LangillyVT's Queen

Shirtless Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

≽ ≽

♈ ≻ Role-play create by XxrazorleafxX & Yoshifuma
                                                                          ♈ ≻ Inspired by various animes/mangas & original ideas
                                                                          ♈ ≻ Pictures from zerochan.com and google

User Image xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

| Intro | Story line | Setting | Rules | Profile and reservation skeleton | Reservation | Missions | Relations |

LangillyVT's Queen

Shirtless Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx So here's the s↷story
                                      ≽ ≽

Up high in the mountains of Russia, snug in between the valleys sits a mysterious-looking century-old mansion. Locals in the nearby village speculate it had been abandoned for decades while others gossip it’s been converted into a prestige private academy for the gifted. Few had dared to venture deep within the crevices of the mountain in search for the truth around the manor, but someone has yet to succeed. Whenever anyone gets too close they are stopped by a large group of people with guns; needless to say its secrets are still hidden deep within the mansion.

Though, some of the old wives’ gossip wasn’t completely false. The manor’s name is Aloshy Academy for the Forgotten, but it’s not your average day boarding school. Here only God’s abandoned souls may enroll; children from ages 8-19 who have lost everything. With no one left and no place to go, they are approached by an assembly of men promising them a place to sleep and a new group of people to call ‘family’. But there’s a catch, oh there’s always a catch. The children attend the academy not to learn algebra or Shakespearean, but to learn the art of fighting.

They would use their skills to defeat people who’ve lost their ways and signed off contracts with inhuman creatures called Schattens. These vile creatures - each more different than the last - approach humans at their lowest if lows, tempting then with a promise to grant their greatest desire. Schattens devour people’s souls and cause distress and turmoil wherever present. It’s the students’ responsibility to relinquish the demons by eliminating both them and their contractors who are far past redemption.

Upon entry of the academy the children are equipped with a weapon of choosing, however the Schatten are too powerful to be fought off with any normal human armaments. Both the weapon and wielder are put under testing to modify their structure. The child reawakens with no memory of the procedure or any visible changes. However, the child is faster, stronger, and able to withstand a battle against an enemy for a longer period of time. Even the weapons have been modified to change form and become more powerful than imaginable. You could enter through the door with a dagger but be sent back to your dorm with a split long sword, a chain, or even a larger ragged dagger with a poison blade. It all varies on the user, but no two people wield the same weapon.

Some children oblige to work for Aloshy Academy for the Forgotten for the skills they would need to avenge their parent’s death, others for moderate safety and a place to stay, but some just go because they have no other option. One thing is for certain though is they all share a common enemy, a protected secret the headmasters dare not breathe until the time is right. One man will try to obtain the tool to create all the Schattens in the world and plunge it into the darkness of ww3 - humans vs Schattens and there will only be one survivor.

| Intro | Story line | Setting | Rules | Profile and reservation skeleton | Reservation | Missions | Relations |

LangillyVT's Queen

Shirtless Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ωhere are ωe?
                                      ≽ ≽

The role-play mainly takes place in a manor in Russia, however the children are sent out across the globe from time-to-time for a mission. They may also only leave the manor via helicopter located on an island a couple kilometers away from the shore's of the mansion's lake. Though, 13 and over are permitted to leave with just a notice to the secretary at the front desk, just before the front doors, while children 12 and below must be accompanied by someone older. There is no other way in or out of the Academy's property but air travel.

♈ ≻ Aloshy Academy - The view of the manor. If you're curious to know the exact location it's 66 16'0''N - 179 15'0''E , but on every map it is blurred, even Google.

♈ ≻ Dorms - each student is assigned their own dorm, unless requested otherwise.

♈ ≻ Dining hall - every dorm has it's own kitchen, but the dining hall is used for large gathering or special occasions such as someone's birthday or a holiday.

♈ ≻ Garden - A large river spits the garden from the forest. Bridges grant easy access towards the two areas.

♈ ≻ Hospital - A sectioned off area used for medical purposes. If a student requires medical attention, they're taken here to be tended too by special doctors and ex-students. If major surgery is required, they're taken off to the major hospital in the nearby city where a doctor working with the Academy will look after them.

♈ ≻ The manor is a free-range area so if there's a place you want to add, just mention it in a post. If you have a picture you want me to add, just send it to XxrazorleafxX with a brief explanation.

≽ ≽

♈ ≻ Spring; night, clearing skies. Cool, 16 oC. Small winds 3km/h.

LangillyVT's Queen

Shirtless Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx There are Яules for a Reason
                                      ≽ ≽

♈ ≻ This is a literate role play which means we expect to see at least two detailed paragraphs. We know no one's perfect, but please strive for proper spelling and grammar.

♈ ≻ Romance is allowed, but please keep it PG-13. That means absolutely no cybering or any explicit details. Please time skip if anything happens.

♈ ≻ Again, when it comes to fighting, please keep it PG-13. Keep the explicit, bloody details to a minimum as a respect to those who are a bit iffy around these situations or have a weak stomach. Also, do not kill another player's character without consulting them, and either XxrazorleafxX or Yoshifuma first.

♈ ≻ We like to see pretty post layouts, which means a picture and colour coding is a must. However, please don't use blinding colours such as cyan andyellow. If there is a colour you are unsure of, please PM XxrazorleafxX or Yoshifuma. If you are being ignored, please politely inform the person(s). If the issue is not resolved, please let either Yoshifuma or XxrazorleafxX and we will take care of it.

♈ ≻ Please be as active as you can; a post every other day at least, please. If you're gone without posting for 3 days, you receive a warning. 3 strikes and we won't hesitate to remove your profile, unless you're going to be away with a legitimate reason, ie) Military boot camp or personal family issues. If you're going to be away for more than 3 days, please PM XxrazorleafxX or Yoshifuma.

♈ ≻ We only use anime pictures for our characters.

♈ ≻ Please send all reservations & profiles to XxrazorleafxX titled ‘ Where am I? ’ with a ninja kitty and a strawberry somewhere in the PM so we know you read all the rules.

♈ ≻ Keep all out of character talk in the OOC forum; it is why it was created. If you must add something brief, please use brackets and do not hold long conversations with another person in the IC thread. Again, use the OOC forum.

♈ ≻ Yoshifuma and/or XxrazorleafxX have the right to kick you out .

♈ ≻ No godmodding, obviously. Just.. don't do it. Also no mary-sues or gary-sues, no one is perfect.

♈ ≻ Follow Gaian rules(ToS).

♈ ≻ Questions or concerns? PM Yoshifuma or XxrazorlefxX

♈ ≻ Send a your reserve FIRST.

♈ ≻ DO NOT STEAL! We worked hard, do not take credit! Ask for permission before you use anything.

♈ ≻ Reserves will be held for 3 days, after that, it's taken down. Same with profiles, you have 3 days to post after being accepted before you are kicked out.

♈ ≻ Only human characters please. No furries or robots.

♈ ≻ Rules may be subject to change at any time and will be bolded.

LangillyVT's Queen

Shirtless Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ωe are ωho ωe are
                                      ≽ ≽

Reserve:
                                                        [imgleft]http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n558/xxrazorleafxx/sample.png[/imgleft]
                                                        [color=white]x
                                                        x
                                                        x
                                                        x[/color][size=24]≽ ▬▬▬▬↺ [/size][size=18][b][color=COLOUR1]((FIRST NAME))[/color][/b][/size]˟ [size=11][i][color=COLOUR2][strike][color=COLOUR3]((middle))[/color][/strike][/color][/i][/size] [size=19][b][color=COLOUR2]((LAST))[/color] [/b][/size]
                                                        [color=white]x
                                                        [/color]
                                                        [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=COLOUR1][b][G*-`Gender:][/b][/color]
                                                        [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=COLOUR1][b][Age:][/b][/color]
                                                        [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [b]| [/b][color=COLOUR2]((personality pos.))[/color] [b]|[/b] [color=COLOUR1](( 2 neg.))[/color] [b]|[/b] [color=COLOUR3]((pos.))[/color] [b]|[/b]
                                                        [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=COLOUR1][b][Weapon][/b][/color] ((what it's called))
                                                        [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [b][color=COLOUR1][Username:][/color][/b]

Profile:
                                                        [img]http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h466/Barkisawrusawr/characterbanner.jpg[/img]
                                                        [size=4][color=white]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color]▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ [color=COLOR#2]▆▆▆▆▆▆[/color] [COLOR=COLOR#1]▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆[/COLOR] ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ [COLOR=COLOR#3▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆[/COLOR] ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆[/size]
                                                        [list][list][list][size=17]♔ [b]{[/b][/size][size=15] ↷I'm ❛[b][color=COLOR#1]((FIRSTNAME [/b]middlename[b] LASTNAME))[/color][/b]❜[/size] [b]&&[/b] [size=10]I'm obviously a [color=COLOR#1]((sex[put this >♀ behind it if you're a girl, [b]&&[/b] this >♂ if you're a boy!] ))[/color] if you couldn't tell[i]! ![/i] I just [i]love[/i] to hold a good-looking [color=COLOR#1]((sex they're attracted too[put this in BOLD if its a male, and in ITALICS if it's a female!]))[/color], but right now the only person I want in my arms is [i]my sweet [/i]❤[i]((crush))![/i] I was born about [color=COLOR#1](( age ))[/color] ago in [color=COLOR#1](( country ))[/color], but I've been in my new home for [color=COLOR#1]((how long they have been at the academy or if they're new just put "zero years! I'm new to the academy" and delete the years behind this. K?))[/color] years. I'm currently staying in room [color=COLOR#1]((room number duh!))[/color] with [color=COLOR#1]((put "myself" if no one is in there with you, or your roommates name))[/color][i]![/i][/size]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=18][color=COLOR#2][u][color=white]~~~~~~~~~~~[/color][color=black]`[/color] [color=COLOR#1]★[/color][color=COLOR#3]so here's how it [b]goes;[/b][/color][/u][/color][/size]
                                                        [list][list][list][size=10]((bio, at least one good solid paragraph))[/size]
                                                        [/list][/list][/list]
                                                        [size=18][color=COLOR#3][u][color=white]~~~~~~~~~~~[/color][color=black]《[/color][color=COLOR#2]✾[/color] [color=COLOR#1][b]HAHA[/b] yeah I guess [i]I can[/i] be a [b]bit;[/b][/color][/u][/color][/size]
                                                        [list][list][list][size=10]((personality, at least 4 positive and 4 negative))
                                                        [/list][/list]
                                                        [size=18][color=COLOR#1][u][color=white]~~~~~~~~~~~[/color][color=COLOR#2]but( [b]OH[/b][i]![/i] ) i just [b]ADORE[/b] these[i]![/i][/color][/u][/color][/size]
                                                        [list][list][list][size=10]((likes, at least 3))
                                                        [/list][/list]
                                                        [size=18][color=COLOR#2][u][color=white]~~~~~~~~~~~[/color] [color=COLOR#1]✄[/color] ↷ [color=COLOR#1]✖[/color] [color=COLOR#3][i]just [b]D O N ` T[/b] put me [b]any ↘where[/b] near[b][/b][/i][/color][/u][/color][/size]
                                                        [list][list][list][size=10]((dislikes, at least 3))
                                                        [/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                                        [size=15][color=COLOR#2]▄︻┻┳═一[/color] [size=17][b][color=COLOR#1]B A N G[/color][b][/size] be careful, don't hurt yourself,[/size] [url=((link to weapon))]cause I'm not cleaning up the mess[/url]
                                                        [size=15][color=white]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color] ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯[/size]
                                                        [align=center][size=20][b][color=COLOR#1]&&[/color][/b][/size][size=17] [strike]forgotten[/strike]✁ - - - or [color=COLOR#3]not[/color]! I'm still here[i]![/i] I'm still me[i]![/i][/size]
                                                        [size=7.5][color=white]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color]I'm still here[i]![/i] I'm still me[i]![/i][color=white]~~~~~[/color]I'm still here[i]![/i] I'm still me[i]![/i]
                                                        [color=white]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color][color=COLOR#2]I'm still here[i]![/i] I'm still me[i]![/i][color=white]~~~~~[/color]I'm still here[i]![/i] I'm still me[i]![/i][/color]
                                                        [color=white]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color]I'm still here[i]![/i] I'm still me[i]![/i][color=white]~~~~~[/color]I'm still here[i]![/i] I'm still me[i]![/i][/size][/align]

[align=right][size=10][color=COLOR#3]I can hear a voice[i]![/i] I call him/her[/color] ((Username))[/size][/align]

LangillyVT's Queen

Shirtless Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Our ƒate is in ʈheir hands
                                      ≽ ≽

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

User Image
x
x
x
x
≽ ▬▬▬▬↺ Ritzu˟ Annabella Malina
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [G*-`Gender:] Female
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Age:] 16
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Good-humored | Aggressive, Impatient | Adventurous |
[Weapon] Two identical long swords
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Username:] XxrazorleafxX

x
x
x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
x
x
x
x
≽ ▬▬▬▬↺ Kathrin˟ Winter Keller
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Age:] 16
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Respectful | Fiery and Defensive | Team player |
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Weapon] Tomahawk
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Username:] Yoshifuma[
x
x
x

User Image
x
x
x
x
≽ ▬▬▬▬↺ Estrella˟ Isabella Castile
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Female
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 18
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Motherly | Blunt, Quiet | Loyal |
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Bow and quiver full of Arrows
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Jen Lady Vamp
x
x
x

x
x
x
x
≽ ▬▬▬▬↺ SHIN˟ Samuel HAN
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Male]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Seventeen]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Intelligent | Forgetful, Lazy | Truthful |
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Polearm]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [t h e C a r d M a s t e r]
x
x
x
x

User Image
x
x
x
x
≽ ▬▬▬▬↺ Darius˟ Thorn Wilheard
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Male
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Eighteen
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Honourable | Merciless, Relentless | Single-minded |
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Maul
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx RastkoB

x
x
x

User Image
x
x
x
x
≽ ▬▬▬▬↺ Charlie˟ Leo Claude
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [G*-`Gender:] Male
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Age:] Nineteen.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Determined | Selfish, Cold | Observant|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Weapon]Tachi
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Username:] Miss MeguMegu
x
x
x

User Image
x
x
x
x
≽ ▬▬▬▬↺ Prentice˟ Lisle Caldwell
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Age:] Eighteen
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Mature | Critical; Pessimistic | Reliable |
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Weapon] Hammer
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Username:] Ink Everite
x
x
x

User Image
x
x
x
x
≽ ▬▬▬▬↺ Milan˟ Iskander
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Age:] Nineteen
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Idealistically motivated | Socially awkward | Brutally honest | Exceptionally Intelligent |
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Weapon] Dunse slasher
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Username:] Loire1
x
x
x

User Image
x
x
x
x
≽ ▬▬▬▬↺ RAVEN˟ Tsukiko NAGAHASHI
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Age:] Seventeen
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Passionate | Paranoid, Posessive | Worldly |
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Weapon] Biting Sword
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Username:] Miss MeguMegu

x
x
x

User Image
x
x
x
x
≽ ▬▬▬▬↺ Drew˟ Aias Korba
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Age:] Seventeen
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Perceptive | Disorganized, Skeptical | Generous |
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Weapon:] Parazonium dagger
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Username:] Neena Kireime
x
x
x

User Image
x
x
x
x
≽ ▬▬▬▬↺ COLUMBUS˟ Poppy SINCLAIR
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Age:] Thirteen
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Affable | Fanciful, unforthcoming | Perceptive |
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Weapon] Boleadoras (with retractable spikes)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Username:] ginger_jam
x
x
x

x
x
x

User Image
x
x
x
x
≽ ▬▬▬▬↺ Jack˟ Sirius Swift
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Male
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 17
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Humorous | Naive, Never serious | Easygoing |
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Leather Gauntlets
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Xino Fox

User Image
x
x
x
x
≽ ▬▬▬▬↺ Daniel˟ Collin Swanson
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx boy]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [18]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Optimistic. Friendly. Social.Loyal | Obnoxious. Unsympathetic. Clingy | |
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Twin Guns~!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [RawrziesDeLolli]

x
x
x
x
≽ ▬▬▬▬↺ Jennifer˟ Mi-Ja Zeng
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Age:]17
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Kind, | Dysfunctional, Aggressive, | Generous |
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Weapon] Dual War Fans
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Username:] Yoshifuma

User Image
x
x
x
x
≽ ▬▬▬▬↺ FELIX˟ Martian VALENTE
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Age:] 18
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Lighthearted | Inappropriate, Flirtatious | Charismatic |
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Weapon:] LeMat Revolver
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Username:] XxrazorleafxX

User Image
x
x
x
x
≽ ▬▬▬▬↺ MADELINE˟ ellie VALENTE
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Female
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Fifteen
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | kind | quiet, no humor | tidy |
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Throwing Knives
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Kagurome

User Image
x
x
x
x
≽ ▬▬▬▬↺ MYSTIQUE ˟ elodie BEBE
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Female
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Fourteen
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | independent | ]bossy, hot-tempered | organized |
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx A Sickle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Kagurome

User Image
x
x
x
x
≽ ▬▬▬▬↺ Abigail˟ Rene Lynx
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Age:] Ten
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Determined | Annoying / Loud | Creative |
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Weapon] Crossbow
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Username:] Myelodisplastic Syndrome

LangillyVT's Queen

Shirtless Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ωe're on a ɱ-ɱission
                                      ≽ ≽

--

LangillyVT's Queen

Shirtless Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Ͼ-Ͼould ωe be related?
                                      ≽ ≽

--

LangillyVT's Queen

Shirtless Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Яeserved
                                      ≽ ≽

LangillyVT's Queen

Shirtless Lunatic

9,750 Points