Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Damion continued to take a step back for every step that she took towards him. He wasn't one to trust anyone, not even those he used to call friends. To trust someone is to open yourself up to weakness, and the more you trust the easier it is for you to get beat. So Damion trusted no one, and he wasn't about to trust some random girl who attacked him, apologized and is now asking to be his friend. Still he found it slightly amusing that such a shy looking girl would wish to be hid friend. His smirk returned to his face, even though his eyes showed no joy. "So, Tara, is it? Let me get this straight. You don't care about this school, yet you think I'm 'mean' for tossing some annoying kid? Then you want to be my friend, when we obviously have different views on what is right and wrong. Like, for example, when someone pisses me off, I drop a boulder on their head and be done with it. Then there's you, who get's angry, attacks, and then apologizes. You see where I'm going with this?" he asked. Without realizing it, he had brought this girl, Tara, into a game he played with anyone who confronted him. A mind game, where he has been known to break down a person's psyche, reducing them to sobbing fools of their former selves. The worst thing about it is that Damion actually enjoyed breaking down people this way. It had a different sort of satisfaction from just crushing them under a ton of earth and rock.

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Dark Butler Dornez

User Image
N a t a l i e - N a t s u m e
— — — — — —

Natalie tilted her head as she listened to her teacher explain. She could understand not taking sides she guessed, but she wasn't sure that was the wisest use of one's powers. "But how do you know when to use them then?' Honestly she had never really thought about it before, a use for her powers, good or bad. They just....were. Looking back at him she blushed and looked away at seeing his bare chest as well as the beautiful ink that covered it. "I-Is that another seal?" She asked curiously as she followed him to one of the larger crates, which he opened.

At first she was confused about what he was talking about as he walked into the extremely dark box, but when he emerged, all thought left her mind and she quite simply gaped like an idiot at the beautiful piece of machinery before her. "Kami help me... That's a Honda CBR600RR isn't it? I thought that paint job was only available in the UK!" She exclaimed, her knees feeling weak. "It won every Supersport World Championship title from 2002 to 2008, even against Suzuki and Ducati! Is that even legal to drive?" She asked, completely flabbergasted, until what he had said finally processed in her brain. "Oh... I'm sorry Mr. Fumi... Are you sure it's okay for me to have it?" But he was already handing her a riding jacket and helmet and she kind of felt a bit horrible. I mean it was his ex-girlfriend's bike. Or...would have been.

Call Me Nefret's Husbando

Stubborn Lover

16,275 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

OTTOFUMI

═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═

learn anything you can about a Network...

═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═
Don't worry about it, besides I did some modifications to it in my spare time" he replied casually, "the rims have matching colored lighting in them and I put a nitrous system in it for shits and gigs so until you mastered riding this thing I highly suggest not pressing the glowing blue button. As for legal matters she's legal, well was till I put the nitro in but even then nobody's gonna notice that". Turning about Otto started to head for the door when he remembered that she asked about his other tattoo, making him smirk a bit, "No that one was a mural I got of my sister...plus I like my ink just as much as I love my cars and teaching" he called out as he opened the big door on the warehouse. "Alright now get your a** moving Natalie, class starts in 20 minutes" he shouted back to her as he waited for her to exit with her bike.
═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═
Then find out the best way to make it yours

═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Piera Touko

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Dark Butler Dornez

User Image
N a t a l i e - N a t s u m e
— — — — — —

Natalie's eyes bulged at the new information. NITRO? Good lord she needed to locate that blue button. Shrugging on the white jacket, the raven haired teen grinned as he explained that the tattoo on his chest was just that a tattoo, but of his sister no less. At his comment about loving his ink just as much as his cars and teaching she couldn't help but let out a mad giggle and giving him a quick hug, declaring, "You're the coolest teacher ever Mr. Fumi!" She could swear she was in love with this guy, he was just way too amazing. Maybe she was dreaming....who cares, she wanted to sleep forever if it was! Sliding on the white helmet with sakura petals inked on, she straddled the beauty of a Honda and keyed on the engine, revving it up before flashing her teacher a wink as he told her to get her butt moving and reminding her when class started. With that, she peeled out of there like a bat out of hell, her hair whipping in the wind as she went.

She arrived back at the Lockford Academy's parking lot in just over ten minutes with time to spare. Keying off the engine, the teen still had a big ol' grin on her face when she took off her helmet, not caring that her hair was a bit messed up because of it. Pocketing her keys she fondled the handles of the sports bike lovingly before swinging her leg off of it. She knew she had to get to class so she took out her class schedule out of her jacket pocket and was about to see if she could fit the helmet into her backpack-... Wait....where was her backpack? She then gave herself a violent facepalm as she realized that it was still in the back of Mr. Fumi's charger and that she had left her bra in his warehouse. Blushing furiously she stamped her foot and cursed her forgetfulness. All someone had to do was wave a shiny car or bike in front of her and she would forget everything it seemed. Sighing, the teen didn't really know what to do currently and so opted for just going to class for now. He had said that she was to meet back at the warehouse after school, so she supposed she could pick it up then.

Scanning her schedule, she saw that her next class was Art with Mr. Harvard. She snorted and wondered if he had actually gone to the school of his namesake. With the motorcycle helmet in one hand and her schedule in the other, she set out to attempt to find Mr. Harvard's classroom.

User Image
BANSHEE
TARA
SIREN

Tara only took one more step forward before finally stopping and just swaying back and forth. She really did project that she was a sweet little child, yet she really wasn't. The smirk came back onto his face and only caused her smile to grow. She saw the lack of joy in his eyes, but it was still a start. She listened to him question her and try and analyse her thinking. Silly boy. You can't analyse her thinking. You'll just get more confused. "Yes it is, yes I do, yes we do, and yes I do. I've stated all this clearly, I thought, so I'm wondering how this is hard to understand. Did my screaming earlier damage your ears that much? I can try and fix them more." She grinned and giggled at him. He wanted to play with her? She was going to play back. She continued her little swaying, occasionaly snapping her finger and sending off little pink soundwaves up from her hands. They did absolutely nothing, she just found it pretty.

Devils_Grave

3,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Damion studied the girl a bit more closely now. It seemed to him that her attitude had almost completely changed. She wasn't being that shy, quaint little girl like when he had first talked to her. Now she seemed to have a hidden confidence, and he could tell that she could play mind games as well. His smirk widened a bit at this new found information, and his posture relaxed a bit. He was no longer sweating, and he slipped his hands into his pants pockets. He stared at her for a minute, intrigued in this unusual girl. He nodded his head a couple times before he spoke again. "You're a bad girl pretending to be a good girl. So here's my next question. Why pretend to be a good girl? I know I couldn't do that. I would go mad just trying to be a goody two-shoes," he said with a slight laugh. He still wasn't prepared to let this girl get close to him, but was getting very interested in her.
Lockford Academy Teacher sketch page

Quick digital art of our active Lockford teachers.

Stubborn Lover

16,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

OTTOFUMI

═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═

═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═
Otto smiled as he watched her leave, closing the massive door as he prepared to leave when he noticed something by one of the crates. Walking over he leaned down and picked it up realizing it was Natalie's bra, which she had apparently forgotten to grab Shrugging he merely walked out to his car and climbed into the drivers seat when he noticed she had left her backpack in the backseat."God your as bad as my sister..." he said with a chuckle as he grabbed the bag, tossing her bra inside it before zipping it back up and tossing it into the passenger seat. turning the charger over he flipped on his music before flying out of the warehouse district towards the school.

Arriving with 5 minutes to spare he parked in his usual spot as he grabbed the backpack and got out, lighting his smoke as he did. Walking for the building he hummed the song playing in his car to himself as he noticed tara talking to some boy as he let out a whistle. "Hey lovebirds! You got five minutes!" he shouted, continuing to walk as he took another drag from his smoke and snuffed it out on the sole of his boot, "And Tara I'd prefer you not be late."

═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═

═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Piera Touko

Conversationalist

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Alice D Monster

Piera Touko

User Image

“No matter how fast you seem to run, you will eventually come to think of it as too slow.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Leon Harvard ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The teacher left the times with the girl as he turned away from the girl to leave her to her works as he made his way to his desk. He moved to the backside and then leaned down and pulled open a drawer and reached inside and took out a set of papers. He pushed the drawer close as he then moved to the window as he let himself come to sit down on the cabinet as he started to shift through the papers and looked down at them intently, thumbing from one to the other and as he reached the last one, he looked back to the first and slowly let his eyes look it over in silence as it was one of the wonderful things. Art and silence without the interruption of his class time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ The Speed Force and Art Teacher ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The ArtRoom
User Image
User Image
BANSHEE
TARA
SIREN

Tara was also studying him, guaging his reactions. She just held her little grin, seeing as she was getting positive reactions to what she was saying. This was good indeed. She watched his hands as they moved to his pockets before going back to looking at his eyes. A soft giggle escaped her lips when she heard what he said. "Of course you can't be a good girl. You're a boy. Duhhhh." Oh now she was just teasing him. Evil indeed. Another giggle escaped her lips. "I was raised to be proper and nice and sweet and all that other fairy princess silliness. It's the way my parents view me and want me to be. Little do they know, I already figured out that acting like that won't get me anywhere." She added with a quaint little nod. She heard the whistle and immediately looked over to Mr. Fumi. She still disliked him for the events of yesterday. After she heard what he said, her face turned bright red and she immediately looked down to the ground in front of her to hide the blush. Cursed teacher. "O-O-Okay, Mr. F-Fumi..." That shy tone was back.

Devils_Grave

3,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Damion was actually starting to enjoy talking to this girl. She was witty, intelligent, and she knew how to survive in the world. She also seemed to be a bit manipulative. Damion's smirk turned into a small smile as he watched her. "Well it is refreshing to hear that not all are naive about how to get around in this world," he said as he started walking around her in a slow circle. His eyes scanning her in an observing way. Then some teacher whistled at Tara from the parking lot. Damion stopped circling her and looked at the teacher. His smile vanished and his eyes narrowed. Damion really didn't like teachers, or any authority figure for that matter. After hearing the teacher say they only had five minutes and then addressed Tara directly. He looked at her and saw how her face went red and that shy mask of hers reappeared. He waited for the teacher to walk away before he addressed Tara again. "Now I'm curious about why you blushed when that teacher called to you," he said, his sly smirk came back as he asked about it.
User Image
BANSHEE
TARA
SIREN

Tara caught his smile and knew this was a great improvement from earlier. She was getting through to him. Sadly, Mr. Fumi had ruined it by making her blush and get all embaressed. His compliment to her did make her smile a bit though. Then came his little question. Her hands moved up and she started pushing her index fingers together in a little nervous motion. "He called us love birds..." She said softly, still incredibly embarressed. She did like him though, somewhat. He was mean, but he had that bad boy thing about him, something that she did indeed like.

Devils_Grave

3,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Damion couldn't help but smile again at Tara when she answered his question. Again he saw that shy side of her and he thought it amusing, and, if a little, kinda cute. In the end he shrugged away the comment about them being a couple."So about going to these classes. I'm not going, obviously, what about you?" he asked with that small smile/smirk of his.

((Sorry again, drawing a blank for anything else.))

Stubborn Lover

16,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OTTOFUMI

═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═

═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═
Continuing on Otto stopped at the front office and dropped off Natalie's backpack, taking a minute to flirt with the lady at the front desk since she was rather attractive before heading back to the teachers lounge to grab his bag and a red bull as per usual custom. Once his items were collected he headed off to his classroom as usual, setting up his laptop and the day's lecture even though considering how things have been going at the school having a lesson today may not be the best of ideas. "Well crap..." he muttered to himself, cracking open his red bull and taking a sip as he glanced out the window.
═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═

═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═ ═━┈┈━═

Piera Touko
User Image
BANSHEE
TARA
SIREN

Tara was a tad surprised that he had smiled when she answered his question. Did he find it amusing, the little thought? Who knows. She just kept poking her fingers together and still blushing. Then came his question about going to the classes. Ditch school? Her? Can you do that? Will they tell her parents? She still worried aobut her parents thoughts of her. Her parents had hid her away from everything, gave her no freedom. They denied her a life. Why should she give a ******** about what they think? She bit down on her lower lip, still peaking up at him. She just shook her head. "I'm not going... I don't like Mr. Fumi anyways... And I spent all of his class curled up in a ball last time..." She said softly. A small smile came onto her face. This thought of ditching and being out and about made her feel free. It's the same way she felt everytime she snuck out to steal. She felt free. Tara was very much like a caged bird: Never singing while locked up, but singing her heart out when she was free.

Devils_Grave

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces