Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Fatcat

Kuro nodded as he pulled Aimi into his arms " Kyo-san will you come with us ? " he asked Kyo shook his head as he pointed back to Cel " Nah I'll stay with this little one and plus I need to figure a way to destroy this before that wench comes back for it " he pull Shinihime heart in a sag. Kuro nodded as he took off flying back to the Mibu estate.
Kyo glanced Cel's direction as he walked next to her " That rabbit is hard to kill.. don't look so sad he'll come back" he offered his hand to her " You should come with me it isn't safe to be out here alone.." he suggested
Aggelo smirked as he opened a portal he reached his hand through it and grabbed Kikuos ghostly figure " you shouldn't be expending your power so easily little kami.. If you're worried about Shinihime.. no one will bring her harm she won't be planning anything soon because she is vulnerable " he explained to Kikuo. She glanced down at her feet " I wanted to see if I could talk to her without anyone interfering but it seems like everyone must get in my way ..." she peeped Aggelo sighed as he placed his hand on her head " You have a kind heart little kami but the only person who needs to speak with Shinihime is.. the light kami " he turned to the light kami " Isn't that right light...?" he said in a slight stern tone " Only you can stop further blood shed you must the one to set everything straight... I will be there to ensure it will come to pass as I predicted "
Aimi slowly opened her eyes from the rush of wind blowing in her face . Looking below at the dark trees Aimi sees the destruction below " its worse than I thought. I pray that our children are alright Kuro. Same with Ming chan I haven't heard anything from her " Cel was surprised at the offer a little hesistant to go with Kyo. "... fine " looking at he woods ahead she turned towards Kyos direction. Marisha-Ten clenched her fist over her chest " this is my own doing, if only the outcome didnt come to this . But this has to end"
Shinihime throbbing head caused her to shake painfully as she bleed black blood from her eyes 'damn it damn it.. this body wont last long damn you light kami for making me this way' " keh you dont think Im aware of that Yasha . Thats why Im ending this now I have one last trick up my sleeve" Yasha raises a brow " and what's that"

Adorable Fatcat

Kuro held Aimi close to him as he flew above the destruction below " I'm sure they are fine darling they are strong, they are your children after all" he joked. He glanced down at the corpses laying in the field " We only can hope that everyone was fortunate enough to make it through this in one piece ..." Kuro mumbled as he above the destoried palace below. The walls were clasped in on themselves, the palace tower just piles of bricks, the garden grave yards no one was anywhere to be seen.
On the ground Qumaig pushed some rubble off of herself as she yelled out to anyone " Romeo ? ..." she asked" Elder Kiba!" She walked around looking for anyone she transformed into her dragon form to push pile of rubble out of the way searching.
Aggelo floated out onto the balcony out looking his kingdom he took a sigh ' luckily the barrier remained together ' he glanced back at Rin in the throne room " The outcome..? the outcome was thousands of lives lost Marisha-ten..." he explained as he held up an orb " Once this is over I'll will resort everything as it was unfortunately that won't be enough to repair the time line of what happened... The almighty one will not allow that..." Aggelo sighed as he snapped transforming himself back into his normal form " until then I will rest I suggest you do the same everyone " he offered his hand to Rin " Come my queen I have something to discuss with you " He asked softly
Aimis heart clenched at the sight and quickly turned her head " ...yes ...my children be safe" she whispered in a prayer mixed eyes sadly looked out at the window as Chise looked for Kuro and Aimi. " mama daddy please make it back safe Chise and Masao wants to go home." Masao began to whine while laying on his blanket " I know Masao I miss mommy and daddy to " Chise hopped down to wipe her brothers cheek " you'll see the angel man said he will help stop that mean lady then we can be with mommy and daddy and.. Hano nii and Yuki nee chan... and everyone" Chise shook a bit in sadness as she teared up" but still I wish everyone was here" ...." they will be " a voice called out .gasping Chise turned and widened her eyes " Sin kun"
Ming Ling rushed through the trees quickly searching for her brother " that last attack really did some damage oh I hope he's ok "
Rin bowed her head towards Kikuo and Marisha-Ten before following Aggelo. Marisha-Ten looked at the now closed door with a worried expression

Adorable Fatcat

Flying over the destroyed town then over the royal palace. ' I hope everyone was able to get to safety ... that wench left nothing but destruction in her path' he clenched Aimi close to him tightly as he flew to her family's estate. Kuro fell to his knees from flying the long distance, he panted as he gentle moved Hasama off of his back when he glanced up at his children running toward them.
Yoko helped unbary the entrance to the basement " taichan, i think I've found the entrance ! " he happily replied to the tailings dragon form.
Kikuo glanced at the closed door then at Marisha-ten "How will this end ...? " she mumbled to herself worried about the outcome
Aggelo sat on the bed as he took rins hand in his, he lightly rubbed his thumb over her knuckles " Rin... " he cupped her cheek with his other hand " this may seem out of place but please follow me .." he stood up leading Rin through a portal that ended in a glass gazebo surfaced with purple sparkling wimping willows " do you remember this place my dear? " he asked as he reached out his hand to her

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff