Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Tristan Aden Rose

Tristan sat quietly as the paints and paper was passed back to him. He lay the materials out so that he could see what exactly it was that he had. 'Some watercolor paints, water, brush, paper. Topic id Autumn.' Tristan thought back to when he was little. He used to go out with his grandfather to his house in the mountains. There he had a few acres of land and in that land there were many trees, and a stream that cut through. He remembered how they would always go out and swim in the lake, or rake up the leaves and go jumping in them. Tristan chuckled as he started to dip the brush into water, then mixed it with the orange, yellow, and red paints. He started on the painting and when he finished he wiped his forehead, getting some paint on him, and not knowing it. Tristan smiled at his master piece and looked back up to the teacher. He raised his hand, wondering if she would even notice him, and waited for her to come check his work.
Aimi walked down each row checking on the progress on her students when she stopped by Tristian's work and wa amazed by it " Oh my good job i really like it how you used your primary colors on this piece" she smiled at him

User Image
User Image
Tristan Aden Rose

Tristan gave a small smile, he hasn't been praised like that in a long time. Though he never really goes out of his way to be commented on. Tristan looked at the painting again and smiled slightly at it. "I used the primary colors first to be the base for the tree leaves. Then added a lot of water to dilute the blue and made the stream. I also mixed the colors to make a darker red for some leaves, and then mixed blue and yellow then more water for the light green leaves..." Tristan shut up suddenly, he's never really talked that much to someone before. "I mean, it's not all that good."
"neh neh dont be silly its really good you have so much potentional I know I was like that to when I was in school " Aimi gave him a pat on the shoulder " keep up the good work ok" smiling at him as she left his desk to check the other students work

User Image
User Image
Tristan Aden Rose

Tristan smiled slightly as the teacher said he had great potential. "Thank you," He said as she put her hand on his shoulder. It wasn't until she walked away that he shrunk in his chair. Never has Tristan talked to some one for so long, he was someone who usually kept to himself and-- "Wow Tristan! That's real good!" Tristan looked up and saw one of the other students looking at his painting. "Uhh Thanks." He said. The girl brought some other people to look at it, people started to crowed Tristan, and he didn't like it. Tristan suddenly got up and walked from his chair. "I'm sorry, i have to get a drink of water." Tristan walked out of the room to get some fresh air. he walked over to the water fountain and drank some water, letting it cool him down. Tristan never liked crowds, they always scared him.
Aimi saw that boy walk out of class. Sighing to herself ' poor boy i guess hes more the quiet type' then she called her students to order " alright class dont be scaring the poor boy now get back to work" She watched as the students went back to their seats to finish their assignments. Giving a small smirk to herself AImi slowly walked to her desk moving her tail side to side unoticed

User Image
Dante Thomas

User Image
Dante sighed hoped the kid was alright.than he looked to the teacher she was swaying more than just her tail which made Dante tilt his head as he watched.than he looked back down as to what he was drawing and smiled.he had drawn the entire autum set on his paper colored it and had a couple holdng hands off to the side.he smiled and slide his picture forward.he was done and wished to let his thoughts roam so he did.he looked out side and zoned out thinking back on some of the memories he had before he went to this school
After sitting at her desk Aimi watched at the board and saw that it was time for the students to turn in their assignements "Alright I will be going around to be collecting your assignments its alright if you didnt finish this was just to see how well you use color. Think of it as a freeplay" Getting up from her sit she walked down each row to collect each paper. When she reached to collect the dazed angel's paper she took a look at it and saw how pretty it was seeing the happy couple . It gave Aimi a sad smile for a moment but ignored by shaking her head for a bit. Then poked his forehead to get his attention " your not falling asleep on me are you ?" She teasingly asked.

User Image

Adorable Fatcat

kuro appeared in the door way with one stood when he noticed that the teacher was talking to a student of hers . he knocked on the door lightly
"Eh" Aimi turned around and saw one of the teachers by the door " neh gomen gomen im sorry i didnt see you by the door. How can I help you?' asked Aimi as she bowed in apology to the other teacher

User Image

Adorable Fatcat

kuro looked at the new teacher weirdly " its quite alright miss ... " he handed he a list " i wanted to ask you if you have seen these students also to interdence my self to such a lovely woman . im kuro im the marial arts teacher also the haller mantor " he bowed to the teacher once he bowed the tie that held his hair up loosened the long hair fell to the ground " oh dear not again ... um may i borraw a hair tie if you have any please " a sweat formed " im sorry "
Aimi blushed a little bit " ehee um sure i always have spares " walking to her desk and opening a drawr full of ribbons she pulled out a black one and it to Kuro "here you go and as for these students on your list umm im not for sure but.. earlier I did see a group of boys by the bathrooms you can look there if you want"

User Image

Adorable Fatcat

kuro smurked alittle when the teacher blushes once she returned with the hair tie he placed it in his hair " thank you very much for your help also for the hair tie miss.." he looked passed the teacher to the borad " miss aimi " he took two fingers and pointed to the side of his head he swung his arm like a sallot " see you around " he turned not knowing he dropped his keys to his office and training room on the door way , he diappears
Giggling to herself she saw a pair of keys " Ano matte.." Realizing he already left, she picked up the keys and put them in her pocket. "Mou i guess I have to wait later to give him back his keys"
User Image

Adorable Fatcat

after doing all of things thing his boss asked him to to do until his time to teach his student . kuro was walking in the main hall * sigh * my 361 anaversery since that day...* kuro looked down and depressed since it was his break he desided to go into the schools cort yard kuro sat under a white blossom tree loosens up under does his hair and relaxs while doing so deep in throught after awhile he dozes off during passing time between classes often some of the girls will stop and get a look of him while sleeping while saying thing as who is that man . oh hes cute i want to get a better look . one of the under class girls walk up to him blushing she turns to her friend and say hes asleep the bell rings so the girls quickly run to class

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff