GIMME GOLD!!! 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
< 1 2 3 4

User Image

νιηcєηт ναℓєяι

ƒєєℓιηg : INTERRUPTED
∂σιηg MEETING THE GANG
ωιѕн ι: HAD SOMETHING TO EAT

Vincent eyes the newcomer as he moved to perch himself behind him on his beds. It wasn't the eyes of the wary prey, let's just get that straight. It was more of an observant owl, waiting patiently to see what happened next. He released a soft smirk as the young man touched his throat and pulled him in to a not-so-casual embrace, and whispered to him, hot breath caressing his nape. This cocky stranger was goading him, already, and Vincent had a small amount of difficulty in suppressing his grin. "Feeling adventurous?" the stranger pressed. Adventure. Sure, why not?

Vincent slid his hands up his body, slowly, until his fingertips touched the strangers, then moved a little further back, to slide over the strangers shoulders. The blonde looked over his shoulder at the rather excited looking youth, from beneath lengthy lashes, and he smiled suggestively. "I could ask the same about you," he cooed, before tightening his grip on the man's shoulders. With a certain amount of force and impressive swiftness, Vincent pulled on Adam's shoulder, moving him just enough to where the man was no longer behind him, and positioned himself over him, pinning the cocky b*****d to the mattress, flashing him a rather challenging grin. "Don't think you can get the upper hand on me," Vincent warned, his eyes narrowed slightly, one hand releasing it's grip on his new friend's wrist to touch his cheek gently with the back of his fingers. "Whatever adventures you've got in your mind, remember, I'm the captain here."

Rather abruptly, Vincent's misadventures, and therefore the atmosphere was invaded by the sounds of struggling in the hallway. The blonde glanced over at a dark blonde carrying a long haired lamb over his shoulder, and he moved aside, just in time to have the sack of meat thrown into his room. He raised his eyebrow at the intrusion, only a little bit irritated, but he got over it quickly, and turned his attention to the lamb. Fleece aside, the human appeared to be a girl, but if so, she radiated androgyny, and to be honest, Vincent was never really good at these things. The newcomer had an aura of mysticism, which drew the blonde's attention for a moment. He leaned in a bit, his eyes narrowing at the clearly distraught prey that was so conveniently brought to him. "Hey, Kitkat," he purred, his syllables laced with unintended menace. "What brings you here? Made a wrong turn?"

chilly_wind's Waifu

Mythical Mystic

User Image

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
                    ZAHRIEL x DELACROIX

Zahriel walked down the hallway with Alex, Jude and the new kid that joined up last minute. It was a group, a group with a vampire that he didn't take kindly to. Before he could make it more than halfway down the hall, Jude stopped to help another student with some school stuff that had spilled. The male was almost tempted to help as well, but the moment that the vampire started helping, he immediately backed off. Jude and the vampire could handle helping while he helped Alex get to the dorms and to where his classes would be when they started. Making sure that Alex was still with him, he continued on his way down to the Sunlight Dorms. Luckily the Sunlight Dorms were a place that vampires didn't dare go and they would be safe there, away from vampires. Zahriel didn't think he could take anymore vampires today. Two was just too many in one day.

Unfortunately, he was not having a good day.

Out of nowhere he felt familiar arms wrap around his neck and a familiar, silky voice cooing in his ear.

"Well well well, if it isn't Zazy from last year~"

Oh crap...

"I practiced something for you over the summer~"

Zahriel was hesitant to see what this vampire had practiced for him. He watched the other display his fire skills, turning a simple flame into a flying dove. Even though the vampire was annoying, he did have to admit, the flame dove was beautiful. Unfortunately, before he could keep the vampire's attention, he turned toward Alex and immediately did something similar to the human. "Adam!" the male protested, moving to break the two up. However, Adam, had ceased his flirtatious behavior as soon as he had started. The moment Adam left, Zahriel felt his muscles relax. Adam was a vampire that he had refused advances of the previous year. Apparently the guy had not received the hint to leave him alone.

“Is...is he always like that? I mean...”

Zahriel turned toward Alex and patted his head. "That's Adam and, yes, he's always like that, unfortunately. It's in his nature. Don't be surprised if he tries to get in your pants within the next week," he joshed playfully. Brushing off the rest of the encounter with Adam, the rather unpleasant encounter, Zahriel began leading Alex toward the dorms again.

"Hello, Zee."

...of course, as life would have it, he wouldn't make it more than a few feet before being interrupted again. By another vampire. Could today get any worse?

The male turned toward the man who had called toward him. The all too familiar face of Mason inched toward him and showing way too much affection for his liking today. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, good to see you too Mason. Would you just leave us be and-"

Mason then did something that Zahriel could never predict. The vampire picked Alex up and threw him over his shoulder, then bolted down the hallway. The human stood there, shocked before realizing what was happening and chased after him. "Mason, put him down!" Unfortunately, due to Mason being a vampire, ran faster that Zahriel did and he was losing ground by the minute. Turning the corner, he heard Mason call for Adam. What did Adam have to do with this? Then Mason tossed Alex like a sack of flour over to Adam to continue the little keep-the-human-away-from-the-cat.

What the hell was going on?

"Adam! Put Alex down! Now!" Zahriel couldn't use his summoning ability on the run, which made the chase all that more difficult. How could he get Alex back when he was trying to get him back from vampires? [********]

Lukan Wolf

StrawberryFireworks

Itz_turtle's Wife

Dangerous Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Izumi Kenith Canwell

~An Outcast From A Different World~

MOOD: Cant breath/ashamed/better
WITH: Jude
WHERE In Dorm 3/ in hall

Zane let his hand slide to his neck as he took a deep breath. He felt ashamed. Ashamed for letting his guard down. It was a lesson that he relearned. He loved his old childhood friend and ended up biting him. Now he cares about Specs. The first person to be kind to him after a long life of loneliness, privation and he almost bit him.

Zane felt a pat and looked down at Specs.

Why was he so nice to Zane when he was about to bite him?

Why did he still want to be around him?

Zane looked at him and smiled very softly. He was still kind and gentle as when they met. It was as if it never happened. Specs eyes looked softer and Zane noticed he was worried. Not for him self but for Zane. "Don't worry about me Specs. I'll be fine you cutie~" Some how looking at Specs made him relax and even thou his strong sent. He couldn't hurt a cutie like Specs. Just looking at Specs as cute as ever shifting his feet around. He was as cute as a kitten.

"You are the one who's helping me out the most...You cutie~" Zane smiled and placed his hand on his head softly. Then turned toward the window, there was still light out. "Going out would be a great idea! Its would help a lot." Zane walked to the door and opened it bowing as to say "after you" Then slowly looked up at Specs. "I just didn't know you'd ask me out so suddenly!~ Zane smiled teasing him. "So were are you taking me?~ It is our first date after all~" Zane joked trying to revive the atmosphere. It was his fault for losing control and he wanted to have a good time with Specs.

Quote:
ciandera

Road Kizakame's Husband

President Fatcat

User Image

Jude was calm, extremely calm actually. In his mind, Izumi was just helping him out. There was nothing weird about it. He was sort of surprised though. Was his room smelly? Or maybe stuffy? Anyway, Izumi had to open his window. That was alright, whatever made him feel the most comfortable.

Jude listened carefully as Izumi explained himself. He watched with no real expression as his neck was tilted. Izumi's hands were cold, but it felt sort of nice. Even if the vampire saw his past, he probably wouldn't get far. He passed out as far he knew. His parents had to find him lying in the forest. He couldn't remember anything of the incident.

He looked down at his neck. Izumi's fangs were really close... He figured Izumi had enough self control to not bite him. It would be a bad first day if he got bitten by a vampire on the first day. He laughed softly. Yeah, it would be rather a mood ruiner. Yet Izumi was looking very intently at his neck.

"Izumi!"

Jude said with surprise when the vampire threw himself onto the dresser. Misty red eyes? Had he made Izumi hungry? He had not meant too. Jude looked at Izumi with sad eyes. He got to the vampire's side, rubbing his back. Even when the other stood up he starred at him with worry.

"It's alright. Please do not worry about it. It had been my fault for being careless. I should have taken your feeling into account. I had not meant to harm you."

Jude looked at his feet, shifting nervously.

"But thank you for helping me. I am in your debt."

Jude looked up at him and gave a soft smile.

"Would you like to walk around campus? It might be fun."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                            User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXxXXXXXUser Image

Mood: Embarrassed Speaking With:Izumi Thoughts: That was scary.

ooc:

limpa10

Itz_turtle's Wife

Dangerous Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

"It is slowly eating me away"

"Like an acid on my skin."

Where : In halls
With Who : Piercy?
Mood :Surprised, jealousy

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Zane woke up as light shun in his eyes. "Master Danjoy. Time to wake up." His butler said as he opened the room curtains. Zane didn't mind sun, but today is a school day and everything is horrible on a school day. Zane moved around in his sheets as he sat up and stretched. "Here is your morning mineral water, and for today's breakfast, Our daily blood shakes, and Monthly vitamins." Zane winched he hated the blood shakes, That were synthetic, and monthly vitamins. He had the shakes once a week and pills once a month. He drank them because lately he has been under house arrest. He isn't allowed to feed of humans or vampires for 6 months. Zane had been in a weak state but has managed with blood capsules and the blood he forces his butler and maids to give up. Zane sat on the side of his bed and got up taking he glass of water. It tasted like sewer water to him. Anything but blood and flesh tasted like s**t. He almost threw up. You'd think after 6 months of drinking it he'd get use to it. No it just tasted worse every time. He contained him self from breaking the glass by throwing it. He did it a couple times before but today he was extra weak. He was having difficulties standing up and using his powers were out of the question.

"I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!" he screamed finally throwing the glass. It smashed into the wall by the butler, he didn't flinch. "Give me blood. Or ill force it out of you..." he said growling and snarling at his butler. "Master Danjoy...I have a strict policy, after last weeks disaster. Mistress and Mr. Danjoy prohibited me on feeding you." Zane screamed and charged at his butler but didn't have enough strength to tackle him. "I don't care if I killed a maid. Your here to serve me! Now serve me!" He yelled so sudden and loud it made the butler flinch. Zanes lips curled up into a grin. He loved to feel rush of causing fear. "That's right...unless you want me to kill you as well. Serve me." The butler shaken by the red death eyes Zane gave him. He tilted his neck toward him. Zanes teeth shot out. The butler looked away scared of his distorted look. The look of a ravenous beast.

Zane walked out of his room feeling the power crawl threw his veins. He smirked slinging his back pack on his back and putting his sun glasses on as he left his room. "Don't worry I didn't drink you dry. Zane wiped the blood from his lip. "Now drive me to school." Zane walked toward the front door grabbing his suitcases. The moans of the butler from his room symbolized as an answer to his request. Yes, Master

Pulling up to the big gates of the Academy Zane smirked. The smell of living was thick. "Oh what a fest I will be having..." Zane turned his view from the school to his butler. Weak and tired trying to unpack his things. Zane smiled and then played dumb. "Whats wrong? Here I'll help you~" He grabbed a suitcase and dropped it. "whoops! I must still be weak. take them to my dorm." The butler just looked at Zane with sad eyes. He bulled him a lot and they both knew it. Zane enjoyed it, but his butler despised it. He knew all his tricks and knew Zane would demand this. He was to spoiled. The butler grabbed the suitcases and followed Zane. Walking by the human dorms Zane stopped. It was a familiar smell. He looked up at the opened window. "A human? With that smell? No...there's a Vampire in there..." He tried to think of who it was. He shot his look back at the window with a look of surprise and confusion "IZUMI?!" Zane turned to his butler and handed him a paper with his dorm number. "Leave them outside the door! " Zane ran toward the human dorms but then stopped. "Izumi?.." He looked around, there was a boy with white hair that looked very exited. He had Izumis sent on him. Why? He ran after the boy with white hair and yelled. "HEY! KID!" Trying to get his attention, he was still a bit weak to start running but he needed to know. Where was Izumi.

"This is what I deserve...Loneliness"

[Is the lime to hard to see?]
Quote:
XanimequeenX

Fashionable Puppy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

AND AS THESE DAYS WATCH OVER TIME xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthese thoughts of endless nightsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
THESE DAYS WATCH OVER YOU TONIGHTxxxxx

Mason sat up suddenly, popping into a half sitting, half reclining position as he braced himself on his hands and leaned backwards, looking around to get his bearings, before grinning and rolling his neck to pop the joints. He yawned widely and let his head fall back as he watched through sleep laden eyes, the dust motes drifting through the lights that filered down through the slates to create hazy beams in the dim light underneath the bleachers. It took a few minutes for him to wake up enough to remember why he had decided to nap under the bleachers. A combination of arriving late last night, an open window, a convenient hiding spot and a lack of desire to go to the headmaster’s office at that point in time. His desire to go was not any stronger now that he was awake either, but it was, sadly, a necessary task; one better done sooner, rather than later at that.

With another large yawn, Mason stood and scooped up his duffel, inhaling and letting the grin that had disappeared with thoughts of the headmaster and his last year here return as the familiar tastes and scents of one of his favorite rooms filled his lungs. There was a bounce in his steps as he excited out the side of the bleachers and made his way towards the changing rooms, which where a convenient place for him to shower and stash his stuff, as he didn’t fancy lugging it around the campus until he had a place to be.

A shower and change of clothes later and May felt ready to face the day, or, well, the headmaster to be more precise. He left his light blue polo shirt untucked from the black slacks and his new black converse made a slightly squeaky noise that he made no effort to silence as he crossed the gymnasium floor. After all, not only was he alone in the room, but there were few who would bother to hunt an apex predator in a school full of them. The thought had his mind flashing towards his great-whatever-grandnephew.

Mason forced the thought from his mind, rather slipping one of the ear buds connected to his phone into his ear and selecting a random playlist. ‘What I really need is a good distraction,’ May decided as he left the gym and entered the school proper. The main hall was slightly darker than the others, something that always tended to bring out the more playful side of the vampire. In his distracted state he almost turned down the hall towards the human rooms, a deliciously sweet smell beckoning him like the savory chocolate he had favored when he was human. He stopped himself just short of the hall and watched, instead an interesting set of group interactions, that left two humans, one new and one faintly familiar, alone in the hall. He watched them for a moment, racking his mind for the shorter human’s name…’Z..oh, yeah, Zee!’ Or, well, something similar, but May was sure he could pass with Zee.

May pushed off the wall and padded behind the pair, taking care to step carefully. “Hello, Zee,” May crooned as he all but pounced on the shorter human, bending and draping himself over the shorter body. “Back for another year? How delightful.” May nuzzled the top of the shorter boy’s head before turning to look at the new kid. “Hi, the name is Mason, Mase, May, I answer to variations.” May said standing and offering a grin and his hand. “What’s yours?”

‘A hunting we will go. A hunting we will go. We’ll catch a boy and make him our toy. A hunting we will go.’ May sang to himself unintentionally humming the tune out loud, an idea forming in his mind. “Oh, hey, nice cat, I didn’t know we could have pets.” May said, inching closer to the new kid. Mason hummed the tune once more, his grinned taking up a mischievous air. “You smell good by the way, like cinnamon. I think I might keep you.” May slid closer and wrapped his arms around the human inhaling the tangy sweet. “Catch a boy and make him our toy.” May sang softly as he yanked Alex up and threw the boy over his shoulder, rather like a sack of potatoes.

It wasn’t until Alex was over his shoulder, and May had regained his balance, that he noticed the cat. Now that he really looked at the thing, it was big, it was really big, and it didn’t look happy. ‘Running would be the smart thing to do.’He thought moments before turning and running down the hall.

‘This might not have been one of my best ideas.’ May thought as he adjusted his grip on the wriggling body draped over his shoulder. “Stop moving before I drop you or something. I promise that would hurt, and is there any way you can call off that damn cat.” May said as he was forced to adjust his grip once more, rounding the corner and heading down the Moonlight Dorms Hall. ‘Adam had better be here.’

“Adam!” May yelled picking up his pace a tad as the cat yowled behind him. ‘Thank god,’ May thought as the vampire in question stepped out into the hall. “Catch,” May said tossing Alex to Adam and spinning around to face the cat, chuckling.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCan you stake my heart? Can you stake my heart?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxi'll never let them hurt you, not tonight

Lukan Wolf

Black Iris Lagoon

With: None->Zee, Alex, Cat->Alex, Cat, Adam
Where: Gym->Main Hall->Moonlight Dorm Hall
Thinking:'That was Fun!'
OOC: Hope that works. Daniel will come later, I have post for other rps to post first.

Itz_turtle's Wife

Dangerous Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Izumi Kenith Canwell

MOOD: Embarrassed/helpful/cant breath
WHERE In Dorm 3

Izumi looked at Specs as he talked and walked taking his glasses off and rubbing his eyes. Specs was more handsome then he thought. He knew specs was cute, but he had strange colored big eyes. He smiled as he noticed these things and slouched. Placing his elbows on his legs and letting his hands hang. "I have, Math, English, Science, History and Vampire History and then Kendo and Track and field," Izumi smiled and nodded "Ask me anything Specs! Im here to please you~" he said bowing his head and spreading his arms out. Izumi smiled as he watched Specs lift his hair. Izumi bit his lip feeling embarrassed he noticed "oh you saw that..." with a shy smile, he placed his hand on the back of his neck and rubbed it, trying to rub the embarrassment away. "No wonder you were checking me out so intensely~" he said teasing "you almost made me believe I was just that good looking, but it was you trying to see if I was real." He said smiling with a little chuckle. Izumi stood up and looked at Specs neck, he knew how soft his skin was and how warm it was, with blood running threw his body. It made his throat dry so, he swallowed and turn away. "Let me just open a window..." he said hesitating as walked to the window and he opened it. With his back facing Specs. With him not looking he opened the window and took in deep breaths of the fresh air quickly and turned. As if nothing happen he talked walking to Specs

"From what I saw in the hall..." he said placing his hand on Specs chin turning it softly to look at the wound. He was right his skin was soft and so warm it made him want to get close and wrap his hands around him "I thought you were bit. but in reality! I wont be able to tell until I bit you. I can only see what you have seen unconsciously, and conscious state. In other words things you cant remember or forgotten. Unless you were knocked out or asleep. I cant see that." Izumi laughed and rambled on and then stopped him self getting on topic again "But I don't think that's a root, just look!" Izumi without thinking got close and placed his lips on Specs neck. opening his mouth and placing his hand on the boys neck. Matching up the bite mark. It wasn't the same, Izumis mouth was bigger then he bite but it matched pretty well. Izumi suddenly felt a stabbing in his chest and everything suddenly became stronger, the boys sent, the boys heat and his softness. Even the beats of the boys heart became loud and penetrated his ear drums. Izumi instantly he felt his fangs shoot out of his gums but he was quick enough to move away from Specs. He backed up hitting the dresser. As he covered his mouth coughing and looking at Specs with his misty red eyes. Izumi, trying to control his now deep hunger for him. Breathed harshly and backed away. Its been so long since the taste of fresh blood. Human blood. He hunted animals but it was never the same not even close to the superior taste of human blood. His body knew it and wanted it begged for it every time. Izumi just couldn't listen to that body he was cursed with. He never asked to be a vampire. With sadden eyes ashamed he almost bit Specs he gripped his hand and collapsed to his knees. Coughing at the intense thirst he gripped the floor. It was his mistake. An idiotic mistake that could have never happen. He was too comfortable and too curious.

Coughing he slowly regained his control and sat on the ground "I'm sorry about that, I wasn't thinking. I haven't been this close to a human in a very long time. Even when I was close. I wasn't this attracted to someones blood. " Izumi got up and ran his hands threw his hair feeling pathetic he lost control for a second. Years of training his thirst and a small cutie made him feel like he had no training at all. Was this small boy something else then just a human. His sent was so intoxicating and his blood so tempting to take. Why was he so attracted to this boy. Why was he attracted to him and his blood.

Quote:
ciandera

In a relationship with Cyberweasel89

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Alex Moon

A girl stuck in a guy's body

Alex inwardly sighed slightly in relief. Okay, he wasn’t being rude. First impressions and all. Actually, scratch that. Yes, he may be a bit worried about making a good impression, but that never was at the forefront of his mind. He was raised to be polite and respectful to others. Then there was his shyness to factor in as well. In other words, it was common for him to worry about getting on someone’s bad side, or accidentally hurting or bothering someone. But that was only when meeting someone, or someones, new. The more he got to know someone, the less such a worry happened.

When Zahriel pushed off the wall, Alex made sure to keep in time with him. Yet became a little confused when the blue haired teen paused for a moment. Why did he stop? And then he pointed behind him. Alex turned to look. It was a blond with a lot of piercings. Yet blond looked friendly. Besides, you should never judge. Even if the person was a vampire. You can always be wrong.

The witch wizard smiled warmly at blond as he waved at him. But his attention was stolen by a slight noise. He turned to look and saw that that a teen with very light mousy brown hair had tripped. Oh dear. He was about to head over to him, but Jude beat him to the punch. “Sure, if that’s okay. I’ll see you later.” Alex waved goodbye before falling into step with Zahriel. He turned his attention to the blond vampire, only to find that he went off somewhere. Well he did say something about having to get his dorm key first. Probably his schedule too.

He and Zahriel walked in silence for a bit. He wondered what to talk about. Silence never really settled well with him, but he didn’t know what to talk about with the other. Perhaps about the school? Ask about the vampires? That seemed like a good topic to start off with. But before he could even open his mouth, a person with silver hair wrapped his arms around the human’s neck. Then showed off his pyro skills, shaping a flame from a lighter into a dove. Okay, that was impressive. Alex could preform some elemental magic, but mostly aquatic and earth ones. Wind he could manage some, but fire, not so much. He wasn’t all that good with fire. Probably because he wasn’t in tune with the fire element. He was too laid-back and mellow for it.

He opened his mouth to ask the new comer about his fire based skill, but was left gaping like a fish when the silver haired teen moved from Zahriel to wrap his arms around his neck. Too close. Too close! “I...that is...umm...” The witch wizard sputtered as he went bright red. For someone shy like him, having a guy, a hot guy at that, be so close while touching him, was too much for him. He looked just like a tomato at the moment while internally panicking. The other was too close. He was way too close!

Then he let go of Alex and backed off. The other was just messing with him? Seriously?! Then what was the new comer like when serious. Wait, scratch that, he probably didn’t want to know. His face was red enough as it was. He didn’t need more blood rushing to his head.

“Is...is he always like that?” He asked after the other left. It seemed like the silver haired teen knew Zahriel, so the blue haired teen must know him. Right? Or maybe he didn’t? “I mean...” Alex trailed off unsure. He needed more time to get his bearings back. That sudden encounter was just too much for him. Way too much for him. So much so that he barely noticed when another student wondered on to them. He didn’t pay the new student much attention. He was too busy trying to make his blush go away.

Meanwhile, Horrors' fur was standing on end. How dare that leech so intimately touch his master like that. How. Dare. He! The feline wanted to go chase after the vampire and claw his eyes out. but doing so would leave witch vulnerable, so he didn't. Yet, if that leech tried to get near his master again, he would swiftly sink his fangs and claws into that damn b*****d sorry hide.

Black Iris Lagoon

ciandera

sweetums-chan

Road Kizakame's Husband

President Fatcat

User Image

Jude was unsure about how to feel of Izumi's reaction. On one hand, he was glad the other did not feel uncomfortable. On the other he believed Izumi had gotten the wrong impression. He had not meant to 'check him out' in the way the vampire was implying. He had just been a little curious about... well Izumi being a vampire.

Jude stepped back as the other got closer, but ran out of room to move back any farther. He was not sure how to interpret this. Was Izumi going to bite him? He closed his eyes, expecting some sort of piercing feeling. None came though, nothing at all like that. Rather it was the feeling of cold hands and cool metal. Jude opened his eyes to see Izumi have a strange look on his face. Was he okay...? He was about to touch the other's head before Izumi moved back to sit back on the bed. Um... alright but his heart was beating a mile a second. He really thought Izumi was going to bite him. In a way, he was happy that he didn't but also, just a little bit, disappointed. He wanted to know what if felt like.

The short boy sat next to the blonde vampire, softly rubbing his own neck due to the weird lingering sensations. Classes? He reached in his pocket and pulled out his schedule. He hadn't really gotten a chance to look at it yet.

"Science, math, history then lunch. After that is english, mechanical science, and P.E. How about you?"

He asked as he stood up to place his glasses on the desk. He rubbed his eyes some, trying to push the tired away. It was not working well though. He gave a sigh and sat back down, rubbing the back of his head.

"And um... would you mind giving me a hand with something? Since I caught you looking..."

Jude pushed his hair back to expose the two marks on his neck. Since Izumi is a vampire, he might know if this was a vampire bite or just a well placed tree root injury.

"Do you think I was bitten before? I was never sure since until about an hour ago, I thought vampires were nothing more then fairy tales."

Mood: Neutral Speaking With:Izumi Thoughts: Hm

ooc:

limpa10

Itz_turtle's Wife

Dangerous Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Izumi Kenith Canwell

MOOD: Curious / Charismatic/Exited/ Nervous
WHERE In his dorm/ dorm 3

Izumi followed the smaller boy, Specs, as he led him to a dormitory. With his hands in his pocket, playing with his rings. He wondered if he was even allowed into the Day time dorms? He would have known this information if he'd gone to the Headmaster. Izumi ran his hands threw his hair frustrated about that thought. Shaking his hair around he groaned. Trying to focus on anything, just anything! to change his recent thoughts. He scanned everywhere and something caught his eyes. Something on Specs. He slid his hands from his head, to his neck, clasped them, and let them hang on his neck. There were two little holes on Specs neck. Was he bit by a vampire? Or was it a childhood accident? It was more of a scar tissue, So it had to be deep and old. Izumi gazed at them softly wondering what had happen. Then Specs stopped and Izumi hesitated, letting his hands slip into his pockets. He shuffled fast, then stood still and looked at a random speck on the ceiling. Faking that he wasn't staring at Specs.

Izumi peeked over at Specs as he opened his dorm and finally took a breath and turned. His room was very simple. Poking his head into the dorm, he smiled big. It has been a very, very long time since he had been in a room. Izumi passed Specs his bag with an unstoppable smile. Like a little kid at an amusement park. As Specs placed the bag on the bed. He watched it soft lay. "Hello, bed!!!" Izumi did a body slam on the bed as he bounced he laughed and sat up. "I cant believe we will be getting beds!!" He smiled big at Specs and noticed Specs was closer to him. His big smile slowly melted. His heart skipped as he got close and he swallowed. Its been a long time since he had been this close to human. Specs touched his face and he just stared in his strange colored eyes. The sent of a human was always so graceful and sweet. Specs moved his face in every direction and it made Izumi smirk as he looked at him. Specs was examining him very close. It didn't help that the human gave off a beautiful sent. Once Specs finished examining him he blushed a bright pinkish red. All these things exited Izumi.

"Uncomfortable?" Izumi chuckled and laid back looking at Specs "The way you check me out is cute." He joked and smiled big as he slowly stood up from the bed. Getting closer to him, he placed his hand on Specs head. Following his smooth hair down to his neck. He no longer had a big childish smile. He looked like he was conflicted, confused, but at the same time relaxed. The humans heat and embarrassment only made his sent stronger. Izumi suddenly needed to get closer. He didn't understand why this boys sent made his mind go blank. Or why his sent drove him closer, like it was calling to him. He wanted to feel his heat, to feel his sent fill his lungs. Izumi got closer to his neck and ran his hand down the side of Specs neck. Izumis nose and lip rings caressed his neck as Izumi took a soft breath. This was dangerous and Izumi knew it. He didn't drink human blood. He choose not to ever since the incident with his friend. Not only that was the danger. But Specs sent exited him. Izumi felt his mouth go dry and hunger grow. This is when he started to take control again of himself. He slowly took breath and pulled away with a smile to cover up his need. "Your so cute when you blush!~ I just had to tease you more!~" Izumi smiled and sat back down on the bed. "What are your classes by the way?" He tried to change the subject and tried to get his mind off the intoxicating sent Specs gave off. In the hall there was open windows and long halls. but in this box with closed doors and windows his sent was everywhere, no way of escaping his sent. This was a challenge for Izumi but a challenge he has trained to deal with.

Quote:
ciandera

Road Kizakame's Husband

President Fatcat

User Image

It was a shame that Percy left. It had been nice speaking with him. Jude waved at the adorable guy and looked at Izumi who had taken his bag. Wow, that was nice of him! Even though there was really no need. He had been fine... it had just been a bit heavy. Nothing he could not have handled himself. But since it was offered in kindness there was no helping it he supposed. He did not want to seem ungrateful.

Jude raised an eyebrow. Izumi wanted to go to his dorm? Well alright. He was dorm number 3 and it did not take long for him to figure out where it was. He unlocked the door to his room and smiled. It was nice, simple and pleasant. He put down the bag he had carried. Looking at Izumi, he closed the door to his room. Well now was a good time for him to be inquisitive.

Jude took his bag from Izumi, placing it on his bed. With that done he gently took a hold of the vampire's face, starring rather intently. He moved the other's head slowly from side to side, up and down. Besides lower skin temperature and paler skin, there was nothing on the skin that could point to being a vampire. He let go, getting a full over glance at Izumi.

"If teeth is the only thing..."

He softly mumbled different things going through his head before stopping. A large blush ran across his face. s**t, he had let his curiosity take over him.

"I-i'm sorry Izumi. I didn't mean to be strange or make you feel uncomfortable..."

This was so embarrassing.

Mood: Embarrassed Speaking With:Izumi Thoughts: I'm sorry...

ooc:

limpa10

chilly_wind's Waifu

Mythical Mystic

User Image

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
                            CALIGO x BLACKBOURNE

It had proven to be an interesting first car ride. Cars were new to the vampire that sat in the back of a four-door BMW. The leather seats, wood accents, sound of the engine and feeling like he was floating were all marvels to him. Outside of the window, he watched the city pass by. Large buildings towered over the road, casting their shadow below. Everything was so new, but it was also very frightening. There were barely any trees around. The part of the world that he was comfortable with was nowhere to be seen. The male felt felt his anxiety kick into overdrive. Since his heart stopped beating the moment he drank human blood, having anxiety wasn't possible. But the years before that moment just stuck with him. He clenched the large leather bag that was next to him to calm down. Inside the bag was his bow, the one that his father had made for him and the tool he used to obtain his supply of animal blood. It was a simple long bow, but it was made to withstand rapid fire. It seemed even his father had an inkling as to what he was. A smile crossed his lips as he remembered times before the vampires. As the car stopped, he snapped back to reality. Looking out the window, he was surprised. No longer were they in the city, they were actually outside the city limits. There were more trees here and the male actually was relieved. The door next to him opened and the familiar hand of Shaehan was extended toward him.

"Ready to go, Caligo?"

Caligo nodded and took the other vampire's hand, exiting the car. An umbrella was held over their heads, blocking out the sun. The sun didn't both Caligo as much, as long as it was in small quantities, but Shaehan was more sensitive. Grabbing the bow from the seat, he looked around, taking everything in. His main items had been delivered a couple days prior to his arrival, so the only things left was his bow and a hard-case suitcase that was refrigerated that held a good supply of animal blood. The supply could definitely hold him off for a week, maybe two. Shaehan had grabbed the suitcase from the trunk and handing it to him. He then knelt down in front of Caligo and rested his free hand on his shoulder. "I know this is a new experience and probably a scary one," Shaehan paused, looking Caligo in the eyes. Caligo nodded, making him chuckle. "You're not the only vampire here, there are others. And if you need anything, my number is in that phone I gave you yesterday. You just have to press number two and dial, and you'll instantly reach me, okay?" Caligo nodded again and suddenly hugged Shaehan, trying to hold back a stream of tears. Shaehan had become like an older brother to Caligo and he was going to miss him dearly. Pulling away, he grabbed his bags, said his goodbyes, and headed up the walkway to the school.

Entering the school, he could already hear the multitude of conversations going on, the sound rebounding off of the walls, extending the range it could travel. Caligo could barely stand it, but then he remembered that Shaehan had loaded his phone with music and had given him earbuds that would help block out the noise. Reaching into his pocket, he quickly found the earbuds and plugged them into his phone, then he accessed his music like Shaehan had showed him yesterday and immediately began playing some heavy rock. Instantly he could tell the difference; no more loud conversations, he was in his own little world now. Silently he thanked Shaehan for the music and earbuds. Once he was satisfied that he could only hear the music, he proceeded down the hallway in search of the Headmaster's office. All around him he saw vampires and humans alike. It was odd to see humans and vampires commingling without hesitation.

Caligo searched for what seemed like at least an hour for the Headmaster's office with no avail. With normal people, someone would have asked for directions already, but Caligo detested talking to others for the most part. In his head he could hear Shaehan silently scolding him for being so shy and telling him to just ask someone for directions. Spotting a young boy, with outrageous blue hair, he decided to try his luck. "Excuse me, could you direct me to the Head-" he couldn't even finish his sentence.

"Another one?" the other male sighed before turning around and pointing down the hall. "Keep going down this hall and it's going to be the third door on the right. You'll notice it. It's got 'Headmaster' written on a huge plaque next to it. And if you miss that, well, then I feel really sorry for you."

Caligo didn't even waste any time. Nodding to the boy, because expressing his gratitude would most certainly end up with confrontation, he headed down the hall to where the male had pointed. Eventually he came upon the Headmaster's office. Sure enough, there was a huge plaque that said 'Headmaster' next to it. Knocking, he headed in. "Uhm, excuse me? I need my dorm room and key. Oh and I need my schedule." The Headmaster beckoned him to the desk and he complied. The Headmaster handed him his room number with a corresponding key and his class schedule. Caligo was also informed that the school housed both vampires and humans. Even though Caligo already knew that, mainly from the stench of human skin around the school, he didn't show any disrespect. He thanked the Headmaster and headed out.

The Headmaster had given him a general idea of where his dorm was, so he headed down toward the Moonlight Dorms. It didn't take him very long and soon he found his room. Dorm room number 2. Opening the door he was relieved to see that he didn't have a roommate, at least not as of now. Caligo set down his bow case on the left bed and wheeled the suitcase right up next to the bed. He then set off to unpack all of his boxes, putting clothes in the closet and in drawers, while also setting up personal things, like a miniature bow that his sister had made him before the vampire turned her. Once everything was unpacked, Caligo just laid down on his bed and relaxed, taking in what kind of adventures were about to go down.

-YourSecets-'s Significant Otter

Conservative Spirit

10,400 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
Akira Nightwolf
With: No one
Feeling: Empty
Where: The hall

Akira had been driven the long way to school by a close friend of his, it was sort of a silent drive. "Are you sure you're going to be fine, Kir?" Akira looks from the window to his friend Liam. "Of course" Akira smiles "I'm quite excited to be with my own kind."he explains excitedly.
They soon got to the school and parked, "We're here!" Liam announced causing Akira to look up from his book. He bit his lip nervously. "I'll come in with you?" Akira looked at him as a smile spread on his face. "Okay." Akira knew that Liam had gone to this school awhile back. He was an older vampire than Akira of course, except Liam had been a human when he first enrolled.
Akira walked into his new school quietly with Liam next to him, his silver eyes wandering the large place. He wasn't sure where to go exactly or where his dorm was. Liam and Akira just carried his bags down the hall till he found the main office. He walked into the office and to where he figured was the headmasters office. "Hello?" Akira calls out quietly. He was nervous to actually start school here. 'What if they don't like me? What if I'm a loser here?' his thoughts were getting to him and he was about to turn around but Liam gave him a warm smile. Akira watched as the headmaster greeted both of them. Liam knew him, of course. Akira sat quietly in the office as the man spoke. After talking for awhile, he handed him the key. Akira thanked him with a smile and headed out of the room.
Liam and Akira both searched the school for the dorm, "Here it is, Moonlight dorm #7!" Liam announces once again as he grabs the key from Akira. He pushes open the door, his happiness always amazed Akira. They both set the bags in. Akira looked around, it was empty besides a bed, desk, bedside table and lamp. Soon after they decorated a bit, Liam had to leave. Akira was sad, he didn't know anyone here. Liam hugged Akira tightly "Good luck." and with that he left. Akira stood in the dark room for a moment before deciding to give himself a tour of the school. He grabbed his book bag and walked into the hall, glancing up at people here and there, then looking back at his MP3 player.

Greedy Genius

User Image

x x key parx

VAMPIRE

» » shake it up ↴↴
                                                                                                                spacespace AND IT`LL TAKE MORE THAN A DOCTOR TO PRESCRIBE A REMEDY ;;
                                                                                                                spacespace GONNA TAKE MORE THAN A SHOT TO GET THIS POISON OUTTA ME

» » there ain`t no doctor that can cure my disease
                                                                                                                spacespace RED LIGHT YELLOW LIGHT GREEN LIGHT GO

Key could smell blood from Daniel and raised a curious eyebrow as he turned away. It was a natural instinct to be more drawn to the boy after that. "I wasn't going to eat them... Exactly." He smirked. "And they shouldn't be so close minded. I'm a well behaved vampire, I've seen much worse." He stated matter of fact. Which was true. There were so many vampires who just recklessly stuck their fangs into anything that moved.

"Oh dear, I'm sorry. Parents can be so cruel." Key could hear the bitterness in his voice and he frowned slightly. He had not meant to bring up a bad topic. He wondered what was so bad about the family business but felt this was not the time to ask since his view on it did not seem so positive. "I'm glad it wasn't 'too bad.' I didn't know you had a brother, is he as cute as you?" He asked curiously, not even realizing he had just called the male cute. Apparently people did not really like that and it scared them off, especially boys. 'Oh wells.' He thought.

Key shook his head no to Daniel's question. "Nope, I pretty much spent all summer under an umbrella on the coast of France." He shrugged his shoulders like he did this daily. "No romances, sadly." He might have had a 'summer fling,' but that didn't count. "Oh," Was all Key said when Daniel mentioned why he was going to the office. "I guess that's important, not as important as talking to me, but I'll let you go." Key smiled playfully.

Key had turned around when Daniel started walking away, and frowned. He then turned back and jogged after Daniel. He pulled the boys luggage away from it and carried it for him easily. "You looked like you needed help." He stuck his tongue out childishly. "And you can't get rid of me that easily." He laughed softly as he kept pace with the human. "I'll see you to your room, there's some creepy vampires around here and they can't be trusted."

StrawberryFireworks

Itz_turtle's Wife

Dangerous Lunatic

6,700 Points
        • Forum Regular 100
        • Forum Dabbler 200
        • Conversationalist 100
        User Image

Izumi Kenith Canwell

MOOD: Happy/memories/nervouse
        WITH: Percy/Jude
        WHERE In the hall

Izumi shocked and amazed looked at Snowflake as he introduced himself. "Your a senior! Your to adorible to be a Senior!" He said looking at the short boy.Then Izumi turned his head amazed at Specs. "Wait your a Junior!!" Izumi suddenly placed his hands on there head. Still with an amazed face he spoke. "Humans have been eating well these years. Are you sure your not vampires! You guys look so young! Maybe good genes...or...just eating well... WELL CONGRATULATIONS! " He said exited as he placed his hands on his sides. Grinning with emotions he noticed out of the conor of his eye Specs move his bag, and without thinking he took it. "I'll carry if for you." He grinned softly at Specs, as to mean he wasn't going to accept his no at this point. He always did things people didnt expect by his sudden impulses. This is why he was terrified to go to the head masters office.

Izumi eyes doze looked over at the Head Masters office and bit his lip, were his ring was, and flicked it. He would have to go to get his key. But he didn't want to go alone. If Izumi went with someone maybe his impolse to jump the head master wouldn't be so strong. What if the opposite happened, and it exited him more. Izumi didn't know what to do. So, he shook his head and looked over at jude confused. Why he pointed at his teeth? Then Izumi realized it. He laughed nervously and ran his hand threw his hair, unconsciously revealing 3 eye brow pirceings and a two dots on his bridge of his nose, symbolizing he had a piercing There too. "well about that...I'm frighten to go there...."he said softly chuckling. That man is just too good looking to be real. Izumi gladly changed the subject "I give everyone nicknames...I have a thing wih remebering names, it is difficult for me." He started to remeber about his life in he last city he was in. A man, he was Izumis "lover". Not much a lover as more of a "regular customer". He was the last man to call by his name. His real name. The only way for him to remeber a mans name is if theres a strong memory attached with that person. There was becaues from that day he still remebers the name "Zane...Zane Jeremy Danjoy" it's sick for him to rember his full name. He slept with many but never someone as messed and insane. Izumi picked at his shoulder.

He snapped out of it gratefully as he heard the voice of Snowflake talk, he understood 5% of what the cutie said. He laughed, not at snowflake but at him self. It was surprising he lost his knowledge of old english. In fact he never thought to use it anymore. He felt like a parent trying to remeber how to do exponents. While he still tryed to comprehend what snowflake was trying to say he was already walking away. "Uhh! Wait!...I'll...Go with you..." He was to late. Snowflake was already in the head masters office. Damn his desires. He looked over at specs and scrunched his lips together. Then sighed softly and smirked at him. "Umm...Why dont we go to your dorm. I'll help you carry your things." Izumi said trying to avoid going into the headmasters office. He didn't know how long he could avoid contact with the yummalicious headmaster but he'll try his best. Maybe tonight he'll jump in threw his window, or use his pick lock skills on the door to his dorm.

(Im sorry I didnt answer xO and I did this on my phone app. So, idk how long it is...I hope it' not short. I'm sorry if it is! )

Quote:
        XanimequeenX
        Quote:
        ciandera

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items