door, Ritzu turned and pressed her against the door, forcing her hands onto her body and pressing her lips onto Kathrin's. Her body was warm and quickly clothes began to come off, sliding down onto the flooring. The German girl's breath was hot on her skin as their hearts raced faster, spinning out of control... Kathrin's voice pulled Ritzu out of her daydream. A weary and frustrated sound escaped as she rubbed her face, waking herself up from that stupid thought.

Ritzu followed Kathrin to the couch where she sat down next to her. Outside, the sun slowly sank lowers towards the ground as the sky melted into a wide range of dark blues and indigo. She could feel the tiredness slowly creeping into her skin; what little sleep she got was clearly not enough to keep her going. But this was good, she told herself, being with her again. Though with the creeping thoughts that constantly haunted her, Ritzu wasn't sure if she could keep a straight face around her. Just everything about that girl made her heart flutter; the way she spoke, her body movements, her smile, her eyes, her very presence sent a shiver down Ritzu's spine. She cursed herself silently for having such sudden feeling for a person, but Ritzu felt like she could actually let her guard down around Kathrin.

Ritzu's hands were cold, something she's been used to for a while. Maybe it was from the coldness in her heart from the way she acted with people? She was't sure as she gently let her head fall onto Kathrin's shoulder. "*Nie iść," she whispered as her eyes began to slowly close. "Just don't, not yet," she added before her breathing slowed to a steady pace and darkness clouded her vision like a large pair of black wings.

*Don't go

I HAS YOU; LET’S GET THESE THINGS STARTED.
User ImagexxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxUser Image

Devoted Poster

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kathrin's eyes lit up a bit as Ritzu got off the poor boy. Holding the door open for her as she walked in. As she closed the door there was a weird feeling, like a sixth sense as she turned around and looked at Ritzu standing there. It felt like something was pressing on her front as she pulled away till her back touched the door. Hairs standing up on the back of her neck as she noticed Ritzu's eyes had a sort of glaze like she was somewhere else, or rather with someone.

"H-Hey... Maybe you sit down?" Taking the girls wrist gently and guiding her to the couch where they both sat. Kathrin's body had every shade of pink by now while she sat with her hands folded and placed on her lap. Unsure what to do. When Karen decided to grab Ritzu's hands she was a little surprised, maybe she was sick, but hands that cold were no good. Slowly rubbing them warm with her fingers before stopping suddenly from the head resting on her shoulder.

"I will not go..." Giving a soft smile over at the girl, not that she could see it, but it felt right to do. Kissing the top of Ritzu's head before Kathrin rested her own gently atop of hers. Still slowly massaging the others hands to warm them up. She wasn't really sure why she kissed Ritzu's head, maybe it had been something subconscious, but all she could tell was her heart in her throat, and butter flies in her stomach. Yet it all felt so natural to Kathrin, her old friend had taken care, needed caring, and acted the same way with her and others, as Ritzu. Things she adored and found irresistible by nature. Meanwhile, the poor girl resting on her shoulder must have been so confused, that was assuming she felt the same way about her. Karen hoped like there was no tomorrow that she did feel that way.

She wanted to take it slow, not rush in on anything. She did not want to loose a friend she had made in less than a day of meeting them. That would have to be a really bad world record of sorts. That, and she sort of wanted to play hard to get for a little fun. If Ritzu did feel the exact same, she would keep coming right? A good test to make sure. At the thought the smile on her face grew a little wider, and her cheeks brighter as she watched the sun set through the window with Ritzu.

Hilarious Gekko

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
User ImageUser Image

Her mind mulled over Milan’s comment about her weapon, that even he didn’t think he could lift it. In her mind she saw herself stooped over it, both hands on the hilt, and attempting to lift the thing. It was equal measures of amusing and terrifying; they expected her to do something impossible. Furthermore, Milan talked of his weapon as a gardening tool. She was too bemused about that to ask any further. It made her wonder what strange implement Drew might have; perhaps a giant spork.

“Three years? Oh wow. That seems like such a long time.” Her brows furrowed, and for a few minutes she was lost in her own head. Milan had been here for three years and yet hadn’t made many friends, but he seemed entirely agreeable at worst, but more realistically he seemed to exceed fantastic. “Perhaps we could pursue a teacher of culinary expertise together?” She asked hopefully, the prospect of approaching random people through the academy didn’t seem either appealing or wise. For all she knew there were darker souls lurking about. Milan had been very patient with her though, and a slight redness set about her cheeks as she appreciated that. Really, she blushed at everything. A noise from behind her alerted Raven to the return of the third member of their trio.

"Hey, really sorry about running off, uh..." He seemed to be considering what to tell them, but Raven was just pleased he returned unharmed. "It was an accident, no one's hurt, just a big mess, I'll go clean it up later, so, uh, yeah, the soup..." He disappeared into the kitchen before Raven could do anything but smile happily up at him and file away things to ask about when he returned.

“It really is lovely of him to cook for us. You know, I can’t help but wonder about fate sometimes. I mean, of all the people today to walk into the infirmary... it was you two... And- I mean, I just...” She bet he thought he foolish or silly, perhaps both, but the words tumbled out anyway. “I’m really happy that it happened is all. I can't think of any other way I would've been okay.” She chewed her lip, but smiled shyly at Milan anyway. “You must think I’m crazy.”

After awhile, a mouth-watering scent wafted from the kitchen. Drew emerged wearing oven-mitts and an apron with two bowls of steaming liquid balanced carefully in each hand. He started talking, but seemed confused and blinked a few times to clear his head. When he focused again, his cheeks reddened at his obvious pause.

“It smells wonderful!” She announced, perking up in her wheelchair with brighter eyes.
                                                    "Um. I hope it doesn't taste too bad. I kinda ended up rushing," he said, eyes shifting to the band-aid over his finger. He must have sliced himself in the process of cooking for them. "Oh, Raven, do you think you'll be okay with lifting the bowl? It's a little heavy, and hot... I-If you need help with it, I could..." His voice trailed off, she could tell he was hesitant and somewhat shy with them. She hoped she didn’t come off as abrasive or intimidating. His offer to eat at the dining table seemed like the best idea, the prospect of balancing the bowl on her lap seemed incredibly risky in her state. Raven nodded, looking to Milan in case he had a strong opinion on the matter.

“I think the table might be best...” She said sheepishly, pushing back some stray fringe which had fallen over her left eye. Raven turned to see the table behind her, it wasn’t very far, and her eyes hardened with determination. She placed her hands on the arms of the wheelchair, pushing herself up and wincing at the pain. However, she was decided and her will was set- and she took a few steps towards the table. It seemed silly how difficult the simple task was. She wasn’t a fan of appearing weak or helpless, but she immediately regretted standing up. Whatever colour she had left drained from her face, and she inwardly cursed herself for getting into such an awkward situation.

Quotable Prophet

User Image
User Image
p r e n t i c e 〖〖 l i s l e 〗〗 c a l d w el l

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Prentice couldn’t help but notice that Poppy seemed to be avoiding the subject of her past, as well. Prentice didn’t really mind; he had done the same thing himself, after all. Not wanting to make her uncomfortable, Prentice didn’t pursue the subject of her home before the Academy any longer. It wasn’t just for her sake, though; he was glad to get off the subject, as well.

Prentice said nothing as the nurse continued to work on his arm; instead, he watched Poppy out of the corner of his eye. She sat on one of the other exam tables, her gaze sweeping across the room. Eventually, though, her eyes came to rest on Prentice’s wound. He glanced down at it himself. Even though it had been cleaned off all excess blood, it still looked pretty bad. It stretched across his entire upper arm and, even though it was pretty shallow—at least compared to what could have easily happened—it was deep enough that it was barely beginning to clot. He turned away, facing Poppy. ”That is a very good possibility.” He said to her, though his tone made it obvious that he didn’t find it to be a positive thing, as she seemed to.

”You’ll be fine,” the nurse snapped. She didn’t look at him, just took out a roll of bandages and began wrapping his arm tightly with it. Prentice supposed that, at this school, she probably saw worse wounds often. In a normal hospital, the cut would have definitely warranted more than a few stitches, but the students were expected to be a little tougher than that. Prentice shrugged to himself, but this just made the nurse more annoyed as it shifted the shoulder she was wrapping. Finally, she had finished wrapping the cut, securing the end with a pair of butterfly clasps. The nurse gave him a brief set of instructions—don’t strain it for a few days, change the bandages once a day, come back if it gets worse, and the like—she shooed him off so she could take care of the next student. Prentice slid off the exam table and moved out of her way. He wound up standing next to where Poppy was still sitting.

”Thank you very much for coming here with me. I appreciate the help. And, ah…” Prentice felt bad that he had taken so much time out of her day. He wanted to repay her for her help. A tightening in his stomach, reminding him that he hadn’t eaten anything since breakfast, provided an answer. ”Have you had anything to eat yet? I could make you something, to thank you for the help. I'm not a bad cook.” More than wanting to thank Poppy, though, he had to admit, Prentice didn’t want to have to eat alone. Now that he had found company, he didn’t want to have to go off by himself.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
l o c a t i o n ~ infirmary
w i t h ~ Poppy
f e e l i n g ~ tired
o o c ~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Learned Seeker

User Image
Darius Thorn Wilheard
What: Talking/Eatting
Where: Hallway
Whom: Es

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Darius let out a little chuckle. "Aye I will have to watch that. He does get weak in the knees around you" he mentioned. She mentioned going back to her chambers so he nodded. "Lead the way" he said with a gesture for her to move on forwards and take the lead for the time being. He had been in there a good number of times. Nothing to special at least to him. Just a room which someone called home. It might have been their private chambers but it didn't carry much meaning to him. "Good. Have something to eat later on" he said with a smile. His stomach was glad to be eating a well cooked meal. He him self could prepare meals but they where rather plain in comparison to what others made. Once their arms where wrapped around one another, he did reach out and grip her hand gently. Listened to what she had to say. "Impressive. They seem to be coming along well" he said. He was aware that she took care of some of the children in this school. Given they probably differed on how things should be handled.

It didn't take long for the pair to arrive to her chambers. He walked in and took off his shoes at this moment. She did mention this was his home as much as her's, at least that is how he made sense of her statement. He had picked up on a bit of Spanish in his time with her. Given he had a very limited understanding but understood some words that where spoken. Eventually she came with food and beer. A smile remained on his face. "Naa its alright. Your cooking is better then mine" he mentioned before diving into the meal at had. He did eat slowly for the most part, taking a few bites followed by a sip of beer. Wanted to join this. "Mmm its good" he said as he looked at her. He went back for some more and moved the plate a little closer to her. "Well come on join me" he said. This was a meal for the both of them not just him self. He would help out by doing the dishes for her. The least he could do. "Also leave the dishes to me" he added in the moments to come. From there he leaned back in his seat, relaxed a little as he continued to eat.

Darius let out a soft breath as he continued to eat. "So anything with English giving you trouble" he asked in a curious tone. He grabbed the beer and took a good long drink from it before setting down. "Also you have to show me how to make these" he mentioned as he pointed at the half eaten plate of pupusa. They where good, took another one for him self and ate it pretty quickly.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

((OOC: Sorry is short sad ))

Dapper Gawker

User Image
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx Fate won't compromise 。
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx█████ █████████████ xx h e y ━━━
......xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx what are you worth?
......xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx the people you love or the people you hurt?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx═══════════════ ═══════ ═ ══

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx`█xx мистер Milan Iskander

Milan shrugged slightly. Three years did feel like a long time for him to be here, but was also aware that he wouldn’t be here much longer, assuming the age cutoffs remained intact. He just wasn’t as eager to approach others initially, hence his lack of friendships. Of course he had acquaintances, but he actually thought he could consider Raven a friend, if he wasn’t too abrupt in saying so. It was rather nice. ” It’s felt like a long time,” he admitted. Training and battling monsters proved to consume one’s time, one’s life, but the day-to-day routine of it all was monotonous and distant. Certain social aspects were lost to him, and to others, but he didn’t pause to consider what the transition would be like once he was to enter the outside world once more. Three years wasn’t that long, and yet, it felt like a small eternity of isolation from his old life.

Smiling, he couldn’t help but agree as he replied, ” Certainly. That would be quite enjoyable, I suspect.” Difficult and possibly humiliating and frustrating, but worth it. The adventure of experimenting in the culinary arts would be a unique one at least. However, it seemed their resident cook returned from his confrontation with his roommate, explaining everything was alright and that whatever happened left a bit of a mess but was an accident that harmed no one. Well, that was good then. Nodding in recognition, Milan watched him disappear into the kitchen to finish fixing the soup. It was rather lovely of him to cook for them. Rather lovely indeed. Such a kind gesture was greatly appreciated.

The shy smile was returned gently and Milan shook his head. ”No, not crazy. I’m rather pleased it has been as mutually beneficial as it has.” Better the soft-spoken Raven compared to someone loud and abrasive. Milan wasn’t sure he would have been able to handle that very well. Fate must have acted kindly toward him then. What a nice gesture.

As Drew entered the room, he wore an apron and large oven mitts which protected his hands from the two steamy bowls of what could only be soup. He spoke quickly, his thoughts broken and wavering, but Milan didn’t mention it as that would have embarrassed the other male. It did smell wonderful, as Raven exclaimed, and he nodded in agreement, both in response to the pleasing aroma and to the notion about moving to the table. It would be more stable a surface for Raven to eat off of, and she wouldn’t have to worry about holding it in her lap. ”The table will be fine.” It was only a few meters away, easily in reach of the wheelchair and his own two feet.

It seemed as though she was reluctant to rely on the wheelchair for this though, as he watched her stand up. A grimace passed over her already pale features, and Milan couldn’t help but frown, standing up as well just in case she lost her balance or something along those lines. But she did manage to take a few shaky steps, one foot in front of the other, before the remaining color faded from her cheeks and the pain became obvious in her expression. Deciding to subtly help her out since Drew was busy carrying the bowls, he moved to one side and grabbed her arm to guide her the last few steps toward the table. He was careful, went slowly, and hoped he wasn’t breaking any stitches by encouraging her to walk so soon. Once they did make it to the dining table, he hooked his ankle around one of the chairs to slide it out so she could lower herself down upon it. ” Are you alright?” he asked after a moment, even though he figured he should have probably inquired about her wellbeing earlier. Well, better late than never, right? Looking to Drew, he glanced at the other chairs. ”Are you going to eat with us as well?” There should be plenty of space, and sufficient bowls.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff