Welcome to Gaia! ::

Partying Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
xxxxxxxD A M O N V O Y E R

Damon had been up for awhile now. The day seemed to have been going by achingly slow. Sighing he ran a hand through his damp short cropped hair: Having just ventured out of the shower. Being the lovely person he was, Damon liked to keep to himself during the days he wasn't in such a social mood. And with the humans moving in, Damon was far from a lovely mood. Walking to the closet the man was dressed in only a pair of boxer shorts as he rampaged through his clothes.

He was hopeful he wouldn't have to room with anyone, for most his time here it hadn't been a problem. But with the opposing growth of humans moving in, he was a bit worried he mite have to. He'd be damned if he was paired with a human, and you can bet he'd make their life a living hell. Just the thought of them made his lips quark in a frown as another quiet sigh left his lips. Deciding on a long sleeve black shirt that hugged his broad shoulders, and then pulled on a pair of jeans that hung at the waist. His hair dripped but his messy short locks stood up when he ran a hand through them causing even more drops of water onto the floor. Not that he looked like it bothered him.

The room smelled of coffee. One of his most needed things to get him by during the day. And the deep sweet smell lingered in all his clothes seeming to follow him everywhere the male went. Even though Damon held a rather sour attitude for the humans he wasn't quite as ill-mannered towards other non-humans. The damages done to Ainsley Academy, though amusing, had rather back fired against the them. Slipping on a pair of sandals, he pored himself what would be his third cup of coffee that morning, grabbed his keys, and teleported into the hall, locking the door behind him. Deciding to check out the damage done, gray eyes fluttered around the hall, gravely taking the new faces into thought with a sort of disgusted look on his face. Humans...

Ignoring the different faces Damon shoved his keys in his pockets and took off toward the vending machine's suddenly finding himself craving sweets. The mug of coffee warmed his fingers in one hand and out pulled a twenty dollar bill with the other. Down the hall, a good distance from his room, he took a right and found his destination; three vending machine sat along side a soda machine near door to the dining hall.

"Sweet candy here I come." The non-human grunted his voice slightly muffled from lightly chewing his bottom lips.

Anxious Bunny

16,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Athena Runolfsdotir

User Image Athena stood at the gates, it was an abnormally large school compared to her last one. That and she really hoped she recognised someone here, it was hard switching schools when you already made friends. Okay scratch that she has had one real friend, so maybe it'll turn out much better. It was very nice outside, just enough wind and warm weather, perfect. She heard that this school is for monsters from her old school across from it. She wasn't sure how interacting with other species would work with her.

She continued walking through the entrance indoors and stared at the people, the walls, the ceiling, everything was rather fascinating, seeming more prestigious than she presumed. She looked over at the candy machine, only one person. However she still kept walking not focusing and stopped right behind him. However she fell sideway right onto his back and into the floor. How embarrassing. She shook her head and stood up quickly, too quickly and fell over one again because of the blood rush. She remained silent and stood up a second time but slowly and successfully stood still, hoping this guy wouldn't point out how absolutely clumsy or weird she seemed. She scrunched her eyebrows at the thought, awaiting her turn to get some candy.

Squama's Compadre

Leaf

User Image

IT'S WHO WE ARE! DOESN'T MATTER IF WE'VE GONE TOO FAR!
          WE WERE NEVER WELCOME HERE; WE WERE NEVER WELCOME HERE AT ALL
          THEY SAY WE'RE CRAZY !

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ tab tab tab ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

When she thought of a school for mutants, this was not what she expected.

Heather wasn't sure what she expected -- actually, no, that's a lie; she knew exactly what she expected to see, and that was a school that looked more or less like the one that Professor Xavier from the X-Men comic books and movies would have had. Something about an island and high tech gear and kickass outfits. Maybe, like, some kind of training center where there would be superpowered teenagers flipping through the air like they were gifted acrobatics in zero gravity, dodging red lasers shot by machines, and then taking that hunk of metal down with a well-practiced smash of a fist. Maybe she even expected at least one of the guys to appear close to something like a dropdead gorgeous model - since, y'know, some girls did mutter that a couple mutant guys were rather good-looking knock-outs.

Heather imagined a school that was something that looked as if it were more suitable for a movie screen than it was for their own town.

Standing at the end of the winding lane, she wasn't so sure about what to feel.

Yes, it was gorgeous. Yes, to her it did ooze some kind of aura of richness; since a lot of these kids parents probably dropped a stack of bills so tall that Heather would be dwarfed by it. It was impressive. It was all modern. It was very, very beautiful.

And yet....no machines. No kickass outfits. Not even an awesome looking professor.

Her inner comic book geek is gripping her heart in pain and has fallen to her knees to weep.

"Let's get this over with." Heather mumbled. She smoothed her black hair from her face, fingers bumping the clear oxygen tube looped behind her ears.

Backpack? Check.

Luggage? Gotcha.

iPod? Working and fully charged; Dre Beats nice and loud and Imagine Dragons making friends with her ears.

Oxygen tank...,

Heather paused, making sure that the tube didn't bunch around the wheels, fixed her grip, and began to walk. It rolled smoothly behind her, small and tucked in its purple and silver cover.

You can do this, Heather. Just keep moving. I think...I think the first stop's the office?

Even though this school didn't live up to her imagination, it still felt like she was walking through an alien landscape. Ten feet in and her shoulders already locked, the hair on the back of her neck raised, knuckles turning white against her tank handle. She skipped up the steps. Gently shouldered open one of the wide double doors, waited for someone to go through first, and then entered on her own.

Cool air rushed down her spine, Imagine Dragons kept pounding their drums in her ears, the lead singer saying how they are who they are and they were never welcome there at all, and as her eyes skipped over the leering faces of the crowd, strangers eyes darting away quickly when hers met them, Heather couldn't help but agree with just how right that sounded.

HEATHER MICHAELS
                                                                      _________________

OH, WON'T YOU SAVE US FROM WHAT WE ARE?

Quote:

Timid Loiterer

Samuel Baxter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sam stood outside the boundary of Oakridge Academy still working up the nerve to go in. It wasn't the fact he was going to a new school where most of the people probably wouldn't like him, he already dealt with that at his old school. He was just incredibly bored with school but when he had finally gotten use to Ainsley he was forced to switch schools again. After standing at the entrance for an hour he felt it was already time to go in before people started to think he was stranger than most people already thought he was. He picked up the duffle bag that was at his feet and dug in to his pocket to adjust the volume on his mp3 player, making it loud enough to block out the background noise and loud enough for people close to him to hear.

Sam began to sing along quietly to his music and the looks he noticed he was receiving increased, but it didn't bother him, since he was listening to his favorite band A Day to Remember. He even dressed the way he did because he stopped caring about what most people thought about him, and the fact he dyed part of his hair pink to match the color change in his left eye made him more noticeable.

As he walked around he was surprised at how relatively normal the whole school seemed. It looked like a regular rich kids school if you couldn't see the students, who themselves didn't look as strange as he expected. Even though he had seen plenty of mutants before he expected a whole bunch gathered in one place to stand out more. He quickly cut past the other students because he want to drop his stuff of in his room and explore a bit. He entered the school and started to look for the main office. He figured it would be easiest to find the other human students since they might stick out more and follow them.

Partying Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Damon was about to bend down to retrieve his candy, when he stopped abruptly having felt something soft run into him followed by a thud. Glancing behind him with a bored expression that didn't last long before transformed into a less then gentle look that screamed: 'You've got to be kidding me..' Damon was about to bark at the kid who ran into him as he half turned to face the culprit who decided to ruin his only 'me time'. His nose wrinkled in disgust slightly his sixth since telling him this new carrottop had to be a human.. "Try watching where you're going, hm babydoll?" but no sooner had he the words left his mouth did he find that the girl began to fall, again. His hand was about to reach out to the girl before he realized what he was doing and quickly retracted it.

Tch, pitiful. This is one of the many reasons why he disliked humans, always weak and needing saving. How old was she anyway, twelve? More reason why she shouldn't come and play with the big kids. With her height he wouldn't be surprised. Frowning with more loath towards the humans for no real good reason, Damon turned his back to her as he snapped out of his revere and his eyes lost some of their hostility. Glare lost as he faced the vending matching."You humans don't belong here." He said, less haughtily but still mildly annoyed.

Anxious Bunny

16,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Athena Runolfsdotir

User Image Athena glared at him as he spoke back. He already pissed her off and all she did was bump into him. "I'm no babydoll buddy. And no guarantees." she sarcastically spoke and blew air through her nose out of frustration. She growled when he remarked that she didn't belong here. She had no choice! Otherwise she wouldn't have been at this hell hole excuse of a school. "Look I don't want to be here just as much as you don't want me here but I'm stuck to back up big guy I don't need to hear your smart a** remarks about how humans are terrible creatures." she grunted and was getting impatient. She tapped her foot on the ground repeatedly and hoped he was leaving soon. First day and she already pissed someone off and vice versa. Good starting foot. She hoped that Samuel came to this school because she did not have a good start.

Desirable Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Nicholas matthew Kross
The Rogueish Englishman

There was the loud roar of a powerful car engine and then a midnight blue Aston Martin Vanquish sped onto the school's parking lot and came to a halt with a screech.The driver killed the engine and remained in the vehicle for a few moments.

Nicholas looked out through the tinted windows of his car at all the assembled students that were bustling around everywhere. Some he recognised and some he didn't. he also knew that there were going to be humans joining them today and he made a point to himself to try and find out just who they were.

Opening the driver's side door Nicholas slowly stepped out of the car. He slammed it shut and locked the car with the push of a button. Reaching up into his shirt pocket Nicholas produces a pair of shades and slips them on. he had only been out of his car for a few seconds when he noticed people staring in his general direction and even some people plainly pointing towards him. Now usually Nicholas would respond to things like that with a choice gesture from his middle finger however he was not in the mood right now, besides it was his first official day back after his suspension and rumours were stll flying around about the fight he had been part of and the fact that the other guy had ended up in hospital. some of the wilder rumours even suggested that the other guy had been seriously hurt or permanently scarred but for the most part that was rubbish. he'd recieved a few burns and couple of frost bites, nothing too serious or life threatening. Anyway the guy had asked for it for by taunting Nick into action.

Sweeping past a group of giggling girls Nicholas shouldered his way through the main doors into the building. It was his first day back and his orders had been clear. He was to report to the office immediately and pick up his revised schedule as well as finding out where his new dorm was. After the incident that had resulted in his suspension the principal had decided to move Nicholas' room in the hopes that being away from his fellow trouble makers would help him keep his nose clean. Yeah right like that was going to happen.

Nicholas looked around the familiar hallways with a bored expression as he made his way to the office. Honestly he could be thinking of about a hundred things he would rather be doing right now other than being in school but on the bright side at least he'd be able to catch up with a few of his friends and he had to admit that the buzz that his return would cause was going to be rather entertaining to watch.

Turning into the office Nicholas approached the desk and cleared his throat. The woman at the desk looked up and the shock on her face was evident when she saw him. "Kross, I tought you'd been expelled?" The surprise in the woman's voice was obvious when she spoke. Leaning down over the desk towards the woman a small smirk tugged at the corner of Nick's lips and he shook his head a little his black hair bouncing with the motion. When he replied to the woman it was in a thick English accent that was practically dripping with sarcasm. "Sorry to disappoint you Miss Evans but it looks like I'm here to stay. After all I do so cherish our moments together in detention don't you?" The woman frowned at him and then decided to ask what he wanted. "Principal's orders. I'm here for my new class schedule and dorm key. I heard my two new room mates are birds, is that true?" The grin that went across Nick's face as he asked that question could only be described as bordering on predatory. "It will certainly make a nice change from being surrounded by dudes 24/7."

Dangerous Seeker

User Image"Brevity is the soul of wit...

Tiresome, boring, awful. Many words could be used to accurately describe Yuri's feelings upon leaving the Academy's financial office. He had to appeal to them quite a bit in order to afford his first few semesters while they processed his workstudy application. If they did not reply within a week, Yuri would resolve to try and find a job off campus. Until then, he just resolved to set up what little he had in the dorm room which would seal his entry into the Academy. The boy drew in a deep breath as he began to process his thoughts as he walked quickly towards the dormitories, key firmly clipped to his belt-loop.

"I wonder what it would be like to have wings..." Yuri's eyes lifted skyward as his thoughts filled his eyes. He saw himself with large bat-like wings soaring on the cool air above the tops of the academy...not really paying any attention to where he was going. He wasn't even aware of his surroundings as he passed by a face he would otherwise consider familiar...Athena? Who knew? Yuri did not. His thoughts then turned to another topic...how would philosophy function without written word? The oddities above his head kept him pleasantly busy as he simply stopped walking as if he had no true direction, and simply allowed others to walk around him as his own voice mulled question after question in his mind to keep him busy...blissfully unaware of his surroundings.

...William Shakespeare
User Image

xxEVERYBODY HURTS, EVERYBODY BLEEDS
                  x ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                          Everybody bends to fill a need Everybody's born with their own curse and I'm not alone
                    EVERYBODY CRIES , EVERYBODY BREATHS
                      Everybody wants to feel they're free ✁ Deep inside I know what I am worth a life of my own
                          I know I'd hurt you, deserted you and now I see it clear ↝ I pulled you closer, tighter 'cause I knew you'd disappear
                              【 I just can't compromise, apologize there's nothing you can say We both knew It would always end this way

xoxoxxoxoxxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Jessica Elizabeth Carter
                                                                                                          xox xSeventeenx xKitsunex xFemalex xBisexual

Peddling her bike as fast as her legs could Jessica rushed her way to what had become her new school. Oakridge Academy. The school best known for it's wide variety of mutant students. The very mutants who were responsible for the destruction of her last school. This whole arrangement the two schools made seemed odd to her. Now she knew from personal experience that not all mutants were bad,(she herself being a kitsune) but sending them to the same school as those who made a point to go as far as to destroy different schools as protest towards normal humans? It just didn't seem like a wise plan.

Jessica wasn't really opposed to the mutants, nor did she really care for them either. As far as she was concerned they were just people. Rather she liked them or not would have nothing to do with what they were, but how they acted and treated her. After all, one of her long time friends was a mutant. Damon. The only real good thing about coming to this school was that he attended here. Knowing he would be there was the only thing that brought her any real comfort in the deal. At least she'd have someone there to back her up if needed. Even though she wasn't actually a human herself, she didn't feel quite feel like she was up to par with the others. Heck, she didn't even know she was exactly until she was about ten and her 'powers' started to really come into effect. Even now she had very little control over it. And other mutants, with all their fancy super powers and techniques, well they could be a bit intimidating to say the least.

The girl sighed softly as she turned a corner and checked the time on her watch. It was the weekend, so she wasn't completely sure what time she was suppose to get to the school. She didn't want to get there that early, cause well, she wasn't exactly a morning person and if she could avoid it, she would. Besides, it wasn't even ten yet so she figured she was doing pretty well for herself. Returning her gaze to the road she turned another corner to see the school straight a head. Upon arriving she could already see many fellow students arriving in the area. The school it self was huge and had a vast amount of space outdoors. "Huh, not too shabby." She muttered to herself as her light green eyes scanned her surroundings.

Arriving at the front of the building Jessica hopped off the bike and strolled it over to the bike rack where she parked it. She undid the straps that tied down her two large suitcases to the rack mount on the back of the bike. Shifting her backpack over to one shoulder, she slung one of the bags over her other and held the second in her hand as she sauntered over to the front doors. What she really wanted to do was go search around for Damon, but first thing first. She needed to find the front office and get her dorm key and all that good stuff.

▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                          L o c a t i o n !!
                                                          xxx-- » In the hall... Somewhere?
                                                          C o m p a n y !!
                                                          xxx-- » No one.
                                                          M o o d !!
                                                          xxx-- » Somewhat Nervous

O h!! O h!! C e e!! ;
                            User Image

Tipsy Prophet

KASPAR REED
    I trip to make the fall shorter.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    I'VE BURNED TOO MANY BRAIN CELLS DOWN

Kaspar walked slowly across the sidewalk, cigarette hanging limp from his bottom lip and his eye half-lidded. It was still relatively early, but he had already helped himself to a drink. Today school resumed, like it or not. Even though today spelled the death of his complacent lifestyle, Kaspar was hopeful that he'd find corners to cut. As Kaspar approached the campus, he placed his hand to his lips to remove his cigarette... But it wasn't quite spent yet. It'd be a waste to ash it now. Kaspar continued walking up and down the sidewalk just a while longer until the cigarette was down to the filter. He then flicked it to the ground and continued walking to the school.

As Kaspar walked up to the school and entered the building, he was analyzed its layout. It's too big. He thought, scratching his nose. Kaspar moved on, heading for the front office to receive his room key and dorm number. He reached the office with little difficulty. "Hello, there! I take it you're here for your room." The receptionist greeted. Kaspar nodded. "Your name?" She asked. "Kaspar Reed," he mumbled quietly. "I'm sorry? Can you speak up a little?" The receptionist asked once more. Kaspar inhaled deeply. "K-Kaspar Reed." He said, this time at a reasonable volume. "Dorm 1B2. Have a nice day." She said, handing him the room key. Kaspar nodded and scurried out of the room. He placed a hand on his forehead and realized that he was sweating. This year wasn't off to a very good start.

TO BE WORRIED ABOUT BRAIN CELLS NOW

BumuxUsagi's Waifu

Romantic Creature

User Image
    User Image

Sin stopped and stared in awe at the grounds sprawling out before her, vibrant light blue eyes wide so that they could scan it all as quickly as possible and absorb the beauty around her. This was all such a wonderful experience, such a great opportunity. The tiny dancer could hardly contain herself while she flounced down the walkways, bringing the stares of many when she passed by with her vibrant galaxy leggings and her dyed white hair slipping free from the grey beanie holding the majority of her long tresses back. Though perhaps it was the tracks of deep scars that trailed down from her eyes, as if she had cried acid upon her cheeks. A worn canvas backpack was slung across her shoulder, a pair of equally worn ballet slippers tied off of one side and swinging freely with her jaunty gait. She was at it again, smiling and tumbling off into her own world of sunshine and rainbows, lips split with the urging happiness of excitement that buzzed along her entire body. Aksinya had been eagerly awaiting this day, and now that it was finally here, she could hardly believe it. Sure, she had expected things to be a little more dramatic. The campus looked unexpectedly similar to every other, though she supposed she shouldn’t have been surprised by this. Just because the person was not what people assumed as normal, did not mean their entire world was not.

Turning a corner, she followed the lead of signs posted throughout that guided her along to her destination: the office. She had keys to retrieve, a new uniform to grab, and roommates to meet. Wasn’t that all just wonderful? Jogging a few steps to work off the rush of adrenaline coursing through her veins, she waved the free hand not pulling her suitcase at anyone and everyone she passed. No reason to be rude, after all. It was while she was doing all this waving at she spotted one of her fellow schoolmates. Though not acquitted with the male, she certainly recognized him easily enough. The pink hair kind of gave him away. And poor dear, he seemed a little lost. Or perhaps shy? Shrugging to herself, she waved in a wide arch and pranced up to his side.

“Hello! You are from Ainsley as well, no? I am Aksinya, what are you called?” She beamed up at the taller man, fidgeting with one of the black horn gauges currently stretching her earlobe. Her accent, while not so thick as someone who spoke English as a second language, was distinctly eastern European and gave her words enough lilt to bring attention to anyone curious enough to want to know why she had one to begin with.

Who: N/A Where: The new acadamy Wearing:First Day and Here I Am!
    Doing: Checking in Feeling: So excited!
    OoC:

User Image

Servant of Insanity

Squama's Compadre

Leaf

User Image

IT'S WHO WE ARE! DOESN'T MATTER IF WE'VE GONE TOO FAR!
            WE WERE NEVER WELCOME HERE; WE WERE NEVER WELCOME HERE AT ALL
            THEY SAY WE'RE CRAZY !

"How many times have I seen that owl?" Heather mumbled to herself.

Large with grey and black feathers, the outline of it black in the shape of a grey window that framed it like a photo inside of a photo. The birds head was turned to one side, as if it caught of something, its silhouette complete. Heather fidgeted. Turning her head away, the sixteen year old girl looked down one way of the hall to the other before her gaze settled onto the bird shape again, lips pressing together. You know you're lost when you see the same owl portrait over three times in a span of what you believe has been fifteen minutes. More than likely. More or less. Hopefully less. The corridors felt massive. Loud. Overstuffed. Confusing. Or maybe that was just her...

Just...do the obvious thing.

The girl had red hair, large and curly, a phone balanced in her hand and the most obvious sign posted on her being the Oakwood uniform. Heather stepped closer to her, hesitantly. "Excuse me, could you --" The girl brushed past her, melting into the crowd. Heather stopped, staring at the girls retreating back. She opened her mouth, closed it, stunned. Did she just...

Straightening up, Heather pressed her lips together, and looked around herself again. Almost immediately, her eyes lit up on a trio standing by a window. Heather walked toward them, "Excuse me, I --" and like a flock of birds they melted away. The girl stopped short, stomach clenching in a tight knot, feeling herself gape after them.

Forget them!

A boy with grey hair, a green stripe running through it leaning against a wall, one leg crossed over the other. She almost ran to him. "Sorry, hi; I really need some help and --" Gone around the corner before she could finish; her ears picked up on a loud burst of laughter, and a spike of embarrassment shot through her. Heather clenched her teeth and flung her arms in the air, exasperated. "What the hell." Am I not here? Did she smell funny? Was there something on her face? Did she have a booger hanging out of her nose? (Self-consciously, Heather peeked to her left and slid her phone out of her pocket, angling the blank screen to reflect her face -- and, no, there was no booger. She looked fine!)

They'll take the time to give you dirty looks when they think you aren't looking, but when it comes to serious, earnest face-to-face conversation, nobody will give you the time of day. Okay. She sees how it is.

"Huh." Heather grunted, and hung her headphones around her ears. She ran her tongue across her teeth, violet and sapphire eyes scanning the crowd, a foot tapping the marble floor. If no one would speak to her if she tried normally, she would just have to find a way that was so out there, it would be hard to brush it off.

Nerves attacked her stomach instantly. Jesus. Make an idiot out of yourself the first day. Heather took in a shuddering breath. Just do it. Nobody's gonna remember your face. Don't care, won't care.

Don't care, won't care. Don't care, won't care. Don't care --- a bobbing island of purple moved among the heads in the corridors. A wash of white as sudden and pure as snow, a beanie on the shorter figures head. Heather blinked, gaze locked onto the pair almost instantly. Don't die of embarrassment. Good pep-talk for yourself. Lord, her stomach was stuffed with butterflies. Sucking in a deep, quiet breath, Heather straightened her shoulders, took long strides, coming alongside the Grape Island and the Snow Flash began to sing:

"Hey, I just met you - and this is crazy!
                                                                        But I'm new at Oakridge and I was hoping that you could help me, maybe!
                                                                        It's hard to look for, this gosh darned oooffice!
                                                                        I'm new at Oakridge and I was hoping you could help me, maybe!
                                                                        I passed a freaking owl painting three times on the same day,
                                                                        On the same day. On the same, same day.

I will stop singing this song if you can point me in the right direction,
                                                                        Because I'm running out of lyrics,
                                                                        And I'll more than likely switch to another song.
                                                                        "

Yes, it all crashed at the end. Heather let out a sharp breath, and gave a shake of her head. "Seriously, please, tell me you know where this office is. I am on the verge of singing 'I'm waking up, to ash and dust; I just lost my school so I packed my stuff.' Just, no, I don't want to go there, I've already fallen far with Carly Rae Jepsen." she shuddered. Heather smiled weakly, feeling the nerves tingle up and down her spine. " Please help me before I go full Highschool Musical."

HEATHER MICHAELS
                                                                        _________________

OH, WON'T YOU SAVE US FROM WHAT WE ARE?

Servant of Insanity
                                                                        not that you're Grape Island and she's Snow Flash. wat I MEAN. emotion_awesome

Aoife of Erin
                                                                        /casually throws Heather at you both
                                                                        /'cause what is doing anything else

Partying Hunter

7,800 Points
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Partygoer 500
    • Forum Dabbler 200
    User Image

Damon frowned upon hearing the carrot-top's replies. Interesting. Maybe the girl had a spine after all? "Geez babydoll no need to get your grand panties in a bunch." He retorted. Damon had never been one much for petnames, but if this one got a stir out of her, why not? An idea downed on him and, Damon smirked with mischief and shifted lazily on his feet, as he leaned forward to whisper to the girl in a flirtatious way, "You've got spunk kid, perhaps you should speak you mind more often, hm?" He leaned back and have the girl a wink. And just to add fuel to the fire, Damon gave a quick slap to her rear before vanishing into thin air.

Teleporting was a wonderful thing indeed. Damon smirked with the after thought of what the carrot-tops face must have looked like after their little, whatever you would call it. as he wondered down the hall and soon found himself walking through the main school district he had been on his way to search for Nick but a familiar gash of pink Pink hair caught his gray eyes. he froze, giving a double take before a smirk crossed his lips, just as he recognized the female. "Jess." He called out, he approached the female lifting the hand which held his coffee and tapping her on the head.

Anxious Bunny

16,790 Points
    • Magical Girl 50
    • Trash Can Supporter 50
    Athena Runolfsdotir

User Image Grand panties in a bunch? Ohhh, he was going to get a hude red hand print on his face. She could only stand as he whispered in her ear. "Excuse me?!" she was really irritated and strongly disliked this. She yelped as she felt his hand meet her rear. She was boiling, her face red both of pure anger and embarrassment, "You son of a. UGHHHH!" he teleported before she could grab him and face planted. She grumbled as she got up and ranted to herself. She hoped to never have to meet that guy again because he's already of the hit list. As in physically hit.

She walked away from her spot and decided to get her things for the room. Appearing into the principals office she retrieved her keys and map and slammed the door open and closed, still holding a temper. Enough that everyone had backed off from her general vicinity or started talking.

"Hey, what's with her?"

"She probably was rejected by some guy, I mean look at how stuck up she is."

"Hahaha, I wouldn't be surprised."

Boiling with anger she turned around and started yelling at them, "Excuse me, it is VERY RUDE to talk behind someone's back, Go take your s**t rumors somewhere else please and thank you, have a nice day goodbye and I hope to never see your faces again or we'll have problems!" she stormed away from them and after a bit of walking they burst out laughing. Looking up just once, she saw the only person who she actually likes.

Yuri was there, and it made her so happy. And she was very upset about those girls. She started to cry because she was so angry, and out of nowhere ran up to him and jumped and hugged him since he was at least a foot taller her arms around his shoulders and her legs around his waist, "Why can't people leave me alone? They're stupid, I hate everyone!"

Dangerous Seeker

User Image"Brevity is the soul of wit...

"Ha...?" A weight...wetness on his back and that familiar voice that always rung soft in his ear...Athena? Yes...that's who it was. But why was she here? This was a mutant's school right? Well, he'd make sure that she fit in no matter the cost. Was she upset? Her tonality didn't hold it's usual happiness and enthusiasm.

"Why can't people leave me alone? They're stupid. I hate everyone!" She was distressed...should he diffuse her anger? Well, why not?

"I should hope that thou doesn't hate everyone. Else I'd be out of a job dear friend." He turned as far as his neck would allow to witness the redhead clung to his back. Was a joke appropriate for a time like this? It didn't matter. His voice rung out lightly with the joke in order to pacify her anger...but it'd be best to see exactly what was wrong. "I take it that thou art having a rough time of a maiden-day at this illustrious academy? Care to lay upon mine shoulders the weights of your misfortunes?" Yuri's face held it's usual taper and his shoulder length blonde hair was knocked out of it's knot, leaving it sprawling down his back and just over Athena's head.

II_Kikyo_II
    And so my watch for posts begins~

...William Shakespeare

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out