Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cloud Strife001
Jack sputters a little as water splashes into his mouth "HOLY!" he shout s but stops as he sees ti was just a girl jumping in

-oops,sorry!-she said and swam up to him to apoligise-i didnt see you there.-
Jack moves his hair out of his face "Its ok" he says semi-glaring with his yellow eyes..i gotta go back to my dorm anyway...hope your going to the concert later..." ((Gotta go..cyall for now!))
Cloud Strife001
Jack moves his hair out of his face "Its ok" he says semi-glaring with his yellow eyes..i gotta go back to my dorm anyway...hope your going to the concert later..." ((Gotta go..cyall for now!))

((ok!bye))-I am are you in it?-she said with a giggle
((k bye))

kotori passes the pool on her way to the track
Name: Pugz
grade: 11
dorm: 212
Personality: Tomboyish, likes to fight n stand up for others weaker than her, can be quiet but is usually loud, likes to sing (thinks she cant but she can), works hard in subjects that interests her
Looks:
User Image
Bio: Lived in a bar with her guardian Howard, she knows nothing about her parents.
Jack nods "Im the bassist for the Desert Rats" ((read char description..))
kotori gets to the track and sees no ones around"perfect"she says to her self and starts stretching before she practices
Cloud Strife001
Jack nods "Im the bassist for the Desert Rats" ((read char description..))

((i know i just said that for the thread)) Cool!I guess i'll see you play then because now Im going. wink
((SONNOFABITCH! i got hacked >.<.....hey its cloud....now im pissed stressed oh well whatever......guess we'll just have to continue sweatdrop ))

Jack just grins "yeah, got your tickets already?"
Name : Raquel
grade :11
dorm# 214
personality: quiet, sad looking(she's not really, but she's the type no one ever wanted to get to know. she's actually really sweet and dedicated to whatever she does.) Artist, can be seen around campus drawing in her sketchbook.
look: long white hair, usually keeps it pulled back at the base of the neck. Bangs that fall everywere and are about to her cheeks in length. one of her eyes is usually covered. her eye color is a deep ocean blue.
desc? : perfers to be left alone. She lost her entire family(mom, dad, little brother) in a house fire at six and has been living with her nasty hag like gradmother since.
Raquel sits far up in the stands drawing the lone figure streaching on the track.
Jack swims to the edge while waiting for the girls answer
Name:Nic
grade:11th
dorm#:316
personality:A quiet and mysterious person.It takes him a while to get used to and begin to talk to people.He mostly lifts weights and boxes to relive the built up feelings that he has inside
look: He's about 6'2" 135 lbs with a muscular build,a scar over his right eye and wings tattoed on his back
Histroy: He's been an orphan since he was 4. He doesn't know what happened to his parents and no foster family could keep him for longer than a week so now he lives on his own.He's talented in boxing and music and is one helluva soccer player.

He walks up to the school his face showing no expression and his mp3 player blazes in his ears.
a small drop of rain hits her sketch book, smearing one of the sketches. "Guess I'd better go inside."
Gathering her things, she heads for the gym. hoping to be alone

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces