Welcome to Gaia! ::

He tucked a strand of hair behind his ear and laid on the bed on his stomache, shuffling his wings as he did so. Yui started to hum a gentle tune quietly.

trash goblin's Senpai

Familiar Cleric

Mir looked up quickly. Ok, so thats the nicest thing he's said yet. "Sure." He continued throwing things until he accidentaly threw something at Kir. He pulled his head out of his bag and lept up, grabbing it in mid air. "Ehe..."

trash goblin's Senpai

Familiar Cleric

Dasu looked up at him again and smiled. "So, you gonna be in the choir here? I am." He blushed slightly again. "I know im so girly. Cant help it. Like to sing." He laughed and smiled sheepishly.
He laughed quietly. 'Its okay. I cant sing to save my life, but I am going to try. My calling rests in drums and flutes though.' He said, pulling up a small case and showing him his shiny flute.
Kir slowly moved his eyes up to Mir, then to the object that looked like it was heading in his direction. After a few moments of staring, he went back to looking at his classes.

"Smooth." was pretty much all he said. He wasn't going to hurt him for actually taking time to keep that thing from hitting him. So, all was fine. But, Kir was already getting bored.

trash goblin's Senpai

Familiar Cleric

Dasu smiled. "I think you should. That way, we'd see alot more of each other!" He ment to say it in a friendly way, but was afraid it would be taken differently, so he turned and stared at his note pad. But...why did he not really care if Yui took it differently?

Mir sighed and rolled his eyes. He's oh so nice. He thought to himself, replacing the book that he had thrown on a table next to his bed. He finaly dumped his bag inside out and found what he was looking for. He stood up, money in hand, slumping towards the door. "Im getting some coffee. Wanna come, or do you just want me to get you something and bring it back here?" He mumbled, looking back at Kir. It wouldnt hurt to be nice to him, now that they'd be sharing a room together for god knows how long.
Kir shrugged lightly as he pulled himself off the bed. He had nothing better to do, and just sitting there started to get boring. Though his mind wandered to maybe reading a book or something, he let his paper fall on the bed as he walked over to the door, then stood waiting for him.
'Yeah. I might. Im Trying for band too.' He said, sitting up and smiling. He stretched his wings backwards then folded them again. 'So what do we do for fun around here?'

trash goblin's Senpai

Familiar Cleric

Mir nodded and opened the door, closing it after Kir had come out, walking down the hall to the cafeteria. It was getting late, so it was pretty dark in the halls. Of course, Mir had no trouble seeing. He flopped up to the coffee machine there, leaning against the cold case of the frozen starbucks coffee bottles. "What'you want?" He asked, looking back at Kir.

trash goblin's Senpai

Familiar Cleric

Dasu smiled, still staring down at his note pad. "Sleep?" His hair fell over his face, almost making him look forbiding.
Kir stood there with him, his hands shoved into his pockets.

"Get what you want, I'm not really fond of coffee.." he replied softly, his gaze roaming around the cafeteria.

trash goblin's Senpai

Familiar Cleric

Mir raised an eyebrow. "Then why'd you come?" A pause. "Well, do you want anything besides coffee?"
He chuckled. 'From what I saw today, blow stuff up.' Yui had only been there about week, but his last room mate started complaining about him and apparently they decided to move him.
He merely shrugged and turned around somewhat, staring at nothing in peticular.

"There was nothing else better to do. And no, I'm fine."

trash goblin's Senpai

Familiar Cleric

Dasu laughed. "Ok, so im just a little bit pyro, so?" He smiled, braving the look back over at Yui.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff