Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

User Image

User Image
                                  There's a difference between living and existing.

~| Jack listened to Ritzu start to yell at him. He swung around, starting to say "Look, I don't get why you're constantly so mad at me-" Before he noticed the towel around her feet. His eyes widened as they swung up to her face, maybe not moving as quickly as they should have been. She shrieked, and slammed the door. She asked him how much he had seen. "Well, I can put it this way, the amount I did NOT see is a much smaller minority. But, hey, I'm not the one who came walking out in a towel, so you can't really blame me." Sensing a wrathful outbreak coming, he darted out of the room. Sure enough, he heard something smash against the wall behind him. Breaking into a grin, he took off into a run down the hallway. He couldn't say he regretted what he had just seen. He also couldn't tell Ritzu he didn't wish he hadn't either. Humph, he'd just have to worry about it later. There would be plenty of time to confer with Ritzu at a later date.

~| But, he couldn't help but notice that it had happened only moments after carrying a lamp. Those things seemed to be enormous beacons of hope and good fortune. He was honestly debating carrying around some type of lamp with him permanently. He might win a limo or a dragon or something...

~| He rounded the corner and immediately collided with Felix. They both tumbled to the ground, Jack landing on Felix, pressing him to the floor. Feeling a little feisty after the ordeal with Ritzu, Jack grinned again. Felix was a rather handsome man, and Jack was rather attracted to him. "Why hello there Felix, however are you this evening?"

Questionable Protagonist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxIt isn't the light you want to recover...

S H I NH A N

It's the certainty that there is only darkness.

Shin smiled a bit at Darius's words. Nice not to cook for once "Oh dear.. You never seen me with fire, have you? Well, I suppose I could always try using my laptop as a stove top." He joked before his face blanched a bit as the other mentioned cauterizing the wound. With a weak smile, he continued his jokes out of nervous habit, "Again, not good with fire." A pause. "Or burning skin... Maybe I should just become a vegetarian."

At the rejection of his shirt, he pulled on the sleeves of it, letting it hang on his shoulders. Shin decided that he really, really did not like the pole arm and decided to leave it in the middle of the courtyard. Maybe someone would pick it up and decide it was for them... even with the bent tip. But he knew that the grounds keepers would simply clean it away, most likely throwing away the entire contraption of wood and metal without bothering the potential to recycle anything.

The discussion of meeting somewhere proved to be moot as Shin followed Darius in a sheep-like fashion, burdened by guilt. He chewed one of the buttons on the cuff on his shirt, an absentminded habit of his. It wasn't as though he used them very often, preferring to leave them opened. Though Shin was lazy, it didn't mean he wasn't a somewhat neurotic and anxious mess at times, overworking him mind despite his physical aversion of it. He watched Darius and the wound, taking note of whenever Shin thought he noticed an anomaly in walking pattern, which he blamed on himself for causing the wound and blood loss.

"You still want to fight, even after a wound like that?" He asked astonished. He could never understood why people enjoyed, much less experienced the rush of battle. His inherent fear of dying came in sporadic bursts, that'd quickly subside with the adrenaline in his body. Yet, still he followed Darius to the infirmary, taking care to walk around the blood whenever he fell behind the other boy. Once there, Darius assured him of the shortness of the operation, however did not mention the sheer pain. Shin left the room as soon as he saw the machines pulled out, and returned to an odd scent lingering in the air after the bandages were wrapped.

He stared at the bandages. Spitting out the button he had chewed completely off at this point, he continued the discussion before, "My room it is, then. I'm still on the second floor, but we can always take the elevator." Because of your wound that I caused, you know.. Shin continued in his head, as he led the way. Living on the second floor had its perks. for one thing, less people on that floor, and you can always jump out the window should the door not suffice. Of course, then there was his room mate...

Shin stopped at his door, wondering if Jennifer was still asleep or inside. When he awoke, he was alone, being an early bird. He surely couldn't ask Jennifer to help him make food. Everything she touched seemed to catch on fire. While nothing caught on fire for Shin, nothing also was heated. Regardless, he still opened the door, silently praying that Jennifer doesn't get the idea of cooking.

LangillyVT's Queen

Shirtless Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

HOLD UP, W-WAIT A MINUTE
put a little LOVE in it
xxxxxxxxxxhey, can't kick the habit
Yeah, I got to have it
Yeah, I got to have it

Yeah, I 'm what they call a
LOVE ADDICT, LOVE ADDICT
xxxxxx Hey, can't live without it
CAN'T LIVE without it
xxxxxxxxxxx Yeah, G'on shout about it
Hey, I'm a symptomatic
L-Love addict, L-Love addict
xxxxxxxxxxxxOH YEAH, IT'S BETTER THAN DRUGS

In fact it's sent from above
Cause this love's the best
I'm just a love addict

Felix woke up, the sun peeing through the closed blinds. Something shifted beside him, a pair of soft subtle breasts pressed against his naked back. "Ah, bonjour mademoiselle, though considering what you did last night, I dare not call you a lady," he teased looking at the green eyed brunette. The girl giggled and gave Felix a playful slap on his thigh. "Feisty are we, hmm?" He turned around and wrapped his arm around her body, pushing her back onto the bed, "Well then we should continue where we left off last night,." The girl squealed as Felix nipped at her body.

By late noon, both Felix and the young woman were exhausted. He was getting dressed when the woman wrapped her arms around him. "Do you have to leave?" she whispered into his ear, kissing his neck gently. "*Je suis desole, but I must return before anyone notices me missing." he turned to face the half-naked woman, "I'll call you tonight, I promise *mon amore." The woman giggled as they kissed one last time. Felix loved the sound the young ladies made when he serenaded them in French, though they understood little.

The young man left the room and proceeded to climb the stairs to the hotel roof where his ride would be waiting for him. As he opened the metal door a blast of power gusts of wind slapped him in the face. Air, that b***h. How dare they slap Felix in the face? Like a boss, Felix boarded the helicopter, giving a wink to the pilot. "Another long night?" He gave a small chuckle, "Of course, would I have it any other way?"

After a long helicopter ride Felix eventually returned to the Academy. It was noticeably cooler here than it was in Italy where he was staying for the night. A popular choice for Felix; the woman were beautiful and the scenery was just breath taking. The male wandered down the halls hoping to find some way to relieve his boredom - flights were tiring and he needed something to constantly keep him entertained. A strong force knocked the wind out of Felix as something sent him falling to the ground. When he looked up, Felix was caught staring into Jack's irresistible grey eyes. Oh God, his eyes... his eyes were just sex. "My, my. Hows my little dove this eve? Though I must say you should buy my dinner before getting me on my back. **Je doit dit, you look more captivating today then ever, mon cher." behind them Felix could hear the angry cries coming from Ritzu's room. "Oh, Jack. What have you done to upset our little flower this time? I hope nothing too dirty, hm?" he gave the young male a playful wink.

Placing his hand on Jack's radiant face; oh the things he could do to him right here and now. Though, last time he did something like that Felix almost got his face gnawed off by the Director. Let's just say the custodian didn't have much fun cleaning the 36th floor's corridors very much. The French male pulled himself up to his feet and gave out a white freesia with a bright magenta center to Jack before helping out to his feet. He just so happened to have it in his vest pocket which he picked from the Academy's garden. The freesia was a symbol of sweetness, friendship, and trust. If you needed any information on a flower of any kind, Felix was your man. "So what is everyone one up to this fine day, it seems so quiet, mind Ritzu's shouting. But that's kind of normal for her. Alors, enough talk of them, how are you?" he asked, pushing Jack against the wall. "Let me bathe in your enchanting voice."

((OOC; My posts with Felix will be jokes so prepare yourselves xD))
                                                              *I'm am sad/sorry.
                                                              **My love.
                                                              **I have to say

LIVE BY THE BOOBIES, DIE BY THE BOOBIES

Devoted Poster

Jennifer woke up quickly reaching for the two metal fans and flicking them open as she glanced around her dark room. Another bad dream, but nothing to worry about. Even if thanks to the academy, she knew the truth behind the things that go bump in the night. Snapping the fans shut with a sigh. "Its okay daddy, I'm alright... No mommy, I should get up anyways..." Sitting up and swinging her legs out of the bed as she listened for Shin. His footsteps were faint around the dorm but they faded away with a gentle slam of the door.

Head poking out of her room she looked to make sure he was gone before making a small fist pump. Prancing across to his room in form fitted dark red satin pajama bottoms and matching bra. Nothing worse than what you would see at a beach, rather tame considering what she was doing as well. Opening his room's door before jumping in and curling up under his blankets. She had a huge crush on him, and two small ones on other boys in the school. Frankly she had only been his room mate for a bit more than three weeks, and she had started these shenanigans on day one after seven years of waiting. Flushed face, embarrassment, doing anything he asked nicely for, and sleeping in his bed when he was out. Never admitted to anything, and always denied any accusations.

Taking in a deep breath as the sheets smelled faintly of him and still warm to boot. Fans tucked away in her pajama pants as she curled up smaller and fell asleep. Then the front door creaked opened, disturbing her peaceful sleep, how long had it been? Groggy Jenn wiped a hand at the sleep in her eyes before they widened in realization. Shin was back, and she was still in his bed, god forbid his room! Jumping out of his bed, she made it in a half second by some crazy mirical and tidied up his room, clothes going in the hamper, clean stuff folded or hung. It was like she was on a drug before she opened to door to his room and waved hello with a very stiff and nervous smile.

"H-hey Shin! I got bored and started cleaning after I got out of bed, just, thought I would start in your room for some weird reason! He-he, yeah, sorry. Your door was open, and I saw a few things askew, couldn't help it." Nervously laughing as she leaned on the door frame with a hand, the other on her hip, before falling over because she missed it. Jumping to her feet. Finally spotting Darius behind him. "O-oh, you brought company! That's alright, I can share." Mumbling the last bit through her teeth with a friendly smile.

'I've admired him for years and I never once noticed he might be into guys, grah, I'm so stupid! This must be his boyfriend or something... I'm so stupid! I mean, just look at that blood and hair doo, it must have gone from fighting to fun!' She felt like smacking herself in the forehead but managed to restrain herself. Running a hand through her messy hair. "I hope neither of you mind, I must look like a mess, you know, you should always give a woman time to get ready Shin." Teasing him with another nervous laugh while she tried to make this less awkward, frankly she was half naked in front of her crush, and his partner, it couldn't get any worse could it? "H-how about I make us something to drink? Tea? Coffee?" Yep, definitely get worse.

Hilarious Gekko

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
    User Image
                                            Charlie Leo Claude

Try this trick and spin it, yeah
                                            Your head will collapse

A few hours of cardio later and Charlie was feeling the endorphin high. He was sweaty and his skin hot to the touch, he tipped his head back and skulled the entire 2L bottle of water he had retrieved from his fridge. Wiping the escaping droplets with his other hand, he placed the bottle in the sink and pulled off his shirt. A quick shower later and he smelt like lavender, something unexpected but nonetheless appreciated. Wet hair seemed to be a theme for Charlie. He picked up his Tachi and secured it to the back of his jean’s belt, pulling on a billowing light jacket; he would be out late and did not intend to freeze. He brought with him a small sum of money, a mobile phone which contained only the number for the Academy, a case of cigarettes and his keys, clasped firmly in his fist. The cigarettes went into his front pocket, the phone into his jeans, and after locking up his dorm he tucked the keys and his money into the small secretive fold on the inside of his jacket. He wasn't walking for long before he heard the sounds of inevitable life; two male voices sounded around a corner of the corridor.

"Am I interrupting?" He mused, his voice was deep even for a male of his age. The two suspects in question were in a compromising position, though was certain neither would have an objection to it. Jack Swift was in the submissive position as Felix Valente pushed him against the wall. Charlie was certain that Jack 'bat for both teams' and that Felix was most likely a nymphomaniac, and a French one at that. French, where he came from, was known as the language of sexuality. It suited Felix very well indeed. The Frenchmen never seemed to fall in love with a man or woman, but was in a long term relationship with the act of sex itself. Charlie was no stranger to such things, but Felix's extrusive sexuality did make him feel threatened far more so than any skill in combat could. He was quite tall, and older than both Jack and Felix, but they had been at the academy for almost the same amount of time.

Jack was lazy, in a similar way that Shin was, but Charlie didn't know Jack nearly as well as he knew Shin. For some reason they never crossed paths much, he only saw him from a distance. Felix was the same, but Charlie had taken more notice of him, since his personality was so... unique. As he got closer to the two, Charlie's mind ran through a plan of the coming afternoon and evening. He planned to leave to a nearby town he sometimes frequented, perhaps have a few drinks and play some pool, an anonymous stranger.

"I certainly didn't mean to spoil the mood." He said quietly, reaching the two. He wanted to make his way past them with the least amount of discussion, but the eyes of those two told another tale. Charlie popped a cigarette into his mouth, keeping it there for when he exited the building. Bumping into these two and their shenanigans made him think of the more primal urges he got, urges that he felt he couldn't satisfy in the Academy. Perhaps he would find a pretty lady at the bar he was headed to. He was very good at hiding it, but he wasn't exactly smooth with ladies, or at least not when he was trying to be.

But there's nothing in it
                                            And you'll ask yourself

Where is my mind?

Learned Seeker

User Image
Darius Thorn Wilheard
What: Talking/sparring
Where: Outisde
Whom: Shin, Kathrin?

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

With his left hand Darius rested the palm on his forehead and shifted his head from side to side as he let out a soft sigh. The gesture ended in a matter of moments. "I suppose you have to make do with what you have" he said. So he might just have to end up cooking once more. Nothing more then the usual for him. "If you want too. Wouldn't recommend it my self" he mentioned. He didn't understand how people could eat only vegetables. Looked like twigs more or less to him at least those he had seen. Muscle mass was needed in this line of work. Had to be strong enough to handle Schattans, which he longed to hunt once more.

A question was brought up. "Aye if I must fight with it, I will without question" he mentioned. There where no if an or buts about it. "Can't say I felt it during combat. After it began to settle in. So the longer I keep going the easier it becomes" he said. Adrenaline, fury, anger, hatred all kept him going when it come to combat. There was a rush he couldn't describe to those around him. It felt like home, where he belonged more then anywhere else. Where he would die a warriors death or so he hoped. The prospect of growing old bother him dearly. Being unable to act, always sent a shiver down his spine. A life he couldn't imagine living.

Darius came out of the infirmary, followed Shin for the time being. "Walking will do us fine" he mentioned. The wound really did not bother him. It appeared that Shin felt guilty or something for causing his. He did not feel angry towards him for it. Perhaps a little on the shocked side that he had been able to cause such a thing. Soon the pair arrived to the room. Greeted by a women by the name of Jennifer or so that he understood. She appeared to be half naked. Some where like that. Perhaps the pair had a relationship with one another. It helped that she ignored him for the most part. He did not have such things. He felt a bond with those around but not in a romantic sense. They where brothers and sisters in arms nothing more. Romantic relationships where not something he experience. His teachers made sure he stood away from such things. They could interfere with the mission, with protecting humanity. Given the others had the luxury of such things but from what he witness it was a burden more then anything else.

"It is fine. We have caught you at a bad time" he mentioned with a light smile. She then offered to make them tea or something. He made a pretty big assumption at this time but it might be best for him to leave them be. It also crossed his mind that he needed to have lunch with Es. Slowly he turned his head to Shin. "I will have to you up on the offer of food another time. Other matters I must tend too. A promise to another" he said as he began to walk away from the door. He did give her a little smile before waving to the pair. Reading people was not a trait of his. However when one arrives to their room with a half naked women for a greeting, them certain things can be assumed. "Catch you two later on. Just try not to make too much noise" he teased. Throwing in a little jab while he could. His mind had been made up as he walked down the hallway. Shaking his head from side to side for a moment. A smile did stay upon his lips.

Darius saw little reason to turn back. Didn't wish to be a burden more so then he already had. Personal matters where his weak point. A pretty strong one at that. Complied a little list of things he had to do. Lunch with Es, checking on Ritzu, meeting with the newest addition to their family. More training, some weight lifting, another run. Then calling it an early night for the next day, more then enough to keep him busy for today. A few thoughts wandered about his mind as to where he should go first. He opted for his own dorm room. The first floor was close enough, just had to go down the stair case into room thirteen. Entering inside he shut the door behind, strip him self to undergarments and changed into a clean set of clothing. Again simple and functional. Style had been left out at least for this. From there he moved around a little, helped him self to a glass of water and some fruit. Still hadn't come to a conclusion as to what to do but had to make up his mind soon enough.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

((OOC: ))

Friendly Vampire

User Image

o n e h u n d r e d petals drifting in the sky
o n e h u n d r e d a r r o w s glinting in the s u n
o n e h u n d r e d flowers b l o o m i n g in winter
o n e h u n d r e d flecks of blood scattered by the W A T E R

User ImageUser Image

_______єѕтяєℓℓα ι. ¢αѕтιℓє
        ❁❁❁❁
        ѕєвαѕтιαη тнє ƒσχ

" Always r e m e m b e r ... a Fox can still B I T E you to death "

Estrella had offer Charlie to join her as she watched the fight between Shin and Darius. Charlie just kindly turn down the offer and Esa just shyly smile and nodded before turning away to watch the event. She gracefully sat down on a stone bench as her icy blue eyes locked on both Shin's and Darius movements. Estrella was so focus at the match that she didn't see her 'kids' running toward her until she was tackled behind with a hugs and soft loving lips pressed against her cheek. Esa giggled and slightly turn to return her 'children' affection before asking, "Well good morning to you all and who is ready to practice today?" Estrella's 'children' range from eight to twelve years old girls and boys who just seems to attached them self to her by calling her 'mommy'.

Estrella had about good fifteen kids that she so called adapted kids under her wing. It was rare sight if Esa wasn't doing something the young kids. She loved every single of her children yet only four had a special place in her heart. Antonio(12), Jazmine(10), the twins Rose & Lilly (8 ) and in perfect union reply, "Si Mommy we are ready!" Estrella just giggled some more before standing up and walking with her children toward the shooting range. Once in the shooting range Estrella began helping them in the art of Archery. She would praise them when they hit there marks and kneed down at their side to help steady their arms. Why where they special to her well these children like her came from a Orphanage much like herself. So Esa understand how it felt to be told that no one loved them, no one will want them and hard the street of man would be for them. So Estrella like some fussy mother hen made sure they understood how wrong that was and how the Academy were their family.

Time had seems to have passed Estrella was so super happy that her four shinning stars all hit the 97 feet away marks."I am so proud of you all..how about I make you all some cookies for a snack." happily said, Estrella and before a shout of enjoy answer her. She giggled as she picked up her arrows then soon made her way toward her room. In room 204 you could hear the younger children teasing, pocking and frighten with them self. While Esa was busy in the kitchen baking them sweets and shouting them to settle down. Mean while Sebastian was on top the refrigerate just growling and watched the children. Estrella had enough of of the outburst that she began to loudly sing, "My precious one, my tiny one, lay down your pretty head...My dearest one, my sleepy one, its time to go to bed...My precious one, my darling one don't let your lashes weep....My cherished one my weary one it's time to go to sleep." While Estrella sang the kids just sat down at the table, lazy listen to their mother figure's lullaby as she severed them a plate with cookies and milk. Once all four of her kids had their snack. Esa made sure they clean their plate and walked them toward the door. She gave them each a hug and a kiss as she sent them off so Estrella could get to her lunch and study meeting with Darius. Just them Estrella was about to lock her door she saw that Darius was walking down the hallway. "Oh I thought you said we where going to meet up at the regular spot, Darius...Oh I see Shin did a good number on yeah after all." she paused to let out a small giggle and continued to say, "Well them should we go to the cafetiere to grab soemthign to eat or would you prefer me to cook you some pupusas. "

Translate:

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newbie Noob

User Image

User Image

~| Jack listened to Felix speak, his melodious french accent far too entrancing to be healthy. Something about buying dinner. "You wish I'd buy you dinner mate, but it's not necessary to get you into bed, don't flatter yourself." He ignored the comment about Ritzu, and instead listened to Felix speak. Ah the french language, each sentence like a song. He could listen to Felix for hours, but his moment was cut short by being pressed against the wall. He could feel Felix's breath on his neck. His whisper was almost too sensual for a hallway. "Let's not get too carried away out here now, especially with Ritzu probably coming down this hallway any second with lots of heavy objects to throw at me. Let's go somewhere a little quieter."

((This is only part of my post, but it connects with Felix so I have to break it up))

LangillyVT's Queen

Shirtless Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

HOLD UP, W-WAIT A MINUTE
put a little LOVE in it
Yeah, I got to have it
Yeah, I got to have it

LOVE ADDICT, LOVE ADDICT
CAN'T LIVE without it
Hey, I'm a symptomatic

I'm just a love addict

Felix had to bite his lip to contain the excitement. That accent, that overwhelming, seductive accent was enough to get his blood running. Pulling him closer, Felix leaned in to whisper into his ear, "Just say the word and I'm all yours. *Alors, je ne sais pas que je peut attendre pour vous. I just need you so badly; you would satisfy me completely." The last words passing through his lips were barely audible. Felix could feet his legs slipping in between Jacks; his cologne wrapping around him like a blanket of silk. A smirk spread across his face, "I know just the place, **viens avec moi." Felix ran his hand down the silver-haired male's arm till their hands intertwined and pulled him off the wall.

Then Charlie appeared; he eyed the man through the corner of his eye. He gave a small wink and licked his lips. But before him was Jack, that man-candy...They needed to go somewhere, somewhere private and seductive. Felix may be a man-whore, but it didn't mean he had zero class. It was all about romance and passion and what is more romantic than exposing your affection for someone beneath the open sky before God. The rose garden labyrinth had more than just a couple of breath-taking spots and that was where Felix had intended to take Jack. As they reached the entrance to the maze, Felix stopped in his tracks. There, before him stood a bright yellow ladder. The ******** was this s**t, who dare bring a ladder to the garden?!! Felix tightened his grip of Jack's hand at the sight; ladders, his mortal enemy. Thinking they're so high and mighty, making it possible for people to reach high places. That b***h, they'll pay for this.

With his other hand, Felix reached for the gun in holster and aimed at the ladder. He let go of Jack, putting his arm up to block him from taking another step. "***Attender," he said cooly. He walked over to the ladder before pistol whipping it to the ground. Placing one foot on the fallen ladder captain Morgan style, he began to yell at th eladder, Pensez-vous que vous pouvez rester ici pendant que je regarder?! Tu sale porcine, vous me rendez malade. he spat. Rendez-vous en enfer, b***h. He popped one bullet into the top part of the ladder execution style. He spat next the the 'dead' ladder before returning to Jack. Je m'excuse, mon cher. That foul beast just rubs me the wrong way. Please, is there any way you can fix this pain my chest?" He said weakly, leaning onto his chest.

*But I don't know if I could wait for you.
                                                              **Come with me.
                                                              **Stay here/wait.
                                                              ****Do you think you can just stand here while I watch? You dirty swine, you make me sick.
                                                              See you in hell.

Newbie Noob

User Image

User Image

~| Jack listened to Felix's cooing words whispering to him. His words a sweet lullaby of sex in Jack's ears. Dear lord, if only he could make love to that voice. He could understand french fairly well, due to his self taught and somewhat useful classes, but when Felix spoke it was more a humming melody than any language. It didn't matter what he was saying, only that sound was coming from him. Jack could feel the heated blush of blood passion rising to his face. His arm tingled as Felix's hand ran down it, coming to his hand, where it slid slowly and firmly into his grasp. As their fingers slid together, Jack bit his lip. "Felix, take me away." Suddenly Felix pulled away, yanking Jack along with him as they tore off down the hallway.

~| They reached the garden, when Felix stopped short. There, against the hedge wall, was a ladder. Immediately irrationally angry, Felix attacked the ladder, screaming french at it like a banshee. Jack was a little surprised. Imagine, someone getting such intense feelings for an inanimate object. It seemed crazy. irrational, illogical. What a ridiculous notion. Then he heard a gunshot and was dragged back into reality. Felix stood there, huffing over the ladder, seemingly exhausted. "Ah, mon cher ami, let me take you into the garden. You will be safe from ladders there."

~| Jack had only led them in a short ways when he turned to Felix. "Felix, my friend, I cannot wait any longer." He wrapped his arms around Felix's neck, their faces close together. "Felix... Kiss me."

LangillyVT's Queen

Shirtless Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

HOLD UP, W-WAIT A MINUTE
put a little LOVE in it
Yeah, I got to have it
Yeah, I got to have it

LOVE ADDICT, LOVE ADDICT
CAN'T LIVE without it
Hey, I'm a symptomatic

I'm just a love addict

Felix was dragged into the maze, enveloped in the sweet aroma of roses. The colours ranged form passionate red to a sweet peachy colour; each one more beautiful than the last. He felt Jack's arms wrap around his neck, his warm breath on his skin sent shivers down Felix's spine. "Felix... Kiss me." Oh the temptation; kissing? Heh, that's not all they would do. Felix touched Jack lightly on the cheek, "Mon petit, your lips are like rich irresistible honey, alas I regret to say I cannot." He looked away deeply, staring at the orange roses. He could feel his eyes watering. The ladders, it was all their fault. If there was anything worse to ruin the mood, it was a bright yellow ladder.

His hands slipped away from Jack's face as Felix made his way over to the patch of orange roses. Delicately, he picked 6 of the vibrant flowers - their colour was like liquid gold - and presented them to Jack. "Never underestimate the meaning of flowers, mon cheri. I'll be waiting for you." Felix gave Jack a light kiss on his cheek, and walked away with regret. He needed to get away as the fire burning in his heart raged on like an unquenchable flame. How he wanted to hold him; to make Jack his for the keeping, to caress him and hear his charming laugh... he sighed. But knowing the ladder was still there made it an impossible task.

He thought about the cobbled streets of Italy. They brought back sweet memories of when Felix was but a child running down alleyways with his dearest Ellie. A pang struck deep within him. Her sweet golden hair, radiant like the morning sun stretching across the horizon on a warm summer's eve. He wandered outside and laid down on a stone bench, staring up at the sky. The sun gradually set lower in the sky at each passing second. He closed his eyes and continued to play his childhood in his mind once more. "*Grand frere, ou est tu?" spoke a soft voice. "Tu doit cherche pour moi, Ellie." "C'est ne pas amusant," she would whine. Felix popped out behind a crate and lifted the young girl into the air. "Je suis avec toi toujours, ma petite." He rolled onto his side, oh how he missed his sweet sister.

Felix needed something to get his mind off Ellie, something else to play with. Then a thought struck his min - Charlie. What was that mouthwatering piece of meat doing now? He dragged himself up off the bench and began his search for that English bag of sex. After wandering a bit down the halls, he saw the tall dark-haired male and instantly reached for his hand. Without saying another word, he dragged him off to his room just a few doors down. Pushing Charlie inside, he locked the doors and eyed him hungrily. He placed his hands softly on his chin, "**Bonjour, mon amour, et common ca va aujoudhui?" He pulled in close, locking eyes with the man. He knew Charlie was straight, but didn't mean he couldn't change his mind just for one night.

*Big brother, where are you?
                                                              You should find me, Ellie.
                                                              It's not funny.
                                                              I'm with you always, my little one.
                                                              **Hello, my love, and how are we today?

Quotable Prophet

User Image
User Image
p r e n t i c e 〖〖 l i s l e 〗〗 c a l d w el l

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Prentice nodded when Shingo suggested that he remained in the training fields. He wasn’t sure how well Shingo would have taken the walk, short though it was. ”Yeah, I can go with her,” Prentice agreed. It wasn’t that he really needed to get his wound looked at first— Shingo’s seemed a bit worse than his—but Shingo did seem to want a bit of peace and quiet. Prentice was caught between the desire to stay and make sure that Shingo would be all right and his dislike of the idea of leaving the girl to find her way to the infirmary on her own. Even if she did know where it was, it would be rude to make her go on her own when they were the ones who had asked her to go there in the first place. Still, he looked back for a moment—worried—before stepping out of the training fields along with the girl, who had introduced herself as Poppy.

Prentice gave Poppy a polite smile, determined to make small talk to distract himself from his distaste at leaving Shingo by himself. ”Poppy. Nice to meet you. I’m sorry that I’ve never spoken with you before this; you’ve been here for a little bit, yes?” He faintly remembered seeing her face around the Academy the past few months, but he couldn’t recall ever having talked to her before. A little rude, only introducing himself to someone when he needed their help. He had started to frown to himself, but stopped when he noticed that Poppy had offered something to him. He assumed that it was her weapon, although he had never seen anything like it before. After an initial moment of surprise and her subsequent explanation, Prentice smiled. ”Oh, no, I’m quite all right. It’s not nearly as bad as it looks.” He had nearly forgotten that he had been using his hammer like a cane. He shifted it and held it normally now, in an attempt to assure her that he was all right.

”Ah…no, my spars aren’t usually so…intense. Shingo was taking it very seriously, though, so I didn’t really have a choice. I wasn’t expecting it to be this bad when he asked me to spar, though.” A thought ran through Prentice’s head, that maybe she thought that any fight between the students would end that bloodily. He didn’t think Poppy had been at the Academy for that long, and it would be bad for her to think that way. ”So, no, I don’t think everyone’s that serious. Usually, it’s just so we can learn how to fight in a real situation. You should try, sometime. Though maybe not with Shingo.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
l o c a t i o n ~ training fields; hallways
w i t h ~ Shingo; Poppy
f e e l i n g ~ tired
o o c ~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Questionable Protagonist

xxxIt isn't the light you want to recover...

S H I NH A N

It's the certainty that there is only darkness.

They entered to the sight of a.. half naked? Jennifer. It was hard to say considering women's fashion nowadays, though Shin was pretty sure that was a bra he was seeing. Strange how it matched her pajamas. Was that on purpose? He thought to himself as walked inside. "Uh, thanks... You know I don't mind you going to my room, right, Jen?" He asked as he walked to the kitchen to stare at whatever may be in the refrigerator, despite examining its contents this morning.

"It's not like you'd find anything in there, anyways.." He paused to think if perchance there was anything compromising. "At least, you won't find it... easily." A confused expression lingered on his face as he truly couldn't remember if he did have anything in there. It wasn't as though he kept many personal things. An old toy robot he kept from childhood, some clothes... some dirty clothes, books, night light, his weapon, a guitar, a laptop... Well, he knew there was definitely compromising material on his laptop, but that was password protected. Even if "imbatman" isn't really an amazing password.

For Jennifer to clean his room didn't seem that unusual. By this time, Shin expected strange quirks from any member of the academy. He wouldn't say OCD for Jennifer, but perhaps perpetual clumsiness and general need for cleanliness. He laughed at her comment of looking bad. As though the boys looked any better after their skirmish. "Don't worry. You're still more beautiful than either of us." He lightly complimented her before continuing his search in the icebox.

At Darius' exit, Shin poked his head from the kitchen to watch his friend leave. "Previous engagement? ..Oh! Estrella..." He frowned ever so slightly remembering Estrella had watched the two fight. Shin was too busy trying to survive whatever Darius threw next that he completely forgot about her. He hoped she didn't pay too much attention... "Tell her I said hi, will you?" Shin asked before slipping back into the kitchen, before immediately poking his head back out at Darius' jab. "Wat?" He said with a confused look, before turning towards Jennifer then back to Darius' back. Too much noise? Oh dear God. Shin ran out to the door and yelled down the hallway, "I'm still a virgin, just to let you know!" before promptly smacking his forehead with his palm. Oh, of all the things to say at an elevated volume.

Shin slunked back into the room, quickly closing the door, a feint tinge of red on his cheeks. "Tea sounds great. Are you hungry? I'll go make some sandwiches." He said, completely ignoring yet another blunder.

[[Oh gawd.. I had to check his profile and discovered he has a guitar.]]

Hilarious Gekko

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
    User Image
                                            Charlie Leo Claude

Try this trick and spin it, yeah
                                            Your head will collapse

It was a bizzare turn of events, but the two barely seemed to register his intrusion. As he walked past their intimacy, he stifled a chuckle as Felix pulled Jack away. Well, at least it isn’t me. He thought, a little amused. Idly he read the room numbers, counting the seconds until he wold need to talk to reception. 91, 92, 93... He kept walking towards the front desk, but there was quite a way to go, and to his surprise he saw the Felix again. His hand was grasped tightly, and he was dragged forward a few doors. Charlie’s mind, as always, went straight to Schattans. Irrationally, and because of the urgency Felix presented, he believed them to be in some sort of trouble. The unlit cigarette dropped from his mouth just as he was pushed into the room. He heard a click that sounded unnervingly like a lock.

"Wha-” He began, his hand was tightly gripping the tachi under his belt. The question dropped from his mouth as he realised Felix’s intentions, the man’s eyes were heatedly glued to him. His hand fell off the sword at the nape of his back and his eyes narrowed in apprehension. Felix approached him and gently placed his hands on his chin before speaking in perfect French. The fiend moved his face closer, a breath away from Charlie’s, and his eyes were hot. A small smile crept onto Charlie’s lips, he was amused.

“Finished with Jack already?” He teased, straightening and taking a step back slowly. "Perhaps you are as good as they say.” He covered his nervousness with humour. "But I wonder, could you get it done so quickly if it were a woman?” Charlie hoped to offend Felix enough that he would explode in anger and dispel him from his seemingly locked room. The structure of the dorm was, of course, familiar to him. Charlie distanced himself further from Felix by proceeding further in, ending up in the dining room-lounge room area and leaning against the back of the couch. He couldn't help but notice the bedroom door was open. Perhaps moving further in wasn't the best idea.

“I don't think we've ever spoken before, perhaps you should buy me coffee first?” He was straight, the only people he'd ever been with were women. A small part of him was curious. Charlie quickly drowned the voice out and crossed his arms across his chest, an obvious sign that said 'no'. There was a small comfort in the fact that Felix knew Charlie would resort to violence if required. “How about you help me find a lady?” He smiled impishly, confidence restored as he felt his tachi press into his lower back.

But there's nothing in it
                                            And you'll ask yourself

Where is my mind?

Devoted Poster

Listening to Shin, face lighting up a bit when he said it didn't worry him about her being in his room. "Oh, Okay!" A few ideas coming to mind before he made a few slight comments. "F-find what, what would I find?" Glancing over he shoulder towards the room, what could possibly be hidden in there that she never saw?

Things got a little better in her books when he complimented her looking better than both of them. Well,- I,- You,- You're too kind." Just managing to keep her head on straight. While Jennifer had been trying her best to keep calm and collected Darius suggested he should leave and for them to not make too much noise. Her face was beat red as she stood there, almost frozen in time after the sentence ended while she tried not to say a thing about it. One would have to do a double take to make sure she was breathing.

When Darius left and Shin agreed to tea and food, Jennifer finally unfroze. Giving him an ever so gentle smile while she watched him head slowly into the tiny kitchen. Quickly grabbing the kettle herself, and filling it partially with water before setting it on the stove. Thinking about what Darius said, that meant those two couldn't possible be a couple, Shin and Darius that was. Finally noticing something slightly off. "Ah! I'll put on some proper clothes, I just got so carried away..." Heading off to her room and closing the door.

Once it was closed,she slid down the length of it with her back pressed against it. Letting out a breath she had been holding in for far too long. Eyes darting around as she got to work on something to wear. A red and white plaid dress shirt, followed with matching pattern skirt down to just above the knee and grey stocking that stopped just short of it's bottom. Coming out just in time to see the kettle boil over as she ran to the stove and turned off the element. "Sorry...." Giving a bashful glance his way as she set up two cups and put a packet for some simple green tea in the pot, all on a tray at the table.

Taking a seat she waited for him to finish with the food. "So, um, what were you and Darius up to? Oh, and did you see Esa today?" Jennifer hated Esa for being in Shin's eye, but, that woman had no control over it, sort of, so all she could do was silently loath. Meanwhile, she was double checking to make sure Shin hadn't done anything 'fresh' with Darius. Politely keeping tabs on the boy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff