Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

naomi wilson
                                            oooooClass l Alone l Tired

ooo The pink haired girl looked over at the girl who just walked into the room, Lyra she believed was her name. She had long, dark hair and seemed kind of shaken up as if she was almost hit by a car on the way to school that morning. Naomi leaned back in her chair, lazily twirling her hair around her index finger as she looked over at the girl. "You okay?" She asked, head tilted slighty to the left. The girl knew she came off as a little harsh at times, but she really did care for the well being of others. That was the main reason she joined the student council, to help her classmmates. She didn't know much about the girl other than she was a year ahead of Naomi.

((so short T-T))
Lyra looked over at the pink haired girl. She kinda knew her as a more popular girl involved in school activities. She didn't quite understand why Naomi was talking to her but she didn't mind.
Lyra sighed, "Well, yeah... Heh. Just uh-- an eventful morning."

((it's okay mine was super long xD))
User Image

naomi wilson
                                            oooooClass l Alone l Tired

ooo A smirk danced across Naomi's lips at the girl's response, one eyebrow arching in amusment. Was her off the wall guess correct? Porbably not, but it was an amuzing thought non-the-less. "A good eventful I hope." She turned in her seat to look out the window, resting her chin within her hand. Hopefully the day would go quick. Life had suddenly become boreing after the discovery of her true potential. All of the academic and sports awards seemed meaningless in comparison to the power that resided within her own body. Day after day she felt as if she were a zombie going about the motions of her old self, only truly coming to life when she was alone in a field attempting to create fire with her bare hands. She glanced back at the girl out of the corner of her eyes, still grinning. "And hopefully that eventfulness will continue."

Devoted Knight

9,600 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
After a few moments of wandering up and down the corridors the short blond finally found the class labeled homeroom. It seemed that a lot of other students had arrived already. "Wow! This class is so big!" he smiled at the other students, trying to get control over his static discharges, passing a few girls as he made his way to one of the few empty seats in the back of the classroom. He could feel Tiwanni chirping his approval. Randal knew that his little sparrow was somewhere outside the window, which is why he picked the closest seat to the window.

Invisible Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Anya sat in class day dreaming about what she was going to do after highschool. She couldn't wait, even though she had no idea what she was going to do, she knew the adventure was worth it. Then she thought about her powers. Wondering how they would effect her life. So far in life they had helped her. And she was quite a tricky people now. She would easily change her form and pretend to be someone else.

(sorry its short. I'm just trying to find a place to start.)
Lyra groaned a little, "Hardly. I think I'm going insane. If this continues I'll end up in an asylum..." She followed Naomi's gaze out the window and looked at school courtyard. A few students were mingling, others were on their way to class. She envied their normal lives. She began to wonder if anyone was experience life like her. Probably not. She sighed. Someone like Naomi couldn't understand. If only she could. There was something about her that anyone could notice. She was like a bright candle in a dark room and everyone loved to be around her. In a way Lyra almost disliked her, and yet there was something pretty cool about her at the same time. She a great respect for Naomi.

Lyra tensed up a little bit as a new kid walked past her. She felt a static feeling crawl across her arms. "What the...?" she muttered.

((since Lyra is water I assume she reacts to his mana like electricity. I dunno))
User Image

naomi wilson
                                            oooooClass l Fellow Students l Tired

ooo "Don't think of it like that." Naomi said, her attention once again outside of the window. She had no clue what this girl went through, but it couldn't have been anything close to what she had been going through these past few weeks. "Embrace whatever it is, and twist it to your advantage. If you do turn out to be insane work it." She commented with a wink and a small laugh. Before she even realized the room seemed to fill up full of familier faces, all except for one. A boy who seemed way too excited to be here even for a transfer. He went straight to the desk behind her by the window and she turned around to face him. "Oh wow!" She exclaimed leaning forward so that she could get a closer look at his face. "Heterochromia, right?" She asked, amazed at the conflicting hues of the boy's irises.
Lyra shrugged, "I guess you have a point." She slumped back in her seat, contemplating what the girl had said. Lyra looked around the class room, seeing Naomi talk to the new kid and another girl looking around who met her gaze. She gave her a smile and then turned back towards the window.

Dapper Raider

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Arinne Lowelle: The Animal Talker

User Image
Ari opened her bag and took out a sketchbook. She drew a quick sketch of her first look at the Lockford Academy. "Hmm. Not bad. Could use a bit o' sprucin up tho." She smiled cheerily in her Irish Accent. She went right to homeroom with a bit of a spring in her step,and found herself catching bits of conversation. Not from other students, but of the birds and critters that she passed. Quickly, she shook her head, trying to banish the ability in which she had gotten in Ireland. As she slid into the classroom, she chose a seat toward the back. There she would be able to draw or compose to her heart's content.
Out
Of
Composing:

"Lot's of animals talk. But very few men listen. That, my friend, is the problem."
Lyra looked over as yet another new student entered. She was going to shrug it off but then she saw her sketching. She leaned across the aisle and asked, "You draw? That's cool!"
butterfly
Ambrose Gallo
User Image

★==============★★==============★★==============★
Ambrose knew he was running late for class at his new school but he didn't stress it. He really didn't know why he still tried going to school.He almost always fails the classes because his mind wonders to much these days. He also had been run out of every school in his home town just because his last name was Gallo. "Gallo, Smhallo" he said to himself as he walked towards the garage where a limo was waiting for him. This was to be his first day at Lockford Academy. He had never even been to the town of Lockford before and he was sure he would hate it. The limo drove into the city, it was much bigger than Ambrose thought it would be. It would seem that just because he had never heard of the place didn't mean others didn't know it.The limo dropped him off across the street from the academy to avoid suspicion since it was a car with the Gallo family seal on it. He started to walk across the street but he didn't want to let his mind wonder, or he might see some apparitions, or something else he surely didn't want to see in his mind.
He came up to the rather large school, Lockford Academy.
"Hopefully I don't get chased out of another school again. My mother would be irate." He quickly found his home room. Class hadn't seemed to start yet, so he made good time even though he thought he was running late. He lowered the brim of his hat and took a seat in the middle of the class. He laid his head down on his desk. He planned to sleep through this class like he did all the others.
★==============★★==============★★==============★

Lyra looked over her shoulder to the kid who sat down in the middle of the desks.
"Hey, just a fair warning, Mr.Tomski's pretty a**l about hats. Should probably take it off before he comes in."

Dapper Raider

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200

User Image
The young Irish native looked up and grinned slightly. "Ah! Um, aye, I draw.... Just a little somethin to pass the time by. I mean, really what else is there to do until this bloody class starts, eh?" She said with a chuckle. Arinne looked around. "The name is Arinne, joker and musician by nature, artist as passtime." She said. "And what do they call you, lass?"
Out
Of
Composing:

"Lot's of animals talk. But very few men listen. That, my friend, is the problem."
Lyra laughed, "Dude, you're Irish that's cool, too! And you sing? Me too... in the shower, anyways. Ha. Oh, I'm Lyra. Nice to meet you Arinne!"

Dapper Raider

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200

User Image
Arinne smiled. "Yeah. Just moved here recently. Ma and Da thought I could gain a better education here." She said. She didn't want to say anything about her powers yet, mainly because she wasn't sure if anyone else here was, well, different like she was. She glanced toward the boy who had sat in the middle of the room and nodded curtly toward him. "Mornin, lad." She smiled amiably at him.
Out
Of
Composing:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff