Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Bear

takes out sword and practiceses hiting it agienst a tree "i going to get my revenge"(ill tell you about it latter)
(FARMBOY GET YOUR a** TO PRECALC YOUR THE ONLY TEACHER!!!)
She goes to another locker down the gym hallway and grabs a bag from it then heads to the girls locker room. She comes back out wearing a pair of white and dark blue Etnies, a dark blue bathing suit that has "Lionheart High" written in white and a pair of white shorts that say SWIM on the back on dark blue. She throws her bag back into the locker and looks down at her watch. She sighs "20 mins till practice" she shrugs and heads towards her car again.

Sparkly Bear

(ok but ryan falloew youre own rules #2)

5,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
She stops her swingign and looks at him,"You do?"
*Walks on in the school, her casual clothing is on as usual when she isn't around her Master. Being taught Tae Kwon Do and also adding some of ehr own moves to it was good enough for her. As she walks she is usually ignored since well, her master is Kim Kap Hwan, a man of justice and killer of evil and since well she was trained by him, she is sort of an outcast* Another...boreing day...
(thats not vulgar is like F**** damn is alright)
She turns her car on and looks at the time "WHAT?!" her watch read wrong..she had class. She grabed her book and ran to class with her swim stuff on and slid into a seat, hopefully the teacher didnt notice..

Sparkly Bear

Keituru-chan
*Walks on in the school, her casual clothing is on as usual when she isn't around her Master. Being taught Tae Kwon Do and also adding some of ehr own moves to it was good enough for her. As she walks she is usually ignored since well, her master is Kim Kap Hwan, a man of justice and killer of evil and since well she was trained by him, she is sort of an outcast* Another...boreing day...
"hey are you a student here"
...i know that sword anywhere....where did you get that from...
-walks in and looks around... she finds the gym and smiles a bit... when she hears the freakish popular girl she sort of emm... she starts to curse at her, disliking her wierd attitude and oddness... she just stares at the "dancer" and does nothing... she walks around the campus looking for any entertainment like a fight or somethign-

5,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Narchost
...i know that sword anywhere....where did you get that from...

My father...hes the Dragon Clan leader.

Sparkly Bear

Annieka
She turns her car on and looks at the time "WHAT?!" her watch read wrong..she had class. She grabed her book and ran to class with her swim stuff on and slid into a seat, hopefully the teacher didnt notice..
*runs into class*"sorry my student's my watch was messed up can any one tell me were we left off yeasterday um how abouy o ms,annieka
eek er....are you going to my school...dragon leader...heh*holds his sword (Lionheart) out do you know what this is?
*Looks over to the person who spoke to her, and with a sarcastic tone she replies* Wow, someone actually notices me in this school.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff