Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
BANSHEE
TARA
SIREN

Tara giggled lightly and nodded at the mention of the necklace. "Yes, the necklace too." She said as she moved her hand up to rest it on hers while it touched her new necklace. She lightly nuzzled his chest and was just snuggling in when she heard the banging and the whistling and all sorts of other noises on the door. The boys were yelling such things that just made her face turn bright red. Get it? Don't hurt her too much? Were they referring to sex? Oh jibbers, she wasn't ready for that. Not that fast. Damion replied to them with a rock and some laughter, saying to give him some time. Some time for what? For him to hopefully get laid tonight? Boy's in for some dissappointment if he hopes to pop her cherry sometime soon. He asked her what she wanted to do. She tapped her chin lightly then shrugged. "I dunno. Whatever you wanna do again, I guess. I'm kinda hungry though. But I don't feel like moving from this spot. I'm comfy." She giggled again lightly and nuzzled his chest once more.

Devils_Grave

Conversationalist

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

“No matter how fast you seem to run, you will eventually come to think of it as too slow.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Leon Harvard ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Leon Harvard had walked out into the hallway and started out to the parking lot where he just continued to walk. He found himself a nice tree where he came to rest or so one would think. He flickered only slightly but then appeared to have a small back in his hand. He slowly looked down at the bag and then opened it up as he looked at the contents and pulled out a small sandwich. He looked it over as he then reached into the bag and took out an orange and a small juice box of grape juice. "Well, I could have done better but I could have done worse." He dropped the sandwich into the bag and took hold of the orange and leaned against the tree as he slowly started to peel the round orange object.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ The Speed Force and Art Teacher ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The ArtRoom
User Image
It was lunch now and Chad was on his way to the lunchroom. He stood in line, picking which items to eat, which were always high in calories and carbohydrates. After buying his lunch, he walked outside to the room where students who fancied chess would usually gather. Every week, on this day he played chess with the other students. He always played speed chess, three games against three different players at the same time. It usually took thirty minutes, but at no fault of his own. Players tend to take longer when they realize they are outmatched. He always lost to the team captain. This was, of course, rigged so that the others would think their captain was the best in the academy. Without those with the super gene, he would be. In return, the chess team was his eyes and ears, without them any the wiser, save for their petty leader of an outdated game.

He always finished his meal towards the end of these games, leaving the room to wander the halls and observe any suspicious activities.

3,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Damion rocked her a couple times as he thought about what to do. In the end he couldn't think of anything. So he kissed the top of her head and looked at the door. He threw another rock at it, making a loud bang. "Yo! One of you lazy bastards go get some pizza or something! Tara's hungry, so make it quick!" he yelled through the door. The only response was the sound of people running out of the room. Damion laughed at that before kissing the top of Tara's head again. "Don't worry about anything they say. They're loud and that's about it," he said meaning the bawdy remarks they made earlier. He had no intention of doing anything to Tara other than kiss her and tease her. "So, Tara, tell me what it is you actually did to me when we were fighting?" he asked. Curious about what it was she could do.
User Image
BANSHEE
TARA
SIREN

Tara enjoyed the rocking with him, humming a small tune to herself as she laid against him. She really didn't want to move. She felt so safe, so secure, and so free. She didn't want to go home to her mom and dad where she'd be locked away again. No social life, no nothing. She wondered how her parents would react to hearing her have a boyfriend. Would that lock her up again? Ha! Like that could work. They can't do anything at all to her. She's powerful enough to kill them both with just her voice. But she loved her parents, so much. She as conflicted.

Her ears twitched at the sound of the rock suddenly slamming against the door. The loud noise kept building up with the rest of the power that she was holding in from all the noises. Her eyes suddenly took on a pinkish color with a light, sparkling glow. His yelling only deepened the pink color. Her eyes were still closed, thus, hiding the change. She listened to him reassure her and kiss her head, a content sigh escaping her lips. Little pink whisps flowed out with the sound of her exhale.

He asked about what it was that she did during the fighting. She opened her eyes and looked up to him, revealing the color. "I'm a sound manipulator. I can do whatever I want with it. Use it to make a barrier, heal, do an ear splitting scream, or a siren like singing. It's why people sometimes call me a Siren or a Banshee. I also gain power the louder things are, which is why I turned my music all the way up. And is also why my eyes are glowing right now. It's been building up and not getting released." She explained. Her voice had that ghostly echo to it and had the whisps coming out with every word.

Devils_Grave

3,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Damion listened to Tara as she explained her abilities and smiled. Realizing what she had done to make him almost fall asleep during their fight. That had annoyed him to no end and at the time he wanted nothing more than to squeeze her head until it burst open like a pinata. Obviously though that had changed as he was sitting here with his arm around her and her laying on his chest. He noticed the pink in her eyes that she was talking about and realized her preferred her natural eye color better. "So you can sing and make me feel any emotion I want right? Kinda like hypnotizing? Well I have to test this. Sing and try to make me feel something, just don't put me to sleep because I won't be happy when I wake up," he said with a bit of a warning in his voice. He thought that if she put him to sleep then she would try to make off with all his stuff and leave him. He may have asked her out, but his trust was a hard won thing.

5,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Kai Stone

Kai heard Vel ask to get something to drink and nodded. He looked around for a safe place to land without being seen, soon finding an alley. He landed there and let Vel off his back, smiling lightly at her. "Well, how was the flight? Well, you know, minus the dry throat part." he said, sliding his hands into his pockets. He hoped she liked it...mainly because that had taken a lot of energy. He was going to need to get some food soon.

As he walked out of the alley with her, he looked around, wondering which way the convenience store was. He looked back at Vel, looking a little tired. "So which way is the store?" he asked her curiously.
User Image
BANSHEE
TARA
SIREN

Tara blinked at him when he wanted to test her singing. Test it huh? Well now, she was wondering what song exactly to sing. When he warned her not to lul him to sleep, that actually frightened her a bit, a small frown coming onto her face. "A nap doesn't sound that bad though... I'd nap with you..." She said softly, a small smile on her face. She wouldn't mind sleeping with him in the least sexual way possible. She was still unsure of what to sing at the moment. She thought for a bit then smiled. "Spend all your time waiting... For that second chance... For a break that will make it okay... There's always some reason... To feel not good... And it's hard at the end of the day... I need some distraction... Oh beautiful release... Memories seep from my veins... They maybe empty... Oh and weightless... And maybe I'll find some peace tonight..." She sang outwards. She released every bit of power she had in her. It made her voice carry. She wasn't singing loud, yet it would fill the ENTIRE hideout, as if she were right next to everyone and just singing. She projected a sort of peaceful feeling, somewhat sorrowful, but still incredibly beautiful to listen too. "In the arms of the angel... Fly away from here...!"

Arms of the Angel - Sarah Mclachlan

Devils_Grave

3,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Damion smiled at her again when she said that she would nap with him. [b"Enticing as that may be. I'd rather stay awake right now. Maybe later though," he said teasingly and winked at her. Then he listened to her sing and was amazed at how beautiful her voice sounded when she wasn't trying to make him fall asleep. He felt a wave of peacefulness wash over him. His body relaxed as did his face and eyes. Especially his eyes. They went from being hard, unfriendly eyes, to an actual soft and almost kind.

He didn't know how long he sat there listening to her sing, but when she was finally done he just smiled at her. "That is a very useful ability," he said before he gently kissed her upon her lips. He kissed her for a few minutes before pulling away again. He smiled at her before resting the side of his head on the top of hers and pulled her just a little bit closer against him.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
But I've got a plan
Why don't you be the artist
And make me out of clay?
Why don't you be the writer
Decide the words I say?
Cause I'd rather pretend
I'll still be there at the end
Only it's too hard to ask

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Vel Malek

"Well, it's funny... You landed right in their alleyway," letting out a small laugh, she took his hand and took up a brisk pace towards the enterance. He looked famished and she was afraid he would maybe faint. She doubted it, but just in case.
'I'm such a girl,'she thought to herself. His hands were warm though. It could be because he was a pyrokinetic, Or maybe, he exerted so much energy, his body might overheat. 'Is it because I'm so heavy? Oh my gosh!' She dropped his hand suddenly and entered the store. A welcoming chime greeted them as the doors slid open and closed.

"Ah, Velestia. Skipping school again, eh?"

"Mind your own business, old man! I'm here to steal some ramen from you!" Vel laughed. She was joking, of course. The old man was a family friend. One of her uncles used to work here a while back.
Making her way down one of the aisles, she crouched down and furrowed her brows. There were so many different flavors to choose from. Looking up, she waved at Kai to come to her.

▄ ▄

Won't you try to help me?
User Image
BANSHEE
TARA
SIREN

Tara watched him closely as she sang to him. She put every bit of power she had built up into that song and it appears it was working. She actually smiled lightly seeing him relax. That tough stare he had on always was now kind and inviting. She enjoyed it very much show. When she finished the song, she waited a moment to see what he'd do. He smiled and complimented her ability. She would blush lightly and was about to speak when his lips suddenly connected with hers. She sank into the kiss immediatley, returning it and closing her eyes. When he pulled away, she put her head back down on his chest, letting him rest his head on hers. "I'm glad you liked it." She said. Her voice was back to normal, as were her eyes.

Devils_Grave

3,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Damion rocked Tara slowly as he held her. He was still completely relaxed from her song and was extremely comfortable right now. He had Tara's warm body against his own, and the scent of her shampoo filled his nose as he just sat there. He closed his eyes and almost fell asleep on her until a pounding came on the door. "Yo, Boss! We got some food for ya and your sexy girlfriend!" came the voice of one of the guys. "Well bring it in!" Damion replied, lifting his head off of her's. The guy came in and smirked at Tara when he saw how close they were, and dropped off a box of pizza along with two sodas, and two bags of burgers. The guy left as soon as the food was delivered, but not before smirking at the two again. "Still hungry, Babe?" he asked Tara as he kissed the top of her head and gestured at the food.

5,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Kai Stone

Kai chuckled lightly when she said he'd landed in the right place. "That was lucky. I usually don't have that kind of luck. Seem's you're my good luck charm." He said, smirking lightly. He felt wiped, so it was good that he had landed them so close by. He was just going to need a lot of food to regain his energy.

Kai was a bit surprised when she grabbed his hand, but he didn't dislike it. Her hand was soft, yet she had a strong grip. It was...different. He let her lead him by the hand, to tired to argue. Once she let go inside the store, he kind of just looked around. His stomach growled as he looked at the food. He shook himself out of his daze when Vel waved him over. He walked over and knelt down beside her. "So, what are we getting?" he asked her.
User Image
BANSHEE
TARA
SIREN

Tara had already drifted off to sleep agaisnt Damion, a soft smile on her face. She had never felt so secure before. Exerting all that power also took a lot out of her, coupled with the fight they had when they first met, she was very tired. She nuzzled his chest gently in her sleep before squeaking and her eyes shooting open when she heared the knocking and the yelling. She'd lift her head a bit to look to the door, watching the man bring in the food. A yawn escaped her mouth, said yawn sounding like that of a child, squeaky. She blinked her tired eyes a few times before realizing she was indeed hungry. "Oh! Yes, yes, I am." She said with a small smile and sitting up to look at the food. "Thank you!" She called to the man as he left. She looked to Damion and smiled brightly at him.

Devils_Grave

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces