Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tommy smiled at the boy that headed towards the school, and soon walked up the short flight of steps to the doors. "Hi!" He said, rather enthusiastically. "I'm Tommy, welcome to the school!" He held out a hand and eyed the boy in his usual happy manner. "It's my third year here, so...if ya need anything just say it and I'll be there.^ ^"
Dameon stared at Tommy's hand for a moment before tentatively shaking it. He couldn't remember the last time someone had offered him their hand without something over it. "Dameon, and I'll be sure to."
::From the heat of the sun, she gussed it was time to be heading back to class. Pushing herself up to her knees, she found her cane laying just a few inches away from her. Using the cane, she pushed herself to her feet and began heading down the path twords the school, forgetting that she left her glasses behind. She makes about half way down the path, lightly tapping her cane against the ground that way she dosn't trip or run into anything::
AmP01
AmP took her hand and got up then took the deck. Smileing a little bit "if you want to help me you can...i think ill need it"

Kao let out a small laugh."..I think you will too. As well as I do. You're not the only one new to the school, hm?"

Starting for the school's gates, she stopped half-way and turned around to look at him.

"Um..want to tour the school with me before class starts?" she asked shyly.
Tommy nodded, and kept his same happy smile. "Good thing." He moved his hand away from Dameon's and put it back in his sweater pocket, rocking back and forth on his high platformed heels. His skirt was still blowing up in the wind, but he didn't mind at all. He gazed at all the others, the smile never leaving his lips. "Oh, what class do I have tomorrow morning!? I think I have...Ah s**t I forgot already." ..He out a small, slender hand from his pocket holding a paper within them, all crumpled and folded. He glanced down at his schedule, and flipped his longish brown hair back. "Oh, that's right. Nature....and it's a perfect day for it too." He said this as he put his hand back into his pocket. "Hmm...to skip or not to skip..." He moved his hands from his pockets and put them on his hips, watching the people out in front of the school, before finally returning his eyes to Dameon, "Want help finding your dorm, locker..classes? Anything?"

Gaian

800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
AmP quickly nodded and caught up with her, opening the door for her as they enterd the school.
((good roleplay going here. kinda slow but meh is good ^_^ But I gotta go to basketball practice so i'll see you cats later))
He thought for a moment. "Dorm would be nice, I can find the rest on my own. And I don't know if you should skip the first day, especially in a class like that. Chances are the teachers have some powers of their own, and I for one don't want to be caught on the wrong end of those powers."

As they headed into the school grounds, Kao ment to ask him something, then realized that she didn't know his name.

"Oh! How silly of me to forget and introduction. I'm Kao, by the way. Kao Naruseki."
Tommy smirked, "Yeah but Jasper knows me. He's the Nature and Feeding teacher. He likes my sister because she's smart and helps him with classes and such, so I get away with it." He smiled, and took Dameon's hand again, a friendly gesture he usually did when meeting someone new. "Come on, I bet your's is close to mine. You're 16 right?" He asked when leading Dameon into the school, and up to the 2nd floor.
Dameon nodded as he allowed Tommy to lead him through the school. His tail twitched curiously under his jacket as he glanced around at some of the things but it still remained hidden for the time. He figured it wouldn't really matter if Tommy saw it though, he didn't really seem like one to start fights.
He felt Dameon twitch a tad bit. "Did you sign up for a shared or personal dorm? And...what number, if your 16 then it's most likely 216-316. Mine's 220."...He felt him twitch once again, "And..may I ask, what are you twitching about?" Tommy's smile was still there, never leaving, small fangs shown in his mouth. His black wings that were folded against his back under his sweater were now shown, as he took off his sweater and held it in his free hand.

Gaian

800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
AmP smiled and extended his hand "AmP Deamonsson...."
"It's 224 for me, and I think it's a shared dorm. My mom wasn't exactly...particular when signing me up here. Anyway, as for the twitching." He took off his jacket and brought the end of his tail out in front of him. "It does that sometimes when I'm in a new place."

Kao nodded and shyly took AmP's hand.

"C'mon, let's go inside. The bell should be eager to ring by now."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas