Welcome to Gaia! ::

goes to room with large amounts of baggage and sighs........
takes out her key and enters the room, flopping down on her bed
goes up to her stereo and turns it up a bit to hear the radio playing rap and hiphop
Name: Julia
Grade: 12
Appearance: As my avatar is. I'll try to remember to change clothes every day.
Personality: She is quiet usually, but when she's tired, or on caffiene, she cuts back and has no restraints. She's rather sick-minded, and highly intelligent, but also lazy.
History: She has lived a normal life, and her family lives together. She has no siblings.
Dorm #: A1
Other: Since I am in fact a male, this character will be lesbian. >_<
watches her cat Moe eat and sits on her bed waiting for her song to come on the air
Algebra 1
Biology
History
Home Ec
Music
feeling very tierd falls down onto her bed and just lays there, listening to a good song
burns an insense and falls asleep, leaving the door wide open
Name: Loria Huskawitz ( pronounced how its spelled. )
Grade: Junior
Appearance: Dark brown hair, silky and wavy, ending with loose curls at the bottom, terquoise colored eyes, tall, about 5'7'', busty and toned.
Personality: Loria is usually a happy person, but doesnt like to show it. She is quiet, and keeps to herslef, the kind of roaming loner-type, if you will.
History: Loria was born in california and has polish ancestors. Her parents sent her to the boarding school because they felt she was 'out of control' and needed to be watched. Loria decided that she was a lesbian when she was 15, growing up with 9 brothers. Go figure.
Dorm #: A9
Other: Watch 'yo back, 'foo! hehe, kidding. But not really. o.o
Loria's bright, tropical eyes stared dead fowerd, never blinking. Her lips were curled into a smirk, painted with red gloss. Her curls moved slightly with a draft as she walked down the hall, suitcase in hand. She wore the traditional school uniform, a plaid skirt and white blouse. She found her dorm number, A9 on a plaque. She blinked, opening the door to her new home. The room was quiet and dark. She set down her suitcase, flicking on the lightswitch. The room came to life. A bed, an end table, all the little necessites of a room. She nodded her head approvingly, and began to unpack.
wakes up and reolizes Moe is gone....
walks out of her room and starts searching for her
Tomoyo walks down the hall to her room, muttering to herself her apartment number. When she finds it, she opens the door and sets the bags down.
Loria folded her clothes and set them inside her drawers. She sighed with satisfaction when she was finished. She knew she was going to like the place. She stared at her bed longingly, but figured she should get to know the school before putting the bed to good use. Loria sighed again, standing and walking over to her doorway. She paused for a moment and walked out into the hall, shutting her door behind her, but leaving it cracked.
(( Im off for the night, ttyl heart ))
Tomoyo turns on the light and looks around the room. She smiles and walks to the window. Throwing it open,a cool breeze swept through her. Before she could enjoy it, her cat yowled to get out. She set the cat carrier on her bed and opened the door. The cat trotted out and made itself comfortable on the bed. I already like this school., Tomoyo thinks while unpacking. She ties her hair in a ponytail and walks out the door.
((Am I in?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces