Welcome to Gaia! ::

AlyKitt_RyukaI's Pardner

Durem Millionaire

User Image

X███XXX██████X██████XXXXXXX███████X██████XXXXXXXX██████████XXX███

XXXXS o n g :: xXxXxTouching&KissingxXxXxXXXXO u t f i t :: xXxXx<CLICK ME>xXxXxXXXX S e c o n d a r y F o r m :: xXxXx<W O L F>xXxXxXXXX
T h o u g h t s :: xXxXx<>xXxXxXXXXO u t O f C o f f e e :: xXxXx<>xXxXx

<talk>
                                      <thought>
                                      <txt/note>

Kannia smiled at Symphonia before shaking her hand when it was held out to her. The other girl seemed nice, tense. But nice. She nodded when the girl mentioned going after Yasuhiko and his Kei to meet the other girl. She walked not to far behind Symphonia and came up to her left side as she listened to the introductions between the other two. She felt like the odd person out being the only Binder in the small forming group. She watched as Symphonia introduced herself to the new girl and took note that Symphonia didn't seem to smile much. When Symphonia was done Kannia gave a friendly smile, "I'm Kannia Tokai, nice to meet you Arethusa."

It wasn't shortly after that a older male came walking over towards the group. He looks to old to be a student... she thought before he started speaking to the group, well Symphonia. As the wind blew past them she picked up the males scents, it was when he introduced himself as a teacher that it made sense. She smiled once more at the teacher. "Hello, I'm Kannia Tokai. I just started my Sophomore year."

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image
      User Image
      User Image
      Yasuhiko thought it was some what cute how Arethusa was blushing . Soon Kannia and Symphonia came over and introduced them selves not long after a older man joined there small group as well . He introduced himself as Mr. Constantine , a teacher .
      " Yes we do don't we?" Yasuhiko said with a smile, agreeing with Mr. Constantine's remark about allot of feline kei's being here this year . Alicia, Yasuhiko's Kei struggled to get out of Yasuhiko's hold . Yasuhiko took his school bag of his shoulder and Alicia climbed in . Awwrrrrrrrr she tried to rawr , Yasuhiko could tell she was complaining about being hungry . "I don't really want to go but Alicia is complaining about food . Symphonia if you don't mind me asking , do you possibly know the way to Co-Ed dorm One ? " Yaushiko said while turning his gaze over to Symphonia waiting for her to reply . He shifted this weight from one foot to the other and tighting his grip on his suit case once again .

User Image

OOC ;

Shy Bibliophile

User Image
      ▎►S ø я ε ʟ -- α fallen αngel

Sorel stopped outside the school gates. It was the first day of his last year at the school. He had been here for three years and had yet to find a Wielder. It was a pity, but he had grown accustomed to this life. He re-shouldered his school bag and started up his walk again. He entered through the gates into the school. There were students mulling about around him, some he could tell were also Binders like him. There a lot of fresh faces this year. Out of the corner of his eye he saw two tigers, but one was only a cub. A small group had gathered by the wall, where a girl had just jumped off the wall. He inched his way closer to them, slightly interested. A teacher had now joined them, he was familiar but Sorel had never taken his class.

Sorel had soon enough noticed that the wall girl was the student president. The other people looked nice enough. He had promised himself he would at least try to interact more this year. He approached the group with a slight spring in his step. He stopped beside a girl with ears, who was most likely a Binder. He glanced at each person befre speaking. "Hello."

School grounds◄ What I can see.
      Students with Kei's and a Teacher◄ People in my space.
      Friendly◄ The mood I'm in.
      xx ◄ Out.Of.Chairs.

Dedicated Friend

7,150 Points
      • Partygoer 500
      • Dressed Up 200
      • Conversationalist 100
              x D E S E R V E x T O x B E x H A T E D F O R E V E R x O U R x T I M E x S L O W S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxr
              User ImageUser ImageUser Image
              User Image

Location Wandering at Academy entrance With A group of no-names. Mood Unknown Thoughts What is it with me and trees today... ☪ OOC; Aha, I love how he is talking to himself for most of the post.

xxxxxxxxx WE ALWAYS SAID FOREVER IS WHAT WE MEANT
                                        xmxxxxxxxxxxxxTAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELF
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHIS IS WHAT WE GET FOR WANTING MORE THAN WE DESERVExIT'S LIKE ASKING FOR A CURSEx
                                        xxxxxxxxxxx WE WILLXSHINE, JUST TO LET YOUXk n o w Xthat we will shine again! !
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWE ARE MORE THAN JUST A LIE WILL YOU TAKE A CHANCE TO SEE?

User Image

Shouma stared at a piece of paper, holding it up in such a manner that someone would think that he had picked up a piece of trash. His index finger and his thumb held the paper a distance away from his face, he tilted his head curiously, studying the courses he had received. His hearing picked up on multiple voices, thank goodness he was able to zone out voices, otherwise his sensitive hearing would be quite the problem. Shouma sighed dramatically. "I suppose this will have to do." He muttered to himself, a smirk placing itself onto his face. He would seem like he was a wielder if not for the fact he did not have a kei. He wondered what it was like to have that kind of companion by his side. Less lonely probably. As much as Shouma would like to be bound to someone, he didn't think there was anyone out there who could handle it. But there had to be. That was a reason for why he was here. Although it wasn't the only reason. It was hard to connect to someone as aloof as Shouma, much less converse with him. He does have a good side but it might take a lot to get past his 'jerk' behavior.

"Ahh, hopefully I'll be able to enjoy myself...goodness, I smell felines everywhere...not everywhere but the scent is coming from that group in specific.." Shouma thought, his multi-colored eyes landing on the group of people, not so far away. As much as he would like to waltz up to them and start a conversation, he wasn't the type of person to intrude. Instead, he decided to take a look around. He sent smiles at whoever looked at him, only he knew how empty those smiles were. During his stroll, he noticed how clear the blue skies were, and incredibly bright at that. He didn't think it suited the academy well, no matter how much they might try to change it, he was sure it would always have that brooding effect to it. The old fashioned design facinated Shouma though, he might even want to draw it sometime. The sun gave his hair a peculiar glow; as he avoided staring directly into it. "The last thing I need is for my eyes to be burned right out of their sockets...gross. He speculated. In this light, it would be easy for anyone to notice Shouma's unusual eye color. "What...er...nice trees..." He commented, unable to refrain from doing so. He really needed something to do. "I got an idea! I should sketch that tree...and make it like no other tree has ever been before...?" Shouma snickered, dismissing the idea as quick as it had come to him.

He felt somewhat weird for snooping around like he was but curiosity overruled his thinking. "If I encountered something like this in my past life I'd treat it like some haunted mansion. I wonder how it looks during the night time...Are there any ghosts at this school? That would be cool." He chuckled at the thought. He would suffer from a heart attack at the slightest of sounds in his past life. Literally. Shouma wasn't exactly proud of how weak he had been back then but look at him now. He could pick up one of those darned trees right there. Their shadows loomed over him, Shouma stared up, his mouth slightly open like that of a child. "I can take you on, no problem. But let's be eco-friendly here, and protect you." He patted the bark of the tree and a student gave him a strange look whilst walking by. "What? I like my trees. Got a problem?!" He called after the girl, sighing with happiness. Oh yeah, he'd have fun here for sure.

He cleared his throat, and straightened his posture, the playful appearance from earlier had completely vanished. "Now then...I've got more exploring to do...I should probably make a few friends though. Where to start...? Ah...I don't know where the dorms are either." He narrowed his eyes slightly. All the more reason to do some exploring and make a few buddies here and there. He spotted the same group with all the kei's from earlier, debating on whether or not to make a gran entrance into the group. As tempting as it seemed, crowds were not Shouma's forte. He was bad at conversations as it was. Why? He's painfully honest. He doesn't sugar-coat anything, that's for sure. To make it worse, Shouma is telepathic. He could tune into someone's mind anytime, and sometimes it was not within his control. This year would be a good chance to improve all that. Taking a deep breath, he decided to be a rebel and just go through with it. In a different manner of course. "Hello. Does anyone here know how to get to the boy's dorms, I just got here a while ago. If not, then I'll have to continue wandering." A hint of a smile played upon Shouma's facial expression. He did the whole sly-fox thing pretty well. He needed help so he approached the group, otherwise he was sure to have steered clear. Otherwise his telepathic ability might activate itself in worse circumstances...that, and he just didn't like crowds.

User Image

AlyKitt_RyukaI's Pardner

Durem Millionaire

User Image

XXXXS o n g :: xXxXxTouching&KissingxXxXxXXXXO u t f i t :: xXxXx<CLICK ME>xXxXxXXXX S e c o n d a r y F o r m :: xXxXx<W O L F>xXxXxXXXX
      T h o u g h t s :: xXxXx<>xXxXxXXXXO u t O f C o f f e e :: xXxXx<>xXxXx

<talk>
                                          <thought>
                                          <txt/note>

Kannia watched everyone talking her ears flicking when she heard Yusuhiko mention Co-Ed Dorm One. So he is my roommate.... she thought before looking at the Symphonia. She had yet to go to her dorm room herself, she knew the general area of the dorms from looking at the printed map she got with her schedule. She had decided earlier in the day to go during lunch so she could fully wake up before class since she had skipped going to the coffee shop.

Another male joined the group, she looked around for another kei but noticed that there wasn't one to be seen. She didn't make the assumption that he was a Binder though since the teacher was a Wielder and yet his Kei was no where to be seen. She turned to face the male and smiled. "Hello," she said cheerfully.

While Kannia was faced the new male another had appeared as well asking about the dorms. Luckily Symphonia was going to direct Yusuhiko to the Co-Ed dorm, maybe the boys dorm would be close by that.

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image
          User Image

User Image

Arethusa stared at the hand, pressing her lips together and locking eyes with Symphonia. It wasn't that she didn't want to be polite, it's just touching flesh this early in meeting someone was a bad idea for her. It would be like an electrical shock, a jolt of energy and emotion that she just couldn't handle at this time. A small smile began to pull at her lips as the cub was placed away, the boy's question bringing up a distraction.

"I'm heading to Co-Ed Dorm four." She looked from him, to Symphonia, to the Binder walking up. Her heart fluttered as the girl's ears twitched and she bit her lip, inwardly cooing at how adorable she was. Three people were fine, and she was feeling jolts of energy enough to make her want to actually hold a conversation, but then the teacher joined them. As she turned, a wisp of fiery hair caught against her cheek, and her amber eyes stared at the man. His scent touched just lightly on her nostrils, and for a moment she couldn't think. Once again her fingers found the edge of her skirt, and she balled it in her fist before the moment ended; another person making their way to the group.

Bringing her free hand up to her hair, she tugged on her hair clip to make sure it was in place--a nervous habit. She could tell that the guy walking up was another binder, his energy widening the already stifling force within the group, and tapping her toe she took a step back. Should I stick around to find my dorm? or should I find it myself? looking down at Artemis she smiled, placing a hand atop her head as the leopard purred. She looked up with a knowing gaze, tilting her head up as though to give Arethusa her missing strength.

As the other one walked up, she froze--taking another step back. Even if she didn't walk away, she needed to clear the electric air. Though the emotions weren't tense, there were so many it was hard to ignore. Pressing her lips together she bowed to each of them, red hair shifting against her shoulders as she lifted her head once more. She shook the stray strands off, greeting them all with slightly clearer eyes.

"Hello everyone, My name is Arethusa"

She blinked rapidly three times, taking all of the new faces in and releasing the grip of her skirt.

User ImageMood:Nervous yet calm. Location:School entrance Talking to:Everyone and their Kei'ssoundtrack:Oats we sew

time to mew's Partner

Friendly Lunatic

12,075 Points
          • Forum Regular 100
          • Peoplewatcher 100
          • Gender Swap 100
          User Image
          ·.¸¸.·´¯ωiєlєɍ¯`·.¸¸.

User Image
                                          The energy of the group filled Symphonia's ears with pleasure. So far the students were getting along and possibly beginning lasting friendships right before her sparkling eyes. Moments like these made her very happy to be the school's president. She observed their interactions carefully, a peaceful air about her. That is when a deep and familiar voice entered the atmosphere of the greeting students. "Good morning, Sirak," Symphonia greeted, happiness brewing in her alto voice as she stared at the teacher. A joke between the two now-friends, she briskly stepped into a steady stance and saluted him. The wind tickled her nose, along with the scent of smoke and a cologne Symphonia recognized as the one she insulted publicly years ago. With a mix of playful teasing and authority, she placed her swordless hand on her hip, "Sirak, your cologne picking skills must remain awful since you're still wearing that one, but what's worse is that retched smoke. You've got to quit!" To most, this behavior, especially for someone of Symphonia's school status, was appalling. Yet just as good friends would, Sirak knew when she was cracking a joke or comical insult. Of course it was not all comical - Sirak's cologne really was awful. Just ask Saya. The enormous Kei sneezed loudly as if following Symphonia's thoughts word for word... or, thought by thought?

Symphonia glanced down to Saya again,
                                          "I was just commenting on all the feline Keis this year." She replied, her voice sounding further away for some reason. The sound of Yasuhiko's voice caught the president's attention once more and she looked up, listening attentively to his question. By the end, her eyes widened some, "Of course. I'd be happy to help you find your dorm room. It's not too far away, so if we go now we'll be able to make it to class on time, though I'll be staying back to monitor halls for late students." Symphonia added, stepping forward and away from the group a bit, closing her eyes. If he's late again... Saya stood up once more and stretched his body, appearing thin and cat-like for a moment before returning to massive frame. He took his normal spot beside Symphonia's right leg, away from the gleaming sword. After all this time of the Wielder carrying around the blade, both she and her Kei had designated places - Symphonia used her left hand as the one to hold a single sword while Saya would walk on her right.

Another fresh face entered the increasing group,
                                          "Welcome to Lunar Daemona Academy." Symphonia stated, despite the boy's obvious interaction with Kannia. Saya seemed to roll his eyes, probably flustered by Symphonia's constant habit of greeting people whether they were speaking to her or not. For three years she was in this position of welcoming people and asisting them, so any shyness in talking to strangers died off a long time ago with any other insecurities. Unless forced near a pool, that is. The woman would have to be taken down kicking and screaming, no self-aware for the child-like actions. Before the group's newcomer responded to the charismatic Symphonia, another student walked over. He had began speaking even before making it clear that his question was directed to the group, but Symphonia's eyes had already locked onto him as she listened. Her mind immediently processed the boy's question, having been through the welcoming role quite a few times now. She waved her hand to call his attention, "The boy's dorms are close by Co-Ed dorms, which is where we're headed now. I'm Symphonia, Lunar Daemon Academy's school president, I'd be happy to help you, with this or anything else you might need."

Symphonia's shoes clicked the ground a few times as she marched forward, ready to lead the boys to the dorms. Saya wandered ahead of her, but his Wielder's footsteps has silenced. Symphonia spun around, her sea-green eyes making held eye contact for a few moments with everyone in the ground. Her mind raced with so many names and faces perfectly aligned with one another, it was almost hard to believe the girl was human. A sincerity entered her steadily confident voice as she addressed the students (and Sirak, though she knew he did not need her for help), "If anyone else needs to find their dorm then join the parade and we'll get you all settled." She held up her right hand with her index finger pointing up towards the sky - though she did not intend to be speaking of the sky, "If you don't need help finding dorms but help with something else, feel free to ask me. I'll assist you with anything you need." Her lips could have curled into a warm smile following her words, but Symphonia found herself cooly staring at the faces again, the foreign feeling of that small smile disintegrating. Acting at her usual constant and speedy pace, the president spun around again and began walking in a synchronized pace with her Kei. Saya would have kept up the near-sprinting pace, but Symphonia cooed the feline Kei to a slightly slower pace so as to not loose the students. Only once did she peek over her shoulder to make sure no one was lost during the journey.

User Image

My Whereabouts Was at school's entrance; heading to dormitories.
          My Company A small group.
          How I'm Feeling Prepared to greet anyone else whose face is the slightest bit unfamiliar.
          What's On My Mind Names, faces, formulas, numbers. . . it goes on.
          O.O.C. Haha, hint toward's Blay's incompetence of punctuality. 8D I shall work on his layout/post some more now.

Hardcore Punk

20,050 Points
          • Elysium's Hero 500
          • Storybook Royalty 500
          • Bonfire Starter 500
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

Titan
          Binder / Teacher

Clank. Clank. Clank.
          The sounds of a small carpenter's mallet hitting metal sheets fills a block of the village with sound. The sound is coming from the smithy in the village. There's an iron sign hanging from a pole that is sticking out towards the street. It reads: "Alloys & Repairs".

Titan looks to his left.

"There he is!" Titan thought.

Sitting on a rounded piece of wood, was his pet hawk made of clockwork materials. Cogs were spinning constantly to keep the little pet alive and cheerful. Etched onto the hawk's right wing was the name "Sokar".

Titan motioned for the Sokar to jump onto his shoulder, which in turn, the clockwork hawk did so. Titan walked out into the quiet streets of the village, and looked up into the sky. It was about time for him to get the the Academy.

Titan walked through the village. He noticed a small child saddened. Titan walked over to the child, kneeled before her, and pulled a small metal strip from his pack. He then proceeded to touch the metal strip, which started melding into a small, metallic butterfly. The child was amazed to see such a thing right before her eyes. She smiled with glee and giggled, running off chasing the metal butterfly.

Titan proceeded towards the Academy, feeling proud to make a little one smile.

Mood: Proud and Docile!
          Company: Sokar, the Clockwork Hawk.
          On my mind: Thinking of the next latest and greatest gizmo!
          Cast Bound

Rage: Low
          Morality: 0 (Neutral)
          you can help me or watch me...

۞------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------۞

Cast Bound gazed inside a glass case, enclosing a device said to have the ability to time travel. On the outside it had looked like an ordinary watch, but the insides of it are known to have artifacts that could bend the fabrics of time. A gold watch, ticking away like a normal pocket watch. It's purpose and legend enscribed on a plaque in front of the glass case. said to have been owned by a legend, known in the museum. He had to have it. Holding time in the palm of his hands...

He could go back in time and figure out his mysterious past. He could use it to the outmost advantage in battle, feeding his enemies with fear and his allies with amazement as he teleports everywhere on the field. The more he thought about it, the more he had to have it. it is a power everyone would kill to have.
          Just then an obvious coughing sound had filled the air. he turned his glance to a woman, leaning on the wall behind him in full armor, watching him suspiciously. To warn him that he will run into trouble if he continued, no doubt. Cast Bound turned his body halfway to meet hers, his head in her direction, as he held his hand closely to his sword. Then with a smile, as if he either found what he was doing funny despite the warnings or welcomed the challenge, he took his sword out and slammed the hilt on to the glass, shattering it over the floor and alerting the other guards.

After all the ruckus in the museum, he stood in a field of grass with nothing but one or two trees in the clearing. he looked at the watch, examining it, figuring out how to make it work, only to realize it was a plain pocket watch. His right eye twitch and his anger rose as he tightened his hands around the watch. the grip continued, and his anger continued to boil, untill he threw it on the ground to stomp upon. "Tch..." It was dissapointing. And he caused all the trouble for nothing.

It was at this time that he woke up and found himself sitting with his back to a tree, Near the town. He had been dreaming of events from yesterday whilst making his way to the academy. A dissapointment it was, but it was not the main objective. Even with the ability to time travel, his soul will be lost if he did not find a wielder. "Almost there." He said with a light sigh. He got up so as to walk through the village, toward the academy. his face looked a little sad, and yet plain. at the same time.

۞------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------۞

...but get out of my way.

Man-Hungry Detective

9,900 Points
          • Sausage Fest 200
          • Somebody Likes You 100
          • Ultimate Player 200
          I like the idea of being alone.
          I like the idea of often being alone in all aspects of my life.
          I like to feel lonely.
          I like to need things.

User Image

♋ Gabriel Mist ♋
          ☽ Ƀinder ☾

User Image
          ==== ====

Gabrielle arrived at the Academy's large gates. She placed her hand on the cold metal and grasped the bars, staring at the large building. Her eyes scanned the grounds of the Academy and she noticed a group of people talking, she noticed many groups of people actually, but these people seemed to stand out among the rest. She could see that most of them were Weilders, due to their Animal companion known as a Kei standing beside them. 'I wonder what it would be like if I had a Kei.....' she thought. wondering if having a Kei would have meant she would have gotten over her fear of crowds many years ago. Gabrielle gave a sigh and lifted her bag from the ground. Instead of flinging it over her shoulder, she brought it out in front of her and took a large dark red apple from it. Gabrielle took a bite from the apple and then walked onto the school grounds.

Gabrielle's eyes darted back and forth very quickly. She was beginning to get very nervous, there were so many people around and it was scaring her. She stopped walking and closed her eyes quickly, 'Breath... Breath... Just Breath...' She thought. Gabrielle's heart began to beat faster and faster, her breathing getting faster and faster. all of a sudden Gabrielle let out a little shriek and began to run, her eyes still firmly shut. 'Run... just keep running!!' [/i]a voice inside her head spoke. Gabrielle's body grew black and she was soon on all fours. She had changed into her animal form. A loud cry from the black Jaguar was set loose as she darted for the Academy, Looking for a place where she could calm herself and then re-emerge to say hello to someone. Gabrielle ran as fast as she could, her bag bouncing off of her back as she ran.

Soon she came to a large cluster of Tree's that seemed to be cut off from the rest of the grounds. Gabrielle's breathing slowed as she came to a stop, her form shifting back to her usual elfin appearance. She sat with he knees set against her chest, her arms binding around them and her hands clasped together. "Damn.... I dropped my apple..." was all she said as she stared out of the little cluster of tree's. The group of people she had noticed earlier were still visible to her in the distance. "Man... I hope none seen me..."

==== ====

With: No-one
          Mood: Scared
          Thoughts: So many people.... Just keep running!.

Physical Health: Excellent
          Mental Health: OK
          Current Form: Normal Form
          Out. Of. Cash: { Poor Gabrielle . n. }

I finally faced the fact that it isn't a crime not having friends.
          Being alone means you have fewer problems.

Man-Hungry Detective

9,900 Points
          • Sausage Fest 200
          • Somebody Likes You 100
          • Ultimate Player 200
          Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice.
          Injuries are revenged; crimes are avenged.

۞ Sirak Constantine ۞
          'The Vengeful Widower'
          ❖ Teacher & Wielder ❖

User Image
          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ۞ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Sirak smiled at the group of people when they spoke and introduced themselves. "It is very nice to meet you all." he said politely to them Sirak then stared at Symphonia "Why thank you, I always knew you loved my Taste in Cologne~" He joked to Symphonia, stepping closer to her so that the scent was much stronger. He then took a step back and sighed. "The smoking I know, I really do have to quit it... Maybe I'll try again this year.......and Maybe I wont..." He said, scratching the top of his head lightly. It was then that he heard a little shriek behind him. He turned just in time to catch a glimpse of a girl running and changing into a Jaguar. "Huh, It seem's like we've got another nervous Binder this year....." he said, giving a slight smile as a memory flashed through his mind of a silver haired girl dropping her books and running away scared because she was nervous about an Exam. He remembered following her to see if she was alright and finding her in the same copse of trees that the black haired girl had ran into. Sirak shook his head slightly and returned to the real world. "Well, I better be off, I have Classes to prepare for..." He said, taking another Cigarette from his pocket. He lit it up and then puffed on it for a second. "Don't take up smoking kids... It's really bad for you..." He said and gave them a wink. "Also, Watch out for Symph, She can be crazy" he said with another wink, He then gave Symph a Salute back and walked away from the small crowd. After a short walk he arrived at the Academy building and put out his cigarette, placing the rest into his pocket for later.

Sirak walked through the large corridors of the Academy, There were a few people dotted throughout the halls, some of them stopping to say Hello to Sirak, since they knew him from having him as a Teacher. Others just trying to find their way around the large building, only to find that they're lost. as Sirak rounded a corner he seen a large stack of books walking towards him. "Thats alot of books you've got there Arnold!" Sirak said to the boy. Arnold jumped slightly and the result was a few books falling towards the ground. Instead of hitting the ground however the Books just hovered in the air. "...Uh... T-Thank you Mr. Constantine..." Arnold said nervously as Sirak moved his right hand upwards and moving the books to the top of the pile. "Be careful, there are a lot of new student this year.. I dont want to treat any of them for broken bones as a result of being crushed by books." sirak chuckled, Arnold nodded and then continued down the Hallway. Sirak watched him turn the corner and then shook his head, chuckling slightly.

Sirak arrived in his classroom and then looked out of the window. He stared down at the large campus and watched all of the students go about their busy arrivals. "I guess I better get this class room ready.." He said, turning to all of the tables. He lifted his arms up and held them infront of him, Closed his eyes and took a deep breath. when he exhaled he opened his eyes an the tables in the class room began to slowly rise from the floor and began to stack up on eachother, clearing a large space on the floor. Other then the Gym, Siraks class room was probably the biggest class room in the academy. That was mainly because he helped people control and develop their abilities and that usually caused alot of damage.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ۞ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Mood: Cheerful
          People around: Himself
          Mental Health: Fine
          Physical Health: Alright, Bandaged right hand.
          Current Binders Bound: None
          Out Of Character: { }

She was more than just that girl,
          she understood me,
          she knew my past,
          and well..She accepted me, for me..

Hardcore Punk

20,050 Points
          • Elysium's Hero 500
          • Storybook Royalty 500
          • Bonfire Starter 500

Titan
          Binder / Teacher

Titan stands at the gates of the Academy, noticing all of the commotion. It was at this moment, that he noticed he was towering over all of the students. He knew he was tall, but he had never really put any thought into it.

Titan puts his hands on the metal gate that leads to the Academy, proceeding to walk through the gate like it were thin air, his body fusing with the metal, and then back to normal as he passes the bars.

Titan looked around to see so many faces that he'd never seen before. He couldn't recognize many of the students, for they were not from the village. Of course, this was his first year of teaching, but he had known many of the children at the village, because they grew up around him.

"I guess I should stop looking at new faces and get my classroom ready. But, where was it, again?" Titan thought to himself.

Sokar made a few whirring sounds and screeched a few times.

Mood: Confused, but optimistic.
          Company: Sokar, the Clockwork Hawk
          On my mind: "Where is the classroom?"
          User Image

User Image

Arethusa nodded at the teacher, watching him leave and then turning and nodding once again to Symphonia, letting out a breath and waiting for the entire group to begin walking before she followed in the rear. She made sure to keep atleast three feet between her and the group, and looked around at everything as they walked. Her eyes zoned in on a girl turning into an animal--a binder--running away from the crowd. She noticed a large, hulking creature clank clank clanking toward the school, and a small group of what seemed like binders playing a game. Is that hacky sack? she didn't continue her stare for too long, eyes glancing up at the cerulean sky, clear and beautiful, before looking down at Artemis. The leopard was just as alert as she was, keeping her head down as she stalked into the doors, eyes darting everywhere.

User Image
          Mood:Aware and alert
          In the company of:Symphonia, Kannia, Yasuhiko, Two other binders and all of their kei's
          soundtrack:Morning Morning

OOC:
                                    Sorry it's so short, I'm having a hard time thinking and there wasn't much to go on >.<

Shy Bibliophile

User Image
          ▎►S ø я ε ʟ -- α fallen αngel

Sorel was a bit disappointed when it seemed that most of the grupeabot to ead off to the dorms. Even the teacher had left shortly after he arrived. Only two people welcomed him, one being the student president and the other a Binder. He looked at the other Binder, which was a girl, but someone else caught his attention. He had only seen it in the corner of his eye, a red haired girl in the group had looked a bit frightened when he entered the group. He was a bit taken aback, but the girl was most likely new and overwhelmed.

Sorel brought his attention back to the Binder. "I'm Sorel." There was an accent in his voice that was showing now. It wasn't one that you would here among humans, but similar to Northern accents. By now, most of the students had left, including the red head.

School grounds◄ What I can see.
          Other students◄ People in my space.
          Friendly◄ The mood I'm in.
          xx ◄ Out.Of.Chairs.

Quick Reply

Submit
          Manage Your Items
          Other Stuff
          Get GCash
          Offers
          Get Items
          More Items