- - - - Discord - - - -
xx I ' m xxxx H o w l i n gxx a t xx t h e xxm o o nxx
and sleeping in the xxmiddlexx of a
xxsxuxmxmxexrx A f t e r n o o n
Dxixsxcxxrx d

wxhxaxtx exvxexrxxdxixdx xwxexx d x o
To make you take our world away? ,
- - - - Discord - - - -
a r e xwxexyxoxuxrx pxrxexy xaxlxoxnxex?
Or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne?
Dxixsxcxxrx d

wxexwxox nx'xtxtxtxaxkxexixt xaxnxyxmxoxrxe
So take your tyranny away

A n t h o n yx M i c h a e lxS c o t t xxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Cynical Delinquent

It wasn't as if Anthony hadn't heard Khaani mumbling behind him. Oh, he did, and it was always mildly irritating for the hawk demon. He wanted to know what the elf was saying; on occasion, Anthony had heard him use the foreign language during one of his... what would you call them? Attacks? They reminded him of his own mother; how she'd just... freak out. Something always triggered it, and that something was always associated with him or Jacob, the brother that Anthony loved so much. The demon had made it his mission to figure out what triggered Khaani's attacks, to figure out what the elf was saying, in hopes of helping him out of one of them. Anthony had told Khaani he was interested in learning his language, and the male had agreed to teach him, but it was difficult. Their... 'lessons' usually ended with them in a compromising position, should someone have walked in on them. Anthony wasn't going to say that he didn't enjoy it, because he DID enjoy the feeling of their skin touching, the heat and electricity that always spread throughout his body when they were that close, the taste of the other male's lips. If he hadn't, he wouldn't have stuck around, or so he told himself. The problem was that when one of them got to even thinking about it, they'd abandon their studies entirely. Even thinking about it now, Anthony was grateful that Khaani couldn't see his face, because the elf would know exactly what he was thinking about.

When Khaani gave his order to the cafe worker, Anthony eyed him ((uh... him? her? I can't even remember- OTL)) closely, looking at his expression towards Khaani. Once again, the strange, jealous feeling arose, and it was all he could do not to say anything about it. He was sure Khaani could feel the possessiveness roll off of him in waves. He only relaxed slightly as the worker disappeared to get their order, turning and leaning against the counter and crossing his arms over his chest. He noticed Khaani's slightly stiff posture, the way his eyes glanced towards the ceiling. He noticed everything. It was clear that Khaani was still a bit... was nervous the right word to use in this situation? Worried? On edge was the phrase Anthony decided to go with. Khaani was still on edge. At the mention of Zeke's name, Anthony stiffened. His relaxed, if not slightly bored, expression was replaced by one that looked downright grumpy. It was no secret to Khaani that Anthony disliked Zeke. The male seemed to have no goal; what he did, he did purely to cause chaos. Anthony didn't like that. He didn't like much about their 'leader', though. "I'd much like to stay here for the entire period, too. I haven't even really gotten to experience the slopes yet." he said flatly, any ounce of emotion sapped out of his voice. "But we can't expect him to behave himself." Anthony listened intently to the sounds of the lodge, closing his eyes and focusing on Aiden, hearing just about the same thing Khaani had, maybe less. The annoying grate of Dawson Rosalba's voice made made him scowl; he hated the kid. "Ah. Poor idiot is right. He should know better than to ******** with Zeke, but since he doesn't, I suppose it's his fault."

The cafe worker soon came back with their drinks. The thought of possibly getting kicked out because of Zeke had put him in a foul mood. He didn't say thank you, didn't tip, just handed the guy the exact amount. "get lost." he said, waving a hand at the guy dismissively. The worker took a glance at Khaani, but paled when he noticed Anthony's glare. "have a nice day, gentlemen." he said, finding somewhere else to be. Anthony brought the cup to his lips, and immediately scowled. Taking the lid off, he found his coffee a light brown color. He had not yet walked away from the counter, so he called another of the workers over. Sitting the cup down, he placed his receipt next to it. "Do you see this?" Anthony said, pointing at the coffee. The new worker, a female, glanced at the cup. "...um, yes, it's coffee with some cream in it." Anthony nodded. "By god, we've got a ******** genius over here!" he gave her a tiny, sarcastic applause." That's truly spectacular, that you know what coffee with cream looks like. Now, do you see this?" he pointed at the receipt. The girl glanced at it. "It's a receipt." Anthony clapped again. "Fantastic! You know what's wrong here? I won't dump this coffee all over you if you can figure it out." The girl's eyes widened, and she looked between the coffee and the receipt. "Y-you asked for no cream. Just s-sugar." Anthony nodded. "Bingo! Good job." He said, gesturing with his hand and knocking the cup onto the floor. "Oops. I made a mess." He said, not sounding the least bit sorry. "Hey! What the hell is wrong with you?" The girl demanded. "All you had to do was ask, and I could've fixed it for you!" The girl looked like she was going to cry. Anthony shrugged. "It was an accident. Believe me when I tell you that I know wasting coffee is a crime against humanity." She quickly grabbed some towels to soak up the mess. Anthony stared down at her. "I'd like another coffee. Please make sure it's the correct one this time, or the next time coffee gets spilled, it won't be an accident." He said coldly, heading over to a table and sitting down.

((I know it's not much, but I really like it...OTL ))

Kadorix's Secret Admirer

Playful Wife

User Image
x██████xxulius randersonxx███████████████████████████████
the ¢αяιηg ρяιη¢єѕѕ
Too often we xυxɴxxєxяxєxsxтxιxмxαxтxє xthe x{p o w e r} xof
                          a т o υ ¢ н “If I could touch anything in the world right now, it would be your heart.”
                          "Smiling is infectious, a sмιℓε , you catch it like the flu, When someone smiled at me today, I started smiling too"
                          "Kind words can be short and easy to speak,a kind wrd, but their echoes are truly endless"
                          "Listening is an attitude of the heart, a desire to be with anothera listening єαя,which both attracts and heals."
                          "Sincere compliments cost nothing and can accomplish so much." an HONEST ¢oмρℓιмєηт,

or the sмαℓℓєsт act of ¢αяιηg,

all of which have the x{ ρxoxтxєxηxтxιxαx }x to turn a life around. ღ

x████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Fai's enthusiasm to enter the snow cave relieved Julius. He had been worried that his colorful friend would want to keep looking for bigfoot, and in the condition that he was in, Julius didn't think trying to brave the snow was a good idea. He was well aware of the fatigue that Fai had, even if the male was trying to hide it from him. The simple act of leaning against Julius was enough for Fai to let the rabbit know he was not in peak condition. Julius's eyebrows knitted together when Fai mentioned heading back and spinning, and he shook his head. "It's a little too late to head back, Fai." It was true; neither of them had thought this through very well. Their one salvation, their lifeline to the lodge, was being buried in the frozen flakes that relentlessly fell from the sky. A sense of panic welled up within Julius; neither of them knew how long this storm was going to last, so the possibility of them being trapped out here overnight was very, very likely. And had they told anyone? Julius couldn't remember- the fear of the worsening storm helped with that.

Luckily, Fai seemed eager to head into the cave. Julius knew better than to ask Fai if it was because he wanted to get out of the snow. He had the feeling Fai would fib and tell him something else. He watched in fascination as Fai pulled out paper, wrote on it, whispered something, and it began to glow. "How-" Julius began to ask, but stopped. He wasn't sure he wanted to know. Maybe he wanted to know your full name so he could do something like that with it if you got lost? Julius thought to himself, observing Fai as he went into the cave. Then, when the walking rainbow motioned for him to join him, Julius did, ducking out of the snow and shaking his whole body to rid it of the white flakes that were determined to drag him down. The chill was starting to cut through his fur, and in a desperate attempt to keep warm, Julius allowed himself to slip further into his true form. His dark vision worsened, his shoes were a little too tight against his feet, and he became just a little bit smaller, but his fur was now fluffier and his warmth returned. The shelter blocked the wind, too, which was a nice bonus. Julius was sure he would be warm in no time. Fai, however, he worried about. The male didn't have a fur coat like he did.

"Fai, do you want my coat? I've got a built in one, so you can use mine if you're cold." Julius offered again, noticing Fai pat the ground beside him. He quickly did so, sitting rather close to Fai so that the other could take some of his heat if needed. Julius was appreciative of the piece of candy that was tossed to him; he stuck it in his mouth and sighed happily as the sweet taste filled him. It was enough to calm his nerves, reminding him that he too had food in his bag, if they needed some. Julius had come prepared. He kept his eyes on Fai as the male wrote the word heat on a piece of paper and then whispered the word out loud. "Does it actually get warm?" Julius found himself asking, curiously staring at the piece of paper Fai held in his hands. Before his question could be answered, however, Fai made an observation that Julius had been a fool not to notice. "Something's back there? I think the scared might be me. Sorry." His ears stood alert and his eyes got very big. Now that Fai mentioned it, he could hear breathing. Julius slowly turned around, flashlight in hand, and began crawling towards the back, the beam of light falling in front of him.

Upon first sight, the mass looked to be nothing more than a grey-white lump. The longer the beam of light rested on it, the more it began to move. With a great groan, the thing sat up. It was huge, but then again, everything looked big to Julius. The small male let out a surprised gasp, falling backwards onto his butt and scooting away as fast as possible. It was no use, though; the thing was turning to look at them. Julius let out a terrified squeak, and the.. well, whatever it was, let out a confused "Huh?". It took a step towards Julius, and Julius cowered. "Please don't eat me, scary monster bigfoot man- I don't taste like rabbit, I taste like dirt!" The monster stopped to stare at him. "monster? have you looked at yourself lately? You're more of a monster than me." Julius stared up at the thing, mildly confused and still slightly terrified. "What? ME? I'm not a monster- you're the scary one here!" Julius protested, finding it oddly strange that he was defending himself against Bigfoot. "I'm not scary- I'm normal! At least I don't have rabbit ears growing out of my head. If it's a costume, that's one hell of one."

"NORMAL? Bigfoot is HARDLY what I'd call normal." Julius replied, trying not to be offended by the comment the monster made. There was a brief pause, before the thing started laughing. "ME? I'M not bigfoot. I'm just trying to find him." Finally, the situation Julius found himself in made sense. The monster reached up and took off it's head, revealing a man who looked like he hadn't shaved in months. "but I must admit, I think a rabbit man is a far more interesting find than Bigfoot-" Julius visibly relaxed, but went and hid behind Fai when the man pulled out a camera. His face fell slightly. "Oh. Okay. So what are you two kids doing all the way out here?"

Where am I? well, um... I'm: In a snow cave
How am I feeling? ...I guess I'm feeling: frightened
Who I'm with? I'm with: Fai/bigfoot hunter guy
What I'm thinking: 'Oh good, just a crazy man in a costume.'
My actions speak louder than my words: Hiding behind Fai

Shirtless Bloodsucker

User Image
____The Stoic Princess
The Stoic Princess ________ Niko the incubus

Chase the heathen call
                              We belong, you and I
                              Just don't say it's love!

< — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — >
                              Niko was thrilled in a way he hadn't been in quite some time. This was all going so smoothly, even better than he had ventured to imagine. He had been certain that he and Zeke would get along, of course - but, despite his dark nature, Niko had hoped that he could find a companion in Zeke. The incubus wasn't much one for friends, and the concept of a lover was just laughable to him - but it had been nearly half a century since he'd had a companion. There weren't that many requirements for becoming Niko's companion: you had to have a tolerable personality and a face to match, a respect for the incubus's privacy, and of course an understanding of his need to feed frequently. Not to mention the fact you couldn't be boring, unintelligent, or too young to be able to find inaccuracies in a history book. It really might have been a long list of criteria after all...

But here he was getting ahead of himself, when they hadn't even had dinner yet. Niko always was prone to being overeager. He just couldn't help but think that Zeke was a fairly transparent person. His reputation was straightforward - the guy liked to make other people suffer, in fact people seemed to only be play things to him. Niko could get down with that. His eyes raked up and down Zeke's form when he responded positively to Niko's offer of toe-curling desires. Hopefully he would get down with that.

"I had so hoped you would~"

The rest of their conversation was terribly one-sided. Niko was beginning to feel a bit of hunger now. Not the true hunger that made him hunt, but the little twinge he always felt at the prospect of getting down and dirty with someone. Humans thought they had it bad, but Niko might possibly be a walking and talking sack of hormones.

Despite his slight distraction, Niko was able to hold up his end of the conversation rather well. Though, if Zeke bothered to look hard enough, he might notice that the incubus was watching him like he was a juicy piece of meat.

"...you don't seem the type to actually care about your fellow council members."

His lips spread wide to reveal perfectly straight white teeth, his eyes actually crinkling slightly as he chuckled. "Oh dear. It seems you have me pegged already," he said with only a twinge of sarcasm. After all, it may be obvious that Niko didn't care for his fellow council members, but that didn't entirely give away the fact that the incubus didn't care for people in general.

Niko trailed behind Zeke as they entered the restaurant. He allowed the other boy to take the lead because he seemed to like doing so, and he was in an indulging mood. He hardly gave the waitress a second glance, and only made eye contact when ordering his drink.

"I'll have the same, thanks."

Then it was time to lean back in the booth and listen to Zeke's story about the earlier events of his day. Most of it Niko had pieced together for himself, but when he heard that Zeke had actually targeted Sebastian, he had to raise his eyebrows in surprise. It was a shame that Zeke hadn't had the chance to poke at Sebastian. The little redhead twins were definitely high on Niko's own list of targets. When Zeke finished with the story, the incubus gave him a genuine smile.

"I have to admit, I'm jealous that you got to see that side of Aiden."

But then the blonde was back to take their orders. Niko gave his order quickly and in a curt tone. "I'll take a medium rare steak."

The waitress immediately began to ask him what he wanted on the side, but he cut her off. "If I wanted a side I would have asked for one. Just the steak, please," he said in a smooth tone, though the smile he gave her was quite condescending.

He watched her closely until she left, his expression unchanging when she apologized profusely, then he lifted his drink and took a small sip. When Zeke started speaking again, the smile that Niko gave him was one of pure amusement. "I get all tingly when you read me like that, Zeke." He took another, more generous, sip of his scotch then set the glass down. Since their food should be coming soon, he shifted his long red hair back over his shoulder, and sat a bit straighter as he went about explaining himself.

"Where do I begin? I suppose I could say that I'm similar in kind to Aiden. At least that's how humans would see us, if that even means anything." He gave a slight dismissive wave of his hand and raked his eyes across the restaurant. There were too many people for him to openly discuss his true nature. After a moment, he let his gaze fall back on Zeke. "Let's just say that my appetites are frowned upon by all kinds. They're not exactly conducive to others' well being, if you catch my drift."

"And no, of course the rest of the council doesn't know. I'm not done having my fun at the school so I don't feel like getting kicked out yet."

"Though..." he paused for a moment and gave a wry smirk, "I'm not sure that too many of them trust me. I can't imagine why."

< — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — >

Niko is--
                    In : the resort restaurant
                    With : Zeke
                    Doing : chatting/drinking
                    Feeling : relaxed

OOC (long post of...not as much dialogue as I intended)
                    Dietary Supplement

WickedShin's Wife

Beloved Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
User Image
Λℓσσf Ðєℓιиquєиʈ

Niko stood to leave and gave Kiirion a nod that held the slightest bit of laughter at Kiirion's expense. Kiirion, in turn -still smiling the tiny, chilly smile- gave Niko a proper Winter court bow that he would have reserved for someone in a position beneath him. Any court-trained Fae would have seethed inwardly at the offered insult. He wouldn't put it past the incubus to know the language of such actions, but even if he didn't, the private joke amused Kiirion. After all, subtlety was prized, and half the fun of insulting someone was doing it so well they didn't know they were being insulted. The part of him that insisted that it wasn't really fair because Niko wasn't Fae and therefore didn't know all the rules was immediately squashed and ignored. Just because one didn't know the rules didn't mean one was exempt from them. He had learned that early, and there was no shame in taking advantage of it. After all, it wasn't cheating; it was playing creatively.

He set off down the corridors of the hotel, oopping a Tootsie roll into his mouth as he went, pondering where to go next. His wandering feet finally took him to a balcony door. He opened the door, shuddering pleasantly as the cold air hit him. The windows on the balcony door immediately fogged as cold air met warm, and Kiirion shut it before making his way to the balcony's railing. He was still bare foot from before and it felt amazing to feel the snow beneath his toes. This was much better, he thought, a lovely spot. He almost wished he had brought a book. As it was... He looked around and saw no one. He was alone... it should be safe enough, he thought. Softly, he began to sing, reciting a lullaby his mother had once sang to a dying child that had gotten caught by will-o-wisps in the marshes they had once haunted. The Fae language curled on his tongue. His voice rose and fell with the lyrics and the tune, telling a tale of a Fae that found a human and begged them to dance with him under the moon while the spirits chased after them. The song reached a conclusion with the narrator drowning their companion in the streams. Silly mortals, never trust a laughing Fae...

One song became two, and two turned into three. As he sang, a group of whippoorwills gathered around him. They were very few in number, only three or four, but Kiirion found himself smiling. Animals were beautiful things, especially the small birds that clustered on the balcony around him. He offered his hand to one and allowed it to hop up his arm to his shoulder. One of the other Changelings back at home (an odd word, that, home...), a nymph's daughter, had mocked him for the animals that gathered around him. She had called him Snow White. Kiirion had later looked up the reference and found it rather to his liking. He found he liked the original tales better than Disney's pretty things.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Location: Wandering ☸Mood: Irritated, restless ☸Company: Niko ☸OOC: I was struck by inspiration. Voila, post! Someone wanna interact with me? Also, did you know there is no Fae translator? So... yeah.
User Image

α ί ɗ є η ▪ ▫ η ί ԍ ɦ τ я α ұ

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
The Beautiful Princess / / The Student Council President
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Aiden has never felt so worse. Max was miserable and suffering, and not to mention Dawson and their newest member got dragged into this mess. If only he kept an eye on Zeke, maybe Max would be out playing in the snow and not confined to a bed. The amount of times he has told Zeke off made no difference. Each and every warning fell on deaf ears and Max was paying the price. What more could he do? He has already crossed the boundary from responsible to violent. He used magic. Heck, he even punched Zeke! It made no difference that they were enemies. Zeke was technically a student at Ethel, the very school Aiden has dedicated his time, effort, and passion to. What he did went against every code that a council member stood for and what was worse, he was the enforcer of those codes. The leader of the student council. He was supposed to help and protect, yet it looks like he was doing a poor job. He couldn’t even protect his friend and now Zeke was wandering somewhere doing who knows what. It put Aiden even more on edge.

It was no pretty sight for Dawson and Marshal when he led them to the infirmary. Max was out cold on the bed with blood seeping out of his wounds and a look of extreme discomfort on his face. Just a brief glance at his miserable state pained his heart. He made a mistake. He failed. Fingers curled into a bandaged palm and gave a tight squeeze, the stinging pain a cruel reminder that he was standing in front of a fallen comrade. He would’ve gladly taken Max’s place. It should’ve been him. It was a relieving sight to see Dawson so quick to get to work. He took a water bottle out of his bag, a vital tool and clear hint to Aiden just what his friend was about to do. The demon was sure to give the pair plenty of space by standing beside the newest member, giving him a quick glance before his attention immediately returned to Dawson. "Zeke found him," he said, a heavy frown on his lips. He really didn’t know the entire story. He walked into his room, found Max confined to the bed, and Zeke torturing him as if he were nothing, but a worthless toy. Why Max was in their room with Zeke, he doesn’t have the slightest idea. "I was only there for the ending of their encounter. As for the beginning, that’s up to Max to share." It was probably for the best to leave out the gruesome details, especially in front of Marshal who seem horrified, and mostly nauseated, by the sight of blood. What Aiden witnessed might cast a faint spell on the poor guy.

Speaking of which.

Aiden peered over his shoulder, concern written all over his face upon seeing Marshal clinging to the doorframe and looking like he was about to puke. "This room was empty by the time I took Max here. I am unsure where the doctor ran off to," he explained and took a quick peek at Dawson, "Which is why I am glad I ran into you both. Max is in great hands with Dawson here, I assure you." A sudden weight pressed against his back and the brunette shifted to accommodate it, an arm snaking around a shaking shoulder and hand holding onto an elbow. Now wasn’t the time for his mind to focus on Zeke. His top priority was, and always will be, his friends. "It’s okay," he responded gently, leading the other to a couch and coaxing him to take a seat. Aiden claimed the seat next to him, "You’re doing fine. Just keep your eyes focused on me and take a couple of breaths." Guilt hit him as swiftly as a punch. The poor guy was new and his first day was going so terribly. This was supposed to be a fun trip at a mountain resort, not the infirmary. Aiden felt terrible that he accidentally dragged their new friend into such a bloody mess when he wanted nothing more than to greet, introduce, and encourage Marshal to have fun with not only the council, but with his new classmates. What a horrible way to start a new chapter.

A soft, white light poured into the room and Aiden watched as a tendril of water snaked up, formed into a ball, and was brought back down to cover Max’s wounds. Each injury was engulfed in sparkles that entranced the demon who always regretted knowing so much about magic, yet was unable to perform something so critically useful like healing spells. It was a beautiful art and blessing to have tucked under one’s sleeve. By the time the glow faded entirely, Dawson was heading over to them. It looked like his legs could only spare a step or two. Aiden stood just as his friend fell and assisted him back up. His old spot on the couch was given to his longtime friend. "Thank you, Dawson." And by the looks of it, Aiden could repeat his thanks for the entire day if allowed to. "If it wasn’t for you…" He couldn’t bring himself to finish what he feared as he made that hasty escape with Max in his arms. A couple steps all it took to bring him to the side of the bed where Max laid and he peered down at the face relieved of furrowed brows, tight wrinkles, and a pained frown. Now it looked like he was taking a peaceful nap free of any worries. "Thank you," he said again, this time quieter as he pulled a blanket over his unconscious friend.

The offer was declined with a light shake of his head, "I appreciate the offer, but I’ll be fine." It was only a cut on his hand and by the looks of it Dawson was in worse shape than him now. His skin was a ghostly pale and sweat trickled down his forehead. The healing really took a lot out of him, yet he made no complaint. His friend truly amazed him. "I owe you both an apology. I dragged you into a problem when you should be out there, enjoying your vacation," his gaze moved from Dawson to Marshal, "By doing so, I probably ruined your first day. This is far from what I had in mind. My apologies, Marshal." As he said this, a look of pure guilt took over and he brought a hand up to palm his neck. He prayed in the back of his mind that the rest of the day will be nothing, but pleasant and peaceful. "I hope that once all has been settled, we can continue this trip by introducing you to the others. I’m sure they’ll be happy to have you as part of the team." That would be a bit of an understatement. They’ll probably find it exciting to have someone new to bring some changes to the table.

There was a nagging thought that Aiden knew should be shared rather than tucked away. He hated the thought of frightening the other, but a warning was safer than keeping Marshal in the shadows. "I only got to see half of what happened between Max and Zeke. I was lucky enough to interrupt when it started to get messy." With a wave of his hand, he motioned to Max as he explained, "I’m sure Max was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. Zeke doesn’t need a reason to hurt someone, which is why I want you to keep your distance from him, Marshal. Zeke is…a troubled fellow. Very troubled. It would be wise to avoid any contact with him. He only knows how to hurt and stir conflict." Dawson probably didn’t need a reminder. He was told of every incident involving the troublemaker and fellow delinquents. Their reputations have a strong influence in Ethel and there has to be a reason behind every rumor. "If you two ever see him causing trouble, please find me." It would be a big relief for him to deal with Zeke rather than have anyone handle what would probably be a painful chore. What happened to Max only convinced him further that this was a matter that he should tackle alone.

After peering up at the clock, Aiden was shocked to see that the day was getting closer and closer to its end. It was almost unreal, for he felt like only seconds passed by unbearably slowly, but maybe he should be grateful that the day wasn’t over yet. There were still some things he wished to do. "The café is just a short walk away. I’ll grab us some drinks and snacks, my treat of course." He headed for the door, only looking over his shoulder to say before he left, "Just be sure to get comfortable and watch over Max. I’ll be back shortly." And hopefully by the time he returns, Max will be awake and okay.

User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

mσσd → Super guilty, grateful xxxx•••xxxxlσcαtiσn → In the infirmary with Marshal, Dawson, and Max.xxxx•••xxxxthínkíngHe's okay, he's okay.

Quinsareth's Husband

Rampaging Sex Symbol

14,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
        User Image

Marshal Elliot Simmonsxxxxxxthe normal prince

xxxxxxxweep » for yourself, my man,
                                              xxxxxxxxx You'll never be what is in your heart
                                              xx
                                              x x WEEP LITTLE LION MAN
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxYou're not as brave as you were at the start
                                              xx↷ *)Rate yourself and rake yourself
                                              xxxx ● ● Tak e all the courage you have left

xxxxxxxxxxxxxWasted on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

infirmaryxx dawson and aidenxx freaking out

Now wasn't the time to panic. After all the male who was bleeding was in need of the medical attention not Marshal. If he went into a panic attack, it could easily spill disaster. He left his inhaler in his hotel room, not thinking he was going to need it. He was regretting that decision. Aiden's and Dawson's voices were only scattered words, and Marshal was unable to make out any of it. He was trying not to focus on all the blood. He only took out bits and pieces, it was caused by someone named Zeke. That Aiden was lucky to have stumbled upon it all. He felt Aiden grasp him as he fell against him. Being led to a couch, he somehow didn't trip over his two feet. He was holding onto Aiden pretty tightly though.

Marshal shook his head. "H-how can it be okay....he needs help..." unless Dawson was secretly a doctor, Marshal couldn't understand how they were remaining so calm. His eyes fell onto Aiden, he sure was pretty and his voice was comforting. Marshal could only nod and took a few deep breaths. Trying to calm himself, his hands grasped the fabric of his jeans.

His eyes were pulled away by the light that came from Dawson. For a moment he was stuck in the moment, he couldn't look away from what he was doing. The wounds were healing. But that wasn't possible. It couldn't be possible, people couldn't do that. Once again voices faded into nothing, as Marshal was stuck in the moment. He didn't hear anything said by Aiden or Dawson. His mind was trying to process what just happened. How it could be possible, he didn't just see that happen. It was all part of his panic attack, he was just seeing things. That was all, nothing more. Dawson didn't just magically heal Max's wounds. No, it wasn't possible.

He was brought back to reality as Dawson was sat next to him. Another attack was rising in him, Aiden's voice was still jumbled. He barely heard the warning about this Zeke. His eyes went over to Max, who was somehow healed. He shook his head. "....that....he...." he couldn't bring out the words he wanted to say. Rather, he looked dumbfounded at Dawson and Aiden. What did he just get himself into. Inside he was screaming the words he wanted to say, but he just couldn't say it. His mind was panicking, it was racing against itself.

Aiden left and Marshal looked at the ground. "How did you...." his gaze went to Max. "It isn't possible. I'm just seeing things. You couldn't of just healed him. No things like that don't just happen. It couldn't of..." it went against everything he was taught. What he saw was something of fiction, it couldn't be real. It was all a trick, slight of hand to make things seem not as bad as they were. "We should really get him help...." he still needed it right. His mind was still trying to grasp what had happened, what was happening. Someone named Zeke attacked Max and then Dawson magically healed him. No, that couldn't be it. There was no such thing as magic.

"I-I think I need some air. I'm seeing things. There is no way you could of healed him with....water....or whatever. Its impossible," Marshal nodded, offered Dawson a very weak and uneasy smile. Standing from his seat on the couch, but his body was still weak from seeing all that blood and what had happened after it. The poor boy only tumbled forward, catching himself on shaking arms as he shook his head. 'Its not possible."

Even if it was, what had he gotten himself into. Where this happened didn't seem to be uncommon. Where this Zeke character was still able to roam around unpunished. Where people could just heal others. "I was just seeing things. That's all," he reassured himself. His body didn't want to move, he wanted to get outside. He wanted some fresh air, it was getting stuffy in here. He was feeling really hot, his chest was finding it hard to breath. He sat back and ran a hand through his hair. Marshal let out an uneasy chuckle. "I...what did you get yourself into Marshal."

{[ welp. here is marshal. due to writers block I've been cursed with not as good as I would of liked. ]}

Kadorix's Secret Admirer

Playful Wife

User Image

To photograph is to hold one's breath,
when all faculties converge to capture fleeting reality.
It's at that precise moment
that mastering an image becomes a great physical and intellectual joy.

User Image

User Image

Ah, so Zeke was involved. Dawson should have known. At the mention of Zeke's name, Dawson's tired eyes became filled with anger. 'That stupid p***k-' Dawson couldn't stand Zeke, but he never said that out loud. He was too afraid of the... well, whatever the hell he was to say anything. Dawson was grateful for the help up, and he leaned on Aiden heavily as the male moved him to the abandoned spot on the couch. He disliked that he couldn't get himself back up. He had spent far too much time out of the water, and he was getting weaker. Even now, in his state of exhaustion, he could feel the nervous twitch coming. Words at the back of his head whispered things to him, things that scared him. This was the worst part of being on the land- the slow paranoia that began taking him the longer he stayed away from the ocean. There were times where he wished he could separate himself from the ocean completely; he much preferred to be on the land than in the water. Letting out a heavy sigh as he listened to Aiden turn down his offer to heal his hand, he leaned back into the couch. He should have known that Aiden would say no; Dawson looked to be in bad shape. Hell, he was in bad shape. He couldn't even find the energy within him to speak as Aiden apologized for dragging the two of them into the situation. He just listened and nodded, wiping the sweat off of his forehead, as it was trickling into his eyes and stinging them.

As Aiden finished warning Marshal about the danger that was Zeke, Dawson nodded. "He's bad news. Very, very bad news." He said gravely, blinking rapidly as he started to get a little light-headed. 'Dang it, Dawson, you can't pass out NOW. Look at the state Marshal is in! See if you can do something.' the reasonable voice in Dawson's head said, and when he turned to observe Marshal, it was indeed quite clear that there was something seriously wrong with the male. His eyebrows knitted in concern, and he calmed himself down and used the last bit of his own energy to will his element to fill him with the energy he needed to help his new friend. "What do you mean, I shouldn't have been able to do that?" as the question left his lips, a part of Dawson's mind raised the question What if he's never seen healing magic before? "Oh, have you not seen a technique like that before? I know it's kind of unusual, but it's how my family has always done it, and I think it's beautiful. I mean, I've seen other people just kind of stand there and look like a stone wall, and that's not something someone would want to wake up seeing-" But as he said it, Marshal seemed insistent on getting some help for Max. "No, really, that won't be necessary. I might not be as good at it as my mom, but I'm the second best healer in my family! Well, maybe my little sister is better at it, but I haven't been home a lot since I came to Ethel so I wouldn't know. On second thought, she was always really aggressive, and aggressive people aren't good at healing and such and I just don't think that she'll ever really be able to excel."

Dawson got the impression that his words weren't helping. It was confirmed when Marshal said that there was no way he could have possibly healed Max with water. That's when the lightbulb went off. Everything suddenly made so much more sense. "Oooooooohmaigosh, Marshal!" Dawson squeaked as the male tried to stand up, only to fall down. Mustering all of his willpower, Dawson clambered off of the couch to help the male get up. "You've never seen magic? Oh man, that's not good- you're gonna be taken by surprise a lot, I think. Oh, we need to get you to a window! There's no way either of us are going to get outside in this condition, and what happens when Max wakes up and we're not here?" He took a few steps and bent down, helping Marshal to stand. "Here, there's a window over there, let's go open it and stand by it. Maybe that will be just as good as going outside. I don't like the cold much, but it might help invigorate me or something, because snow's water too." He guided Marshal slowly to the window and forced it open. The wind was a bit stronger than when he had first gotten there, and the cold blast to his face made it scrunch up in displeasure. The contact of the snowflakes on his skin was just what he needed, though; he felt refreshed, and a little bit more invigorated.

"I can't believe it- a human at Ethel! I mean, it's not like it's never happened before, but the humans we do get usually already know about magic and stuff. I'm super pumped that we get to explain all this stuff to you, but you probably aren't. I mean, you don't even believed I healed Max, so I can imagine that you may be terrified of me. I hope you aren't terrified of me- my magic isn't mean or anything. It's really helpful!" Dawson started babbling again, with renewed energy. "Oh man, you've gotta be seriously confused by everything that just went down, then. There's gonna be a lot that Aiden and I will have to explain to you- oh, he's gonna be really surprised. But it's a good thing you're on the council with us! We can look out for you, but me talking about this probably isn't going to help you right now since you look like you're still freaking out." Marshal paused, a look of concern on his face for his new friend. "Hmmm.... What should I talk about.... OH! You wanna know something silly about me? I love stuffed animals. Like, really love them. You should see my room. They're all over the place. I have all different kinds. Fish, bears, kitties, you name it, I have it. My favorite is my starfish named Stella- she's so cute. She's the only one I brought to the lodge with me. The rest of them are in my room at school, placed strategically or in my giant container for them. My grandpa made it for me! You know, stuffed animals are really nice to cuddle with. I like cuddling, but I don't have anybody to cuddle with, so I just cuddle with Stella. She doesn't complain about me being a bed hog. She doesn't complain about anything. So I guess that means she's happy. Or maybe she isn't, because she really doesn't say much of anything. Then again, she IS a stuffed animal, so she's not gonna say anything anyways. Sometimes I wished she could talk, so that way when I talked to her I wouldn't feel so lonely all the time, because she could say something back. But it's okay that she can't. My friends talk to me, and that's all that really matters, right?" The entire speech took very little time, and Dawson spoke in what sounded like a giant, run-on sentence.

He was trying very, very hard to get the look on Marshal's face to relax. He didn't want the male to feel uncomfortable around him, to reject him because of what he didn't understand fully yet. "I hope you don't think it's weird that I have a lot of stuffed animals- my dad thinks it's not proper for a male my age, but I like cute things. There's nothing wrong with that, and I wish he would just love me for who I am, and stop trying to micromanage my life. I don't think that's gonna happen though. It's why I'm here at Ethel. To make my own decisions." He glanced at Marshal, leaning against the window frame. "Are you feeling any better? Did getting you to the window help? I hope it did." He sincerely hoped it did. Marshal was going to be overloaded with all the new information he was going to get soon, and Dawson wanted to make sure that he knew that he was there for him. "It's gonna be all kinds of different from here on out, and you're gonna learn a lot. If you ever need someone to talk to, you can talk to me. I might talk a lot, but I'll listen if you need me to."

User Image

Keshinomi's Husband

Omnipresent Loiterer

13,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
iNSaNiTY ↩Like floating on air • PSYCHoPaTHY ↩A carefree life • iNSaNiTY ↩An illusion that can't end • CaPTiViTY ↩Unable to run away

User Image

iNSaNiTY ↪Like floating on air • PSYCHoPaTHY ↪A carefree life • iNSaNiTY ↪An illusion that can't end • CaPTiViTY ↪The corruption is continuing

User Image

⊰•
                                                "You reside in grand disguises
                                                Just to get, get away from it all.
                                                "
                                                tab tab For admitting that he was scared, Julius seemed quick to head off further into the cave on his own. The piece of artificially flavored candy clicked against Fai's teeth as he lazily watched white haired teen walk off. To follow or not to follow, that was the question. After a moment of debate which only worsen his headache, the teen rose to his feet with all the intention of following his furry little friend. It would get lonely trying to entertain himself if the bunny got eaten. Hands rubbing warm talisman, he swayed for a moment before gathering his dwindling strength to move forward. Having barely taken a step into the darken depths of the storm shelter, a terrified squeak rose form the back. Surprise felt like a sudden slap in the face that made Fai jolt back in alarm before his curiosity pushed him to move onwards.

tab tab Voices began to rise from the back causing Fai to blink in confusion. So there was someone else back there, unless Julius had decided to develop a split personality and decided to pitch his voice for one of them. Fai really didn't want to be the one to explain to the student council if that was the case. It wasn't his fault that crazy was contagious! Julius would just have to accept that it was a normal part of life, and not listen to the particularly bad ideas even though those bad ideas tend to be fun. Well, who was he to actually talk about not listening to them. When the colorful teen had found the cowering ball of fur in the span of seconds that felt like minutes that ticked by like hours, it seems that his defense wouldn't be needed at all.

tab tab Wide mix matched orbs trailed up from Julius' form on the ground towards the towering the equally furry towering form that the flashlight illuminated. Underneath a layer of fear was excitement that seemed to cause the signs of his fatigued to flee. They've really found him this time! Fai wondered if Julius had taken a picture yet before he started talking to the guy, because he really need to get to that if he hadn't. Wait…talking? Lingering back, Fai watched as the words bounced from the large fur ball back to the smaller fur ball. After a moment, it seems that big foot was just as scared of his rabbit friend as the other was of him. So did it mean that bigfoot was shy? Just when Fai thought he had figured it out, the big reveal that big foot was nothing more than a man in a suit suddenly crushed the excitement Fai had a moment before.

tab tab Eyes narrowing, a dark expression flitted through his features before he found his furry friend hiding behind him. Turning back, Fai patted Julius on the head with a small that didn't reach his eyes. "There, there. It's okay. Nothing to be afraid of, right?" He said, stretching slightly on a few words before turning his attention to the photographer. The man's expression as he missed the chance to take a photo of Julius almost made him feel better. Key word, almost.

tab tab "You can say, we're just like you. We're here to take a picture of the legendary bigfoot!" Fai responded with a rather cheerful voice. Taking out a piece of paper as he spoke, Fai took his time to quickly scratched down a few quick words with a marker before slipping away both item. "As you can see," Fai continued as if he had never broken away from talking. "My little friend here is acting as bait. Wouldn't big foot want a nice juicy big bunny in this winter wasteland? I think it looks rather realistic." The lie easily flowed from his lips, mingling with the truth as he stepped away and spray his hands towards Julius as if to display him towards an unseen audience.

tab tab Walking over to the other man, Fai gave the other a friendly slap on the back while slipping in a surprise in the man's suit. "As you can see, we're stuck here together. " He continued without faltering. Backing up towards Julius, a devious smile began to spread against his lips as the photographer looked back to see what had been slipped into his clothes. "Now listen!" At the words, Fai activated one of the words he had written on the slip. Since the man was someone with a mind of his own, he couldn't force the man to do as he said. He could only create a strong urge to do so…but he had a name… "You don't have to obey me, but I have a suggestion. " Stepping nearer, he look towards the man in the monster outfit. "Your costume looks pretty warm and you're an adult, aren't you? I think you should head for help! After all, you're an adult and I'm sure you can make it. Besides, being a hero would make you more important that finding big foot. " Fai reasoned as he paced around the area, silently strengthen the spell. Turning his attention to Julius, he gave him an earnest look at asked for back up. "Isn't that right, Bunny?" It was luck that they found someone that he could use to play messenger, but he need him to take the bait. Whether the photographer made it back or not, really didn't matter to him. It got the man out of their shelter, and he had lost the privilege to stay the moment he wasn't bigfoot. Boo.

"False pride never existed
                                                Kill the lights, kill the actor, kill the actress
                                                "

•⊱

LocationOutskirts of resort/Makeshift shelter
                                                ContactsJulius, Random Photographer
                                                FeelingThe storm demands a sacrifice
                                                LooksSilver grey and deep magenta contacts, half strawberry blond, half ebony locks, and a strip of pink. Outfit
                                                OOC---

ɢσσηιgнт
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDream something sweet for me

Lady Meara

Shirtless Bloodsucker

W DARE YOU SAY THAT MY BEHAVIR'S UNACCEPTABLE

I HAVE THE TENDENCY F GETTING VERY PHYSICAL

WATCH UR STEP 'CAUSE IF I D YOU'LL NEED A MIRACLE

User Image
                                                                colors talk #782329 think #23327a time skip align center【 ➸ 】

Khaani caught the glare that Anthony was giving the poor cafe worker that the elf had been flirting with earlier in the day. It was strange, it'd been just a few hours prior, but to Khaani it already felt like the event was weeks away. Perhaps it was because of his change in attitude about it. Suddenly, the idea of flirting with a random person was much less appealing. It had to be Anthony's fault. Usually it was enjoyable when the hawk demon got upset. He'd get riled up until they used their lips and hands to let off the steam. But he couldn't help but think that Anthony wasn't having a very good day. There was also the part of his brain that was nagging at him, reminding him of the inconvenient feelings that he'd had to admit to himself just a few minutes ago.

So when Anthony glared at the cafe worker, Khaani found himself staring at the counter and sticking his hands in his pockets. It wasn't quite a look of shame, but his demeanor was definitely that of someone who had regret. He was quieter than usual during his exchange with Anthony regarding what was going on with the council members outside the cafe. When the cafe worker returned with their drinks, he avoided looking straight at the boy. His drink was perfectly fine, so after a single sip he had already turned and began to wander off towards a table. Anthony, it seemed, was not so lucky. Khaani couldn't help but feel sorry for the female cafe worker who got the brunt of his frustration - some of which was probably aimed at her coworker, and maybe even some at Khaani.

The elf shook his head slightly, trying to loose the thoughts from his head. Anthony wasn't mad at him, right? More than likely not. Still, he didn't like the feeling that it left in the pit of his stomach when he thought about the possibility. The main thing that drove the elf's reckless behavior in his personal relationships was his deep-seated fear of losing someone that he loved. In the past twenty years, keeping people at an emotional distance had been enough. Savannah had been the only person to break the mold. But Savannah was a terrifyingly strong person - someone who had a way of making life give her exactly what she wanted. It wasn't that Khaani didn't worry about ever losing her, but it was easier to pretend that she was invincible when she herself seemed to think that she was.

Anthony, however - he'd managed to worm his way into the elf's heart. The heart that he'd told himself needed to stay empty. Maybe he'd been silly to think that he could spend the rest of his life alone. The splatter of Anthony's drink spilling on the floor jerked the elf from his thoughts and he couldn't help but crack a small smile at the situation. His friend could be an a**, there was no doubt about that. But Khaani didn't mind. When Anthony stalked off to a table, Khaani trailed behind him, sipping at his apple cider. The girl gave him a devastated look, to which he responded with a friendly, unaffected smile.

He took the chair directly next to Anthony and drank his cider good-naturedly. He was sorely tempted to slide to the edge of his chair and slip his leg up against Anthony's, find a reason to fidget with something on the table so that their hands would bump, tilt his head when he looked at Anthony and bite lightly at his bottom lip. But he didn't do any of these things, even though he was sure it'd help Anthony to relax. If anything, this unfortunate event with the hawk boy's coffee might make him more interesting when they were sparring later. So instead of flirting when his cider was finished, Khaani occupied himself with humming a soft tune and giving each cafe worker a friendly smile as they cast terrified glances towards the pair.

As soon as Anthony was finished with his coffee and seemed to be a bit less likely to order another and dump it on one of the workers - Khaani stretched his hand out and drummed his fingertips lightly against the boy's arm to get his attention.

"How about that spar then?" Khaani cocked his head to the side and gave Anthony a smile. As soon as he had the response he wanted, he wrapped his fingers around the other boy's wrist and pulled him out of the cafe. The workers could throw away their cups - it was the least they could do after turning Anthony's mood sour.

He didn't release the boy's arm until they reached the exercise room, and then he whirled around with a small grin. (He may or may not have been waiting for this opportunity to come up for a while now.). "All right, before we start - some rules are important, yes? Rule one, no weapons-"

Shifting his weight to one foot, he carefully pulled a sheathed knife out of his boot, holding it up to show Anthony and then setting it against the wall so that it was a safe distance away. He then shot his friend a bright smile. "There, that's my only weapon. Rule number two! No taking off your shirt in the middle of the fight. That's as good as cheating."

He shot Anthony a quick wink then as he grabbed the bottom hem of his sweater and pulled it up over his head, stripping it off a bit faster than he normally would have. He had to remind himself that they weren't seducing each other here. Once the sweater was off, he straightened the thin v-neck he had on underneath, then tossed the sweater down next to the knife. The tattoos on his arms were now exposed, as well as a few that peeked out from the collar of his shirt.

"Rule number three...... Hmm." He paused, squinting his eyes and pursing his lips slightly as he stretched his right arm behind his head. The air in the room was cool and he could feel small goosebumps forming on his skin at the sudden loss of warmth.

"Oh yeah!" He grinned as if he'd suddenly remembered. "Try not to break anything, yeah?"

He rolled his shoulders, done stretching for now, and changed his stance. His feet separated to about shoulder width, one slightly behind the other, the center of his weight now closer to his hips than before. A look of concentration flitted across his face for a moment, but then he blinked and shot Anthony a playful smile. "Ready when you are, bird boy~"

location :: cafe>exercise room. company :: Anthony . thoughts :: finally a spar!. doing :: about to spar~
                                                                ooc

CLUTCHING UR PILLW AND WRITHINGIN A NAKEDSWEAT

PING SMEBDY MEDAY WILL DU LIKE DID

Quinsareth's Husband

Rampaging Sex Symbol

14,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
      User Image

_E z e k i e l00Z a h i e l00H e m b r o o k
                      0ᴄᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ɪᴛ ʙʟᴇᴇᴅ, sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇʀᴄʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ, ʟᴇᴛ's ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ0

User Image
                                          Ezekiel chuckled. "It was a great side to see come out of our dear president. At least now i know he actually has a bite and one hell of one too," after all he left bruises from the whole fight. Ezekiel was actually sore, granted he didn't heal as quickly as some. While he might of not been able to be killed all that easily, it didn't mean he healed with a snap of his fingers. Rather, his position made it hard for him to heal sometimes. Most healing was based on light magic, which if used on him, would only make things worse. He was undead after all, but just not in the way most people thought of the undead. He wasn't some mindless, flesh eating zombie. He took offense when called that as well. He might of been violent, but in no way did he eat people.

"I'm not conductive to other people's well beings either. Seems we do have things in common after all," Ezekiel added with a chuckle. He didn't know why he hadn't been kicked out. Probably because the headmaster actually liked him. Whenever Aiden tried it, it would be turned down. Something about the paperwork disappearing. Of course, Aiden often blamed Ezekiel for interfering. Thinking that he had done it, not that it was out of his hands. In the end even if he did get kicked out, Ezekiel could care less. He was just at the school to have some fun, his fun always came to an end. He knew that much.

"Well, they won't trust you anymore, when they see the two of us having a civil dinner. Bet, they would s**t their pants, or Aiden would come storming up acting like an overprotective mother and try to pull you away. Thinking that you are only under my influence," Ezekiel shrugged and took a sip off the scotch. Taking a moment to taste it, it wasn't bad. But, it wasn't as expensive and unique as they claimed. Most wouldn't know the difference, but Ezekiel had been around long enough to learn a great deal about things like fine scotches. It was a past time of his. Liquor critic some would call it, Ezekiel just found it fun.

"But enough about Aiden, the council, and trouble. We are enjoying a very expensive dinner and fine scotch. After this, the real fun begins, right?" this was indeed a pleasant change of pace. He could talk and relax a bit, knowing that Niko would fulfill the desires that he had at the moment. In return it seemed he would grant Niko the same privilege. While it was rare Ezekiel was actually friendly someone. It came with benefits. It meant someone had his back, wasn't working against him. The other deviants didn't like him, many of them thought Ezekiel too violent. They always wanted that Jansen character back, it was more fun with him around they said. They acted like children back them, all their 'pranks' were petty. Nothing to make them stand out. They got in fights, but it never went above and beyond. No one ever got close to dying, that was until Ezekiel showed up. He changed that of course. He wouldn't have it any other way. Stirring up the peace was what he did best.

"You have to have more questions for me though. It seems that you've been wanting this moment for a long time now. I'm an open book, why hide my secrets."

{[ short,but lets get things rolling again, yes? also i editted this at first, so I scared myself and thought it didn't save. ]}

Sheliyah_chan

Quinsareth's Husband

Rampaging Sex Symbol

14,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
        User Image

Marshal Elliot Simmonsxxxxxxthe normal prince

xxxxxxxweep » for yourself, my man,
                                              xxxxxxxxx You'll never be what is in your heart
                                              xx
                                              x x WEEP LITTLE LION MAN
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxYou're not as brave as you were at the start
                                              xx↷ *)Rate yourself and rake yourself
                                              xxxx ● ● Tak e all the courage you have left

xxxxxxxxxxxxxWasted on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

balconyxx some guyxx freaking out

Marshal just stared at Dawson like a deer caught in headlights. He was talking about what he did on Max. It didn't make sense, it wasn't possible. Magic. Things like that weren't real, they were nothing more then fairy tales and bed time stories. That was all, nothing else. It couldn't be real, it just couldn't be. It was all just something else, maybe his mind was messing with him. He fell somewhere and hit his head, he is out cold. That had to be it. Though, it seemed to dawn on Dawson that Marshal was in no way used to their world. That he had never seen anything like that before. As Dawson helped Marshal to his feet, all he could do was nod to Dawson's words. He could barely understand them at this point. His mind was just trying to grasp everything that was going on. Trying to make sense of it all. Though, it seemed to be failing as he was denying the possibility of magic.

The cold breeze brought Marshal back to reality. He could only stare that Dawson and shake his head. "....it...it can't be real. None of this.....it sounds like..." he felt like he was in some teenage girl romance novel. A human stuck with a bunch of supernatural beings. It couldn't be real. He couldn't get words out, he just stared at Dawson. But, the male changed the subject. Going into a long winded rant about stuffed animals or something. Marshal was still just trying to grasp everything. Even with the change of subject, Marshal needed to be elsewhere. Try to understand everything.

He stepped back from the window. "I...I think I need some space...yeah...this is a lot of news to me...." he rubbed the back of his head. "But thanks...I'll....I'll see you around," Marshal didn't know where he was going. None the less he left the room and was just wandering the hotel again. Getting himself lost, but at this point he didn't care. He was too lost in his own thoughts to even notice that he was in another part of the hotel altogether.

The sound of singing made Marshal stop. Looking around to find the source, the soon found himself stepping onto a balcony, staring at a male who had an array of birds around him. He must of been from Ethel, but still, he was rather talented and to be able to be that close to animals. It seemed nice. Marshal let out a huff of breath, the birds flying off.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to scare them off. I just heard you....and...uh..." Marshal glanced away and rubbed his neck almost sheepishly. He pulled his hat out of his jacket pocket and put it on. "I...feels nice out here," the cold n** in the air was clearing his mind once again. Marshal walked over to the edge of the balcony, placing his hands on the railing and groaned a bit. "I'm going to take a wild guess and say you are from Ethel as well....I mean....right? You are close to animals...or something...I...is this place for real? I mean...magic and stuff. Seems like a bad teenage romance novel if you ask me. And I am the human that suffers from terrible angst," he groaned and put his head against the railing.

This had to be a dream.

{[ look posts! ]}

Azzy-chan89

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out