Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well apparently... stare *sits agianst opposite wall of shinobi*Well you see I cant go out there until they are gone because they run over me! sad
I am not going to tell you how!What did happed to those girls I mean I have only seen one of then once!
nyaaa i will go bother one until she comes heh heh heh...ehem

well...why dont we have a decoy person?
What do you mean a decoy person!?*looks at him suspiciosly* neutral Do not look at me I am not going!
*pats his back*awww come on
Yeah okay then! sad I will come!
leans against a tree and looks around
right...*pushes inuyouku out into clearing to let him get caught by the grls*
that was low
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*there are many screams of pain*no I wasnt working with them!No please I beg of you! crying What ...what are you doing?No dont take me away!AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!I will tell you hwo did it!He is in the room over there!*girls start to run in the room and I can hear Shinobi being painfully beaten*Serves you right you weasel! domokun scream
*comes out heavily bruised*nyahahaha T.T why meeee?
*sees him and doesnt feel awful at all*When someone has a secret about you then I suggest you dont mess with them! neutral I am going to start classes! biggrin I shall now go to the archery class and today target is shinobi! twisted Just kiddin!*Satrts to shoot at tree*
*sits down and watches him*sigh...why are ya working...
I consider this fun! blaugh *throws a apple on his head before shinobi can react he shot his bow and and the apple flew and got pinned into a tree*My fingerws kinda slipped that time.I was surprised id dint hit your head.Let me try again*gets bow ready*
*disappears and reappears on a tree branch*nuuuuu*does it 5 more times*nuuuuuuuu

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff