Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Example: friendly_lies wrote:
hi....there are no rubber duckies here are there... or I have to transfer schools again. *sighs* Are they all the same?

The way I'd like it to be written: She walkes over to the boy who spoke, "Hi... There are no rubber duckies here are there, or I have to transfer schools again," She sighes, "Are they all the same?"

That kind of thing if you don't mind.))

((Ooooo crud... I gotta go now to SLEEEEEEP! Anyway, I hope I see you all again cuz I am going to try and continue this some more. Bye bye))
((no this is how i RP and if u dont want me to do it my way i wont clutter up your perfect little place))
Calculated steps lead her up the main path to the large doors of the building. Though uncertain her steps were small and quite slow, her free hand lifted to push the dark glasses farther onto the bridge of her nose just as her ears caught the sound of yelling. She jumped hearing the gate slam behind her along with the frustrated words of a young boy. Her hand tightened about the handle of the violin case as she pushed herself forward. The toe of her shoe grazed the first of the steps leading to the main doors, careful not to fall she continued up them before balling her hand into a fist to rattle them upon the door.

(( You really should listen to the mod of the forum, don't be stupid and immature, it's not that hard to type correctly. ))
Korik
((no this is how i RP and if u dont want me to do it my way i wont clutter up your perfect little place))

((Damn dude. No reason to get into a hissy fit. I was just saying that it might be a good idea to try it out. You'll never get into really good RPGs if you use the star action format. Perhaps you presents is wanted elsewhere, so I'm not going to hold you back.))
((look i dont want to rp like that and im saying if i cant do it my way i wont keep bothering him so dont call me immature and secondly i dont see why its such a big deal, ive rped "correctly" before and it made no difference, also i didnt mean to sound pissy just typed it strange i guess))
Korik
((look i dont want to rp like that and im saying if i cant do it my way i wont keep bothering him so dont call me immature and secondly i dont see why its such a big deal, ive rped "correctly" before and it made no difference, also i didnt mean to sound pissy just typed it strange i guess))

(( Typing correctly makes it easier for people with actual brains to read the statement. Really now, where in life will you need to type with *'s? No where, so why not suck it up and actually type with proper grammar? ))
StarlitEyes
Calculated steps lead her up the main path to the large doors of the building. Though uncertain her steps were small and quite slow, her free hand lifted to push the dark glasses farther onto the bridge of her nose just as her ears caught the sound of yelling. She jumped hearing the gate slam behind her along with the frustrated words of a young boy. Her hand tightened about the handle of the violin case as she pushed herself forward. The toe of her shoe grazed the first of the steps leading to the main doors, careful not to fall she continued up them before balling her hand into a fist to rattle them upon the door.

(( You really should listen to the mod of the forum, don't be stupid and immature, it's not that hard to type correctly. ))

((I gotta go. Seeya Eyes. I'll PM if I see you on and we can RP. Thanks for the support.))
StarlitEyes
Korik

(( Typing correctly makes it easier for people with actual brains to read the statement. Really now, where in life will you need to type with *'s? No where, so why not suck it up and actually type with proper grammar? ))
((omfg you ar so damn arrogant, dont assume i "dont have actual brains" thats really rude, and have you been any where on gaia, NEAR EVERYONE TYPES LIKE THAT!!! chill out dammit and besides that I'm in a private rp guild thats one of the most literate places on gaia so dont lecture me pklease? im not trying to be rude but i just dont like typing like that and its really none of your business))
Name: Vincent Morrow
Abilities: Super strength, enhanced reflexes and sense of smell and hearing. Also can transform into a werewolf monster. Unfortunatly, the transformations are erratic, and are uncontrolable
Weaknesses: Extremely loud sounds (Super hearing)
Appearence: Short spikey blue hair (Like avatar), wears gray long sleeved shirt, black denims, and old combat boots.
History: Almost the entirety of his life so far, has been spent in captivity, as a result of the transformations.
(Author's note: Sorry Angel_eyes2004, I don't mean to rip off your character, but this is the profile I usually use in Rp's that are about superpowers, and I couldn't think of anything else sweatdrop )
It didn't surprise him that his parents were sending him to this "school for the gifted."
"It will be nice Vincent," said his father, "There will be other kids just like you. Things will be easier for you."
To Vincent it was just another cage.
The van stopped abruptly. "We're here Vincent!" said his mother in her typical fake cheery voice. He picked up his bag and got out of the van.
"We'll come visit soon!" said his Dad.
"I doubt that." Vincent thought to himself.
*Walks inside the gates*
He turned around to look at his parents one last time, but only saw the back of his parent's van speeding away, kicking up dust as it went.
Zeke sat under one of the dead trees, under the sharp shadows if the branches. He watched as people came, and people left always without warning... or reason.

"No one cares for the odd ones do they?"
After a bit Zeke saw the sun raising up again. He yawned, not sure why he had desided to say up for the night. He stood, desiding to move to the cafeteria. Perhaps he could steal something to eat from there before anyone really woke.

Dapper Citizen

Vega_the_Fallen
((OF course you can join))

Zeke shifted his weight to only one foot, still gazing at the sun, "You were an orphan right?"

Zeke could tell that she was confused as to how this question could be the answere to her own, "You wouldn't truly understand how I am then. I'm always waiting for her. The mother who said that she'd come back while holding me in a loving embrace. It was a lie! All of it was a lie!"

"Dammit," Zeke muttered to himself hiding his eyes behind a hand. He didn't need to say that. Why had he then?

"Oh..I'm sorry." She frowned. "I was an orphan... No one liked me because of that. And I didn't really stay anywhere for long."

She looked at the school. "Hardly anyone here.. Uh. Want to do something?" she knew that this would sound weird because she hardly ever talked to anyone and suddenly she was asking him if he wanted to do something with her.
Angel_eyes2004

"Oh..I'm sorry." She frowned. "I was an orphan... No one liked me because of that. And I didn't really stay anywhere for long."

She looked at the school. "Hardly anyone here.. Uh. Want to do something?" she knew that this would sound weird because she hardly ever talked to anyone and suddenly she was asking him if he wanted to do something with her.

Zeke closed his eyes considering this. He didn't understand her sudden outgoing disposition. Of course, he didn't have anything better to do, "Sure..."

Dapper Citizen

Vega_the_Fallen
Zeke closed his eyes considering this. He didn't understand her sudden outgoing disposition. Of course, he didn't have anything better to do, "Sure..."

"You don't have too. Only if you want." she said because of how his face had been. "If you still want to...Where to?" she said, hoping that this didn't sound like a date, they were only friends and not even quite that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff