Are you thinking of joining?

Sure, I'll give It a go! 0.3695652173913 37.0% [ 17 ]
Hmm... 0.19565217391304 19.6% [ 9 ]
I'll just bookmark It for now. 0.19565217391304 19.6% [ 9 ]
I think I'll pass for now. 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 2 ]
c00l fr33 g0ld 0.19565217391304 19.6% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 > >>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm not the person you THINKi am

As Alex continued laughing away from watching youtube videos, he couldn't help but to think of that girl he seen earlier. She looked very distrought and heartbroken about something. Ofcourse, he wasn't planning to ask her cause he doesn't even know the girl and respect privacy but she reminded him of himself when he thought that nothing would get better. He sets his phone down on the bed and sits straight. He had an Idea. He reached for his suitcase and took out one of his bags of sour patch kids. He then reached out for a pencil and paper and wrote something down. He opens the bag and puts the note in and rolls up the top part so It can conceal the bag. He stands up and once again, jumping his way out of his dorm. The other girl seemed to have left. He causioustly kneeled down to the girl's door and slid the bag of sour patch kids. As he stud up, a smile hit his face as he resigned back to his dorm and laid back down on his comfy little bed on his phone. The letter wrote "I promise I just opened this bag! I hope you feel better. Text me if you want to talk : )

409-376-3698

OOC

010Sweet-Sacrifice010

Location; ↱ In dorm 1. ↲
                                                          My Peers; ↱ By myself. ↲
                                                          My Feelings; ↱ Feel alright. ↲
                                                          Thoughts; ↱ I'm hungry. ↲
                                                          I'm Not Naked; ↱ I told you

xxxxx ƒæ ℋℯrz
{ ℓιттℓε мıss NOT so sweetheart }
"I'm not a bitch, you just can't handle me. "

''Give me one little second. '' I said to Troy as I made my way to the seat where my towel was. I had gotten a text message from Danica. hey, no problem. yeah I'm still here. & Andy actually left out of campus to god knows where.. well for his case Satan knows where. and do you want something from the kitchen? I'm probably going to cook some burgers or something. I'm hungry as hellll! I said with a giggle. I grabbed my towel and redirect myself back to troy. ''Want to go get a bite with me? Definitely not feeling the whole ''lets go have wild fun at the pool'' mood thing at the moment. Think I'm gonna' go cook something up in the kitchen.'' I asked him.

Ⓦhere am I? @ the pool
      Ⓦho am I with? With Danica at the moment
      Ⓗow do I feel? Tired, hungry
      Ⓜy thoughts: Andy...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

010Sweet-Sacrifice010

Angry Derpaderpa
User Image
                                                                            ________Troy Rae Collins

"The pleasure is mine." Troy smirked, watching her flip the hair out her face. For only a second, he thought of what it would be like to have long hair, but he quickly pushed the thought to listed to Fae. One of his eyebrows lifted when he heard party. There was never a time where he went to a legit high school party, but he always wanted to. He started thinking if there would be alcohol, or drugs. Troy has drank, but never been drunk. But in fear of looking like a complete doof, he smirked "Gotta make the best of the 3 days we have. I'll be there."

He nodded when she excused herself, thinking it was a bit important. In that little time, Troy reached and got his phone out again, not realizing that he did, and started texting. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw her again and looked up. With a smile he replied. "Yeah, sure." And started walking out. After a few seconds, he turned his head to her. "What happened, you know, earlier?" Then he felt he shouldn't have asked. So he raised a hand and scratched the back of his neck, "I mean, if you don't mind me asking." He felt his face get a bit hot, turning his cheeks a slight shade of red.

Accompanying: Fae
                        Talking With: Fae
                        General Thoughts: "That was none of my business."
                        Out of Character: Bloop.

User Image

Dangerous Kitten

7,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

♥It's a wicked game that you're making me play
Where I crawl back home as you're walking away♥

Danica was fiddling with her phone when she heard a shuffling at her door. She hopped out of bed and walked over to see a bag of sour patch kids, causing her face to light up. But wait, her reaction changed a bit...this was kind of random. She picked up the bag and noticed it was already opened and had a note inside. Walking back over to her bed she sat the candies down and took out the note, reading it with a small giggle. How sweet! Or maybe she should say sour? Dani looked over to the bag of candy and then to her phone, why not? So she snatched up her phone and put the number in, Hey! You gave me the sour patch kids? Thank you smile What's your name? I'm Dani She clicked send and almost immediately her phone buzzed with a text. That was fast...Oh, Fae! She murmured to herself as she opened the message. Her lips twisted into a frown as she read he had left, she hesitated for a minute before replying, not wanting Fae to worry. What?? Really? Hope he's alright & no thanks! I'm not that hungry smile Have fun getting to know your roommate wink She smirked slightly at that last part, knowing that they had to get here eventually. Dani chewed on her lip with the thoughts going through her mind before finally deciding on what to do. She was going to find Andy. She hopped up and slipped on the outfit she wore this morning and looked in the mirror, cringing as she had forgotten about how her makeup was all smeared. With the palm of her hand she wiped away the streaks of eyeliner and mascara that ran down her cheeks and left the rest. It would have to do for now. Stuffing her cigarettes and phone into her back pockets she snatched up the keys to her car and headed out of the dorm. She had a mission.

Once she pulled out of the parking lot she gave a sigh. Where the hell did you go.. She grumbled before noticing tire marks on the road that weren't previously there, This might be a good start... She put her foot to the gas and followed the tracks until the started to fade away. s**t! She cursed aloud, how was she going to find him? She tested her luck and just kept following the road she was on until she heard singing. Wait, singing? It definitely wasn't the radio...was it Andy?! Danica quickly swerved into the empty lot where the noise was coming from and got out. Andy...? She called out..it looked like his car, but it was all banged up. Was he in an accident? She ran up to the vehicle and saw him sitting against the side of his car, singing and playing his guitar. Hey....are you okay? She asked lamely, she had no clue what to say...she just knew that she would want someone to come after her if she did something like this.

♥'Cause it's beautiful people like you
Who get whatever they want
And it's beautiful people like you
Who suck the life right outta my heart♥

I feel: Determined, Worried
I'm wearing: </3
My Song: Miss Jackson - Panic! At The Disco

User Image

StrawberryMeeka

bzzz his phone once again began to vibrate. It was a message from the girl. He replied to It with a smile on his face. Dani was her name. A sudden complain from his stomach sounded from hunger. Welp, guess I better find that kitchen. He rose from his bed and out the door he went. He asked the secretary If they can point him to the right direction to the kitchen. Following her directions led him to the kitchen.

The kitchen looked completely updated. Black marble for counter tops and a installed refrigerator in the wall with a small island and some tables on the side for students to eat there breakfast and lunch. He made his way to the refrigerator and opened It, scanning It to see what he should grab hold off. There was alot to choose from, but nothing really sufficed him. Screw it, I'll get some taco bell.

He went to grab his keys and jumped in the car, driving off he did afterwards to Taco bell, which wasn't too far from the school. He parked his car and enter the building. He then placed his order and made his way to a table and began eating, placing his phone on the side.

OOC

010Sweet-Sacrifice010

Location; ↱ Taco Bell ↲
                                                          My Peers; ↱ Some random people ↲
                                                          Thoughts; ↱ I wonder whose my room mate. ↲

xxxxx ƒæ ℋℯrz

My phone began to ring once more from a message I've received. I revert my eyes from Troy and quickly replied ''room mate? whuuuut? he she is here already?!'' I looked back and troy and let out a teasing smile. ''Well, unfortunately that's not my area to say.'' I said finishing the sentence with a grin. ''How about I go get dressed and I'll meet you In the kitchen In 5? '' I said to him.

Ⓦhere am I? @ the pool
      Ⓦho am I with? With Danica at the moment
      Ⓗow do I feel? Tired, hungry
      Ⓜy thoughts: Andy...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

010Sweet-Sacrifice010

Angry Derpaderpa

sorry for lousy post, hope It will get better soon!

Witty Soldier

User Image

Paisley blushed even more when Brandon did, her heart began to race when he answered yes, she couldn't quite find the answer as to why her heart was racing, maybe it was because she wasn't around guys a lot. She smiled as the two began to walk to the dorm, "So, hows..s you..r day bee..n?" She asked carefully trying to make her words whole, she was never very good at that for she was one of the most shyest girls in a family of social butterflies and she knew that if someone was able to crack her shell open that side of her family would show through but there was no way anyone was going to crack open her shell.

((Sorry sucky post ))

Paisley

010Sweet-Sacrifice010

Witty Soldier

User Image
                He held a cigaratte in his hand as he strummed and sang, it wasn't his song but it was one of his idols, Andy Biersack, he had always been his insparation to do everything in his song writing but he made sure that his songs were original. He looked up as he breathed in his cig and noticed Dani was there, he breathed out and got up grabbing his guitar, "What do you want? I thought you wanted nothing to do with me sweet heart." He said clearing his throat as he grabbed his case and put the instrument in its rightful place, he stared at his car, "s**t." He said thinking about how much that would cost to get the damn thing repaired, he pulled out his cell and unlocked it calling his bud, Spyk, "Aye Spyk, I need a car I damaged it. Come to the new school my Parent's forced me to go to, I'll be there in an hour tops." He said biting his lip as he heard what Spyk said next, "God dammit Jinxx! Who ticked you off this time?!" Spyk shouted, "Well long story, just get the ******** car out here now, please I have a joint, and a few illegal substances that you could have for the car." He said with a smirk as he heard a gasp from his friend, "You mean Beer, like underage drinking?" His friend said sending him a yes as he hung up, Jinxx smiled, grabbing the bags out of his car, he pulled out two kegs of beer and his only joint, and set them down on his bags, "Are you sure you want to be around me darlin? I'm on a one way trip to hell, and I'm a pretty ******** up guy. I'm pretty sure you realized that when you ran away from me." He some what hissed at her, but if he did he didn't mean to.

oitnb

010Sweet-Sacrifice010

Dangerous Kitten

7,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Do you ever feel like a plastic bag
Drifting through the wind, wanting to start again?
Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin
Like a house of cards, one blow from caving in?

Brandon smiled at her as she seemed to struggle to speak, So far, so good. Except for getting bumped into twice but I guess that can't really be helped.. He gave a nervous chuckle and looked over at her. Her face was covered in freckles, it was adorable. Where he was from not many girls were this shy, so it was a bit odd. So far I'm thankful I got you as a roommate! He chuckled once more as they reached their doorway. You seem really nice...and you're cute. Brando almost immediately regretted saying that as he awkwardly cleared his throat and opened the door for her, Ladies first. He used to hate when guys said that to him, but he was pretty sure she was different.

Do you ever feel already buried deep six feet under?
Screams but no one seems to hear a thing
If you only knew what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow

I feel: Anxious
I'm wearing: XxX
My song: Firework - Katy Perry

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Kitten

7,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

♥It's a wicked game that you're making me play
Where I crawl back home as you're walking away♥

Danica crossed her arms but kept a leveled tone of voice. I came to make sure you were okay, I kind of snapped back there and I heard that you stormed off so I came looking for you. She shifted her weight, Oh and don't call me sweetheart. Dani added before he started to call his friend, letting her arms fall to her sides. She took this moment to reply to the texts she felt buzzing in her back pocket, That's such a random thing to have haha but that's awesome! Me and a friend of mine are throwing a party tomorrow and you should totally come! smile She pressed send to Alex and watched as the loading bar went across the top of the screen, grinning slightly at Fae's reply but decided she'd just talk to her later about it.You can ride back to school with me if you want. She offered as she put up her phone, taking a step toward him. Once again crossing her arms she huffed slightly, I ran away because I bumped into the chair and I didn't want to bleed out on the concrete...and don't call me darling!!!...Besides, She started with a smirk, You don't scare me.

♥'Cause it's beautiful people like you
Who get whatever they want
And it's beautiful people like you
Who suck the life right outta my heart♥

I feel: Determined, Worried
I'm wearing: </3
My Song: Miss Jackson - Panic! At The Disco

User Image

StrawberryMeeka

Once again, his phone began to release the buzzing sound. Taking a bite of his quesadilla, he used his other hand to click on the message and reply. He enjoyed parties and being the crazy clown but he knew he had to take precautions when It came for Alcohol and drugs. He was afraid that he will have a horrible relapse.

OOC

010Sweet-Sacrifice010

Sorry, short post peoples. :'c

Location; ↱ Taco Bell ↲
                                                          My Peers; ↱ Some random people ↲
                                                          Thoughts; ↱ ... ↲

Aged Noob

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

User Image
                                          Zoella Turner

❥ 。∙ . Location ♦ Kitchen
                                          ❥ 。∙ . Mood ♦ Happy, a bit hungry

Thought Text Speech

XXXXX Zoella tapped her thumbs on the steering wheel to the beat of the music. There was a smile plastered to her face as she drove along the highway, she couldn't help but feel a bit giddy at the thought of going to a school with dorms. She had never stayed in a dorm before, and had plenty of questions that she was sure she would have to find the answers on her own. Although she was excited, there was plenty of anxiety to come as well. For one, she would have to meet new friends, which wasn't deemed a problem, but she would terribly miss her friends back home. And second, she was set up to have a dormie, so all she could hope for was that they weren't a total a** face.

XXXXX As she pulled up to the school, she leaned over the when and looked at the building, Wow. She mouthed, sitting her bum back on the chair. Finding a place to park want a problem, so she pulled her Chevy Impala into an empty lot and got out. Holding her purse on her shoulder, she walked around and turned the key into the trunk, popping it open to reveal her luggage. At that moment she damned the fact that she didn't think of how much she actually packed, but managed to hold multiple bags on her arms. Shutting the trunk was the least of her problems. She walked up to the school and set her bags down for a second before picking them up and making It to her dorm. With a loud groan she threw the bags on the floor, next to the empty bed. She leaned up and put her hands on her hips, taking a moment to look around the room. To her surprise the other bed didn't look taken, so with a squeal of excitement she started unpacking her bags, folding all of her clothes nicely, placing everything nice and neat. A total nightmare would be a dormie who was an animal. She giggled slightly at the thought.

XXXXX Once she was finished unpacking her things, she skipped out of her dorm and walked down the corridors. She felt her tummy rumble and stopped for a second, which way should I go for the kitchen? she thought, putting a finger on her bottom lip. Playing ennie meenie miny mo mentally was the way she went, and she chose a way and followed it. Surprisingly, she made it, smiling internally. It seemed empty, so she just walked up to the fridge and opened it, finding an apple. With a shrug, she took it and bit into it. She walked around and leaned on one of the cabinets, taking her phone out and posing with her apple to snapchat to her friends.

❥ 。∙ . With ♦ Nobody at the moment
                                          ❥ 。∙ . General thoughts ♦ I wonder if I could fit in the fridge.

[OCC:] I feel a little late with joining o/////o
User Image
                                                                            ________Troy Rae Collins

Troy took a quick glance at her phone, but quickly averted his eyes. He had a habit of doing that, but always looked away before he saw anything. "I'll just let it go." He chuckled slightly, looking at his phone while he walked. He looked up again when she talked, and he nodded with a smirk "That sounds cool, I'll be waiting." He held back from winking this time. Looking at his phone again he made his way to the kitchen. He saw a cute little girl posing for a picture. Fortunately, she hadn't saw him so he walked up behind her and made the ugliest face he could for the background of the picture she was taking. After she did, he walked around to look at her face to face. "The names Troy." He smirked with an eyebrow raised.

Accompanying: Fae -> Some girl
                        Talking With: This girl
                        General Thoughts: "She could use that picture against me."
                        Out of Character: Bloop.

User Image
xxxxx ƒæ ℋℯrz

''I'll meet you there. '' I said as I chuckled a bit. Shortly enough, I made my way to my dorm and noticed a small suitcase placed on the other side of the bed. ''Look what we have here. Looks like the mail came In early.'' I commented. I've noticed that my room mate had arrived and I knew to plan a little 'welcoming prank' on'em. What? It's not like there going to get hurt or anything. Just a little tease, wouldn't do no harm. I quickly got dressed (her outfit) and put my hair in a bun. I then exited my dorm and redirect myself to the Kitchen.

There I seen Troy and some girl who literally just came from god knows where. ''Stay right there..'' I said to both as I took out my iPhone and snapped the photo of them two together. ''Awe. You guys look so cute.'' I said chuckling while showing them the picture. They seemed so surprised in the photo since I had caught them off guard. ''I'm just kidding, I'm deleting It. '' I said to Troy and the girl. ''I'm Fae, Fae Herz. annnnd this guy, Is Troy. Though I'm sure you've met him already.'' I commented.

(( OOC: No, you're fine! c: ))

Ⓦhere am I? In the kitchen
      Ⓦho am I with? With Troy and some brawdd
      Ⓗow do I feel? Hungryy
      Ⓜy thoughts:

Angry Derpaderpa

Bubblyza

Aged Noob

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

User Image
                                          Zoella Turner

❥ 。∙ . Location ♦ Kitchen
                                          ❥ 。∙ . Mood ♦ Happy, a bit hungry

Thought Text Speech

XXXXX Before she could break out laughing, she tapped to circle to take the picture. Once it was frozen on her phone she put the apple down and covered her mouth, trying not to laugh as hard as she was. It didn't help that he introduced himself in that way, but she took breaths to stop the laughter. "Oh.. Sorry." She managed to get out, starting to turn tomato red. Within a few seconds, she caught her breath and removed her hand from her face, wiping below her eye, trying not to smudge her make up she had spend hours on.

XXXXX Just as she was about to introduce herself, there was a voice coming from the entrance. Zoe turned her head slightly, seeing that there was a picture being taken. There was no time for her to cover her face, so she didn't even attempt it, instead looking like a deer in the headlights. The girl showed the picture and Zoe couldn't help but notice just how red she was. "Not the best picture of me." she giggled slightly, grabbing the apple she had out and taking another bite out of it. "Good, I look like a tomato." she rolled her eyes, looking back at her phone that still had the original picture on it. She pushed the save to gallery icon, and waited until the picture was saved to her phone. "Pretty name, I'm Zoella Turner, but I'd rather you just call me Zoe." She smiled. There was always something too formal about her full first name, she always felt in trouble whenever people used it. With a giggle she looked at Troy, "Oh, I know, he's quite the character." She flashed a smile and looked at her phone to set a caption on the snapchat, 'Just got here, he cute, or nah?' and sending it to the rest of her friends back home.

XXXXX Zoe giggled as she sent the picture, thinking of the face Troy surprised her with made her laugh slightly. The apple she had in her hand was almost to the core, so she took one last full bite and walked over to throw it away, gently tossing it. Swiftly, she pushed her bangs out of her face and returned to the fridge, opening it and trying to scope out something else to eat. With a slight groan, she closed it. No matter how much food was stocked anywhere, she could never find anything to completely fill her tummy, so she just walked back to the cabinet she was leaning on, and pulled herself up to sit on it. "So." She started, leaning forward and resting her elbows on her knees, holding her head up with her hands. "How strict do you guys think the rules are here?" Though, like any other school, there must be rules. But they don't mean anything, they're just optional in her mind.

❥ 。∙ . With ♦ Troy and Fae
                                          ❥ 。∙ . General thoughts ♦ I wonder if I could fit in the fridge.

[OCC:]Yaay. :3

Angry Derpaderpa
                                          oitnb

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out