Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Alex Moon

A girl stuck in a guy's body

Alex looked up at the gothic castle like building in slight trepidation. This was where he would be going to school now. Man, he felt more intimidated then he should be. Then again, he was a going to an all boys boarding school. Him, a girl, going to an all boys school...well technically he wasn’t a girl. Not anymore that is. But still, even if physically he was a guy now he was still a girl emotionally and mentally. That had to count for something...right? It just had too! The whole situation was just unfair!

He was pulled from his thoughts by a ‘meow.’ He looked down at the rather large feline at his feet that looking up at him with concerned bright blue eyes. It looked like his little furry companion was worried about him. Now that made him feel a little bad. “Sorry Horrors, I didn’t mean to worry you. I just go caught up in my thoughts.” He apologized sheepishly, trying to reassure the cait sidhe. The feline just glared up at him in annoyance. It seemed that beast did take to kindly to kind of thoughts he was having earlier. “Alright I get it. I won’t thank anymore depressing thoughts, I promise.” He said in a slight exasperation, but the fur ball had a point. Thinking of the past like that won’t undo whats been done. He just needed to look at the bright side. As long as there is life there is hope.

Happy that its owner finally stopped being depressed, Horrors purred in delight as it affectionately rubbed itself against the human’s legs. Said human just giggled at the feline’s antics. Now to focus at the task at hand. Alex needed to go to the headmaster office to get his schedule and the key to the dorm he would be living in. Hopefully his things would already be in his room. He was told that they would be. It wasn’t like he could lug all of his stuff to his dorm. It would take too much time. Not that he packed a lot, but he would be staying here for the remainder of his high school education. So he did have a bit of stuff, which was way it was real nice of the school to take all of the students belongings, like his own, to their rooms. It just made all the easier to settle in.

He took a deep calming breath before he pushed open the doors and entered...and then kind of regretted it. If the outside was intimidating than the inside was even worse. It was nicely furnished, but real dark inside. Hell, he couldn’t see the next 20 feet ahead of him. It almost seemed like one of those scenes from a horror movie. All in all, it gave him the creeps. Seriously, what was with this place? Maybe he should leave? You know, go get a flashlight and then come back?

He was pulled from his thoughts again by another ‘meow.’ He looked down once again and found Horrors lovingly nuzzling his legs. He softly smiled at that. The feline was trying to cheer him up. That’s right, he wasn’t alone. He had Horrors with him. Not to mention his magic. Though he’d only use that as a last resort. It wasn't a good for a witch, ‘ahem’, for a wizard...well for any magical person to reveal themselves. The Salem Witch Trial were a good example of that. Though times have changed since then...but...never mind. The sooner he got this over with the sooner he could get out of here. With that thought in mind he made his way forward. Nothing bad would happen. Nope, nothing bad would happen at all...hopefully.

chilly_wind's Waifu

Mythical Mystic

User Image

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
                    ZAHRIEL x DELACROIX

A thin ray of sunshine filtered in through cracked blinds onto the soft face of a young male. Beige sheets blanketed him and covered his entire body up to his neck. As he continued to sleep on, a sudden loud bang startled him awake, his body jolting upright. His eyes shot open as he tried to pinpoint the source of the sound. He scanned the room, but found nothing out of place, but he knew he heard something. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes, the male looked over at the clock, sky-blue eyes trying to focus on the LED numbers. As the numbers came into focus, the young man nearly panicked. He completely forgot about school! Sheets flew from his body as he raced out of bed to his closet. Grabbing what was left that hadn't already been sent to the school, the male quickly got dressed. Taking a quick look in the mirror, he ruffled out any tangles in his turquoise-colored hair from the night and proceeded out his bedroom door. He raced down the stairs as quickly as he could, without tripping and falling flat on his face. It wouldn't be a good first impression for his teachers to see a broken nose on the first day of school.

"You better hurry, Zahriel, or else you'll be late!"

Zahriel heard his father calling to him and acknowledged the advice. He quickly grabbed his converse and slipped them over his feet. His school bag was already by the door. Running to the door, he stopped and kissed his father on the check. "Thanks dad! I'll call you later! Tell mom I said bye!" With that he wasted no time grabbing his bag and heading out the door. He raced to the academy as quickly as he could without sweating and soaking his clean clothes. It took him fifteen minutes less than before to get there, which he was grateful for. The large academy almost intimidated him the first time he set foot on the school grounds. The place was enormous. There were so many classes to take, Zahriel almost couldn't decide on which ones to take. Shifting his messenger bag to his other should, he proceeded up through the gates.

First things first. He needed to retrieve his dorm room key and his schedule. The only place he knew that he could do that, was in the headmaster's office. Why? Something to do with getting to know the students, probably. Knowing where he was going, Zahriel made great time getting to the headmaster's office. Knocking, he waited for an acknowledgement of his presence before barging in. "Headmaster," Zahriel said, bowing slightly. "How nice it is to see you again. I came here for my schedule and my dorm room key please." The headmaster smiled and retrieved it from a large pile upon his desk. Guess there were a lot of students this year. Zahriel grabbed the key and his schedule from the headmaster, but stayed for a bit, to converse.

After talking with the headmaster about summer and his current year ambitions, Zahriel said goodbye and headed out toward the dorms, well, the human dorms at least. The one thing that he was not prepared for the first time he attended the school was the learn that it also housed vampires. As in creatures that suck your blood and turn you into one of them. At first it made him uneasy, knowing that anyone of his classmates could be a vampire and could try and bite him at any point. But as he progressed through the year, he realized that almost all of the vampires on campus had really good willpower, or they were getting their blood supply elsewhere. There were humans who voluntarily gave their blood to vampires. Not to be sucked dry, or even to be turned, but to have a closer bond. Zahriel was intrigued by it, but also scared of it.

On his way to the dorms, he accidentally bumped shoulders with another student. Catching himself before he stumbled face first into the floor, he turned around to apologize. "I'm so sorry! I should watch where I'm going, I know." Zahriel bowed in an apologetic manor. When he straightened out, he looked over the student he had bumped into. The first thing he noticed, however, was the cat. It was adorable!

In a relationship with Cyberweasel89

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Alex Moon

Alex paused for a moment. Was he supposed to go left? Or right? He couldn’t really remember. Darn it. He really should have asked for a map instead of directions. Because now that his eyes had adjusted to he darkness, he saw that inside of the building was a lot bigger than he first thought. And now, he was sure that he was lost. He really hoped that he would bump into someone, someone who knew the school well enough to help him get to the Headmaster's office.

He sighed in slight exasperation. “Hey Horrors, did they say go straight, take the second left and then take the third right? Or go straight, take the second left and then take the third left?” He turned to his feline companion for answer. Hopefully the other remembered better than him. The cait sidhe meowed and began to lead the way. The human obediently followed after. It wasn’t like they could get anymore lost.

They only took a handful of steps before they, or more accurately Alex, bumped into someone, literally. The teen slightly stumbled, but was able to easily catch himself. He turned to look at the person that bumped into him. He was relieved that the person was fine. He also noticed that other was shorter than him. He was quite tall. Standing at six feet and two inches and all. Anyway, he also noticed that male was around his age. A fellow student perhaps? It was worth a shot to ask.

“Don’t worry about it.” Alex waved off. “I’m just glad that you’re okay.” Really, he was. He didn’t like seeing people hurt, and was pretty laid back. If it was an accident, then it was an accident. Not need to get huffy about it. But...“Anyway...umm...could you please help me find the Headmaster’s office?” He asked politely yet shyly. “I’m new here and I think that I’m lost.” He really needed a guide. Like, really.

Black Iris Lagoon

chilly_wind's Waifu

Mythical Mystic

User Image

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
                    ZAHRIEL x DELACROIX

Zahriel was relieved when the other replied that he too was alright. Bumping into people wasn't a conscious thing that he did, it just sort of happened. Now that he had confirmed no harm or damage had been done, he figured he'd better get to his dorm. However, the other male quickly asked him something. "Headmaster's office? Yeah, you're almost there. Just continue down the hall and it the third door on your right. And..." Zahriel trailed off. This was a new student, which meant that he probably didn't know where his classes or where the dorms were either. And this school could be confusing enough as it was aside from multiple people giving the same student directions. Looking from the male down to the cat, he chuckled and looked back up. "How about I just show you. And then I can show you around if you'd like. I know where a good majority of the classrooms are and the ones that I don't know, we can have an adventure~" Zahriel wasn't usually this friendly, but something about that cat just brought out the friendliness. He also remembered what it was like trying to find his classes, the headmaster's office and the dorms. Not to mention he was even more unlucky and had to find all of it during the middle of the school year, when everyone was super busy.

"Math and English are roughly in the same area, Science is a little tricky to get to, but I'll show you the best way to get there, and History is on the other end of the school. So, depending on your schedule, you might be running to a few classes," he chuckled. "Oh, I'm Zahriel, by the way," he said, extending his hand out toward the other. "You can call me Zee, or any other non-hurtful nicknames you can come up with~" A smile crossed his lips. It was strange to be so outgoing with someone so early, but for some reason, Zahriel didn't mind.

Out of the corner of his eye, he caught another student, one he knew from last year, a vampire. A vampire that tried to hit on him ever since he transferred to the school. He couldn't remember how many times he rejected the moves. Somehow he wondered if the other still carried a grudge for that.

Focusing back on the other, he pointed with his other hand, down the hall. "Time to go meet the Head of the House?"

Lukan Wolf

Road Kizakame's Husband

President Fatcat

User Image

This had been the worst car ride ever. He had just wanted his mother to take him but no, his father had to go along. The entire time the old man was asking him questions, or lecturing him how any low grade will not be acceptable and that Jude had to keep his eye on the future that was to be presented to him. He knew this. He knew that he had to get perfect grades. It was not like he was a lazy student. He had dedicated his life to studies. Why would he stop now? His father was on his shoulder telling him to do his work before. Whatever. He was at the school now and he could escape from this man.

Jude kissed his mother on the cheek and grabbed his things. Just as he finished taking everything, the car sped away. He just sighed and turned to the school. Gothic architecture, how intense and angular. It was quite the statement. A large castle style building in the middle of the woods. It sounded like something from a horror film. Haha, how funny. Well, first things first. He had to go to the headmaster's office. Even though he made his way inside the building he had no idea how to get to the office. He had never been in such a large school before. On top of that, he could no find a school map online. Well, just standing around would not help him. With that in mind he just began to walk, checking out the walls as he passed down them.

There was no one else around as he walked but Jude did hear voices from down the hall. He sped up the pace just slightly but still fast enough to hear one guy mention to the other about going to "meet the Head of the House." Awesome, so he was not alone in this venture. He just assume they were going to the headmaster's office. He rubbed the back of his head as he looked at the two. Maybe he should not interrupt. What if he was wrong? Jude was a bit nervous but he might as well go for it.

"Sorry to interrupt, but do you guys mind if I come along as well? I don't know where the headmaster's office is either."

Jude laughed softly then gave the two a better look. They were both much taller then himself. He was used to this though. He was amazed by how talented the blue haired boy's dying job was and the other's height was impressive. He felt rather plain in comparison. Eh, well no helping it now. He shifted his bag to his other arm as he was losing circulation from the heavy strap. He hoped his intrusion was not rude. That was the last thing he would want.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                            User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXxXXXXXUser Image

Mood: Alright Speaking With: Alex, Zahriel Thoughts: I hope I did not make a bad first impression.

ooc:

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Alex Moon

Oh. Only directions? That was a little disheartening. Having a guide would have been better, but best to not push his luck. It would be rude to be insistent on the matter. It would make for a good first impression. Or any kind of impression for that matter. Oh well. Maybe he would run into someone else that will act as a guide for him? Yet it seemed like he was proven wrong as the other changed his mind. Oh good. It looks like the male would be willing to be his guide. That was a relief.

“Yes, that would be very helpful. Thank you very much.” He was grateful that someone was willing to not only bring him to the headmaster’s office, but also show him around the school. Yet he also wondered if he could get a map of the school when he visited the headmaster. As much as she was glad that the other was willing to show him around, he didn’t want to be a bother. It’s not like he keep going to the other find different places.

When the other, Zahriel, introduced himself, Alex smiled warmly in response. “It’s nice to meet you Zahriel.” He gently shook the other’s hand. “I’m Alexandra-I mean Alexander.” Oh no, no, no. He can’t say his real name anymore. He was no longer a girl, so he had to use the male version of his name, Alexander. Oh stupid, stupid mistake. He really hoped that Zahriel took no notice of his slip up. Or more importantly, asked him about it. That was one can of worms he didn’t want to open. It would just be pain to explain, both in the emotional and literal sense. Besides, he just promised Horrors that he would not deal on such depressing thoughts. Best to act like nothing was wrong. “Yeah, I’m Alexander, but you can just call me Alex for short. It’s a lot easier to remember.”

Before he could answer the other, someone new joined them. He looked at the new comer. The other was shorter than Zahriel, and much shorter than him, and wore glasses. He wanted to tag along too? Was he also new? “Are you also a new student too?” Alex asked curious. He then turned his attention back to his guide. “It wouldn’t be too much trouble if he came along right?” He hoped that it wasn’t.

Yet he felt a chill go up his spine. Did his “spidy senses” seriously just go off? Hmm...let’s see...Did he still have a creeps? Yes, yes he did. Okay, his “spidy senses” were going off. Though it was actually his sixth sense, not his “spidy senses.” He wasn’t Spider-Man. But still, his sixth sense had never let him down. Now what was setting off the warning bells? It sure wan’t Zahriel, the bells would have gone off earlier. And sure wasn’t the newcomer either. The bells also would have gone off sooner. Then where was it coming from? He looked about and spotted another student a ways away. His expression was stoney. The bad feeling got worse. It couldn’t be him, could it? Perhaps...Alex waved at him with a friendly smile. He just glared. Well then...

Alex quickly turned his attention back to the two others. “So...perhaps we can get a start on heading to the headmaster’s office?” He questioned. The student away from them was really setting off some warning bells. The sooner they got away from him the better.

Black Iris Lagoon

ciandera

Greedy Genius

User Image

x x key parx

VAMPIRE

» » shake it up ↴↴
                                                                                                                spacespace AND IT`LL TAKE MORE THAN A DOCTOR TO PRESCRIBE A REMEDY ;;
                                                                                                                spacespace GONNA TAKE MORE THAN A SHOT TO GET THIS POISON OUTTA ME

» » there ain`t no doctor that can cure my disease
                                                                                                                spacespace RED LIGHT YELLOW LIGHT GREEN LIGHT GO

A purple haired boy popped up out of the clear blue water of the school's swimming pool. Key had arrived early to school just to use their pool. The vampire was a water fanatic and liked to go swim early in the mornings before classes. Honestly, if he had a say in things he would have been a mermaid. Unfortunately, he was born into his bloody curse and there was no turning it back. He pulled himself out of the pool and began to dry off. He headed to the locker room to wash up. He had just recently flown in from France, where he had spent his summer eating fancy food and chilling under an umbrella on the beach. He hadn't done much at all over the break, as usual. He did not have a place to call home and no one would be very accepting of him anyway. Since he was no vampire royal or even had a family of vampires from which he came, he was a bit frowned upon. Not that he minded, it gave him more time and reasons to play amongst the humans. Though, he did have to keep his distance from many of them. Humans that came to him usually threw themselves upon him and, not that he was weak, sometimes could lose his cool.

The tall male emerged from the locker room well dressed in his typical attire. A black button down shirt (Usually always a button down shirt) with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. He left the top few buttons undone and didn't tuck it into his dark jeans. Key typically dressed relatively well and he rarely wore shorts. He was as pale as the moon and wasn't too proud of that. He finished his outfit off with red converse. Most of his shoes were converse in an array of colors. His wardrobe was not very well rounded. Key stuck his hands into his front pockets as he wandered down the school's halls. New students and old students would be arriving today, which meant today was the perfect day to scope out the new cuties classmates. He did quite enjoy meeting new people. However, it was rare for him to stick around to call them friends. It was like a "hit and quit it" situation minus the sex. It was hard for him to continually keep in contact with certain people. This probably explained the reason why he was clingy when he got the chance to keep a friend.

The blue haired male stopped in the middle of the hallway. 'Ah, would you look at that!' His purple eyes shined with excitement as he noticed a small group of people. They were new, he could hear them asking about the headmaster. Key recognized their leader, a vibrant blue haired boy. With long, confident strides, the vampire joined he group.

"My, loitering in the hallways on the first day of arrival? That's a no-no." He winked playfully at the group of boys. "Zahriel," The school wasn't that big and Key had a knack at remembering a face with name. "I assume you are leading these boys to the Headmaster King's office?" He looked at the smaller boy, a tiny smirk playing on his lips. "I will remember this in the future, if you ever happen to come into trouble with discipline." The small smirk grew a little. He then turned his attention to the rest of the group.

"Welcome to St. Brelade's! I'm Key, part of the discipline committee and swim team." His smirk had now transformed into welcoming smile. "If you happen to get yourself into trouble during your stay here, you'll be facing my punishment. I promise I won't be too hard on you newcomers though." Lies, Key was fair and treated everyone with equality, even in punishments. "New recruits, are you excited to be here? It's a lovely school with very interesting students." His dark purple eyes glanced over each one of the boys. An interesting small group. "I think you all will like it here."

quote="Lukan Wolf"]
                                        Black Iris Lagoon

ciandera

chilly_wind's Waifu

Mythical Mystic

User Image

ZAHRIEL x DELACROIX

Zahriel smiled when the other gave him his name. Alex. But the other stumbled over his name, and it almost sounded like a girl's name, or at least a girl's version of the name he gave him. He was about to inquire about the slip up when another unfamiliar voice spoke from behind him. Turning his head slightly, he noticed a quite odd boy. Almost as odd as him. The other had asked if he could accompany them as they headed to the headmaster's office and Zahriel was hesitant, as he didn't do well with new people, but looking back at Alex he nodded his head. "Sure, I don't mind if you come along as well. It's only a short walk." Turning back to Alex, he walked a bit past him before stopping. "Actually, I'm not a new student rather a returnee, so to speak. I-" he cut himself short as he noticed another male approaching.

Instantly Zahriel tensed. He recognized the male, rather the vampire that came over to them. One that was in the disciplinary committee and one that Zahriel rather wasn't found of. As the vampire joined the group, he felt a shiver run up his spine as the other spoke his name. "Key," he replied, almost coldly. He shifted his weight and crossed his arms across his chest. Narrowing his eyes, he practically glared at the vampire. "Yes, I am. These two are new and I'm just being a gentleman and showing them to the Headmaster's office." Vampires normally didn't irritate him, but Key annoyed him more than anyone he knew. Somehow, when Key focused on the shorter male, Zahriel relaxed a little. It almost seemed like Key had his eye on the other, which meant he would leave Zahriel alone this year.

Once it seemed like Key was done with his speech, the male started to speak again. "Yes, yes, and if you're done being a narcissist, I'll be leading these two to the Headmaster's. So, if you'll excuse us," Zahriel turned on his heels and started heading down the hallway, hoping the other two were following. Passing a few doors, they finally arrived at the office. Knocking, he waited until his presence was acknowledged. He opened the door and led the two students in. "Headmaster, these two were looking for you." Bowing, he left the room so the two could ask the Headmaster what they will without him easvedropping. He waited outside the room for Alex to finish, so he could show him where the dorms and his classes were.

Lukan Wolf
                          sweetums-chan
                          ciandera

Road Kizakame's Husband

President Fatcat

User Image

It was such a relief that he had no imposed himself on these two. He was too much of a do-gooder. If they had said no he probably would have just left and wandered around until he found the office himself or someone else to show him the way. Jude was glad it did not have to come to that. He was already some what nervous, then adding to the awkward would do no one good.

The taller one asked if he was new and he nodded. Too? Oh, so this guy was also a new student. That was reassuring. He was not the only one who had no idea how to this navigate this school... yet. He smiled softly and looked to the boy with the bright blue hair. This guy was their little leader huh? He seemed alright with Jude coming along as well. He was very thankful.

As they appeared to be "gearing up" for the travel to the Headmaster's office, another male joined in. He seemed to know the bright blue haired boy, Zahriel. This guy, whose name apparently was Key, seemed rather upbeat and friendly. On the other hand he looked pale. Not enough sunlight exposure? Or it could be anemia, poor diet, or an under lying disease. He hoped Key was not sick or anything. Oh.. shoot. Jude mentally kicked himself. Living with doctors' all his life and studying to be one made him think of people's health conditions at a glance. He knew it was not something you talked about in friendly chatter. He blushed softly at his own mistake then gave a silent sigh. Well, can't help what he already happened.

Jude's gaze turned to Zahriel, whose overall demeanor signaled his distaste for Key. He wondered why that was. Key seemed rather nice. What a shame, and Zahriel turned to show them the way. Jude looked between them, bowed some to Key, then left to follow the other. The Headmaster's office was the first priority.

They arrived, stepped in, then Zahriel left. The headmaster looked at the two of them then began to discus about the school. Normal things, such as the amenities, allowances, clubs and such. The headmaster gave him a copy of his schedule and a key to his dorm. Weird, he never thought that a headmaster would want to give them such things in person. He slid the key into his pocket when the headmaster gave the most shocking news of all. This school had vampires. Jude blinked, then tilted his head to the side. Vampires? He never thought they existed but the facial expression the headmaster told Jude he was not joking. It was quite a bit to sink in.

Understandably, Jude was uneasy. Vampires drank human blood but... he figured if the vampire was nice then he wouldn't have a problem. He took a deep breath and fixed his glasses. All good things come with a catch but in all honesty, he'd rather be with blood sucking vampires then his father any day. When the headmaster was done speaking, Jude excused himself and went outside the room. He was sort of surprised that Zahriel was outside, probably waiting for the other guy. Well it was probably a good idea to thank him while he had the chance.

"Thank you for showing me the way, I really appreciate it. Oh umm right... my name is Jude Mathis. I'll be a junior this year. What about you?"

Jude had already heard the other's name but it was more polite to ask still. At least, in his mind. He smiled, looked at the door to the headmaster's office, then at Zahriel. He also wanted to thank the other guy for being so willing to allow him into their little adventure group. Along with that, Zahriel's answer. He wondered what year of school this guy was in because he knew best that size never indicated age.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                                  User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXxXXXXXUser Image

Mood: Eh... Alright Speaking With: Alex, Zahriel -> Alex, Zahriel, Key -> Zahriel Thoughts: Vampires huh? That was a shock.

ooc:

Black Iris Lagoon

sweetums-chan

Lukan Wolf

Fashionable Puppy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI"M GONNA TAKE THE SINS OF MY FATHER
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxgonna take the sins of my motherxxxxxx
        xxxxxxxGONNA TAKE THE SINS OF MY FATHER

The car ride to the school was silent. Not that Daniel had expected anything else. His father was fuming and gripping the steering wheel in a white knuckled death grip that gave Daniel the impression that if his father could strangle him through power of the mind he would, and his mother was asking was he sure he packed all the hunting materials he had been given, for the nineteenth time, since they got in the car. “Mom, I am sure dad packed everything I could possibly need, and then some,” Daniel replied to her fretting, the last part, though muttered under his breath still earned a glare from his father.

“You should take this more seriously, Daniel. You wouldn’t be the first to die on an initiation hunt. Your gre..."

“Great, great, great, great, great, uncle whoever died as well. Yeah dad, I got it.” Daniel interrupted, thankful that they didn’t have time for his father to stop the car and get him for rudeness. He reached over and gently punched Zachary in the arm as his kid brother mocked the two of them silently. “Look, you have laid down the law, given me the once for, and made it clear as unstinted glass just what you were training me for. I got it. I got it the first dozen times you told me.” Daniel grumbled at his father, before make a show of putting his earbuds in his ears and tuning his parents out, choosing instead to watch the scenery pass by.

Not that there was much to look at. The Academy was a creepy old castle located in the middle of an equally creepy forest. Without sound, he could hear every word his father was saying as he pointed out the natural trails and animal paths that littered the forest breaking through both sides of the road. 'Already planning on making Zach into the hunter I can’t be.’ Daniel though bitterly, frowning to himself, torn between being angry at his father for showering his younger brother with attention or for already marking him down as dead. It hurt, knowing why Sanders’ men always had two sons, it was almost as if his father expected him to fail and was already preparing Zachary for a life, Daniel didn’t want him to have. The worst part about it was that Daniel could see no way of saving his younger brother, even if he did as his father had commanded. "The way I see it, son, you have two choices his death or yours. If you don't do this, you choose them, and I would rather have you home in a body bag."

Daniel scowled, the words, the memory of his father’s face as he said them, it infuriated him. He wanted to punch something, any one, no not any one, his father. Daniel didn’t bother saying good bye as the car rolled to a stop in front of the academy, silently opening the door and climbing out, while his father popped the trunk. After retrieving his bags, Daniel slammed the trunk closed, slapping it twice to let his father know he was good to go before backing away. He did little more than watch as the car pulled away, a halfhearted smile creeping across his face as his brother turned and waved frantically at him. 'I wonder if he will think of this moment when his time comes.’ Daniel thought as he collected his bags and headed inside the building.

Daniel paused inside the door of the academy, remembering how he had jumped like a startled kitten the first time the doors had slammed shut behind him in his first year here. This time he didn’t jump, expecting the semi darkness and the echo of voices that seemed to carry down the mile long halls. He slowly counted to twenty, giving his eyes time to adjust and running a mental check to make sure he was fully prepared to mingle with the schools regular crowd. Of course he wasn’t. He had gotten up early to dye his hair, put in the contacts and prepared the blood vial all under the disapproving gaze of his mother, but his cologne, a rich, spicy scent, had already been neatly packed away into his bag by his father. "Damn the man.” Daniel muttered under his breath, but there was nothing he could do about it now. He would have to make the best of it. 'Of course it isn’t like the don’t know that I am human after years of attending classes with me.’ Daniel thought with a sigh as he swung his carry bag over his shoulder, grabbed the handle of his spinner, and headed down the hall in the direction of the headmaster’s office so that he could retrieve his dorm key and class schedule.

The voices he could hear faintly at the front got louder as he headed down the hall, and as he drew near the speakers he could make out one voice in particular that sent shivers down his back. Key. “I would rather have you home in a body bag” His father’s words had him flushing deeply with a mixture of shame and anger. He drew close enough to catch the others response to Key’s words, and chuckled softly at the response.

“I would say that he doesn’t trust you, Key. Though I am not sure why that would be.” Daniel said as he paused by the tall vampire, looking off in the direction the group, as Daniel could now see them from behind, headed towards the Headmaster’s office. “Don’t worry. I’ll make sure they get there safely.” Daniel lingered a moment longer, giving the group a bit of a head start. The new ones would have to meet with the headmaster before him anyways, and would leave him with a bit of a wait, even if he hurried to catch them.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDOWN TO THE PONDxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xxxxxxxdown to the pond

sweetums-chan

With: Alone-Key-?
        Thoughts: ---
        OOC:---

Sweet Mage

26,000 Points
        • Citizen 200
        • Forum Dabbler 200
        • Forum Explorer 100
        User Image
        Alex Moon

Alex was relieved that Zahriel was willing to help out the other student as well. The new comer wouldn’t be left in the dark. Or have to wait, or look, for someone else to help him out. This saved the other a lot of time and a lot a of grief.

Oh, so Zahriel was a returning student? Well that should have been obvious. He wouldn’t have known his way around the place if he wasn’t. Alex really should have assumed as such. But then again, it was never nice to assume. He could have been wrong. Anyway, the other teen stopped short. Odd. Was something wrong? Did he just remember something important? The young witch wizard didn't have to ponder on it for long, the answer walked right up to them. Not like he was hard to miss. His hair was purple for crying out loud. Okay, dark purple, but it was still purple. Man, Alex knew that some people liked to dye their hair, but those kind of people tended to be far and few between. Yet there were two people before him with colored hair. Not that he found anything wrong with it. He once thought about putting colored streaks in his hair, but his hair was too dark for that. It’s kind of hard to dye brown hair. He could just bleach his hair, but bleaching tended to damage hair some. That, and he wasn’t all that keen about using chemicals on his hair.

Well, anyway, hair coloring coincidences aside, the purple haired new comer didn’t seem that bad. At least not that bad for Zahriel be so tense. Sure, he was scolding them all, but it seemed to be in playful jest. Yet Alex knew nothing of the new comer. He could be a two-faced jerk for all he knew. Or maybe he and Zahriel just didn’t get long? The witch wizard wanted to ask, but didn’t. He was unsure if he should. What if asking caused the two start a fight? Mr. Purple Hair, no Key, was a part of the discipline committee, so it would probably be Zahriel that got into trouble. He didn't want that.

Meanwhile, Horrors was glaring daggers at Mr. Purple Hair. The feline could tell what the teen was. His senses were much better than his master’s. So when the vampire came over to them, the cait sidhe bristled in irritation. He wrapped his tail possessively around one of his master’s ankles and bared his fangs at the vampire. He gave the male a deadly look that said, ‘My human! No touching!’

Then Zahriel snapped some parting words and kind of stormed off. Oh dear. Perhaps Alex should ask him what his deal with Key was. It might help to get off whatever was on his chest. But first, he needed to quickly follow after the bright blue haired boy before he lost him. He turned to Key with a small shy smile. “It was nice meeting you.” He waved goodbye before following after Zahriel and other new student. Horrors glared at the vampire one more time before tailing after his master.

Alex entered the headmaster’s office along with the others. Though when Zahiel left, he was a little worried, but the thought left as soon as it came. He was the trusting sort. He was sure that blue haired teen was waiting for on the other side of door. The teen was a returning student, so there was a good chance that he already got his schedule and dorm key.

The witch wizard listened to the headmaster along with the other new student. The man went over things about the school. Classes, clubs, amenities, and allowances. Wait, allowances? A little odd, but it kind of made sense. The school grounds were huge, and he had heard about shops and whatnot scattered about on campus. Yet he soon got the most shocking news of all. After the headmaster handed Alex’s and Jude’s schedules and dorm keys to them, he told two that the school was actually a school for vampires. They, and some other students, humans, were chosen to help the vampiric students to get used to humans and how to control themselves.

Now Alex knew why Aran was all ‘hush-hush’ about the school. Stupid old man. He loved him, really he did. But the man could get on his nerves sometimes. Foolish Irish men and their stubbornness. Oh well, he was here now. At least he could protect himself. And, the people that attended the school will be able to believe his situation. Okay, might be able to believe his situation.

He thanked the headmaster and left. He exited in time to hear the other new student introduce himself. So the other new student’s name was Jude. “Umm...hello. I hope that you mind me butting in.” Alex said sheepishly. “Hi Jude. I’m Alex. I’m a senior this year.” He traduced. “You said the your were a junior?” It never hurts to double check.

Black Iris Lagoon

ciandera

sweetums-chan

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out