And make me out of clay?
Why don't you be the writer
Decide the words I say?
Cause I'd rather pretend
I'll still be there at the end
Only it's too hard to ask

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Vel Malek

"Anything you want, really... I'm going to get these cup of noodles.... Or maybe," she stood up and made her way towards the back, "turkey sandwich! With mustard!"
Vel grabbed a sandwich and a handful of mustard packets. No thought of restraint here. When she liked something, shame was not an object in question.
Glancing over at Kai, she chuckled to see him so confused. It was no surprise, he didn't seem to be the kind of person that visited these convenience stores. Even with his history, he seemed like the kind of person from a high class type family.
'Nope! You don't know that, Vel! But, it is amusing to see him in this light!'
Within te edges if her peripherals, a couple of well suited men in black entered the store. They milled about as if they too couldn't decide on what was good for their appetite.
'Talk about out of place...' she thought.

▄ ▄

Won't you try to help me?

3,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

"You're welcome, and feel free to help yourself," Damion responded to her. He had laughed a bit when she sat up so quickly once the food was brought in. She always seemed to be surprising him. One second he thinks he has her figured out, and then the next she adds something completely new, or completely different. This was a good thing though. It means he won't get bored easily with her.

He removed his arm from around her shoulders and sat up on the couch. He moved the bag of cheeseburgers and opened the pizza box. It was a simple peperoni and cheese, steaming hot. He grabbed a slice, the melted cheese stringing from the slice, and promptly folded it and took a bite. He motioned for Tara to join him as the pizza was delicious.
User Image
BANSHEE
TARA
SIREN

Tara giggled softly at Damion, still smilingly sweetly at him before looking back to the food. She let him mess with the food a bit, him taking the first slice and her randomly kissing his cheek before going to grab her own slice. She mimiced him and folded the slice taking a bite. Her eyes went wide and she made a soft mm sound. She finished chewing up her bite before speaking. "I've never had pizza before. Heard of it, seen it, but never actually had it! My mother said she didn't like it so I must automatically hate it, but this is great!" She sounded rather excited. Funny how she went from falling asleep, to full of energy.

Devils_Grave

3,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Damion couldn't help but laugh at her when she exclaimed excitedly about the pizza. "Well then here's to finding something new, that's also enjoyable," he said, raising his slice towards her. He finished that slice and ate a few more before he grabbed a soda and downed it. Finished eating he returned her kiss with one of his own upon her cheek. He sat back on the couch with a content sigh. "I'm starting to like going to that school now," he said with that smirk on his face, like usual.
User Image
BANSHEE
TARA
SIREN

Tara giggled lightly at his response before damn well om nomming down that slice of pizza and moving to the next. She ate somewhat proper, though still a little fast. It was the way she was raised up, not to eat like a bloody savage. She ate three slices before finally being full, grabbing a soda afterwards and sipping it lightly. "Never had soda either. Mom again." She said. Oh man, filling her with caffeine. Who knows what that'll do. She finished it off then laid back against Damion again. "As am I." She agreed, lightly nuzzling his neck before moving up to kiss him lightly on the lips.

Devils_Grave

3,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Damion laughed again when she said that was her first soda too. He shook his head before looking back into her eyes. "An innocent bad girl. That's a new combination," he said with another laugh. He put his arm around her as laid against him again. He kissed her back, pulling her into him as he did so. He kissed her for quite some time before he broke away this time. "So any idea on what you would like to do. You're not restricted by parents or teachers anymore," he said as he ran a hand through her hair.
User Image
BANSHEE
TARA
SIREN

Tara blushed lightly when Damion called her an innocent bad girl. She really was very much innocent and proper. The only reason why she dresses the way she does, is because she convinced her mom the outfit was trendy. Her mom also found her turtle hoodie rather cute. She sank back into the kiss she had started with him, closing her eyes slowly. Then came his question. She blinked several times, and put a finger on her chin. She was acting rather spontaneous now. The caffeine was kicking in. "Hmm. I have no ideaaaaa." She said before suddenly pulling her hood over her head, the face of the turtle staring right at Damion. "I'm a turtle." She said with a little giggle.

Devils_Grave

3,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Damion watched her. He laughed when she pulled her head over her head and announced that she was a turtle. "You have got to be the nicest, and most spontaneous girl I have ever had the pleasure of dating," he said. He looked about her hood for a bit waving his hand in front if it, not sure if she could see him or not. He stuck out his tongue at her before sitting back against the couch again. He looked at her for a bit while longer before he grabbed her by her waist and lifted her up and onto his lap. He then slowly peeled her hood away and smiled into her eyes. "It seems I've removed the turtle from its shell," he said with a laugh before he kissed her again. He pulled her against him and held her with his arms wrapped around her waist and kissed her.

((Sorry for shortness >.< wink )
User Image
BANSHEE
TARA
SIREN

Tara giggled when he laughed at her then blushed brightly at what he said about her. She would wiggle her body and just squeak in response. She was peaking out from under her hood at him, watching him wave his hand in front of her hood. When she saw his tongue, she would squeak again. "Hey!" She exclaimed, sticking her tongue out at himbefore suddenly being pulled into his lap. She was just chalk full of squeaks, as she squeaked yet again. When he removed her hood, her eyes got all big and she looked so innocently at him. "Oh no's!" She giggled before he suddenly kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and closed her eyes, pressing her lips more against his.

Devils_Grave

3,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Damion truly liked it when Tara squeaked like she did. It sounded so innocent and cute to him. Which was a complete contrast to what kind of girl he was usually with. Most of them so loose a truck could drive through them and they wouldn't even notice. He smiled as he kissed her, holding her tightly against him. He felt her arms wrap around his neck, which normally he would have thrown her off due to an attempt to strangle him a few years back, but with her he didn't care. He kissed her deeply and for a very long time. When he finally stopped kissing her, he bit her lower lip playfully and tugged on it before letting it go. He smiled at her, his nose touching hers, and he only stopped kissing her because he had forgotten to breath. When he finally caught his breath he continued to smile and kissed her quickly once more. "I think I'll need to see your parents one day. Wouldn't want them to be left in the dark on who their hot daughter is dating now would we?" he asked teasingly before going back to kissing her.

5,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Kai Stone

Kai followed her to the back and looked around, trying to find something to eat. He finally grabbed not one or two, but three sandwiches. He was really hungry. He smiled lightly at how enthusiastic she got over the sandwich and leaned against the wall. He was waiting for her to go buy their stuff.

When the men walked in, Kai just kind of looked them over. They honestly didn't look like they came in here a lot. They looked really out of place with their suits on. Kai just chuckled a bit and looked back at Vel. He did keep his eyes on the men though. They gave him a bad feeling.
User Image
BANSHEE
TARA
SIREN

Tara was off into her own mind, holding the kiss and him. Her body was completely relaxed, her chest pressed to his. She was in bliss at the moment and she didn't want this day to end. He pulled away from her lips, only to nibble on her lower lip. This just made her giggle lightly, her nose lightly rubbing against his when he released her lip. She returned his second kiss before listening to him speak, her eyes finally opening. The mention of her parents caused a tiny tinge of pain on her. She frowned lightly. "I don't think they'd approve... Not that I'm saying you're a bad person or anything. It's the fact that my mom still wants to treat me like a baby. On top of that, they don't know who you are and they would know that I just met you today..." She sighed softly and shook her head. She thought for a moment then nodded. "Tomorrow. It's my birthday, sweet sixteen. I'll introduce you to them during my birthday dinner. If they don't approve, well screw them. They can't control me. I'm not a baby and I'm eight times more powerful than them. They don't approve, well I'll just leave. What are they gunna do? Stop me?" She seemed rather serious, despite her voice still being soft and rather cute to listen too.

Tara sounds like this.

Devils_Grave

3,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Damion listened to her, all the while smiling at her. He gave her a look that told her that he didn't really care about her parents. Once she was finished he just shrugged and smiled. "I'll definitely be there, and, as you said. If they disapprove then how can they stop you, or me. Shoot how could they stop the two of us?" he asked, his eyes gave off a dangerous gleam as he said it. He hated authority, especially ones who tried to say what he could and could not do. The ones that tried to control and restrict. To him, Tara's parents were the worst kind of authority and he had already resolved in his head that if they said that Tara couldn't see him anymore then he'd sink their house into the ground and Tara could live with him here. He laugh a bit as he imagined the thought. He slid his hands under the back of her shirt so her was touching the warm bare skin of her back. "If they did try to stop you then you could stay here with me. I do have a bedroom here that is much nicer than this office of mine," he said slyly as he held her to him.

blackwhitetiger's Husband

Marcus smiled, grabbing his bag of jerky, ripping into the dried meat. His eyes shifted, his heart raced. "You're pretty edgy." mocked the symbiote. Marcus turned his head, almost unnoticeable, as if to respond to someone next to him. "You know what my problem is." He mouthed, his voice only sounding in his mind. "I'm surrounded by petty punks! Most of them well live a legacy; and I will have to fight for anything and everything." He growled, ripping through another piece of meat. "That's the natural order, how things should be." smirked Ripper, enjoying the host's flood of chemicals as his rage boiled over. "Don't patronize me! It might be the natural order, but no one is made to live by the law! There are always exemptions and loop holes." Marcus sneered, tearing through another piece of jerky.

Suddenly Marcus realised where he had walked. His body shook for an instant, his heart seemed to pause as his senses became hyper aware of his surroundings. He was in the stair well where the football players like to go. There were no cameras, and the chess kids weren't far away, if the players wanted to entertain themselves. Marcus could hear the brutes cackling as they made there jokes, while he ran his tongue over his teeth before ripping into another piece of jerky. He turned, seeing the chess kids playing against a boy he recognised. " Safety..." he grumbled, slowly making his way to the door. "Or we could turn around and turn those guys into finger paintings." snickered Ripper. "I don't think so." Marcus said before he felt the strong hand of a football player clasp his shoulder.

Marcus' head dropped, it was hard enough to fight his natural urges, let alone Rippers, but when put into a fight or flight situation, it was almost impossible to stay in control. "Hey, do you got the homework bro?" questioned the larger boy that had grabbed Marcus by the shoulder. "Not at the present." replied Marcus, pulling away, taking a deep breath as he tried to stay calm. His mind had already started to shift. How he could have turned, punched the player in the throat; followed by a hit to the chest, let the guy drop, before starting to the next guy dumb enough to come towards him. Or he could hit the guy in the chest, followed by and upper cut. Then a kick to the ribs, another hit to the chest, then a kick to the knee, and as the boy went down, a knee to the nose.
User Image
BANSHEE
TARA
SIREN

Tara smiled lightly at what he said at first, though she was a little uncertain at what lie beneat those words. Was he going to hurt or kill her parents? She doesn't want them dead or maimed. Maybe if they get forceful, a little roughed up, but she does still love her parents. I mean, after all, her mom was just trying to do what she thought was best to keep Tara safe."Just don't hurt them too much, okay?" She asked, kissing his lips again lightly. Hs hands touching her back caused her to tense up a bit. What was he doing? She relaxed after a little while, listening to what he said. Her face turned flush red at that smirk he displayed after speaking. Oh my, what was he insinuating. She lowered her head a bit a peaked up at him, a small smile on her overly blushed up face.

Devils_Grave

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces