Welcome to Gaia! ::

trash goblin's Senpai

Familiar Cleric

"S'ok, im fine. Really. Just a little..." Thats when he flopped over onto Yui's bed. The green light faded to show that the scorch mark was only slight, almost compleatly gone. "S' the best I could do...sorry...didnt quite get it fully healed..." He mumbled, smiling at Yui slightly. He hadnt fainted yet.
'Thanks. you didnt need to..' He said getting off hte bed and moving hte boy to a more confortable position. 'Guess you do have an excuse to sleep now.'
((hhuhu. His voice is so niiice..I think I might let Kir be able to sing or summat. :0 ::twirl:: ))

Kir leaned his back against the bleacher behind him, then pulled his head back slightly to look at Mir.

"I'm not that weird looking, am I?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at his stare.

trash goblin's Senpai

Familiar Cleric

Dasu smiled and laughed. "Thanks. You know, this is the only actual time I could sleep and stay in late, and Im not tired!"
He chuckled and sat down next to the bed, pulling a book down and proceeding to read. 'Bet thats fun. You could do that in class. use it on youself or something and just faint in class.'

trash goblin's Senpai

Familiar Cleric

Mir glared, his cheeks tinting pink. "No." He retorted, turning around to glare at something else, possibly the basketball hoop, possibly at Kir's reflection in the glass of it.

trash goblin's Senpai

Familiar Cleric

Dasu laughed and shrugged. "I could, I could." he sighed and leaned against the wall behind the bed, wincing slightly.
'Ever read The golden Compass?' Yui questioned softly, flipping hte page.

trash goblin's Senpai

Familiar Cleric

Dasu smiled sleepily and nodded. "You reading it right now?"
He watched Mir's gaze fall on something else, and couldn't help himself from smirking a bit. Lifting his head up, he started to hum a bit as he tapped his fingers against the bleachers.
'For about the fiftieth time. Its my favourite book.' He said, smiling and turning the page.

(I lurv it! *glomps the golden monkey* )

trash goblin's Senpai

Familiar Cleric

Mir raised an eyebrow. Wuts 'e smirkin at? He thought to himself. He bit his lower lip and looked to something else, though he couldnt help glancing back up at Kirs reflection every now and then.
Kir once again let his back lean against the bleachers, resting his hands on his chest. After a while, he spoke up to Mir.

"Hey, mind telling me your name? It'll be less confusing then saying 'Hey you' or something..."

trash goblin's Senpai

Familiar Cleric

Mir glanced down at him. "Mir. You?" Was his blunt reply.
Kir smirked again, scratching the ridge of his nose.

"Same as yours. Just place a 'K' in where the 'M' is." with that, he pulled himself up and dusted off his pants slightly.

"I'm heading back, coming?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces