Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
As she walks her eye catches a talented and cute boy boxing shadows but she keeps walking. ((please tolerate my characters attitude....everything about us is alll alike except fo our attitudes okay? its just my character.))
(hey mark you joining my school as a teacher?)
*accidently punches the school wall that cracks* sweatdrop oops...there goes my funds..

Sparkly Bear

Eli Kitten
I am the most popular girl in the skool! YAAAAAAY! "Moo!" said the popular girl "I am michael jackson" and she pulled off her face and what did you see- ME! WOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO! blaugh 3nodding stare biggrin smile redface xp domokun wink wink heart 3nodding Nice shot!
she scares me waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa crying

Sparkly Bear

Narchost
(hey mark you joining my school as a teacher?)
(sure thing ryan)

5,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
She walks out far away from the school and takes out her sword. Her sword has a green-blue blade and a golden dragon shape for the base.
*starts doing pushups* ....come on wheres a student...

Sparkly Bear

They say love is a drug um i do alot of love than(get it love is a drug i do alot of love drugs lol im pie)

5,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
She starts swinging her sword likea pro would in battle and she practices.
*sees a sword off in the distants and yells* I KNOW THAT SWORD!!!!*falls on his face in shock*
(ok meet your teacher Farmboy)
Annie walks up to the school from the student parking lot sporting her letterman coat for varsity swimming and poms (dancing not cheering) and walks into the school. She walks to her locker and takes off her coat placing it inside and wearing under a white mini skirt and a maroon tank top with maroon and white thong sandles. She has her hair down in ringlets...she grabs her precalc book and closes her locker beginning to walk to first period.

5,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
She keeps practicing as she starts sweating from the heat.
*runs over to the girl in the distants whos swinging the sword* you....i remeber you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff