I'll just bookmark It for now. 0.19565217391304 19.6% [ 9 ]
I think I'll pass for now. 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 2 ]
c00l fr33 g0ld 0.19565217391304 19.6% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 > >>

omg its open whut exclaim
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

You can start off by maybe arriving to the
Academy. School officially begins in 3 days.

Dangerous Kitten

7,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

♥It's a wicked game that you're making me play
Where I crawl back home as you're walking away♥

A black Cadillac perfectly pulls up to the Academy and parks..not so perfectly. Something that sounds like a mix of rock and rap blares out of it's speakers as a girl with only half a head of hair climbs out, accidentally slamming the door and making the area around her silent. The girl is Dani, who now spins around and gently places a hand on her car. "s**t! I always do that.." She grumbled to herself and after deeming that her vehicle has taken to damage she walks over to the passenger side and opens to glove compartment, pressing the button that opens the truck of the car. "If I had this button on my keys this would be so much easier!" She complains to no one as she reaches into the trunk and hoists her luggage bag over one shoulder and her purse is held up by her opposite elbow. "Hmm..." She eyes her third and final bag, trying to think of how she can take it to her dorm without an annoying second trip. Her eyes light up as the idea hits her, reaching for the handle of her third bag with her hand attached to the arm with the purse on it. She successfully lifts it from the truck, closes the trunk, and locks her car before finally being able to roll her bag up to her room..carefully.

Dani bursts into her room and tosses her shoulder bag onto the bed which she now claims as hers, falling onto it en suit. A sigh escapes her lips before she quickly sits up and lifts her hands, obviously thinking about something. "All I have to do is unpack and I'm good right? Right.....and stop talking to myself..." She runs a hand against the shaved part of her head, scratching as she looks around her new room, just then realizing something. "Huh, I guess my roommate hasn't gotten here yet." She notices how the other side of the room is bare and lets out a huff, jutting out her bottom lip slightly. "They better not be some preppy ditz..." Danica grumbles before slowly standing up and unzipping her bag, she had a lot of unpacking to do.

After she finally manages to put away all her clothes and what not in their corresponding drawers, she takes it upon herself to check out the campus. "Might as well see what kind of people I'll be going to school with right?" She mumbles as she checks herself out in the bathroom mirror before heading out the door. As soon as she's out of the dorms it doesn't take long for her to light up a cigarette and slide on her shades. Dani wasn't exactly sure where she was headed but she just kept walking.

♥'Cause it's beautiful people like you
Who get whatever they want
And it's beautiful people like you
Who suck the life right outta my heart♥

I feel: Tired, Anxious
I'm wearing: </3
My Song: Miss Jackson - Panic! At The Disco

User Image
xxxxx ƒæ ℋℯrz
{ ℓιттℓε мıss NOT so sweetheart }
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"I'm not a bitch, you just can't handle me. "

It's January 1, on such a shiny day, allll you can hear is music being blasted out of the car's speakers and shouts from my friends. It was like a party in there. ''Fae, look at this picture I uploaded of you on Instagram.'' my friend said to me. ''Oh, you're such a b***h for that!'' I said as I began to chug the rest of the Jose Cuervos. ''I bet you're so excited to be starting here Fae.'' I placed my hand on my chest with such stance and replied briefly. ''I can't barely contain myself. '' I said sarcastically. Finally after a long drive with my friends Cynthia, Adam and Chad from the airport to the school, we arrived just as the parking lot of Rhodes Academy. ''Guess this Is It you guys, wish me luck in this hell hole.'' Everything seemed a bit quite around campus. For the few people who was sitting around near the entrance of the building, seemed to have dark clouds and far away thoughts. ''I'm gonna miss your crazy ass. But, I'll be messaging you through facebook so you better be on there.'' My friend Adam said to me. ''Ew, don't miss me. Think of it as... I left for a vacation and I will be coming back soon. '' He laughed and commented. ''I'll be waiting for you then.''

Adam popped open the trunk as I reached out for my suitcase. I wasn't good at all when It came for goodbyes but they understood that It's hard to let go of close friends, So I guess you can say they gave me a break this time. As they drove off, I gave them a smile and a waved at them goodbye with slight the dizziness from drinking. ''Ah man. That Jose Cuervos Is getting to me.'' I said with a soft voice.

The campus was surprisingly big. It had a large indoor pool, kitchen, Gym and a few other things. Oh, I can definitely have fun with this... I thought to myself.
                              I finally arrived to my dorm and upon entering, I immidietly threw my suitcase to god knows where and threw myself on the bed. ''Yes! Oh my god this feels gooood.''

After a 20 minute nap, I began unloading my clothes, folding them and placing them in the drawers. Finally I was done putting everything away. ''If I'm going to get through this year with these people, minus well start talking to them.
                              '' I said. Since I had on my adorable outfit that I was planning to show off, all I had to do was fix me hair and add the little touch to my make up. I went to the bathroom and quickly finished up hair and make up ''Perfecto.'' I said, kissing the mirror as I dashed my way out of the room. I didn't know exactly where I was going, but I couldn't help myself but to notice a girl with shades on. I was really impressed with her get up. I smiled, biting my bottom lip as I walked up to the girl. ''Hey, I love your outfit. I'm actually really surprised. Came from far far away and I didn't expect for anyone particulary this school to look so laid back. I'm Fae, Fae herz.'' I said as I pulled out my hand in to give a proper handshake to the girl.

Ⓦhere am I? Somewhere
      Ⓦho am I with? Some gal
      Ⓗow do I feel? Exhausted,
      Ⓜy thoughts: Lets explore this place...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

010Sweet-Sacrifice010

Dangerous Kitten

7,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Danica had just taken another drag off her cigarette as she saw another girl who had a bit of pep in her step approach her. She stopped walking and looked over at the girl. Uh, thanks! I like your outfit, too. She said with a smile after making sure to blow her smoke away from the girl. After stealthily looking her up and down from the safety of her glasses Dani smiled once more and shook the girl's hand. I'm Danica Stewart, but please just call me Dani. She felt Danica was just too..professional. She felt her attempt at hiding her accent was going better than expected, Dani hated her southern drawl. It was the one thing that stuck with her no matter where she was and she hated it.

After taking one last puff from her smoke and promptly squashing it with the heel of her boot, she inhaled deeply to sigh, but picked up another smell besides smoke. Danica lifted a brow with a knowing smirk, Drinking on the first day? Or do they sell perfumes now that smell like alcohol? She teased with a giggle. Maybe she was going to enjoy herself here after all. What dorm are you staying in? Dani asked before deciding she should shut up, asking too many questions might freak the other girl out, but she was just excited to meet someone she might actually get along with.

I feel: Tired, Excited

User Image
xxxxx ƒæ ℋℯrz

''It's nice to be your acquaintance.''' I said to Danica. A devious smile was formed on my face as Danica mentions the smell of alcohol. ''Lets just say my friend got me a wonderful go away present. '' I replied to her. Maybe this place isn't so bad after all. I placed my finger on my lip and shook my body left to right in a slow motion. ''I like you. I think were going to be wonderful friends, you and me.'' I managed to say. ''My dorms right there... Dorm number 1. It's a shame really. I wouldn't have mind at all to be roomies with you. Unfortunately, some guy named Andy Carson filled in that spot. Lets just hope he's not a nut case.'' I said with a smile.

Ⓦhere am I? Somewhere
      Ⓦho am I with? With Danica
      Ⓗow do I feel? Exhausted,

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

010Sweet-Sacrifice010

Witty Soldier

User Image
                BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
                Leo groaned as his alarm clock went off, "******** you, dumbass." He said running a hand through his mangled hair. The male then stood up and looked at the clock, not giving to shits that he was late, because he just didn't care. The male stared at his bags and picked them up grabbing a pack of gum as he headed out the door, to his car, it wasn't the prettiest thing in the world, because it was an old mustang, and tended to not run as well as it should but it was his baby and he loved it to death, honestly he didn't really need a girl because he had his car. The male turned the volume on his music loud enough that the whole neighbourhood could hear it. A smirk grew on his face as she pulled over to the school, rolled up the windows and locked his car.

He picked up his bags and stared at the paper, "Dorm three eh?" Jinxx murmured to himself as he walked to the front desk and asked the lady where the dorm was, as he walked there he managed to steal a few looks at the two girls that were standing by dorm one, as the male approached the door and sighed, "Jesus, freaking hell I have to deal with this dorm?" He said staring at the paint, it was a salmon color, something he hated, he would have rather had a plain door in his opinion, the male opened the door and claimed the left side as his, as seen by him throwing his bags down on the floor. He lifted his feet onto the bed and smirked as he put his headphones in, the music began to blast through his ears and he also began to headbang, making his mo hawk look more "menacing".

((Sorry for the short post! I have to leave for the night, hopefully I'll me able to post later!))

Dangerous Kitten

7,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Dani chuckled at Fae's comment, Oh? I got a going away gift too...you just don't drink it. With a wink and a flick of her lighter she hoped that Fae would get her message. With another light laugh Dani watches the girl sway back and forth, I hope your judgement doesn't change once you've sobered up some. She teases before running a hand through half her hair, Yeah? I didn't even realized they had co-ed rooms here, keep the pepper spray with you! Danica smirked and grew curious as to who she'd get stuck with, a guy would be a horrible roommate! Super messy and she'd have to keep herself modestly clothed at all times? Psh, how lame! She shifted her weight to one hip and crossed her arms, Got anything planned for the rest of the day? I'm kinda curious about the pool here. Dani says before adding, And if you'd like I might bust out my 'going away' gift I mentioned earlier... A sly smirk creeps over her lips, testing this girl to see how she'd react. She was glad that it was legal in California, but she wasn't too sure how the school would feel about it on their grounds.

User Image
xxxxx ƒæ ℋℯrz

A big smile struck my face when she ''coded'' me. ''I see, I see. '' I said as I as I bit my lips graciously. ''Nah, you don't have to worry about that. I'm sure were going to be tight. Though I gotta say, I'm starting to get a headache. '' I said In an complaining manner as I rub my head. Suddenly, a guy with a mohawk and black clothing passes us by. ''Not for nothing but he looks like an Andy.'' I said to Danica. ''There goes your roomie!'' I said pointing at him as he entered the dorm. ''Nah not really. I was planning to just go around and see who I run into. Actually, I was curious about the pool too. And to come and think of It, we have three days before school actually starts. So, because I am soo~ clever and open minded, I was thinking I should throw a little 'get together' with the students so we can all know our 'wonderful' companions here at Rhodes Academy.'' I said with a teasing tone in my voice. ''And~ I'm 21, according to my I.D here, so I'll be able to sneak In a few presents of my own. '' I said to her as I pulled out my I.D with such schemish smile. ''You need not even ask.'' I said with a wink. ''It's California, I wouldn't see why they would b***h.'' I said to her.

Ⓦhere am I? Somewhere
      Ⓦho am I with? With Danica
      Ⓗow do I feel? Exhausted, excited

010Sweet-Sacrifice010

Dangerous Kitten

7,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Danica looked over her shoulder at her supposed roomie and lifted a brow, he was pretty cute. At the mention of a party though she turned back to Fae and her face light up, That would be hella awesome! If you want I could help you set up and what not. She grins widely and thinks for a moment, How about we go change into our bikinis and talk about it over by the pool, yeah? She suggests excitedly before turning on her heels, Catch you at the pool!~ Dani chimes over her shoulder with a little wave as she heads back to her room. A smirk is plastered to her lips as she struts away, it's already the first day and it's turning out to look pretty alright.

Once she makes it p to her dorm she notices the door is cracked and sighs before entering and seeing Andy headbanging away to what she can mildly make out as some sort of hard rock. I'm guessing you're my roommate, Andy? Dani asks after walking up to him and gently tugging out an earphone. She lifts her brow for a moment before walking over to her dresser and pulling out her swim outfit and promptly making her way to the bathroom. She slipped into her bikini and put on a transparent robe, just for a bit of modesty. She exited the bathroom and pulled what hair she did have up into a curly, side pony-tail. After looking over herself and deciding she looked alright Danica knelt down beside her bed and pulled out a medium sized wooden box that had various stickers and band names on it. She tossed a sideways glance over to her roomie, If you know what's good for ya you'll keep a secret. Dani grumbled before opening her box to reveal her stash. She pulled out her cig pack and slid a joint in right next to her smokes before tucking them into her swim shorts. It was actually odd that a girl like her would wear shorts instead of the usual bottoms that came with bikini's, they weren't super long but just long enough to cover the top of her hips yet you could still see all of her tattoos. Once she was satisfied, she closed her box and bent back down to put it under her bed.

User Image

Witty Soldier

User Image
                Andy stopped raising an eyebrow as the female tugged out an earbud, "Hey!...." he said then standing up as he realized that she wasn't much different then she was, "Nice tatts, mind telling me a bit bout' them?" He asked smiling as he stood up, stretched and made his way over to his bags, "Oi, you going to the pool? Mind if I come?" Jinxx said, realizing that he had been around his Irish friend for too long, s**t, why did I even ask, those girls probably have already judged me, but she has tatts and looks like she might be my type of friend, but nothing more. Ahh ******** it, I could careless if they hate, maybe I can be nice, but only for a bit. he thought not realizing that he had been making odd facial expressions. He sighed and then walked back over to the bed, pulling his earbuds out and wrapping them tightly so that he could put them someplace small. His finger traced over the shut off button as he pressed on it lightly, then sliding it to shut it down for the night.

The male then turned to the female and smirked, "Then that means your Danica." He said putting a hand in the pocket of his skinny jeans. The male began to look around the room as he tried to avoid staring at the female, because he knew that if he did she would think that he was looking her up and down as if he was looking for someone to lay, which was a lie, he didn't want that. He only liked to get used to seeing someone in an instant, not over time, it just made him feel uncomfortable when someone did that, especially when he couldn't look someone in the eye after a long time, and he also preferred to get to know,for the most part, a person when they first met, and if not then he would just suck it up and deal with it. For most were afraid of him, and yes sometimes he didn't mind, but when girls that intreged him did he felt like a lost cause, but soon enough he would let it go. Because not everyone could like you, and it better to have enemies then to have everyone be your friend.
                "010Sweet-Sacrifice010'

Dangerous Kitten

7,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Danica looked over as Andy rose, smiling a bit as he asked about her tattoos, This one is really the only one that has that much of a meaning.. She said pointing to a bright orange and red tat of a phoenix on her upper thigh, it had the words "Rise above the ashes" written in calligraphy under it. It basically just means that no matter what hell life puts you through, you can rise above it. She gives a soft smile before standing back up and brushing herself off. When she was asked about the pool she thought for a moment before smirking, Nah, I just like walking around in a bikini..it's quit comfortable, you should try it sometime!~ She gave a twirl before laughing, Sure you can come if you want, I don't mind..that other girl I was standing with earlier is gonna be down there too. Dani's smile beamed, she usually kept to herself, but she was going to try and open up to people a bit more. You better hurry up though.. She said crossing her arms and watching him, I ain't gonna wait all day. She bit her lip and internally cringed as her drawl slipped out. Quickly trying to change the subject she pointed to his tattoos, What about you? You've got your own stories it seems like. Dani asked as her hand fell back to her side and she began to chew absentmindedly on her tongue ring. He seemed pretty cool, but he kept avoiding her eye contact and often made odd facial expressions to himself, Dani placed her fingers over her mouth to stifle a giggle at this realization, not wanting him to get offended.

User Image

Witty Soldier

User Image
                Andy smirked as the female talked and told him about her tattoos, he responded almost right after she finished wanting to tell her that he agreed with that, but never really gotten the tattoo, "Well that's actually pretty...awesome, your tatts are unique, its cool." He said repeating the one word that made him cringe under his skin, he hated that word, cool, it was like a six year old word, cool, cool dude, he just hated it and he didn't find it a good thing to say to someone. He smirked and bit his lip as she asked about his tattoos, and smiled and grabbed his swim trunks and pulled off his shirt, and slipped on the trunks, of course he still had his boxers on. "Well the angel and the clouds, is basically saying that no mater how bad you have ******** up you can still return to heaven, no matter how many times you've screwed up someones life, and no matter how many times you self harm or do drugs, you're still alive." He said knowing that, the tattoo meant so much to him, because he had gone through most of the things he had mentioned, minus the drugs, he preferred to not die at a Rave or die because he had done any other drugs, or be caught. He ran a hand through his hair, which was now down because of his headbanging, but he didn't mind. "Hold on I'll be right back." He said grabbing his jell to put his hair in a more subtle mow hawk then what he had in the morning, it didn't take him longer than two minutes to get his hair up, which was a record for the blonde male.

He walked out and smirked, "Alright ready to go?" He asked.
                "010Sweet-Sacrifice010'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces