Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lockford Academy

In the city of Lockford you'll find shops, schools, houses, beaches, loading docks, and people on every corner. It' s a typical town with typical people. Except, perhaps, for Lockford academy. Plopped in the middle of sunny midtown Lockford, the academy provides schooling for students in 9th to 12th grade. Most of the children are quite normal, really. Regular school activities and classes take place. However, it just so happens, if you choose, that you are a student in this academy (new or otherwise.) And you're not exactly like anyone else. By experimentation, a freak accident, or birth you have been granted unusual and incredible power.

You must continue your life "normally" and keep your difference a secret. Perhaps you're just figuring out your power and if that is the case, fitting in is going to take a lot of effort.
Will you merely keep your abilities hidden and closed in? Will you use them for your own gain? Or will pursue a higher cause? It's your story, your power, your chance to grow. We are simply providing the building of Lockford Academy for you to begin your journey.

Welcome and good luck.

-Narrator
TEH RULES

1. Refer to me as the head of this RP.
2. PG-13 Content, please
3. Try to include everyone
4. If you're going for a relationship try to flesh it out and make it work with the story, please.
5. Be nice
6. Sex stuff should be time-skipped
7. Be literate and try to have full replies, not just a sentence.
8. There is no * * for actions, and you are to use " " for speaking.
9. Please don't overpower your character, make it realistic. Everyone has a weakness (I can not stress this enough, people. Overpowered characters aren't engaging for other RPers.)
10. Have fun!
11. Please do not apply if you are not a dedicated RPer. The bare minimum is a couple times a week. Once a day is an okay average but preferably a couple times a day. If you won't be able to post for a while notify us (me and the people you're RPing with) so we at least know.
12. IMPORTANT: Please at least skim through the other character's profiles for their abilities. Although a little bit of repetition of powers is okay, preferably on opposite sides, it takes away the uniqueness of each character if they all have the same powers. I want original stuff to keep the battles interesting!
Super/Villain Student Profile:

Username:

Name:
Sex:
Abilities:
Boosts: (is your character especially powered up by something? i.e. the sun, movement, food, etc.)
Weaknesses: (good characters have weaknesses that add to a story)
Appearance: (picture please. Anime/cartoon)
Anything else: (Any other things to note about your character. i.e. Likes, dislikes, fears, siblings, etc.)

Regular Student Profile:

Username:

Name:
Sex:

Boosts: (what does your character like?)
Weaknesses: (what does your character not like?)
Anything else: (Any other things to note about your character. i.e. Likes, dislikes, fears, siblings, etc.)

Super/Villain Teacher Profile:

Username:

Name:
Sex:
Class: (what do they teach?)
Abilities:
Boosts: (is your character especially powered up by something? i.e. the sun, movement, food, etc.)
Weaknesses: (good characters have weaknesses that add to a story)
Just a note:

If you're trying to a get a feel for this RP, stay away from thoughts like the numerous anime academies where everyone has powers. Think more in terms of Young Justice, as in super heroes/villains in the making and dealing with "regular life" while also learning and using their powers.
Profiles:

Quote:
Username: Xx Loving My Shadow xX

Name: Lyra J. Maris
Sex: Female
Bio: Lyra grew up between the homes of her divorced parents. As of late she lives alone in her mother's apartment. Her mother travels constantly for work, so Lyra lives pretty much on her own. She's had a few strange things happen lately around water and when she feels something strongly. She's never been popular or outgoing, and can range from being a day-dreamer introvert to curious and joyful.

Abilities: Hydrokinesis. She can create, move, and manipulate water as well as breathe in it. Her emotions are highly attached to her abilities. She also has finned ears that show up sometimes randomly when she's stressed or anytime she's submerged in water. Her singing voice has a hypnotic effect on weak minded men. Most psychic and poison related attacks are ineffective as they get "watered down" because of her attachment to the element of water. She's able to resist psychic manipulation longer than most people; her bloodstream is more tolerant to drugs, poison, alcohol, etc.

Boosts: Listening to music or singing gets her emotions flowing so she can take full use of her powers

Weaknesses: The cold and ice are her biggest weakness. She's also not good at sports and has terrible balance, so without her powers she's pretty useless. She also has never thrown a punch or even a shove in her life, so hand-to-hand combat is not an option.
Appearance: User Image (using this till I draw one myself)

Anything else: Lyra has huge insecurity issues, this added with her quickly swaying moods means she's had a tough emotional time in high school. She's also an old soul so she often feels annoyed with all the ditzy teenagers around her. Lyra is also heavily attached to her emotions and is the most easily effected by sadness, insecurity, and lust.

Quote:
Villain Profile:

Name: Osirus Keppler aka Shaden
Sex: Male

Bio: Osirus has made his reputation as a wealthy, powerful, intelligent businessman. US Citizen records that he is 32 years of age. However he has been alive much, much longer. Switching through identities and gathering up money through his "lifetimes", Osirus came into this most recent life as a man who worked his business from the ground up and became very successful. As of recently, he has moved into (one of) his new home in Lockford. He's currently overseeing the renovating of an old Irish castle, moved by boat, to the coast of Lockford as his permanent home.

Abilities: Osirus can not die. Whether of old age, sickness, or injury- he is immortal. He feels pain and heals as fast as a normal person, but he still can not perish. He's highly trained in many fighting styles, weaponry usage, and has an incredibly high intelligence. Osirus WORKED (whether through training or creating a chemical for it) for his fighting technique, knowledge, and honed reflexes.

Boosts: Aside from a few experimental chemicals he's worked on, it's all pure adrenaline, babe.

Weaknesses: Osirus is entirely stoppable by means of drug/injury induced comatose, capture, etc. He needs food and water if he is to have good energy.

Appearance: *Picture coming soon*

Anything else: Osirus speaks many languages. He is not married, though he can get any woman he wants.

RosexRogue
Username:
rosexrogue
Name: Anya
Sex: female
Bio: Anya has always been kinda geek. She was quite and inverted. She didn't have many friends until She almost died. It was her freshmen year and she had some sort of sickness that no one knew anything about.Her parents were desperate to make her well again so they went looking on the black market. No one quite knows what medicine they gave her, but it worked. And after a few months strange things started to happen. She could shapeshift. And things started to get better from there. She isn't so quite and she is a very likeble person now. But she still keeps her powers a secret.
Abilities: shape shifting
Boosts: lots of food and water
Weaknesses: sometimes her brain will become confused and her powers will start going hay-wire and they eventually end up making her pass out and when she wakes up, she had something kinda like a hangover
Appearance: User Image
Anything else:

VAlVlPIRE KING 13
User Image

Username: VAlVlPIRE KING 13

Name: Ayden Lionhart
Bio: Ayden has had a pretty normal life, like a child should. His mother was a nurse at a hospital, and his father was an officer of the law. He thought his parents were the coolest. But one night his father was on a case and kidnapped. Ayden spent 3 years not knowing if his father was alive or dead. Then on that fateful day, the criminals sent him a tape of them murdering his father. That tape was the talk of the country for months. He was so frightened, he slipped into a coma. In that coma, he met this celestial being who granted him powers to avenge his father. When he awoke, he noticed that he felt different and quickly realized he had the power to levitate objects and add force to them. Like Gravity. He now tries not to make any friends because he doesn't want to be side tracked form his main objective.
Abilities: He Has the power to Levitate and add Force to any object he wants. Like Gravity.
Boosts: He is powered by how much emotion he feels.
Weaknesses: When he is reminded of that fateful day.
Anything else: He may seem as a cold heartless b*****d, but when you need a friend, he is there. He just doesn't show his caring side too often.

muff1nt0p
User Image
Username:
muff1nt0p
Name:
Naomi Wilson
Sex:
Female
Bio:
What is there to know? I was born into the Wilson family sixteen years ago and have been raised as such. I was relativly popular in school being on the gymnastics team and take part in the student council, but last year my world shattered when I discovered the man I had been calling papa wasn't really my father. For all I know nobody else knows this, and moma doesn't know I know either. After this discovery I dug deeper and deeper, trying to find out who my REAL father was when I came across my mother's old diary. He had fiery red hair, and smoldering eyes like hot embers in a fire. At least that is how moma discribed him. She also descibed how he saved her life when she was almost raped by a man in the city using fire without a source. After more research on this I decided to try it myself, see if I enheirited more than looks from this man, and I did.
Abilities:
Heat and fire manipulation. I can heat objects and persons up with just a touch, and have been working on creating my own fire. I am not at this level yet, but I can control a flame that has already been sparked.
Boosts:
Anger is a big one, but it has to be a controled anger. It also seems to help if I am in direct sunlight.
Weaknessess:
Cloudy days, ice, and lavender incense oddly enough
Anything Else:
I can be a b***h, but if you just learn to deal with it you will have yourself an extreamly strong friend.

0_o the irate pirate o_0

Username: 0_o the irate pirate o_0

Name: Arinne Lowelle
Bio: Born native to Ireland, Arinne discovered her powers not too long ago. She was playing in the forest, when a pack of wolves came up to her. Instead of trying to attack her, she found that she could speak with them, and as she began talking with them and other animals, her parents sent her to Lockford. Arinne loves to pull a few pranks, and is somewhat of a smart alec, but that's to hide her truely shy nature.
Abilities: Able to communicate with animals, and can, only once per day for a short time, transform into an animal.
Boosts: boosted by a the natural herb Mint, for some odd reason. But it must be the mint leaf itself, not mint flavored candies and what not.
Weaknesses: Shrill piercing noises. They render her unable to comprehend her animal friends and sometimes unable to speak herself.
Appearance:
User Image
Anything else:She loves to play music, and sing, and draw. She can be found in the music rooms singing or in a garden singing

navybluehoodie
Username: navybluehoodie

Name: Ambrose Gallo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio: Ambrose Gallo was born into a family of crime. His father, Grevil Gallo, and mother, Kezia Gallo, where famous within the country for being the most vile, dastardly, conniving couple in recent history. As he got older, he became known as "Butterfly Gallo", a name he gained for being a "pretty" boy. At the age of 15 he started to go on jobs with his father, robbing banks, breaking his fathers men out of jail and making sure people payed their debts. Ambrose grew tired of this life style rather quickly as he was not one for violence though if he had to fight, he could.
On the night of his 17th birthday his father died in a firefight with the police. Happy Birthday Ambrose. At his fathers funeral he began getting strange feelings. He started to see what looked like spirits enter the church and exit the church, he could see his father in front of him with an evil grin. He blacked out as his fathers casket flew through the back wall of the chapel. He woke up some odd days later in his room, still seeing "spirits" though he denied them and continues to deny their existence to this day.

Abilities: He can see spirits of the dead, though he still is in denial about it. He has also developed slight telekinetic powers. He cannot lift up anything he cannot lift up regularly.

Boosts: The more spirits around the more "charged" he is.

Weaknesses: He can be possessed easily. If there are no spirits around, his telekinetic powers will not work that well.

Anything else: While Ambrose isn't violent like the rest of his family, he still can have a mean streak about him. He is also rather pretentious. His father, Grevil possesses him from time to time which will cause Ambrose to become violent and ill tempered. He denies any super natural power, being , etc even though he is around them constantly and possessed by them. He still has not come to terms with his, or classmates powers. He almost always refuses to use his power.

Syn Of Gods
Regular Student Profile:

Username: Syn Of Gods

Name: Vel Malek
Bio: Vel lives in a dojo with her grandfather and 2 other estranged men who have labeled themselves her uncles. Her parents were killed in a tragic hit and run while they were out to market. Vel was due to be born in a week, and was the only living thing to come out of the accident alive. Her grandfather has been supporting her since, and she has been supporting her grandfather and 2 'uncles' since middle school. Mostly keeps to herself, does not really divulge any information about her upbringing or her habitat. Slightly above average student, and excels in physical education and art.

Boosts: Martial arts, meditation, tea, nice people, puppies, painting and playing her violin(not at the same time though... O.o ))
Weaknesses: Bullying, math...
Anything else: She practices martial arts and weapons training with her grandfather and uncles tirelessly. She uses these skills only when they are critical to the outcome of a situation. Her uncles have unique powers much like the kids in this school, so she's not ignorant when it comes to these things. However, she does not know that there are others like them out and about.

Dark Butler Dornez
Super Teacher Profile:
User Image
Username: Dark Butler Dornez
Name:Otto Fumi
Bio: Otto was born into a rather rich family with the power of shadow manipulation and it wasn't until he was six that it was found out when he and his sisters powers started acting up. From there is was found that melina had the power of light manipulation and both were sent to respectful teachers to learn to control their powers. Until he was 18 Otto trained in using his powers and how to suppress them very well before going off and pursuing his career as a teacher. By age 22 he had finally graduated and began teaching History at lockferd
Class: History, Strong point in military history
Abilities:Manipulation of shadow and darkness, Can produce illusions
Boosts: Nighttime, anywhere there is large amounts of shadow or darkness
Weaknesses: Direct light that eliminates any darkness or shadow around him
Anything else: Has a younger twin sister named Melina. Loves fast cars, Loud music, anime, and energy drinks. Has a very laid back and fun attitude until he get pissed off, then he gets extremely serious and cold. He has a massive tattoo that covers his back. He was born blind in one eye so he wears an eye patch, however that doesn't stop him from making up fun stories about why he wears it

DarkHalo28426
User Image
Username: Darkhalo28426
Name: Luka Eugen Novak
Sex: Male, obviously
Bio: Born in Vukovar, Croatia (Though at this time in history, it's Yugoslavia) and raised there until the age of five, Eugen had a fairly decent childhood. . .that is until war broke out; transforming his once happy childhood into a hellish nightmare. The end results? Eugen and his father forced to leave the chaos whilst his mom and other family members stayed behind. Traveling from one refugee camp to another for a while before immigrating to another country and settled down in one of the more poorer neighborhoods due to the amount of money they had.

Already deeply affected by the war, his manic-depressive father became an alcoholic whom not only fathered his illegitimate brother but also would neglect and beat them both. Though, it was at the age of fifteen that Eugen discovered his powers. . .after getting into a fight with his father. The fight lead to his father's arrest and with no one to take care of Nikola or him, the two were placed in foster care. The man's foster parents treated him as if them as if he and his brother were their own children and the rest is history.
Class: Psychology and Philosophy.
Abilities: Telumkinesis and electricity manipulation. He also has an ability called 'insight'. By removing the patch over his right eye, Eugen see / hear a person's or object's true character, deception and even the inside of their mind. (But he rarely ever uses this - see below for more detail-).
Boosts: Emotions and if he feels the urge to protect someone
Weaknesses: Growing up in a war torn area, Eugen can't bear to seeing people get hurt or cry (if it's over nothing trivial, of course) and lastly, if he severely over exerts himself; Eugen will either go temporarily blind and if he uses his 'insight' ability for too long, he may becomed from it.
Anything else: Like his brother, Eugen has heterochromia of the eyes and usually covers it with an eye patch. Eugen has cyclothymia, a low form of manic depression.

DarkHalo28426
User Image
Username: Darkhalo28426
Name: Nikola Franjo Novak
Sex: male
Bio: Blessed with the oppertunity of not witnessing the horrid bloodshed in former Yugoslavia, Nikola was born and raised in America. Growing up, his father failed to take care of him and Eugene properly. Though, it wasn't until he was five that their old man was arrested and the siblings were placed into foster care. The lad's foster parents treated both him and his elder brother as if they were their own children. But now at the age of sixteen, Nikola recently transferred to Lockford.
Abilities: Nikola gifted with the ability to light manipulation; Not only can he create solid objects, lasers and holograms but Nikola can also make himself appear to be invisible and even create illusions with his ability (via by bending or shifting photon particles -pretty much, photons are the stuff that makes up light- ).
Boosts: Emotions and not taking his meds. Even though, he'll pose a slight danger risk to people by not taking his medication, his ability to manipulate light will greatly boost.
Weaknesses: People whom can manipulate gravity (bends light), mirrors or any other reflective object (Light will bounce off of reflective surfaces), transparent objects (light goes through them)
Anything else: Nikola not only has heterochromia of the eyes but he's Schizophrenic too and he unfortunately hasn't hit puberty yet, so, he looks like a younger kid.

Resounding Memory
Villain Student Profile:

Username: Resounding Memory

Name: Alphonse Painton
Bio: Alphonse was born into a middle-class family. He grew up like any average kid did. Things were okay in elementary school, but Alphonse began to get more aggressive in middle school, getting into several fights. When questioned about it, he responded that they were arrogant and deserved to get hit. This trend lasted through middle school, but became less frequent over time as he saw a counselor. For his freshman year of high school, Alphonse was sent to Lockford Academy. While only getting into a handful of brawls, they have often not been as serious as his fights in middle school.

During the winter break of his sophomore year, Alphonse family was caught in snowstorm while traveling through the mountains. Stopping at the entrance to a long driveway, the family asked the owner of the land if they could take shelter in his mansion until the storm passed. Denying them access and leaving them to possibly die infuriated Alphonse to the point where he got out of the car and unleashed a blast of fire at the gates, melting the metal. Startled by the boy's ability, the owner quickly admitted the family. Since the incident, Alphonse has learned how to harness his power in order to help him achieve his desires.
Abilities: Pyrokinesis, Impervious to Fire
Boosts: His abilities gain a boost from his anger and rage. Existing fire also helps him as it doesn't require him to create fire.
Weaknesses: Cold and Water
Appearance: Alphonse
Anything else: Always carries a lighter both to help with his powers and to light cigarettes. Due to the nature of his powers, Alphonse has clothes tailored to withstand the incredible heat he can generate when using his powers. With his experience in fights at school, he has some decent fighting prowess but still needs to be honed further. Alphonse has a brother he hasn't seen in two years.

Radioactive Superhero
gaia_nitemareleft

Super Teacher Profile:

Username:Radioactive Superhero

Name: Jacquie Frost

Sex:Female

Bio: Becoming a superhero teacher was the last on the list for Jacquie. She'd wanted to be a Rock Star or a Cop. But when she was two the Chernobyl incident happened and she was very close to ground zero. She should have been vaporized but somehow she was the only survivor of her family. She was after a day of lying unconscious next to what remained of her family, her body took off and flew all the way to Canada and she'd left herself on the steps of an orphanage. Her brain had matured faster then her body and her Mind powers had become very strong very quickly. She woke up three days after that and was fully functional. However her skin had turned purple and her ears pointed, her eyes were also blood red.

When she turned Eighteen she'd become one with her powers and kept herself in 'human' form. She didn't pay any attention in school and passed by the bare minimums dew to her attendance. Her marks were always 100% however and the reason she was never their is because she had no challenge at all. From her Eighteenth until her twenty first birthday she spent it on the streets stealing and fighting crime. She was picked up by Lockford Academy after that and quickly became a teacher. She also happened to be one of the strongest on the staff, if not the strongest. Her powers were in tune with her entire body sometimes she would be using her powers and not realize it. Like writing down everything she was dreaming while she was dreaming. In such detail that it was like you were seeing it. Sometimes she would even draw it.

Class: Gym

Abilities: Morphing from demon form to human form, Mind Reading/Moving, Super Strong, Flying, Conjuring.

Boosts: Blood and the souls of people.

Weaknesses: Sun, it dosn't kill her but it makes her weaker. She has to wear sunglasses when out and about during the day or else she could die. She's also unable to eat nuts of any kind. Deathly allergic.

Appearance:
Superhero Form (Costume) 1
Superhero Form (Costume) 2
Superhero Form (Costume) 3
Demon Form (Casual)1
Demon Form (Casual) 2
Demon Form (Casual) 3

Anything else: She loves pop and sweet drinks, she dislikes eggs and chocolate (even if she was able to eat it dew to her nut allergy) She has no family and she fears the sun. Shes very flirtatious and only likes woman.
gaia_nitemareright

Leon_Redir
Super Teacher Profile:

Username: Leon_Redir

Name: Leon Harvard
Bio: Leon was never truly normal, this much was fact. He never slowed down and only seemed to get faster. He ate fast, he played fast, he could never keep his mind on anything for any amount of time but people just assumed this was because he was a kid and he would soon grow out of it. This was not the case, Leon never grew out of it and it only seemed to get worse. Worse to the point where he would end up in places where and he would have no idea how he got there. It wasn't till his teens that he realized he was truly different when he ran after a car and soon found himself miles ahead within moments.

This pushed something in him to where he thought he could do anything. He first started small by simply stealing from small stores and pickpocketing passerby. But as he got older, he knew that he needed to have more than that. He needed to find cover and he needed a disguise and that is when he found both of them in Lockford Academy and to his surprise, his second favored subject was available and he took up the brush along with his continued criminal career.
Class: Art
Abilities: Super-Speed: Ability to move, run, fly, react, think, and sense at speeds much faster than a normal Human. Those with this ability also have accelerated brain activity which allows them to process sensory information so fast that everything seems to be moving in slow motion while the user moves at normal speed.
Speed Force Aura: Leon' body is surrounded by what he calls his "speed force aura". This aura protects him and anyone who is running with him or carried by him, from the effects of using his speed. This includes friction and airborne particulate matter. It may also protect him from injury. He does seem to possess some level of superhuman resistance to injury but this does not extend far past normal physical interactions, as received from normal combat.
Boosts: Good food: With the speed he reaches, he needs to make sure his body is fed and can burn away calories in due amounts so he can keep the speeds at normal levels
Desire: Like all beings, the desire for something can power any individual to be able to accomplish even the most impossible of tasks.
Normal running: This lets Leon keep in shape and his limbs active and also gives him an un-natural boost to even grater speeds afterward.
Weaknesses: Cold: His body can't move very fast under cold conditions and thus, his power has to be greatly diminished due to the fact that he has to focus inward to keep himself from dying.
Lack of Food: Just like what drives him, if Leon goes even a day without a full course meal, it can severely cripple his ability to move on.
Appearance: Normal Teacher attire
Super Appearance
Anything else: Likes: Money, Attention, Fine Art, Running
Dislikes: Boring things, People who waste time, People who don't stick up for themselves.

Tivonni
Villain Student Profile:

Username: Tivonni

Name: Tara Williams
Bio: When Tara was born, she came out completely silent. She was alive, but she never uttered a sound. No crying, no whimpering, nothing. It was believed she was incapable of making a sound. Doctors also noticed something wrong with her ear drums that made her seem incredibly sensitive to sound. Her first noise was made when she heard music played for the first time. It was just a soft note which ushered back a soft squeak. Her powers were discovered though completely on accident. Her mother had dropped a glass. The lound crash got an ear splitting scream in response from Tara, all the windows in the room suddenly shattering. It was discovered that her sensitivity to sound is what influenced what she could do. When things got loud, she was loud. When things grew quiet, she grew quiet. As she grew older, she started to sing. Her voice was entrancing like a Siren, almost hypnotic. She saw this power she had and turned it towards more evil intent, mainly using it to steal. Her parents hoped to find a more productive use for their daughters powers and sent to the school.
Abilities: She is a sound manipulator. She can either sing beautifully at whatever tone she wanted, or scream loud enough to cause someones head to explode... Or just make them go deaf.
Boosts: Music and sound. Loud sounds around her make her louder, which is why she tries to make things explode when she screams. She also turns the music on her headphones all the way up.
Weaknesses: Utter silence. She herself can be silenced for a bit if manage to clap your hands over her ears quickly. Take her headphones away from her.
Anything else: She goes by different names. Banshee and Siren are the most common ones. She's also naturally very quiet and soft spoken.

Bloodhassasin

Super Student Profile:

Username: bloodhassasin

Name: Marcus Harrison aka Grimlock

Sex:male

Bio: Marcus was never your average boy. He was always more interested in studying, rather than goofing off with the other kids. Then, around the time of his 16th birthday, a meteor crashed just outside of his small town. With out a second though, Marcus left into pursuit, wanting to study and "play" with the fallen debris.
Upon finding this, unusual space rock, Marcus was filled with unimaginable ah and pleasure, not conceiving the idea that an organism was attached to the meteor; and taking the object home. The next day, Marcus awoke, feeling different, stronger, faster, but most of all, more aggressive.
Now, as Marcus fights to supress the symbiote's aggressive tendencies, he tries to find a way to socialise with others. Unfortunately, most don't understand that more than one thing now occupies Marcus' body. He struggles to keep the creature in check, often having to make compromises, which led to his being brought to the school, that he himself finds appalling.

Abilities:The Symbiote can mimic any type of clothing whatsoever. Superhuman Strength (up to 30 tons). Superhuman Durability, Superhuman Stamina, Accelerated Healing Factor, Wall-Crawling, Webbing Generation, Constituent-Matter Generation, Constituent-Matter Manipulation, ESP, Camouflage Capabilities, Poisonous Fangs, Superhuman Speed, Superhuman Reflexes.
Boosts: The more "fight or flight" chemicals his body produces, the stronger the symbiote (which feeds on said chemicals) becomes, there for increasing his strength and speed when Marcus is scared or angry.
Weaknesses: Weak fire and high frequency sound

Appearance: when the symbiote covers Marcus, and his fingers turn red, the rest of his body is black, his face is black, but his head is red, as well spine.
Marcus

Anything else: (none)

TheyCallMeFletch
Villain Student Profile:

Username:
TheyCallMeFletch

Name:
Quixos G. Jeager

Sex:
Male

Bio:
I was a human initially, with the loving parents and the three-bedroom house with the white picket fence out front. Though to be fair, I still have that. But it isn't the same anymore, it's never going to be the same again. I've come to terms with what I am now, I've had to. No It isn't fair, No I don't like it, but what choice do i have? I'm more machine then man now. That's why I'm in this school, because of a now undeniable need: to find, engage and terminate meta-humans.

You see, this is all my father's doing. He owns a huge corporation that specializes in developing military technology, next-gen style crap. War drones, remote operated vehicles, smart bombs. You name it, he's already developed several weapons to wipe it from existence. It was never enough though, his sick, gluttonous creativity was never sated and to top it off the company share holders were looking for something to really wow them. That's where I came into the picture.

He woke me up one night, told me he'd arranged a huge surprise for my sixteenth birthday but he just couldn't wait any longer to show me. All I had to hear was 'surprise' and I was his, hook, line and sinker. We stepped outside and into the car, I jittered with nervous anticipation, dad just changed... He went all vacant and glassy-eyed, like a psychopath or something... I admit, I was a little scared, but he was my dad. He'd never do anything that endangered me... Those were the last words I had time to think before slipping unconscious.

I awoke with great neon lights beaming in my face, blurred figures in white coats stood around me, all began cheering and back-slapping as I moaned out in pitious pain. I had no idea where I was or what was going on, but I didn't like it. I was scared and I'm not too big to deny that. The faces began to clear as my eyes regained some focus. There was my father, and with him all the memories came surging back.

The pain, intolerable pain, that memory was enough to spark up an unknown rage deep inside me. I screamed, thrashed, did whatever I could to break free of that hellish place. Alarms began to sound, various medical machines added to the noise until a hideous choir of danger and red was formed. The doctors leapt onto me, pinning my arms and legs down with their weight, but it wasn't enough... I blacked out again. When I finally awoke I was free of my bonds, although I never really had a chance to appreciate that, I looked around and they were all dead, including my father. I turned my head down to my bloodied body and held my hands before me, for a few moments I wasn't able to comprehend what I was seeing. My entire body was gleaming with a metallic substance, there were various joints and lattices that shouldn't have been visible...

I slept in my own bed that night after calling the police and informing them that there had been an explosion at Jeager Industries head building. No one suspected me, and why should they? It wasn't like anyone would believe me if I told them anyway...

For the next few months I spent all my time digging through my fathers restricted files, bringing up schematics and prototype documents. He had done this to me, and he had planned it out meticulously. There was little of my humanity left, and everyday was a fight to stay in control of my own mind.

I was no longer a man, I was a weapon, designed to fight against all meta-humans of heroic alignment, so that my fathers corporation was the only one remaining capable of combating meta-humans of evil alignment. And I would obey that call, any other choice was irrelevant.

Abilities:
I am the epitome of scientific advancement, the perfect creation, the next huge leap in human evolution. I am the ultimate being. My entire body has been rebuilt from the ground up: Bones, muscle, flesh, organs, everything... All of them have been replaced with synthetic upgrades and are cased in an exoskeleton constructed with alien materials.
I can perceive and react to almost any situation within nano-seconds, I can spot an incoming threat from half a mile and close the distance to it within twenty seconds. I can run faster, leap higher and live longer than any mortal could dream of.
But that isn't what I was designed for, that was simply a flashy showcase of what I'm capable of. My main power is nullification of other powers. Through a combination of technology and ancient magic I can produce two bursts of nullifying energy per system charge, each of which can stun a target power for up to an hour.

Boosts:
Feelings of extreme rage, anger or desperation.

Weaknesses:
The longer a battle goes on, or the more advanced a technique I use, the more strain it puts on my three system charges. I become slower, weaker, unable to react as quickly the more charge is drained.
I often succumb to my compulsive need to attack 'hero' aligned meta-humans, no matter how hard I try to resist, though it can be resisted with enough willpower. When I slip into those states of aggression however I am not myself, I am a machine, a killing machine.
With each passing day a little more of my sanity parts. I fear my humanity will cease to exist, or in the worst case, be consumed by the machine half.

Appearance:
User Image
User Image

Anything else:
- His machine half refers to itself as 'Nullis Secundus', translated this means second to none.
- Quixos used to have many likes, but they seem so petty now, he has to focus, he has no time for such juvenile fascinations.
- He weighs approximately two tonnes in total.
- Quixos has developed a cyber 'medicine' which sometimes allows him to suppress Nullis, though when it fades Nullis takes control with a vengeance.
- He loves his mother with all his heart, but rarely sees her anymore, fearing he may hurt her.

Alice D Monster

Username:Alice D Monster

Name:Elanore Hawkins
Sex:Female
Bio: She showed up in Lockford about two years ago, drifting in and out of the skirts of town until the police brought her in for breaking and entering. Upon arrival at the police station she went through the normal procedures nice and quiet, although they couldn't find anything about her. No social security number, no parents or relatives, not even a date of birth. They put her in a holding cell while they called the higher-up, but ten minutes later when they went to check on her, she was gone. In attemps to find a place where the squad cars and k9 units couldn't find her she snuck into the school only to be caught, again. Now forced to enroll as punishment for breaking in she keeps her past only to herself, and the head of the school.
Abilities:Teleportation, super human speed, massive amounts of strength, minor shapeshifting (can change hair/eye color)
Boosts: Moonlight, Blood, Music
Weaknesses: Minor weakness to sun (if she's out in it too long.) If someone doesn't invite her into a room she bleeds.
Anything else: Loves to paint and play the drums.She has the mind of an adult, the...for lack of a better word...''swagger'' of a teenager and the demeanor of a chewed up and spit out new yorker, but once you get to know her she's a real dreamer.

KaosCoordinator

Username:

Name:Chadeu Steppe (Pronounced "Shadow" wink
Sex:Male
Bio: Chad has been well aware of his abilities from the very beginning. He came to the school knowing that there were others and plenty of people to act as pawns in his game against society. His official IQ was 56, after a strenuous and annoyingly long test. To him he was trying to win a stupid contest, because he knew that if his scores were too high he would be given special privileges that would be counter-productive to his goals.
Abilities: Chad has a high level of perception and can fully assess situations and outcomes within the second these events take place.
Boosts: The more time he has the longer he has to think.
Weaknesses: Music clouds the mind with useless notes and banter.
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Anything else: He hates art and music. He loves puzzles, though he'll never play the same one twice.

orianis

Villain Student Profile:

Username: orianis

Name: Clarience "Love" Armada
Bio: Let's just say that Clarience (Otherwise known as "Love" wink had been quite a handful since she was, well, born. Growing up, both her parents had divorced and abandoned her, leaving her alone at an incredibly young age. Since then, she had to fend for herself - developing the sense that love is a useless emotion that will always be temporary and insufficient. It was within that negative atmosphere that she discovered her power (will be explained). In that poor mindset, her morals began twisting - making it harder for her no-good relatives that remained to take care of her. Of course, she thought of her power as a gift - one that she refuses to stop using. As her relatives came to realize the change - they began to fear her more - and she loved it. Knowing she could get whatever she wanted with that fear, she began to abuse it. After approaching an incident where things didn't go her way, she decided to tolerate hiding it a bit more, and developed a sly form of sadistically seducing her way through her early teens without really showing what she was made of. For fun, she had decided to attend a school - knowing she could get the most out of everything so she could use the intellect learned against anyone in her way.
Abilities: Her ability is to be able to intoxicate or poison a living being who comes in contact with her skin. Right now, she can only spread the toxin with her left hand. It becomes more powerful if she could spread it with her right hand (since it's her dominant hand - too bad she can't control it yet. That's why she wears gloves all the time) and it becomes death when she spreads it with her lips - she doesn't know it yet and would preferably not know it.
Boosts: What heightens her ability's advantages are when her victim is physically weak - either through injury or illness.
Weaknesses: She may seem like an incredibly evil person, but her twisted mind has a flaw in which every time she sees a strong bond between family or friends - she becomes sick physically and mentally from the abandonment of her own parents - confusing her and also draining her out. Her real morals tend to show in these kinds of moments - but she attempts to refuse those feelings. Medication is also a very huge flaw to her power. Since their purposes are usually to fight against internal toxic byproducts or cells of the human body - it makes it unbearable for her. So when she gets sick - she gets sick and takes the long road to recover.
Appearance: Don't let it deceive you. She may look pretty with her blue hair and sophistication - but she really can be a ... yeah.
User Image
Anything else: She likes to play around with people's emotions - especially when they are always vulnerable to the particular emotion she hates (or so she thinks she hates). There are several ridiculous things that she hates - like dandelions - her sneezes rage like fire when she's around them.

KaosCoordinator
Username:KaosCoordinator

Name:Chadeu Steppe (Pronounced "Shadow" wink
Sex:Male
Bio: Chad has been well aware of his abilities from the very beginning. He came to the school knowing that there were others and plenty of people to act as pawns in his game against society. His official IQ was 56, after a strenuous and annoyingly long test. To him he was trying to win a stupid contest, because he knew that if his scores were too high he would be given special privileges that would be counter-productive to his goals.
Abilities: Chad has a high level of perception and can fully assess situations and outcomes within the second these events take place.
Boosts: The more time he has the longer he has to think.
Weaknesses: Music clouds the mind with useless notes and banter.
Appearance:
Anything else: He hates art and music. He loves puzzles, though he'll never play the same one twice.
'

xSoulSongx

Username: xSoulSongx

Name:Nathan D. Greaves
Sex: M
Bio: Nathan was born into a very wealthy and prestigious family, He had a loving mother and caring father both who were hero's of their time. They taught him what it truly meant to be courageous, to give one's own life for those of others. Growing with these ideals in his head it seemed the life of a hero was in his blood, but Nathan couldn't see it, he didn't want to believe that the lives of strangers were more important then his own. Tossing his family's ideals, Nathan's first purpose was to gain power, power that was unmatched, he had already possessed the most unique ability his bloodline had seen. It wasn't long before he had developed it into a perfect science. Now in school, Nathan decided to take the chance and extend his knowledge and ability, with all the students there was bound to be some useful ones.
Abilities: Mimicry, Nathan can copy any ability that he sees in use. He can also gain the ability by touch or just by being around a person or group of people. As he is now he only posses superhuman strength a trait from his father and light speed taken from his mother. The traits from his parents are never lost they are in his blood, but the abilities he copies from others are only momentary and work within a certain range. He can only use one at a time though, which makes it limited. Even though he copies the abilities his own power allows them to become enhanced and not shackled by the power of the owner, therefore he could in fact overpower the creator.
Boosts: Nathan mimics the boosts of those he copies.
Weaknesses: Being Double-Teamed, Weaknesses are also copied.
Anything else: Nathan isn't one of those maniacal villains bent on destroying the world, he only wishes to make his mark in history no matter how. Get on his good side and maybe just maybe you can be spared,

Sasori99999
Username: Sasori99999

Name: Kai Stone
Bio: To say that Kai's life was hell would be an understatment. His parents worked in a government funded experimentation lab and weren't the best of parents. They spent most of their time in their work, ignoring their son completely and forcing him to take care of himself. When he was 10 years old, he already knew everything a 21 year old would need to know to live on their own. Because of the fact that he retained so much information at such a young age, he was finally noticed by his parents. However, not in the way he had hoped. They instead offered him up to be a subject in a series of experiments to create a super soldier. The next 8 years were nothing but experiment after experiment, all of which put more of a toll on his mind and body, with almost no results. His strngth and speed did increase, but not by much. During another experiemnt, his father became frustrated and turned the machine up to the max, pouring radiation and chemicals into Kai's body at an alarming rate, causing immense pain in the boy. Finally, the machine gave out and exploded, ended the experiment...but it was a success. Kai survived and had gained new abilities, but he wasn't obidient, like they had hoped. Instead, he went on a rampage, destroying anything he could get his hands on. Eventually, he calmed down, and those that survived his onslaught, his parents not included, convinced him to go to Lockford Academy.
Abilities: Thanks to the experimentation, Kai has gained greatly increased physical prowess as well as super powers, such as super strength, super speed, enhanced reaction time, super durability and endurance. Along with those enhancements, he has gained control over fire and wind. He can combine the two to create massive blasts of fire and is working on something new with the combinations.
Boosts: His physical enhancements are powered up by normal exercise and he needs to eat more than the usual person. His elements are tied to a certain emotion or action and are powered up accordingly: Fire to anger and the will to harm and Wind to Calm and the will to protect. He is also stronger if he is in contact with the element he is using or if there is a large quantity of that element nearby.
Weaknesses: Each Element has its own weakness: Fire's is water obviously and winds is non-windy days. (much much harder for him to summon wind if there is none.) If he's disoriented, he can't use them very well either.
Anything else: Kai considers himself neither a villian nor a hero. He's kind of in between and does something if he wants to or if he needs to, no matter if its seen as villianous or heroic. Also, his eyes hold a certain intimidating factor, due to the color the turned through the experiments.

Valjean vs Javert
Username: Valjean vs Javert

Name: Skye Creed
Bio: Skye's family was totally average, or so he thought. When he was born he grew up mostly normal, except that his mother and father were constantly watching him. When he turned Fourteen his father took him from his school, and took him to his work so he 'could see what work was like'. When he arrived his father ran over to a cabinet and put on a gas mask, and the room was gassed. He woke up, and he was on an operating table. He sat up and a voice on his intercom said "He is awake." Then through the doors came a dozen men with rifles, who began shooting at him. Feeling threatened, he curled up into a ball, but as he did he blacked out.

When he awoke he found that he was in a different room with a huge hole in the wall, he was naked, and the dead bodies of seven men laid around him. He looked around to see what happened, and saw that a sticky note was attached to a CD that read 'Save the recording.' He took it out and watched the video. It was a recording of what had happened in the operating room. It showed the men shooting at him, but when he curled up he started shaking like he was crying. The men stopped firing, and said "It failed" to the camera. But as the men started leaving, he uncurled his body, and he grew to an immense size. The men were shocked and tried to start firing at him, but the monster that had replaced him leaped across the twenty-foot room so fast that it blurred and the men were immediately ripped to shreds, their blood splattering the camera.

He escaped the compound just as the police were arriving to investigate the sounds of gunfire and screams. He ran all the way to Lockford, and tried to hide there from the remnants of the company that he nearly erased.

Abilities: Increased strength, speed, and all of his senses are Heightened. When he gets angry or when his body thinks he is in life-threatening danger, he transforms into a gigantic monster. When he does, all of his super-traits are increased to incredible levels, and he gains a healing factor. While in his beast mode, he has no control. The second mind that Skye likes to call 'Alpha' takes over his body, and only does what he needs to do, with no moral guidance, destroying anything in it's path. Any wounds that 'Alpha' take become spots of extreme soreness when Skye regains control.
Boosts: He is more powerful at night.
Weaknesses: His beast form has no conscience, and Skye will sometimes do things he doesn't want to. Along with the heightened senses come sensory overload. He is more sensitive to sound and light, so if a bright light is flashed in his eyes, or a high-pitched noise(hinthint) is emitted near him, he is stunned. 'Alpha' will blindly charge away from the noise, or try to get it to stop(aka beat it to death or destroy the machine.)
Appearance:Human

Beast:
Anything else: Skye has a love for music like nothing else, and his sensitive ears can tell which notes are being sang or played. He is an excellent singer.

Devils_Grave
Villain Student Profile:

Username: Devils_Grave

Name: Damion Richter
Bio: Damion grew up mostly on the streets as a child. Having to fend for himself he quickly learned that he could trust no one and show no pity for others or else he would lose all he had. Eventually though he was sent to an orphanage by the police after he was caught stealing from a local store. Now it was at the orphanage that really brought out Damion's cruelty. At first he tried to be nice, but himself and the other children at the orphanage were treated cruelly. Even if the did nothing they were beaten, abused, starved, and ultimately treated worse than the dog that lived with them. Eventually Damion got fed up with it, and that's when he discovered his ability to control earth. He crushed the owner of the orphanage and the orphanage itself. After that he ran a small gang that ruled the criminal underworld, mainly because anyone who opposed him got crushed, literally. Life was good for a bit, until the police did a raid on his headquarters and he was captured. He was sent to juvenile hall for a few years and further sentenced to attend a school that specializes in his powers.
Abilities: can control and manipulate any for of earth
Boosts: Anger, when he gets angry the earth literally shakes and he is able to control larger amounts of earth than usual.
Weaknesses: Metal, he can't control anything metal so if used against him, he has very little defense against it other than his earth.
Anything else: He makes everything a joke and appears to take nothing seriously. Despite that though he has a cunning and twisted mind that will find the most violent way to approach a problem.

Zhai Jiang
Villain Student Profile:

Username: Zhai Jiang

Name: Amelia/Mia Perdu
Bio:
At the age of twelve, Amelia thought of running away. Just like any spoiled girl or boy her age. Unlike most though, she did run away. Her and a few of her friends ran away in to the woods nearby, and went undiscovered for two weeks.

They probably would have lasted much longer if "it" never happened. Amelia isn't too sure what "it" was exactly. One minute, everything's fine. She comes back from collecting big branches to help expand their pathetic little hut, and is having a few laughs. The next minute, she's waking up wounded. The blood and body parts of her friends surrounding her.

That's when her personality broke and her powers manifested. Mia emerged, with no real coherent thought. Just the desire to suck every last bit of life energy from the things around her. She walked out of the woods, plants dying and trees dying around her. Once she was back in town, people screamed at the sight of her blood drenched clothes, and fell to their knees if they got too close.

By chance, she saw a black stuffed rabbit on display. Amelia re-emerged, and she collapsed wailing. Tears streamed down her face. This was the last time Amelia would ever feel anything.

The police tried to take her in, but once the rabbit was out of her sight Mia would emerge once more. So in the end, her parents bought the rabbit and tried desperately to get her help. She's gone from Doctor to Doctor, but no one seems to be able to recombine her two personalities.

Abilities: Amelia can manipulate other people's emotions. i.e. She can make someone angry and hostile, feel very afraid instead. / Mia is comparable to a vampire. She psychically feeds on the energy around her, making people around her feel physically weak, all the while making her feel strong.
Weaknesses: When she's Amelia she doesn't have any emotions of her own. Making her unable to comprehend "fight or flight", which can make her very vulnerable. She can only manipulate an emotion to a "like" emotion. Meaning a negative emotion can only be manipulated in to another negative emotion. Fear can not be manipulated into Joy, and Vice Versa. / Mia reverts back to Amelia if she sees or touches a bunny. Stuffed or real. Mia is also extremely weak against other psychic abilities.
Appearance:
Amelia
Mia

Devoted Knight

9,600 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Randal looked up at the tall building, backpack in hand, feeling about two inches tall. He closed his eyes, recalling the stretch of his journey from when he first left the cool, dense forests of his tribe, hitch-hiking, walking, and scrounging for bus money, to the choked, overpowering city. It would take some getting used to, but with Tiwanni at his side to guide him, and Liroch and Sellahn watching from the Spirit Plane, he'll be alright, maybe even make new friends.

Overcoming his nervousness, Randal let out a loud whoop of excitement, the tell-tale blue static of his mana beginning to charge. "This'll be great! Finally, I get to experience a normal life, and meet people my own age!" He spoke to no one in particular as he raced up the stairs, his letter and class schedule in hand. In the back of his mind Tiwanni chirped delightfully, sharing in his partner's joy.
User Image

naomi wilson
                                            oooooClass l Alone l Tired

ooo A young woman leaned back against her locker, a musical laugh escaping her lips as on of the boys in the small group she stood in said something about what had happened the weekend before. It was a small group, two other girls beside herself, and two boys but they were a fairly well known group within the school. Naomi's pink eyes lit up like a fire when she laughed, a dazzling sight that seemed to entrance people when they saw it. There was no way they really lit up, though, it was impossibly was it not? But that is just what they did, even though people thought it was just an opticle illusion. "Did that really happen?" She asked skeptically, eyebrows pulled together as she hugged her books to her chest. "Yeah, I totally flipped s**t when I saw it. You should come with me this weekend, Naomi, so you can see it too." One of the other girls let out an amused laugh, grabbing the material of the boy's coat and pulling him back. "Down boy, Naomi is smart enough not to get suckered into a date with you like that. This made the rest of the group laugh in unison. "Well I've got to get to class, see you later." The pink haired girl said before emerging from the cirlcle and walking towards her first class. She sat in the back right corner, her usual spot, and pulled out her books.

Lyra awoke, startled from a nightmare, sprawled across her bed with her blankets wrapped around like binding ropes. She frantically struggled to untangle herself from the soft cotton sheets and when she did, she sat on the edge of her bed trying to breathe evenly. Lately she'd been having trouble breathing. Actually, she'd had trouble with lots of things lately. Sometimes she slip over water on the floor that wasn't there a second before, and faucets just loved to malfunction around her.

She shuffled over to her bathroom and turning on some hot water. She loved hot water. She got up an hour earlier than needed just so she could fully enjoy this peaceful morning ritual. She shrugged off he loose pajamas and stepped into the tiled shower. Luckily her mother had bought a rather nice flat and her bathroom had a big shower with lots of room for her to move around. She began to sing a melody as she wet her hair and swayed side to side underneath the falling water.

She soaped up her hair and continued to sing, breathing in the steam. This always helped her breathe easier, though she didn't understand it. A few moments after she washed out her hair her ears started to itch. She scratched them, but something wasn't right. Her ears felt different... a different shape and texture. Had something happened to them that night? She jumped out of the shower, the faucet still running, and wiped away the steam from her mirror.

A shrill scream filled the apartment. She handled her ears cautiously, poking and pulling at her ears. Which were now essentially fins. She could still hear, but her ears had literally turned into blue-green fins sticking out of her head with the hole to hear through placed right at the base. She shouted again, "WHAT THE HELL?!" Her shower head started shaking as water began to pour vigorously through the nozzle. As soon as she went to shut it off, the sink began to spurt water and the toilet started to fill and flush by itself.

Lyra looked around at the chaos in dismay. She grabbed the side of her head with her hands and bent over, yelling out, "JUST STOP!"

It was quiet. The shower and sink turned off and the toilet became still. She looked up and all the steam from the shower had somehow evaporated in seconds. The room was completely dry. And what was more strange was that the freaky mutation of her ear was no longer there. She looked close in the mirror at her regular ears, silently thanking whatever force controlled the world. As she dressed for the day she overlooked the even stranger fact that her hair had completely dried out into little wavy locks like it did whenever it air dried.
As Lyra walked into school, she knew this was already a weird day.

Thankfully she had arrived at school in good time and was one of the first to enter class. She sat in the back with the chair that was placed right by the wall. A perfect resting place. She sighed a little and closed her eyes, trying to make sense of her morning.

((I don't always post this long but I like a good starting post. If you don't wanna read this whole post, she just had a wacky morning... and now she's sitting in class.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff