Welcome to Gaia! ::

Without a word, the student picked up her book and left. Li had heard that older students often gave newcomers a hard time, but he did not quite expect the reaction of this student. With a small sigh, Li felt that it would be best to stroll around more in the library. As he walked around, he heard two voices a few aisles back. Hoping that these students would be more friendly, he walked approached the source of their voices. As he rounded a corner, he saw Kyra and Roisin chatting away (He doesn't know them yet). As he walked closer, he shyly introduced himself, "Hello, I hope I am not interrupting anything...my name is Chimon Li...What are yours?". Again, it wasn't the best introduction he had given, with an occasional Chinese accent here and there. Grimacing, he prepared for them to leave, just like the other girl had done.
Fire~Starter~Danon
Name: Danon (Realy is my middle name. sweatdrop )
Appearance: Avi
Sexual Preferrence: Female
Hometown: Venace
Dorm Number: (dont care)
Grade: Senior
My profile: Ran away from home due to abuse when she was 14 and lives with one of her friends on holidays...

((Added.))
Sighing Byron ran his hand through his hair wearily, only to have it fall back down into his eyes, sighing he blew up and tried to get back to work, his pens till gripped tightly in his hand, pen still positioned and ready to write, the only problem was he was stuck.

Letting off a snort Byron dropped his pen and puched away from the desk, his chair falling out underneath him Byron hit the ground with a heavy thunk!

"F-" he went to shout, before realising where he was.
Name: Danon (Realy is my middle name. sweatdrop )
Appearance: Avi
Sexual Preferrence: Female
Hometown: Venace
Dorm Number: (dont care)
Grade: Senior
My profile: Ran away from home due to abuse when she was 14 and lives with one of her friends on holidays...
Jenila slowly tied on her boots, her fingers fumbling with the shoe strings. When she had completed this task, she got to her feet, swaying slightly because she had been sitting for so long. Walking to her door, she opened it and peeked out the hallway.

Empty.

Sighing a little in relief, the girl stepped completely out into the hall, shutting the door behind her with a click. Placing her hands behind her head, she continued to amble down the carpet out into the campus air where the sky was now fast approaching night. Blinking, the girl continued walking, not really sure where she was going but trusting her feet to take her there.
Bored with his computer after only half an hour, Dominic decided to try walking around campus. He had figured that would be a nice, easy way of meeting new people. Heck, maybe I could even meet a new girl. Something about that thought made him feel weird, and he just shrugged it off as not being completely over Vanessa, his old girlfriend.

Grabbing his keys and wallet, Dominic shoved the wallet in his pocket as he once again locked his door. Heading off in the direction of the school's library, figuring if all else failed, maybe he could find a quiet place and read, he once again started humming the tune to his latest song without realizing it.
((Accepted.))
((well, it's been nice rp-ing. I'm off to bed. g'night all ))
Name: Drake Hagaria
Appearance:Black hair that sticks out to the right. Black clothes, blue eyes and a scar over the left eye
Sexual Preferrence: Females
Hometown: Phoenix, Arizona
Dorm Number (If you want a roommate, ask them.): A5
Grade:Sophmore
My profile: Moved to different places for most of his life so he likes to be alone most of the time, but occasionally you can get him out of his little shell.
She smiled again. "Pleasure to meet you, Kyra." She glances at the book. "I hope your book is alright..." She paused, then slapped her head. "I'm sorry! How are your knees? That was quite a beating they took!"
"Yeah..." She shook her hand. "My name's Kyra." she stated, shyly, as she picked up the book and wiped it off on her pantsleg. "Thanks."
She rolled back onto her heels, chuckling lightly to herself. "'Ello there, luv," Roisin said happily, her Irish accent soft after years of living in America. "The name's Roisin." She stuck her hand out at the woman whom she had woken up. "Sorry about your book, I thought I ought to wake you before any permanent damage settled into it." She smiled wide.
She jumped, and banged her knees on the table, giving out a small shriek. "Aaah!" She wiped her mouthh on her sleeve, and looked down at the book. 'Ugh... I drooled all over it...' she thought. "Hi..." she said, timidly.
Glancing around, the library looked nice. Very neat. But one thing caught her eye. Slumped over in a table was a woman. Unfortunately, she was drooling in her chemistry book. A chemistry book which happened to be *very* expensive. She walked softly over to the other woman, and crouched next to her. She looked around her, checking that the coast was clear. She poked the drooling blob in right below the ribs. "Hellooo..?"
Yawning softly Byron leaned back in his chair and stretched, his hands dropping down and hitting the paper he was writing on.

His eyes darting from side to side quickly Byron read what he had written, screwing up his nose Byron shook his head and poked out his tongue slightly. Crikey, this sucked...

Knocking his head back Byron closed his eyes before his head dropped forward again, mouth now moving slowly as he sung along to the song that played from his headphones...

"Your secret admire who could it be? How can you be so blind as not to see all along it was me..." he muttered, pen now gripped in his hand as he tried to carry on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff