Welcome to Gaia! ::

He waited for the bell to chime for the next class, standing outside, in the Academy's courtyard by the office. It shouldn't be long before they move to their next class and Chad had no idea of where Clarience was. It was supposed to rain later today and he would appreciate having some sort of protection against the elements. The coast was clear, no students or teachers to get onto him when he pulled a cigarette from his front left pocket and lit it. He took a decent sized drag and blew out a puff of smoke that swirled through the air before his face in white wisps.

"I hate waiting like this. ", he said to himself, eyes to his feet with occasional glances at his surroundings.

3,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Damion smirked at Tara as she asked if the diamonds were real. "Let me check," he said before closing his eyes. The diamonds started to vibrate against her when he did. Then when he opened his eyes they stopped vibrating. "Ya, they're real," he said before sliding behind her and clasping the necklace onto her neck. He put his hands on her shoulders when he was done and looked around at the others in the store. There was the clerk and few customers tied up in a corner. Damion's guys were running around smashing cases and stuffing their pockets full of jewelry. "I think it's about time we leave," he said quietly into Tara's ear as he stood behind her.

Not even a minute later the distinct sound of sirens came down the road. Damion's smirk widened before putting his arm back around Tara's shoulders. "Right on que," he said before walking casually out the door. Three police cruisers were speeding down the street towards the jewelry store. Damion held a hand out towards the cruisers and a split second later the street snapped right up into a solid wall. The sound of crashing metal on stone could be heard from the other side of the wall. Then a large explosion erupted as well. Damion gave a quick huff of a laugh at how easy it was to stop the cops. "Back to the hideout boys!" he yelled back into the store. His boys ran out of the store hooping and hollering as they sprinted back to the hideout. "Shall we go as well, my dear," he said teasingly before a rock erupted beneath them. Then they were basically flying through the air on a giant slab of rock.

A few moments later they landed in front of the hideout's secret door. Damion opened the door just as he pointed at the rock they flew in on and it vanished into the ground. The inside was loud as they went in. The guys were playing some really heavy rock music and were exclaiming happily over their catch. Damion led Tara to the back room again where he sat down in the comfy couch again.
User Image
BANSHEE
TARA
SIREN

Tara watched as he check the diamonds, blinking several times as they vibrated. When he proved they were real, she smiled lightly. That blush returned quickly when he clasped the necklace onto her neck. Her hand moved up slowly to place her fingers gently on the necklace. She felt so pretty just then, despite the fact that they were stealing. A small smile came onto her face, then she heard him suggest they leave. She heard the sirens and was about to get nervous, until his arm came arond her shoulder. He was being so sweet to her, and she felt rather secure with his arm around her. She leaned herself up against him and just followed him out the door. She looked back to see the wall erupt upwards and the sudden explosion. She was just gaining power off of the loud noises, but had nothing to release it on. Or did she? Suddenly, they were up in the are. She clung to Damion and looked around at the ground below. She kind of missed being on the ground. They landed and the door open. Loud music. More power to her. She smiled as she followed beside Damion, looking to the other guys before sitting herself down next to him when they reached the couch. "That was fun." She said with a small giggle. She actually had volume in her voice when she spoke.

Devils_Grave

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Leon_Redir

User Image
N a t a l i e - N a t s u m e
— — — — — —

Natalie continued her essay, determined to try and finish before the bell rung. But time seemed to have slipped away from her as she had only gotten started on the fifth page when lunch was announced all over campus. Starting in surprise, the teen attempted to write a few more sentences to finish the fifth page, but knew she couldn't finish. Sighing in consternation, she stood and retrieved her helmet from under her seat before walking up to the window where Mr. Harvard was sitting. "I wasn't able to finish... I only managed to write five pages." She said softly, showing him her work. The essay wasn't the most well written piece of work ever created, but it was literate and did have a few good points pertaining to what the teacher had asked her to write about. She wondered if the teacher would give her extra an extra detention for not finishing her punishment in time.

Conversationalist

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Alice D Monster

Piera Touko

User Image

“No matter how fast you seem to run, you will eventually come to think of it as too slow.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Leon Harvard ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The art teacher continued to read over the small set of papers in his hand as he had moved to the fourth page. He continued to skim over the papers documents and stopped as he let his eyes raise themselves upward as he took notice of the sound that reached his ears. He had been in his own little world that he had let time slip away once again. He then took in a deep breath as he let the air flow from his lips as he then looked to Natalie as she then showed him the papers and then looked back to her "Finish? I never said it was due at the end of class. You have a full day to complete the assignment but look at it this way, you're already more than half way done."

He then looked back down at his papers as he then stood up and walked over to his desk and tapped it and spoke "Make sure you leave my pen on my desk miss Natsume and don't be late again." He then walked to his door and opened it and stood at the side as if to show her the way out of his classroom.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ The Speed Force and Art Teacher ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The ArtRoom
User Image

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
N a t a l i e - N a t s u m e
— — — — — —

Natalie blinked and stared at the teacher with large eyes. She couldn't believe this guy.... Yes she was mad, but he did have a point. When she got home she'd only have a page to write to finish up. Letting out a resigned sigh she nodded as he said for her not to forget to leave the pen that she had borrowed. "Yes Mr. Harvard." She set down said writing utensil before picking up her backpack and made her way out of the art classroom into the hallway with the rest of the sea of students. She unzipped the bag to slip the pages into it before staring at what was inside...her bra. "Wha- How did-?! Oh kami..." Mr. Fumi must have seen it and put it inside her back to return both of them to her... Blushing hotly, she stuffed it further down so that no one else would see it. Slinging the pack over her shoulder with the helmet dangling from her right hand, she followed the rest of the students to see where the cafeteria was. The raven haired teen didn't bother getting in line to buy lunch or even acquire the free lunch, but picked a smaller table in the back where she sat down and retrieved her bento box. Opening it, it revealed that her lunch would mainly consist of rice, beef bits and stir fry. Left overs from last nights dinner. Not that she was complaining, it had been a pretty good dinner. Picking up her chop sticks she dug in.

3,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Damion smiled at Tara as she sat down next to him on the couch. She seemed better than when they left and he liked her confidence allot more than her being all shy. Even though her being shy was kind of cute to him. He realized he had been staring at Tara for a few minutes now without saying anything, and his eyes had scanned her body. Just noticing how well it looked to him. "I'm glad you had fun out there, and that you're not acting all shy like before," he said with that smirk of his before he put an arm around her again. He pulled her against him on the couch and continued to stare at her. "You know I find it embarrassing to say, I am just now noticing how good of a body you have on you. I mean, wow, you're hot as hell, Tara," he said in a sort of teasing manner. Damion loved to tease people, it was entertaining to see their reactions. Plus it gave him a little bit of an insight to their thoughts.
User Image
BANSHEE
TARA
SIREN

Tara laid against Damion when he pulled her close, resting her head on his chest and sighing contently. She was happy. She was happy with where she was, who she was with, how today was going. It sure as hell beat being at school. Stupid place. She had half a mind to reduce it to dust by screaming. She looked to him and caught him staring at her. A light blush came onto her face and she looked away, still smiling. She giggled lightly at what he said then looked to him again when he said something was embarrassing. When he complimented her body, her face turned bright red. "Oh! Um... Thank you. No one's ever said that to me before." She said, looking away from him. She was all blushy again, and giggly now. People have complimented her singing voice and some have even dared to call her pretty, but never "Hot as hell". That was new. I guess one could say she had a good body. Her small stature gave her natural curves. She had an average breast size, a small waist, and a good sized rear for, ya know, a white girl.

Devils_Grave

3,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Damion smiled again when he saw that his comment made her blush. He thought it would and was proven right. Yet, he still found that she looked kinda cute when she blushed. When she looked away from him he put a hand around her face, in a gentle way and eased her head so she was looking at him again. "Come one now. No need to look away when I give you a compliment. Especially one that's true. Others prolly didn't say it to you because they never had the balls to," he said with a laugh. He sat there, staring into her eyes for a moment before saying anything again. He let go of her face and just smiled at her. "Besides I'm the ugly one in this relationship, not you. So if I say you look good then you look good okay?" he asked simply. He pointed a thumb at the large scar that stretched down his face and across his exposed chest when he mentioned that he was the ugly one. The scar never bothered him, and the only time he brought it up to anyone was when he was joking about it. Other than that one would think he never even knew about it himself.

5,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Dark Butler Dornez
Sasori99999
((Sorry i haven't posted in a while, but i'm waiting on Syn Of Gods to respond to my last post still. Just wanted you to know i'm still here.))

((Just a heads up, she got deployed so that may be a while dude))

((Ah. Did not know that. That's a good reason. I'll just wait. Can't just leave her character like that. Still here though. XD))
User Image
BANSHEE
TARA
SIREN

Tara was just all bubbly and blushy right now. When he put his hand on her face, she somewhat seized up. She let him lead her face to look up at him, her face still flush red. She listened to him speak about the other guys and about the compliment. It only made her blush more, a soft giggle escaping her lips. Her heart beat started to race. What was this? Why was it doing this? He said he was the ugly one in the relationship and how that it was true if he complimented me. She looked to his scar and lightly reached up to place a hand on his chest. She trailed it slowly along his scar, her eyes not leaving his. "I don't think you're ugly..." She said softly. Then she did something she didn't think she'd do. She leaned up and lightly pressed her lips to his, closing her eyes abruptly and holding the kiss.

Devils_Grave
Sasori99999
*sorry for lame re-entrance post*

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
But I've got a plan
Why don't you be the artist
And make me out of clay?
Why don't you be the writer
Decide the words I say?
Cause I'd rather pretend
I'll still be there at the end
Only it's too hard to ask

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Vel Malek

"Can we go get something to drink?" Velestia moved her lips close to his ear so he could hear her. "This flying around has got my throat a bit dry..."
This was only a half truth, she just didn't feel it very safe to be flying around all nimbly-bimbly from rooftop to rooftop on school grounds.
"Can we walk tot he convenience store? I know a short cut..."
It was rather exhilarating to be flying and seeing everything from such a lovely aerial view. She liked to think that the wind loved her just as much as she loved being carried by it. The girl smiled nostalgically upon remembering her grandfather throwing a fit when she had jumped off the bridge into the water so suddenly. The wind made her feel like a paper airplane, gliding ever so softly into the sun-warmed water below. A giggle escaped her throat as she awaited their descent.
▄ ▄

Won't you try to help me?

3,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Damion listened to Tara as she giggled and turned a bright red at what he was saying to her. He figured she would and smiled again when he was right. She was blushing so much he was surprised he couldn't feel the heat from her face. He stared into her eyes as her fingers traced his scar. He could barely feel her touch as his scar had almost no feeling, but what he could feel was enjoyable.

Then the next thing he knew she was kissing him. This, he wasn't expecting, but he wasn't about to stop it either. Her lips were soft and warm against his own, and he returned the kiss after a split second of just sitting there. He slid his hand up from her shoulder to behind her head as he kissed her, winding his fingers in her hair as he did so. When he finally broke away he smiled at her, that sly smile that made people want to know what he was thinking. "I guess I can skip asking you out then," he said with a short laugh as he ran his fingers through her hair a bit.
User Image
BANSHEE
TARA
SIREN

Tara held the kiss for what felt like forever. Her heart was racing even more and her eyes were sealed. She felt his hand on her head and only made her deepen the kiss, one hand moving to rest on his cheek. She enjoyed this feeling. She didn't want it to end, but deep down she knew it had too. Finally he pulled away, and in a sense asked her to be his girlfriend. Her face was red again and she smiled. She replied with another quick peck on the lips before nodding. "My first kiss... And my first boyfriend... I'm enjoying today..." She said softly before resting her head down onto his chest and closing her eyes. She a big smile on her face.

Devils_Grave

3,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Damion laughed again quickly at her answer. "Don't forget a diamond necklace," he said, touching the necklace. He held her a little bit tighter as he stared around the room again. He was smiling to himself as he felt glad to be back where he belonged.

Then there was a banging on the door and Damion could hear some of the guys whistling through the door. Damion's smile grew a little as he heard them yell through the door to him. Saying things such as "Get it!" or "Don't hurt her too much!". Damion laughed before he threw a rock at the door. "Hey! Give me some time will ya!" he yelled back at them. He heard the guys walk away from the door laughing to each other. Once he knew they were gone he looked down at Tara and laughed again. "So now what should we do?" he asked. Damion could never stay in one place for too long unless he had something to do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff