Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

⇨ Creators: Dolli Mix and ~K-i-a~

⇨ Theme: Yaoi (boyxboy) , Romance, Slice of Life, Drama, Fantasy, and Comedy.

⇨ Rank: Literate

⇨ Images for the layout were found on zerochan.net

⇨ This is a remake of a roleplay called Princes & Princesses.

⇨ A special thanks to Ximnoka who made the thread layout, profile layout, and assisted me with the updated plot. <3 She's the most amazing little sister ever c:
User Imageximnokaximnokaximnoka

xxα вιттєяѕωєєт мємσιяx xα вιттєяѕωєєт мємσιяxx

User Image

tab A brand new school means a whole new experience. There are new people to meet, friends to make, and areas to explore within the school grounds. To the students, it's like a mini adventure, a chapter in their lives just waiting to be revealed. At Ethel Academy, a memorable experience is guaranteed. Being one of the most prestigious boarding schools in the country, Ethel Academy serves to satisfy their students' needs by providing a top notch academic program as well extras such as sports, clubs, cultural activities, and so on. It also gives them the opportunity to meet races of all kinds like vampires, demons, elves, angels...You name it! Satisfaction and success from the students are the school's primary goal. However, it would be wrong to give all the credit to the head of Ethel Academy. After all, the ones who understand the students the best are those who happen to be students themselves; the Student Council. The Student Council consists of eight young men chosen by the student body, each possessing beauty and unique traits that make them qualified for the position. They are the idols of the school, also known as the Princes and Princesses of Ethel Academy. Thanks to the Student Council, everything was peaceful and in order. Yet sooner or later, change was bound to happen.

tab And it came much quicker than anyone anticipated…

tab Not everyone considers school as a sanctuary. Quite the opposite for a selected few and that includes a particular gang of young men who have quite the reputation as well. They can spread fear with ease and have proven on several occasions that they are a force to be reckoned with. They are a tight group of friends who enjoy living their lives freely. Their independence is both praised and frowned upon by many, and eventually things got a little too hectic. They were soon kicked out of their school and forced to stay in another. In hopes of taming the boys' wild side, they were placed into a school whose reputation was the best out of the list, which just so happens to be Ethel Academy. It hardly mattered to the Delinquents. It was like a game to them, but they are about to realize that they are to face their biggest challenge yet.

tab So, what happens when the Delinquents clash with the Student Council? Chaos, give or take. However, that’s not the end of it.

tab A new headmaster has taken charge of Ethan Academy, a man whose strong, successful reputation easily won over the top position of the school. Behind his professional demeanor is a heart of black, full of greed and a desire for power and success. Ethel Academy is only seen as his playground; the students his pawns. Most are completely oblivious to his true nature, but there are some who are beginning to suspect that there’s something more about their new headmaster. The Delinquents, of course, don’t take his strict rules kindly. Even the Student Council are beginning to have their suspicions.

tab With a whole new problem arising, will the Student Council and Delinquents set aside their differences and join together?

tab Only the players of this story can answer that question.

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

User Image

tab ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ɪᴛsᴇʟғ
                        This is a yaoi roleplay, meaning only boyxboy love is acceptable in this thread. The only females that will exist in this roleplay are NPCs such as teachers and staff members of the school, as well as the character’s relatives. I have nothing against females or heterosexual pairings. This is simply the theme of this roleplay. Fantasy is also an important theme in this roleplay, so any race is acceptable like vampires, humans, demons, angels, ghosts, and so on. Let’s just make sure one race isn’t overdone. I would like some variety to keep things interesting. Romance is very much acceptable and encouraged! Just try to avoid going over Rated M. If it ever comes down to that, have it fade to black and do a time skip. It’s against Gaia ToS if such a thing is on a thread.

tab ᴘᴏsᴛɪɴɢ & ᴘᴏsᴛɪɴɢ ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ
                        This is a literate roleplay. I know people have different definitions of the word “literate”, so I will give you an example of what I’m looking for. Please, don’t ever do one-liners or text talk, ever. I would like proper punctuation, grammar, and spelling. Microsoft Word is extremely helpful, but I do understand that people make mistakes and that nobody is perfect. I am not some uptight grammar nazi and I, too, make mistakes from time to time. Let’s try to not make this a habit though. God-modding isn’t acceptable, but I do understand that in some situations, it can be a tiny bit helpful. If it comes down to that, make sure you have the owner’s permission before making assumptions about their character’s actions. Last, but not least, is the posting layout. Not everyone can make super fancy layouts, which is why I am only asking for a picture and maybe a few splashes of color. It doesn’t have to be super crazy awesome, but I would like to see something other than text.

tab ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ & ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇs
                        The first thing I want is a reservation. All you really need to do is tell me which role you want, give me a 100x100 icon of your character, and a sample post to show that you qualify. As for the title of the reservations, let’s go with “Ethel Application”. You can only make one reservation, but as time goes by, you may make up to three reservations/characters in total. Next is the profile and first, you need to copy, paste, and fill up the profile layout provided below. When you're finished with the profile, send me a link to where you have submitted the profile (either in your testing thread or a thread dedicated to your character). A friend of mine, Elvy, suggested this to me. On the character's list, each finished profile will be linked to the icon of the character for easy navigation. You have two days to submit the profile to me~ If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I’m a very friendly person and I’m more than willing to help you out c: And please, don’t post until I have accepted your profile.

tab ɪɴ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ & ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ
                        Another important rule is respect. I wish for everyone to treat others nicely and to be reasonable, understanding, and polite. One thing I love about roleplays is the idea of making new friends, so I am hoping that we can all be one big, happy family <3 Alright, I should probably give you the title for the Profiles PM, which will be “Royalty” if a member of the student council and “Juvenile” if a member of the delinquent gang. Back to the actual rules now~ I want this roleplay to be active, so try to post at least twice a week. Don’t disappear on us and if you have lost interest or need to leave, just tell me. I am an understanding person and I do appreciate the fair warning. Violence in this roleplay is okay as well, but don’t go too crazy. Fights are bound to happen in this roleplay, but if your character seriously injures another, make sure you have permission from their owner. I’d rather not see any characters get killed in this roleplay. That’s a little extreme.

tab sᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ
                        This roleplay will be taking place at Ethel Academy, a rather large, prestigious school that provides a couple courtyards, a sports field, cafeteria, library, and so on. The students will be staying in dorms and the student council has their own building that is separate from the other dormitories. Students are allowed to leave the school and visit the city, but they can only do so on certain times and must be back before curfew or else the gates will be locked. This roleplay also takes place in modern times.

xxᴀ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀsᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇᴍᴏɪʀx xᴀ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀsᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇᴍᴏɪʀxx

User Image

If you don't quite love the titles given below, and would like to make up your own, you are free to do so. Just be sure to inform ~k-i-a~.
                        ↑=Dominant
                        ↓=Submissive

((The coding is a bit funky for the open/reserved/taken. ^^; Whatever is bolded is correct. If you have any questions, just feel free to ask me xD))

Sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ Cᴏᴜɴᴄɪʟ

Beautiful Princess ↓ [President]xxxxxNormal Prince ↑ [Vice President]
                        xUser Image xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
                        Open ▋ Reserved ▋ Taken xxxxxxxxxxxOpen ▋ Reserved Taken

x
                        Caring Princess ↓xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxProtective Prince ↑
                        User Image xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
                        Open ▋ Reserved ▋Taken xxxxxxxxxxxOpen ▋ Reserved ▋ Taken

Stoic Princess ↓xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTalkative Prince ↑
                        xUser Image xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
                        Open ▋Reserved ▋ Taken xxxxxxxxxxxOpen ▋ Reserved ▋ Taken

Secretive Princess ↓xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxManwhore Prince ↑
                        xUser Image xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
                        Open ▋ Reserved ▋ Taken xxxxxxxxxxxOpen ▋ Reserved ▋ Taken

Dᴇʟɪɴǫᴜᴇɴᴛs

Twisted Delinquent ↑ [Leader]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSmart Delinquent ↓ [Second in command]
                        xUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Cynical Delinquent ↑xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAloof Delinquent ↓
                        Open ▋ Reserved ▋Taken xxxxxxxxxxxOpen ▋ Reserved ▋ Taken

Unhinged Delinquent ↑xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEnergetic Delinquent ↓

Arrogant Delinquent ↑xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDeviant Delinquent ↓
                        Open ▋Reserved ▋Taken xxxxxxxxxxxOpen ▋ Reserved ▋ Taken

User Image

o1. Everything above the image (caring princess, arrogant delinquent) could be edited by the moderator of the thread, and at the top of each post in the profile thread, whether there's a profile or not. The fonts can be found here :3

o2. Thank you, Ximnoka, for the awesome profile format!

[align=right][size=23][color=#c4b031]☾[/color][/size][size=26] тιтℓє [color=#ad7b5a] ♕ [/color] [color=black]тιтℓє [/color][/size][size=23][color=#c4b031]☽[/color][/size]:tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab:[/align]
                        [imgright]http://i337.photobucket.com/albums/n398/Roxy-kins/240x350withshadow.png[/imgright]

[size=13][u][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=16] [color=color1]♔[/color] B A S I C S [/size][color=white]xx[/color][/u][/size]

[list][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=color1][b]вιятн ηαмє[/b][/color]
                        :tab::tab: Name
                        [color=color1][b]ηι¢кηαмє[/b][/color]
                        :tab::tab: Nickname
                        [color=color1][b]тιтℓє[/b][/color]
                        :tab::tab: Title
                        [color=color1][b]ѕρє¢ιєѕ[/b][/color]
                        :tab::tab: Species
                        [color=color1][b]αgє[/b][/color]
                        :tab::tab: Age
                        [color=color1][b]gєη∂єя[/b][/color]
                        :tab::tab: ☑ Male
                        :tab::tab: ☐ Female
                        [color=color1][b]ѕєχυαℓιту[/b][/color]
                        :tab::tab: Bisexual, homosexual, pansexual, heterosexual
                        [color=color1][b]ιηтєяєѕт[/b][/color]
                        :tab::tab: Crush/love interest
                        [color=color1][b]gяα∂є[/b][/color]
                        :tab::tab: Grade
                        [color=color1][b]ωєαρσηѕ[/b][/color]
                        :tab::tab: Weapon(s)[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=13][u][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=16] [color=color2]♔[/color] C H A R A C T E R I S T I C S [/size][color=white]xx[/color][/u][/size]

[list][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=color2][b]ℓσνєѕ[/b][/color]
                        :tab::tab: 5+ things they love
                        [color=color2][b]ℓιкєѕ[/b][/color]
                        :tab::tab: 5+ things they like
                        [color=color2][b]∂ιѕℓιкєѕ[/b][/color]
                        :tab::tab: 5+ things to dislike
                        [color=color2][b]нαтєѕ[/b][/color]
                        :tab::tab: 5+ things to hate
                        [color=color2][b]тαℓєηтѕ[/b][/color]
                        :tab::tab: 3+ talents
                        [color=color2][b]ωєαкηєѕѕєѕ[/b][/color]
                        :tab::tab: 3+ weaknesses[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=13][u][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=16] [color=color3]♔[/color] P E R S O N A L I T Y [/size][color=white]xx[/color][/u][/size]

[list][list][list][list][list][size=10]:tab::tab: Their full personality. 2+ paragraphs[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=13][u][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=16] [color=color1]♔[/color] B I O G R A P H Y [/size][color=white]xx[/color][/u][/size]

[list][list][list][list][list][size=10]:tab::tab: Their past. 3+ paragraphs.[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=13][u][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=16] [color=color2]♔[/color] N O T E S [/size][color=white]xx[/color][/u][/size]

[list][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=color2][b]ησтє o1.[/b][/color]
                        :tab::tab: Random notes about the character
                        [color=color2][b]ησтє o2.[/b][/color]
                        :tab::tab: Could be anything, such as height and weight.
                        [color=color2][b]ησтє o3.[/b][/color]
                        :tab::tab: Maybe even tattoos or scars.
                        [color=color2][b]ησтє o4.[/b][/color]
                        :tab::tab: Add or remove as you need to.

[align=right][color=color3]☾[/color] [b]Username[/b] [color=color3]☽[/color][/align]:tab::tab::tab::tab::tab:[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

User Image

Tʜᴇ Tɪᴍᴇ Nᴏᴡ
                            ᴛɪᴍᴇ
                            tab Evening- 6 pm
                            ᴡᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ
                            tab Snowy, cold, a little windy.
                            ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛs
                            tab The students are going on a trip! This resort is located on the snowy mountains where they can skii, snowboard, take a dip in the hot springs, and even walk around the big shopping district in the middle of the large resort.
                            ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs
                            tab Starting this semester, students are required to wear school uniforms.

That is all for now.

Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ Sᴄʜᴇᴅᴜʟᴇ
                            ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ sᴄʜᴇᴅᴜʟᴇ
                            tab 6:45 - Rising Bell
                            tab 7:05 - Wailer's Bell
                            tab 7:15 - Breakfast
                            tab 7:45 - Daily Chores & Inspection
                            tab 8:05 - Class Bell
                            tab 8:10 - 1st Period
                            tab 9:00 - 2nd Period
                            tab 9:50 - 3rd Period
                            tab 10:40 - Recess
                            tab 10:50 - 4th Period
                            tab 11:40 - 5th Period
                            tab 12:30 - Lunch
                            ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ sᴄʜᴇᴅᴜʟᴇ
                            tab 1:00 - Wailer's Bell & Free Time Starts
                            tab 2:00 - Programmed Activities & Sports
                            tab 5:00 - Wailer's Bell
                            tab 5:10 - Free Time
                            tab 6:00 - Dinner
                            tab 7:00 - Halls Closed ( Students return back to your dorms )
                            tab 8:00 - Lights out!
                            ᴀᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ɴᴏᴛᴇs
                            tab The Student Council voices the needs, wants and concerns of the student body to the administration (i.e. principals and teachers). They are also responsible for encouraging school spirit through initiating school spirit events such as a school carnival or spirit week (a week filled with events that students could take part in like a jello eating contest, a dance competition, etc).
                            tab But it is not all work being in the student council, you are also permitted free things and certain luxuries like a dormitory building away from the rest of the students (which is good considering fanboys), permission to skip class, a private room in which the council members can hang out or hold meetings (this place is more like a lounge, where the council comes often just to slack off. They do hold meetings occasionally, though.)

User Image

TEMPORARY POST

(Below is the rooming list for the school trip. Only characters who are officially taken and have their profiles completed are on the list. If your character is still reserved, I will wait until they are completed before giving them a random roommate. You may have to wait for another member to join in order for your character to get a roomie. Thank you for your patience <3)

DORM LIST

Fai & Vincente

Aiden & Zeke

Khaani & Niko

Julius & Rei

Anthony & Marshal

Sebastian & Rey

Max & Kiirion

Ryu & Dawson

User Image

This post is reserved.

User Image

This post is reserved.

User Image

This post is reserved.

User Image

α ί ɗ є η ▪ ▫ η ί ԍ ɦ τ я α ұ

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
The Beautiful Princess / / The Student Council President
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The last stream of light was engulfed by the mountains, allowing night to finally take the reins and guide the tourists to move on to other activities. Aiden wasn’t too disappointed that nightfall arrived a little quickly. He has done plenty to make this day a success, like making his first snowman, participate in a snowball fight, and enjoy hot cocoa by the fire with his friends. A few of his ‘firsts’ could be marked off of his list, and the fact that time passed by quickly was proof that he was enjoying himself. It was only day one of their ski trip and he was left wondering just what else this weekend has in store for him. By no means was he in a rush to find out though. He wanted to savor this good feeling and let it linger for as long as possible. Unfortunately, those good times weren’t enough to drive him away from his responsibilities. It would occasionally nag his thoughts whenever he had a short break, eventually succeeding to capture his attention when he realized that it was close to dinner time. The president eventually broke away from his companions and disappeared to return to his room where his work sat untouched. Aiden, never one to allow himself to fall behind, thought it would be wise to take his council work with him on the trip. It went against every rule of enjoying a vacation. The workaholic really was terrible at letting loose and having fun.

Lucky for him, his room was unoccupied when he arrived, but there were signs that his roommate has visited previously. Unfamiliar luggage claimed a bed, Aiden’s taking the one closest to the desk, that hardly gave any clues as to who the owner could possibly be. His roommate was still a mystery to him, but that wasn’t a big concern of his. The answer will be revealed eventually. The paperwork was taken out and carefully sorted onto the wooden surface before the demon began the tedious task of reading the thick text. Slender brows would furrow on occasion, fingers idly playing with a pen as he reviewed complaints that were anonymously submitted. All were from students, some reasonable and easy to fix. That would be the first to be taken care of as soon as he returns to Ethel however; he was a little troubled by some comments in particular. They all related to one thing: students starting trouble. There were some delinquents who were beginning to gain attention from the student population. Apparently some of the students were victims of pranks and harassment by these troublemakers. This wasn’t good, not when the complaints were steadily growing. This might require the headmaster’s advice if things don’t improve soon.

"Lighting a desk on fire," he read and shuffled through the papers, "Taking a P.E. game to the next level…harassing students…" The papers were released in favor of rubbing his temples, a slight groan passing his lips. He has his suspicions as to who caused what, his best bet being a male in particular who stirred up chaos as a hobby. Zeke never was one for rules, instead taking it as some sort of personal challenge to break every possible rule until it gained the council’s attention. He and the delinquent have butted heads several times. They were each other’s biggest rivals. The complaints were piled together and put away, soon to be replaced with work that required his comments and marksmanship. He didn’t want to sour the mood of this trip by becoming engrossed in all the trouble that has been reported. It couldn’t be resolved anyways, at least not until he can properly talk to the source and give them a firm lecture.

Tearing his gaze away from papers, Aiden peered off to the side where the window sat, revealing white powder that went on for miles. His eyes took in every bit of snow that clung to the outline of the window and how the edges fogged up due to his body heat. It really was a white paradise outside, beautiful and pure, but also intimidating because of the tall mountain standing proud in the distance. It was amazing just what you could do in the snow. Jansen’s race from earlier introduced him to a sport that he has heard about, but never had the chance of witnessing. It was a little scary, but mostly thrilling to watch the other glide down the slope, leaving a dust of cold powder with each turn of his snowboard. The male really knew how to handle snow. His impressive skills gave him the victory and apparently a prize that would be saved for a later date. Aiden was a little curious about what the wager was, but mostly confused because he caught Jansen’s friend staring at him intently before marching away. Now that was a bit strange. Maybe I can ask Jansen about that later…

The demon shook his head, mentally scolding himself for getting distracted when he has work to complete. He hunched over his papers, fingers guiding the pen over each blank spot that required a signature or personal statement. His absence will probably go unnoticed. His friends were probably having too much fun to figure out that he was nowhere to be seen downstairs. This was good on his part, because he preferred that they enjoy their vacation and each other’s company. Aiden allowed himself to become immersed in his paperwork, his focus preventing him from hearing the clock ticking away beside his form.

User Image

mσσd → Relaxedxxxx•••xxxxlσcαtiσn → In his hotel room.xxxx•••xxxxthínkíngNeed to sign this...and that...

Quinsareth's Husband

Rampaging Sex Symbol

14,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
      User Image

_E z e k i e l00Z a h i e l00H e m b r o o k
                      0ᴄᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ɪᴛ ʙʟᴇᴇᴅ, sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇʀᴄʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ, ʟᴇᴛ's ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ0

User Image
                                          "You know, I just love piercings and tattoos," a blonde haired woman slurred, her finger running down Ezekiel's cheek as she struggled to stand from her stool. "All the more on young men like yourself, I could just eat you up," she was young compared to him. None the less, the necromancer merely smiled, grabbing the woman's hand, and pulled her into him. She looked good for her age, they would call this a MILF, yes? That was the term that they used these days. While, she mostly likely had work done to keep her chest nice and perky. He didn't care, she would be good fun to spend time with. It was late in the evening, and thanks to a fake ID, Ezekiel was enjoying the bar that the resort had to offer.

This woman cause his eye the moment she walked in. The short black club dress, tall heels, hair pulled back, and just enough make up to make her look like someone he wanted to ravish. "I think I would eat you first," he growled into her ear hungrily, a hand sliding down to her rear end. A smirk fell upon his lips and he nipped playfully at her neck. Why not have some fun, he was on vacation after all. She would look all the more stunning with a few scars to remember him by. "After all, you look delicious. And I bet I can make you look even better."

The woman giggled. "Oh really now, can you?" she asked. Ezekiel nodded with a dark smile. "Well, I want to see this in the works," seemed like she didn't believe him. Shame. She was going to be in for one hell of a surprise then, not that Ezekiel cared. He would be able to keep her quiet and do his thing. Spells were great for that. Hell, if he really felt like it he could make her enjoy the pain. "Lets go stud, show me to your room."

"Oh, with pleasure," putting an arm around the woman's shoulder. Ezekiel finished off the rest of his drink and moved towards the room he had been placed in. He didn't run into him roommate, after all he did arrive late. Though judging from the luggage it wasn't a delinquent. Not that it mattered, he would have fun with his roommate none the less. Sliding the keycard through the lock, Ezekiel opened the door and walked in with the woman from the bar.

His eyes fell onto the figure at the desk. It was Aiden. The student council president. Oh, the irony! Ezekiel burst into laughter and the woman looked at him like a confused puppy. "This is just too perfect," he said loud enough to snag his attention. He wrapped his arm around the woman's waist and led her into the room more, pushing her down onto one of the beds. "My dear, see that guy at the desk. He doesn't know how to have fun. Its a damn shame," he crawled over the woman and looked at Aiden with a dark smile. "Shall we show him how its done?" Ezekiel hand reached for a knife that sat on his hip, raising it to the woman's arm. Aiden wouldn't stand for the violence and Ezekiel knew that. Dragging the blade down, the woman let out a pained scream.

"What the hell!" he hands pushed against Ezekiel's chest in vain, and after a moment she slapped him across the face. The look of amusement faded, and anger slid over his eyes, grabbing the woman's wrist he placed the blade against her throat.

"What do you say Aiden. Teach this b***h a lesson?"

User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxx

Kadorix's Secret Admirer

IRL Egg

User Image
x██████xxulius randersonxx███████████████████████████████
the ¢αяιηg ρяιη¢єѕѕ

Too often we xυxɴxxєxяxєxsxтxιxмxαxтxє xthe x{p o w e r} xof
                                      a т o υ ¢ н “If I could touch anything in the world right now, it would be your heart.”
                                      "Smiling is infectious, a sмιℓε , you catch it like the flu, When someone smiled at me today, I started smiling too"
                                      "Kind words can be short and easy to speak,a kind wrd, but their echoes are truly endless"
                                      "Listening is an attitude of the heart, a desire to be with anothera listening єαя,which both attracts and heals."
                                      "Sincere compliments cost nothing and can accomplish so much." an H O N E S T ¢oмρℓιмєηт,

or the sмαℓℓєsт act of ¢αяιηg,

all of which have the x{ ρxoxтxєxηxтxιxαx }x to turn a life around. ღ

x████████████████████████████████████████████████████

As the last rays of the sun’s light touched the glittering snow, Julius could smell the night beginning to grip the mountain. It was quite a beautiful scene; after spending much of the day following his friends around and taking pictures, he was satisfied with all he had accomplished and was glad to have a moment to himself. Julius was truly a solitary creature at heart; many years alone had taught him how to enjoy the silence of the earth around him. He did love people (no matter how shy he was), but there was only so much he could really take in a day before he needed time to himself. At the moment, he was curled up in the snow, in his rabbit form, watching as everyone ran by, hurrying inside before darkness completely took over the sky. This was the most beautiful time of the day to the hengeyokai, when the stars began to twinkle and the sky was a gradient of all his favorite colors. He sat there, nose twitching, and stared up at the sky. If he was in human form, he’d capture this moment with his camera, another picture to go in the scrapbook that he was making. He didn’t want to shift back quite yet, though; his fur was lovely and warm, and the skin of his human form was far too vulnerable to the cold.

He sat there for a little while longer, staring at the scenery and hoping that he could recreate it on paper with his chalks when he returned to his room. Speaking of room mate, Julius wasn’t quite sure who his was. He wasn’t one to snoop, and the luggage gave nothing away. He was terrified at who it could be; there was a list of people he hoped he didn’t encounter. Almost all of the delinquents were on it. There were a few exceptions, like Fai, but out of the ones he heard about from Aiden and Sam made him not want to meet most of them in person. ’Maybe I’ll luck out, and am rooming with a council member… Though it was probably a hopeless dream, that didn’t stop Julius from hoping it was true. He hopped his way towards the lodge, avoiding the feet of the stragglers that were still making their way into the building. Nobody noticed him; his snowy white fur blended in well with the frosted surroundings. He slipped inside quickly, trying to find a corner that was secluded enough for him to change back into his human form without attracting stares.

After about five minutes of avoiding the public eye, Julius found the perfect spot behind a curtain. It only took him a moment to lose the fluffy fur and big ears, looking once again like the human he pretended to be. Shaking out his white hair and adjusting his clothes, the hengeyokai entered the sitting room, in all it’s gilded glory, and sat down in a chair next to the fire. Pulling out his bag (which he had hidden under the couch before going outside), he reached in and pulled out his container of baby carrots and his sketchbook, sighing happily. Just as he was getting ready to sketch, Julius froze. A rich, dark, luscious smell floated through the air, causing the rabbit’s mouth to water. “Oh, hot chocolate would be a good idea.” He said out loud, getting to his feet quickly and fetching himself a cup before returning to his seat. Sitting down gracefully, Julius took a sip of his drink. ”Hm… now what will I draw?”

Where am I? well, um... I'm: By the fire
How am I feeling? ...I guess I'm feeling: Happy
Who I'm with? I'm with: Me, Myself, and I
What I'm thinking: 'Maybe I should draw that sunset!'
My actions speak louder than my words: drinking hot cocoa and eating a carrot
User Image

α ί ɗ є η ▪ ▫ η ί ԍ ɦ τ я α ұ

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
The Beautiful Princess / / The Student Council President

A satisfied smile grazed the demon’s face as he moved on from one paper to the next. The silence, minus the ticking from the wall clock, was peaceful and coaxed him into a relaxed state as he made progress with his work. It will be a satisfying achievement if he gets at least a third of his work completed by tonight. A faint giggle echoed down the empty halls, which caused Aiden to pause for a brief moment. It probably was a love struck couple returning and calling it a night. After deeming it irrelevant, the president gave a soft shrug of his shoulders before returning to his work. Unfortunately, the motivation and quaint silence didn’t come back. It was, instead, interrupted by more noise that crept closer to his room. No doubt the couple’s room was close to his. Hopefully they won’t be loud enough to provoke him to send forth a noise complaint. The pen, which was jotting down neat notes, fumbled and came to a sudden halt when he heard the doorknob to his room being messed with. Surely the couple had the wrong room, right?

Just as Aiden looked at the door, a very familiar, and unwelcome, figure slipped past the open door with a woman on his tail. It happened to be Ezekiel, the one male in the entire school who easily landed top spot on the troublemakers list. To describe their relationship as ‘bitter rivals’ was a bit of an understatement. Speak of the devil, he thought, holding back a sigh as he took in his current predicament. There, in Ezekiel’s hand, was a keycard, the other hand claiming a spot on the woman’s waist. Don’t tell me he’s my…! For some strange reason, the heavens decided to overwhelm him with misfortune by not only leaving Ezekiel on his doorstep, but also forcing them as roommates. He was stuck with his worst enemy for the entire trip. This surely cannot be happening. The workers behind the counter must have made some terrible mistake by accidentally handing Ezekiel the wrong keycard. As much as he wished, no prayed, that was true, it most likely wasn’t. Ezekiel really was his assigned roommate.

Shoulders tensed as a bark of laughter filled the room, the tension escalating when their eyes finally met and no smiles were exchanged. The poor woman looked hopelessly lost. She honestly had no idea what was going on, or what was about to go down. The pen was placed onto the desk, the paperwork forgotten in the meantime as his eyes landed on the woman who was placed onto the bed. Whatever Ezekiel was planning, Aiden was sure he wasn’t going to like it one bit. "Ezekiel," the demon began, tone a little exasperated as he turned in his seat, "This is hardly a good time, nor place to do this. How about you take your friend somewhere else?" It would be stupid of him to believe that his suggestion would be taken seriously. Not once has Ezekiel ever listened to him. He has the nasty habit of doing the exact opposite of what Aiden wished for, and would always figure out a way to increase the intensity level. Now happened to be a perfect example. A knife was gripped from the hip, raised and lowered to the woman’s exposed arm that sat there uselessly. The woman was, at first, too puzzled to react accordingly, so her eyes followed the blade that made its descent onto her unmarked skin. A terrible feeling sunk in Aiden’s gut. "Stop!"

It was too late though. The sharp blade struck the woman’s pale skin before going downward, a thin, long cut the aftermath of the woman’s hesitance. The pain ignited a fire though, and Aiden was left to watch the scene unfold. A push against his chest and stinging slap was quick to be given to Ezekiel who loomed above her. As much as Aiden wanted to congratulate the woman on fighting back, he knew that this violent reaction would only stir a fire in the twisted male. He needed to stop this before this escalated to new heights. The president lunged from his seat, the chair making a loud thump as it crashed into the ground. A hand seized Ezekiel’s hand to stop the blade from pressing further into the lady’s pretty neck. "Are you mad?! Let her go this instant," he demanded. With enough force, he managed to pull the hand away and shove Ezekiel onto his back. Aiden was left with no choice, but to use his limbs to pin the male onto the bed and struggle over who can claim the knife in the end. "Please, leave!" Every part of the woman was trembling as she slid off of the bed with haste, stammering a quick ‘thanks’ as she flung the door open and fled the room. Aiden was relieved that the poor woman was able to flee with only a minor cut. He knew that Ezekiel was capable of doing something far more heinous and cruel.

A sharp, burning pain rudely tore the demon away from his fleeting moment of relief when the knife pressed against the palm of his hand. It dug into his flesh as they fought over the weapon and Aiden grimaced, his bottom lip bitten down to hold back a noise of pain. No doubt Ezekiel was testing the waters by being stubborn with his hold. Purple eyes flickered to the nightstand, an idea popping up that was a little violent for his taste, but his best chance at getting rid of the weapon. He swung Ezekiel’s hand to the blunt edge of the nightstand, the pain so sudden that the stubborn hand opened momentarily. Aiden snatched the knife and threw it at the wall where it pierced head first into the wall, wedged and unmoving. The shadows behind the curtains crept around the blade, swallowing it whole and disappearing. "Are you quite done?" A glare was shot down at Ezekiel and he got off of the other, using his uninjured hand to smooth down the wrinkles on his clothes. Counting in his mind was required to keep the calm flame from turning into a roaring fire. "That isn’t how you treat a lady, or anyone for that matter," he scolded and narrowed his eyes, "You should drop those violent tendencies. No doubt you’ll be sent to prison if you keep this up." He refrained himself from adding that maybe that setting was suitable for Ezekiel. He stood at the edge of the bed, expression a mixture of serious and irritation, "I won’t be so courteous if I see you pull something like this again."

User Image

mσσd → Startled and Irritatedxxxx•••xxxxlσcαtiσn → In his hotel room.xxxx•••xxxxthínkíngHe's insane!

Dapper Dabbler

User ImageUser Image

▌▌WHERE: Café . . . ▌▌WHO: People . . . ▌▌THOUGHTS: Warm . . .

Why did it have to be a ski resort? Why not a place with white, sandy beaches and a tropical breeze? As far as the eyes could see there was nothing but cold and white. He had a hunch the headmaster was trying to kill him off before he could cause any more trouble around the school.

Keelie peeked two cerulean eyes out from his swaddling of blankets, a cocoon made up of various sheets and covers he had "borrowed" from around the hotel. There were close to sixteen of them altogether and still he felt a draft waft straight up his spine. The ningyo sneezed and squinted his eyes at those who were returning from their day of joy and merriment. He, however, had spent the day wandering from fireplace to fireplace in the lodge, avoiding anyone he recognized from Ethel's. Truthfully, he was merely being dramatic. If he had sought to, he might have enjoyed himself more. But, after being exposed to the long trip and the freezing coldness of the world outside, Keelie hadn't been too keen on doing much of anything. The fish blood within him slowed to a steady trickle through his veins, draining him of both motivation and energy.

Keelie nursed the hot chocolate in his hands, enjoying rapture from the explosion of the sweetness on his taste buds and the warmth as the liquid slid down his throat. Perhaps, the day was not an entire loss after all. He leaned with his back against the window of his temporary room. If he was lucky, Zeke would cause some sort of huge uproar and they would all be sent home within a fortnight. Then again, if Zeke caused the kind of commotion to get them sent home, they would all be staying at the hospital instead of returning to the academy.

With the great anguish of having lost a loved one, Keelie swirled his mug. "Almost empty . . ." he remarked, voice tinged with sorrow and regret. It was possibly the greatest hot chocolate he had ever tasted and now . . . it was gone. This had to be remedied. With great care not to allow in an even greater draft, Keelie picked himself off of his bed, bypassed the luggage of his unknown roommate, and wandered, with great purpose, out the door and down the hallway.

It was rather humorous, in hindsight, his appearance as he stalked down the hallway towards the lodge's café. To small children, he might have looked like a bogeyman, a colossus mound of fabric seeming to drag itself across the floor. This image hadn't even occurred to him, as he was too concerned about his personal need for hot chocolate to even think about what he might look like. Besides, he didn't care what others thought anyway, even if he scared them; it would actually be, if he thought about it, more enjoyable for him if he were to scare them.

He passed by various windows on his way to the small café and gathered his protective force field closer as they disappeared behind him. Each was a reminder of his suffering, each was a reminder of the suffering he had yet to endure. Suddenly, an arm shot out from underneath the moving cocoon of sheets. Keelie released the cup from his hands at an alarming rate, its trajectory leading it to smash with a loud CRACK on a nearby wall. He gathered the sheets closer, almost close enough to smother himself, and shivered despite the sweat trickling down his back. He still wanted more hot chocolate . . .

Whether or not someone had witnessed the result of his sudden mood shift, he knew not. Keelie merely busied himself with hurrying onwards through the open doors of the café. The doors oozed heat into the hallway, beckoning in those who had just retired into the lodge after a long day of arctic play. The smell of chocolate and cinnamon greeted him as he stalked over to a corner booth and plopped down as far from the aisle as possible. The waiter, who recognized the unmistakable form of the blanket monster before him, assumed he had returned for a repeat of his earlier order, and shuffled off to get it for him. Keelie wished he had brought enough money for a tip, but then fancied that he didn't want to leave a tip at all. With that, he plopped his head on the table and awaited his steaming beverage of redemption.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff