Friendly Lunatic

12,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
·.¸¸.·´¯ωiєlєɍ¯`·.¸¸.

User Image
                                  Symphonia marched steadily across the school's warm count yard, gripping a sword in her left hand as if preparing to slice someone's head off. "Hey!" She shouted upon spotting a wandering student looking around aimlessly then back to a sparkling, freshly-printed piece of paper. His head jerked up from the schedule as she sprinted over to him with Saya, her white tiger Kei, following close behind. "My name's Symphonia! I'm Lunar Daemon Academy's student council president. Do you need help finding any classes? I'd be happy to help you with anything you need." The eager Symphonia quickly recited her speech to the boy, then held out her cold hand to shake his. The student simply stared at her before mumbling, almost breathlessly, "T-thanks, but I'll find... my classes on my o-own..." His adorable stuttering trailed off and Symphonia watched him stiffly walk away. She frowned, or did whatever disappointed expression she made, since she was usually wearing a look similar to a frown. If there was not a frown placed on her lips, finding a smile there was still unlikely. "Maybe I've got bad breath?" Symphonia pondered out loud but quickly shook her head. Someone who brushes their teeth three times a day would not have bad breath. Plus all she had for breakfast was a bowl of wheat cereal, some fruit, and scrambled eggs - did any of that give a person bad breath? She ate that almost every morning anyway and so far no one had said anything... oh well. Symphonia shrugged and snatched the tiny box of chewy mint candies she kept in her skirt's pocket. Better safe than sorry, as they say, she thought while popping a candy into her mouth. Behind her, Saya sneezed and Symphonia gazed back at him with apologetic eyes. Saya's nose was never a fan of minty scents. She turned back on her heels to the huge Kei and stroked his head.

After a moment of chewing the breath-saving candy, Symphonia began wandering around again. Perhaps she could go stand by the gate's entrance and greet both newcomers and returning students there. Of course she would have to stand on the high walls or else she would not be able to see anything (students were not permitted to step outside the gate-walls after entering for the day, unless they're leaving for off-campus lunch), and she did not want to wait for them to pass through the gate. Acting on a thought already in mind, despite the situation further away, Symphonia dashed over to the school's tall wall and summoned up a gentle wind to propel her up onto the ledge. Her eyes found their way back down to Saya who was busy chewing on one of three banana peels before him and the wall.
                                  "Saya, stop it! Those are not even meant for eating - you'll end up throwing it up and I don't want to clean up vomit in the middle of class." Saya spat out the peel; either from obedience or discovering that the banana peel was in fact inedible - and not even a delectable inedible. Some sighs and giggles rippled through the wind as Symphonia shook her head at Saya. She glanced up to the source but the group of students quickly dispersed upon her sea-green eyes catching them. Silently the student council president watched them disappear, glad to see some students so energetic in the early morning. "Come Saya, let's go to the gate." Rather than share in her cool enthusiam, Saya huffed loudly and circled the bottom of the wall a bit. Had he not been the giant he is, Saya could have walked on the ledge with her, but alas, aging was cruel in terms of wall walking and made him a massive and powerful creature. "Oh, don't pout." Symphonia called down to her Kei. Silently, Saya began the trek towards the entrance gate and Symphonia followed, her eyes darting across the scenery in search of anyone needing the school's president.

User Image

My Whereabouts The edge of the academy's courtyard; headed towards gate entrance.
My Company Kei (Saya)
How I'm Feeling Excited to meet new students.
What's On My Mind I hope Saya doesn't throw up later today...
O.O.C. Post is a little short for me, but~! Grand-opening post! The role-play is finally open, yays~ once accepted you may begin posting. God must sleep now, see everyone later~ >w < Also, I hope this colour isn't blinding...
User Image

User Image

With closed eyes and a soft huff gentle fingers embraced the cool steel of the knives around her thigh. The runes etched into the set glowed a faint blue in the clear sky, and she dropped her skirt once more to hide the weapons. Today was her first day at Lunar Daemon, and her fear for the adventures she would have here was nothing compared to her fear of being around the people--or worse, finding a binder.

The thought sent an uncomfortable shudder throughout her body and she glanced down at Artemis, her kei, and smiled softly as the intelligent being gazed back up at her with an icy blue stare. She didn't hate the thought of finding a binder, but just for now, she wanted to keep Artemis close; just a little bit longer she could enjoy the young snow leopards company. She reached down a hand to pat Artemis' head, chuckling softly as the creature began to purr. The leopard came up to her mid thigh, strong and lean--she was still in her teens with years of age in her eyes. "No worries, Arty, today will be a good day" she gave a forced smile, and Artemis gave a growl as though to say "yeah right."

She nodded, feet moving before her mind could catch up, and before she knew it she was making her way through the hulking gates and out into the courtyard. For the time being, she couldn't remember her classes or where her dorms were, or even her dorm number for that matter; all of this knowledge had been lost to her as soon as her eyes grazed the beauty of the school.

User ImageMood:Nervous Location:Daemon Academy's Courtyard Talking to:Artemis soundtrack:Rakuen (paradise)

AlyKitt_RyukaI's Pardner

Durem Millionaire

User Image

X███XXX██████X██████XXXXXXX███████X██████XXXXXXXX██████████XXX███

XXXXS o n g :: xXxXxTouching&KissingxXxXxXXXXO u t f i t :: xXxXx<CLICK ME>xXxXxXXXX S e c o n d a r y F o r m :: xXxXx<W O L F>xXxXxXXXX
T h o u g h t s :: xXxXx<>xXxXxXXXXO u t O f C o f f e e :: xXxXx<>xXxXx

<talk>
                                      <thought>
                                      <txt/note>

The sky is so blue... the silver haired girl thought as she stared up at the sky. A breeze blew through the area causing the longer strands of her hair to pass over her face and obscure her vision. She pouted a bit and attempted to blow them off her face. She made a face as some of her hair in her mouth and reached up pushing all the hair out of her face successfully pulling the strands out of her mouth. She started to sit up, Guess that's the end of that restful moment... she thought as she looked towards the Academy. She had sneaked away from the busy area's of the school to allow herself some quiet time before classes would start...

She started to get up brushing off her skirt and pulling up her knee high socks. Her shoes were not to far away from her next to her school bag. She hated shoes... they annoyed her really, you had to constantly pause to tie them, if they weren't tight enough they would fall off, and if they were to tight they would cut off the circulation in her feet... before she came to the school she ran around barefoot... not the smartest or safest thing to do... but it was comfortable and less of a hassle. So a huge pain in Kannia's opinion. Kannia reached up tying her hair up with a black ribbon before she buttoned up her white button down. She wore a black tank top underneath it all so no boy would ever see her bra... it also helped that she wore a black vest over the white button down shirt. Once she had fixed all her clothes and put her vest on Kannia reluctantly pulled on her black shoes.

Kannia walked out of the secluded area of the courtyard to find more students were arriving. She sighed and moved towards the main path to see who all was coming in from the rest of the world.

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

time to mew's Partner

Friendly Lunatic

12,075 Points
      • Forum Regular 100
      • Peoplewatcher 100
      • Gender Swap 100
      User Image
      ·.¸¸.·´¯ωiєlєɍ¯`·.¸¸.

User Image
                                      Positioning her arms similar to the manner of an acrobat, Symphonia balanced herself while walking across the wall. She knew that she could be careless about it, for if she happen to slip and risk crashing onto the ground (which wasn't that far down, just about six feet), an easy wind summoning could either set her down delicately onto still ground or push her back into balance. However, being carefree was flirting with danger. Due to this practice, she developed reasonally good balance - another plus for not cheating with her powers. Symphonia was by no means a graceful girl, but while standing on that high fall with the sun shinning upon her at an artistic angle, she appeared to be an angel. Perhaps Saya agreed; the Kei had been staring at her for a few moments before Symphonia finally noticed. Her calm eyes flicked to him, and she was about to ask what when the Kei's observing expression turned to startle and he dashed away from the wall.

"Saya-" Symphonia titled in head in wonder when something zoomed past her head, grazing against her cheek. A blue blob thrusted into the ground and exploded, gleaming water exposing itself on impact. Symphonia laughed lightly, "Looks like someone's trying to hit you with water balloons." Saya's eyes narrowed as he looked up Symphonia, shaking his head. Another water balloon passed Symphonia's leg and hit Saya's front paw, causing him to leap like a startled cat. "Aw-- hey," Symphonia turned, her arms swinging with her. Before she had time to think, a pink water balloon was tearing through the sky, right toward's her face; Symphonia's reflexes activated. Her equipped hand swung forward and the water balloon was sliced in half easily, as if cutting into a soft fruit. For less than half a second the water tightly packed away hovered still in the air, then fell pitifully onto the ground outside the academy walls. Symphonia blinked a few times before staring down at the remains of the slain balloon. Calmly she lowered her blade and searched for the cause of the mini water war. She found a group of giddy teens grinning at eachother, one tugging a cooler that most likely held the water bombs. "Please stop throwing those, you might hit something fragile on school grounds. I won't ask you to dispose of them, but if I, or anyone else, catch you using those in the academy, you'll be sent to Headmaster Erik's office." The students stared at her before running off towards the school entrance, water from the cooler splashing out in every direction. Memorizing the image of each's face, Symphonia noted to herself to find them again and have them pick up the water balloon shreds. She could have done it herself, but that would not be a good thing to teach the younger students: you make a mess, someone else will clean it.

Saya growled and Symphonia pursed her lips, indicating not to threaten younger students. Again Saya eyed her, as if hoping she would get the secret message he was trying to convey. Symphonia meerly waved her arm, signaling to keep walking, and Saya looked to the ground. This girl is hopeless; his expression said it all.

User Image

My Whereabouts Walking on the high wall towards the gate entrance.
      My Company Saya
      How I'm Feeling Lively
      What's On My Mind I can't forget those faces.
      O.O.C. I edited the 'new day' post, so please read it. ^ .^ I've got to go for about half an hour, but I'll be back. ^ u^
      User Image
      User Image

Yasuhiko's light brown hair was going out of control blowing forward into his face as he was riding the wind to the academy , there wasn't a cloud in sight . The tree's bowed down their head as Yasuhiko and the wind passed over top of them . Yasuhiko tightened the grip he had on his suit case and tightened the grip he had on the strap of his school bag which he had slung over one shoulder . 'AwwrrR' Said Alicia , Yasuhiko's kei as she stuck her little furry head out of his school bag .
      "Were almost there love" Yasuhiko replied knowing exactly what the furry white tiger cub was asking . Alicia went back to sleep in Yasuhiko's bag . The angle of the wind changed from high and straight to down towards to ground , the breeze swept across the school ground as Yasuhiko landed . Now with his feet firmly on the ground Yasuhiko placed a friendly smile on his face and began to walk around the school grounds .It didn't take long for Alicia to figure out they had landed , she jumped out of Yasuhiko's bag and started to take off towards to gate . " Hey! " the brown haired boy called as he chased the tiger cub . The cub ran over to a much larger white tiger .

'AwwwrrR' the cub tried to Rawr at the much larger cat in front of her . Yasuhiko caught a breeze and rode over to her ,
      "Already trying to make friends I see" he said as he knelt down and petted her , then held out his hand for the larger tiger to sniff . " Hello there " Yasuhiko said then patted the large tigers head as he stood up. He noticed a girl on the fence looking down at him , "Well hello there lovly , this handsome feline must be your Kei " Yasuhiko said clearly talking about the tiger . No body would keep them as just a normal pet now would they ?
      User Image

AlyKitt_RyukaI's Pardner

Durem Millionaire

User Image

XXXXS o n g :: xXxXxTouching&KissingxXxXxXXXXO u t f i t :: xXxXx<CLICK ME>xXxXxXXXX S e c o n d a r y F o r m :: xXxXx<W O L F>xXxXxXXXX

<talk>
                                          <thought>
                                          <txt/note>

Kannia was making her way towards the gate her school bag slung over her shoulder. As she walked closer to the gates she made out the figures of two classmates... and what she assumed were tigers... One full grown the other a cub. She moved carefully towards the two wielders and their Kei's so not to spook them. She glanced up at the wall where the male was looking and saw a female balanced along the top of it. Kannia sucked at climbing ... and it was because of that, that she didn't much care for heights.

She folded her hands behind her back as she walked closer to the small forming group, her eyes locked on the full grown tiger.

time to mew's Partner

Friendly Lunatic

12,075 Points
          • Forum Regular 100
          • Peoplewatcher 100
          • Gender Swap 100
          User Image
          ·.¸¸.·´¯ωiєlєɍ¯`·.¸¸.

User Image
                                          As Symphonia arrived to the academy's entrance, she was surprised to see very few people entering anymore. She peeked over the looming clock tower in the distance, planted in the center of Daemona's village. Seeming as school started at 7:45 AM and the prideful clock read 7:40, the reason for a lack of students suddenly made sense. Symphonia sighed, she was the school's president, how could she have arrived here so late and miss a bunch of students? Then again, earlier today she was helping the office print out student's schedules and hand them out at the back gate, so time must have slipped her mind when she was done giving schedules out. Well, despite this small set back, there was still five minutes left to track down students and welcome them to the school. Symphonia was preparing to leap off the the wall's ledge when she heard Saya roar - not a threatening roar, but more of a greeting.

The girl's eyes met with a brown-haired boy's, and his words floated up her ears. His question made her chuckle,
                                          "Yes, that's Saya, my Kei." She reassured him, wondering if she should state that students - well, Wielders in particular - did not have pets. To prevent coming off as snobby, Symphonia held the words in and her eyes met the ground. She jumped down, the wind circling beneath her to prevent falling. Dusting her clothing off incase of any lingering particles clung to her from the wind, Symphonia held out a hand to shake her fellow student's hand, "My name is Symphonia. I'm the student body president, if you need help finding any classes or just have questions about something in general, I'd love to help you out." A normal person would have offered up a smile, but instead her straight face remained.

Saya scampered around by her feet as if forgetting for a moment that he was massive and nearly knocked his Wielder down,
                                          "Saya, geez, what's up?" Symphonia asked, staring down to the large white Kei who was lifting a paw in play. Symphonia's lips parted slightly, and she looked up to the brown-haired boy, pleasantly surprised, "Your Kei is a white tiger too..?" She meant to state it, but it came out as more of a question. Before he could answer, Symphonia looked down again, watching the small white tiger Kei wander around the two Wielders' feet. She enjoyed watching the creatures interact, it reminded her about the days when Saya was a cub and she could actually pick him up. Much to her embarrassment, she actually tried picking the fully grown Saya up at one point, and ended up walking three steps before crashing now. The Kei was not pleased.

Symphonia's eyes than caught view of another figure wandering over. That's when a thought suddenly hit her: students were actually coming up to her. Normally she would have to go to them, and for whatever reason, the conversations seemed to never last. Symphonia waved to the girl, then noticed the ears popping out of her head,
                                          "Oh, you're a Binder!" Symphonia said, feeling she was stating the obvious too much today. She took a few steps towards the girl and allowed her to finish the journey to the two Wielders. Her eyes followed the girl's gaze and landed back to Saya. Softly, hoping not to break the girl's steadiness, Symphonia replied, "That's Saya, my Kei. He's beautiful, isn't he?" Symphonia added, rubbing the back of her head proudly, as if a mother speaking well of her child. After the words escaped her lips though, she hoped that she was not coming across as rude.

Reciting her speech, Symphonia said,
                                          "I'm the student body president, my name is Symphonia! If you need help with anything at all, feel free to ask me." Symphonia beamed happily at the two, though no smile kissed her lips her eyes were lively and cheerful.

User Image

My Whereabouts The Academy's Entrance
          My Company Saya, Yasuhiko and his Kei, and Kannia
          How I'm Feeling Fantastic
          What's On My Mind Today is starting off nicely.
          O.O.C. Going to work on a post for Blay now. ~ w~ And yay, groupies~ x] ...Symphonia doesn't ask for names because as SB president she knows almost everyone (I just noticed this), but still introduces herself. o vo

AlyKitt_RyukaI's Pardner

Durem Millionaire

User Image

<talk>
                                              <thought>
                                              <txt/note>

Kannia looked up at the girl as she came down from the wall and spoke towards the male. As she got closer her it seemed that the two tigers were more interested in each other, and she couldn't help but think it was adorable... the full grown tiger trying to play with the cub. She looked up to the girl and smiled a bit, but it faltered when the girl pointed out she was a Binder. She knew she should have just worn a bandana today... "Y-Yea," she said scratching the back of her head. When the girl mentioned her Kei. "He is quite handsome, felines don't normally like me though." she said with a sheepish smile.

Kannia smiled at the girl as she introduced herself. "I'm Kannia Tokai and I'm starting my Sophomore year." she said relaxing most of her weight on to her left leg.

User Image

User Image

Soon the shock had subsided and she moved on, reminding herself continuously to clear her mind and place one foot in front of the other. Pressing her lips into a tight line as she crossed the border from the outside, the foreign sound of chatter reached her ears and she turned her head in curiosity at the people beside her. The growl in Artemis' voice made her chuckle, a full smile forming on her face as the leopard curled behind her, tail twitching as though watching a prey before the pounce.

Weighing her options, she stood there dazed in her thoughts, seeming to stare at the group. Do I introduce myself? Start anew? Or do I keep moving, and pretend they aren't there? the decision seemed far more difficult than it should, and as her inner argument continued she failed to notice Artemis crouching down, piercing eyes staring at the small tiger cub.

User ImageMood:Contemplative Location:Damon Academy's courtyard Talking to:Herself soundtrack:N/A
              User Image
              User Image

""Yes, that's Saya, my Kei." The brown haired girl assured Yasuhiko , As the she jumped down from the wall and used a wind ability to help her land . I wonder if she knows any wind tricks that I don't ? Maybe that could be a reason for me to spend some time with her ? Yasuhiko thought to him self as a cheeky smiled crossed his face . She introduced herself as Symphonia . Yasuhiko shook her hand ,
              "I'm Yasuhiko , Yes shes a white tiger cub her names Alicia ." He said as he glanced down at the two tigers who were now playing . He noticed another girl approaching them , a binder with cat ears .Well Symphonia started talking to the girl , Yasuhiko Picked up Alicia . The girl introduced herself as Kennia , she also mentioned she was in her sophomore year . Means she was a year younger then him , Yasuhiko joined into there conversation . "Kennia , that's a nice name." He said his cheeky smiled was now a warm and friendly grin . "My names Yasuhiko but most people call me Yash or Shin . Oh and this is Alicia! My kei ."

He said holding up the tiger cub who had a confused look on her face as to why she was being held up , he put her down and she went straight to Saya again but only for a split second . Alicia got into a attack position and she started to run at another feline just inside the gate . Not again , Yasuhiko thought as he watched her . " I will be right back " Yasuhiko said to the two girls before turning and sprinting over to Alicia who was now trying to wrestle the other Feline . I'm sorry about her" Yasuhiko said to the girl who was clearly this kei's wielder as her tried to pry the little white tiger cub off her feline .

User Image

OOC ; Sorry it was so short and well crappy x3 . I'm just heading to bed now its close to midnight were I am . ~
              User Image

User Image

The decision was made for her as Artemis swiped at the little cub, the owner coming to claim her from the fight about to commence. She shook herself out of her daze, blinking twice before bending on one knee and giving the boy a polite smile. Placing a firm hand on top of Artemis' head she hummed softly, the leopard looking at her with eyes that seemed to say "please can I eat it?"

"Artemis, you know you're supposed to behave today. Remember what I told you? no dinner if you can't be nice."

Looking back up at the boy she felt her face flush, forgetting for a moment that he was still standing there. She pushed herself off of the ground, brushing her palms against the dark blue of her skirt and letting a tense breath release. "It's alright, really...I think that was more Arty's fault then your cub's. I should be the one apologizing." She bowed her head in apology, gripping at the hem of her skirt and looking up. Social skills still weren't coming easy, and she had hoped so badly that if someone had interacted she would be able to atleast hold a decent conversation. As it was, his air made her feel lighter--fluffier even, so she didn't want to move just yet. The energy exceeding the group was alive and happy, something she didn't find often. Was this what going to this place would be like? Pressing her lips together, she forced the words from her lips--strangled and softer then she had anticipated as they came out.

"M-My name is..." squinting, she shook her head, nearly forgetting her name "Umm...Arethusa!"

She blushed, looking down at her feet.

Awkward.

User ImageMood:Shocked. Nervous. Insecure. Location:Courtyard Talking to:Arty and this guy soundtrack:Rikku's Theme

time to mew's Partner

Friendly Lunatic

12,075 Points
              • Forum Regular 100
              • Peoplewatcher 100
              • Gender Swap 100
              User Image
              ·.¸¸.·´¯ωiєlєɍ¯`·.¸¸.

User Image

As Saya's new Kei friend, Alicia, dashed off towards another feline Kei, Symphonia's expression hardened as she prepared to break anything up, were it to get too serious. However, Yasuhiko beat her to it by rushing over there to get the tiger cub. Symphonia stood with Kannia while watching him collect his Kei and introduce himself to the newcomer. Symphonia starred at the female Wielder's Kei; it was a beautiful snow leopard. Never before did she see so many Keis similar to Saya. She looked to her own Kei who stared back at her.

Finally, eyes returning to the quiet Kannia, Symphonia held out a hand in greeting,
                                              "Nice to meet you Kannia Tokai, I hope your sophmore year at the school is wonderful," Symphonia said, restating the girl's name in her mind a few times to store it in her memory. She also noted that the girl had a light stutter as well. How cute, Symphonia thought, always liking the shyness of underclassmen. "Let's go introduce ourselves to Yasuhiko's new acquaintance," Symphonia said, leading the way to the others.

Instead of speaking upon arrival, Symphonia simply stood beside the two listening intently to the conversation. She kept her eyes on the female Wielder, silently scanning her face for memorization. Saya sat by her feet, watching the snow leopard carefully, as if concerned it might provoke Alicia into another short-lived battle. Sensing the Kei's burning stare, Symphonia glanced down to him and shook her head, her gaze ordering him to be polite and not stare. Saya narrowed his eyes at his Wielder, telling her she stared at people all the time. Symphonia's expressional-argument was simply she needed to memorize faces - as the school president is important to remember the students and not confuse anyone with someone else. A strange bond was definitely that of a Wielder and Kei, being able to communicate through mere looks and expressions. Ending the mute conversation before Saya could even respond, Symphonia glanced up again. Arethusa was the name of this female Wielder. With the light pause Symphonia piped up eagerly,
                                              "Welcome to Lunar Daemon Academy, Arethusa." Symphonia tilted her head in realization, another shy freshman.

"No need to feel awkward about anything, Arethusa," Symphonia assured the Wielder. Right about now the ability to smile in a friendly manner would have been nice, but instead Symphonia's eyes softened as she watched Arethusa's face redden. "My name is Symphonia, and I'm the student body president. If you ever need help, feel free to ask me." She held out her hand, still cold as ever but paired with the sea green eyes filled with warm welcoming.

User Image

My Whereabouts The School's Main Entrance
              My Company A small group.
              How I'm Feeling Happy
              What's On My Mind I hope that everyone feels welcomed.
              O.O.C. Sorry this took a long time. ^ .^; Going to bed now, goodnight everyone. ^ ^

Man-Hungry Detective

9,900 Points
              • Sausage Fest 200
              • Somebody Likes You 100
              • Ultimate Player 200
              Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice.
              Injuries are revenged; crimes are avenged.

۞ Sirak Constantine ۞
              'The Vengeful Widower'
              ❖ Teacher & Wielder ❖

User Image
              ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ۞ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The sun began to rise and shine through the curtained windows of the Constantine Estate. Many of the large windows began to open, the maids letting some air into the large house. There was a single room they did not enter however and so the curtains and window remained closed. Inside the room the sun shone through the thins curtains and small cracks of light were visible in the dust room. Siraks room was beautifully decorated. A large four poster bed, standing on top of an Expensive red carpet. The room was a mess, book lay strewn on the floor, some open, some turned down and others closed, caked in dust. at the end of the room there was a Large fire place and above it hung a beautiful portrait of a Woman dressed in a golden dress. Her silver colored hair spilled over her shoulders and her blue eyes seemed to come to life. The door to the room burst open and Sirak walked in, pulling his sweat stained T-shirt off and throwing it onto the floor. He walked to a table that was near his large bed and picked up some bandages, proceeding to bandage his right hand.

Just as he finished bandaging his hand a man walked into the room. "Sir, Would you like me to bring you your Suit?" the man asked as he walked across the room to the window. Pulling the Curtains open letting the light flood the room. The man looked around and tutted slightly. "The maids will be angry again.... They will have so much to clean..." He sighed, moving to a large closet and walking into it. "It's not my fault Gregory, I just don't like them being in here when I'm staying..." Sirak spoke as he removed his blood and dirt stained trousers, throwing them too onto the floor. Gregory emerged from the large closet, holding a black suit with a white shirt and black tie. He moved swiftly towards the bed and lay the suit gently down. "I know you do sir, but at least let them tidy up once in a while... It wouldn't hurt.." He said as he moved away and towards the door. "Oh, yes...We found Master Luca, he was in the kitchen again... You should really keep an eye on him sir...." Gregory chuckled, thinking about how cook is always trying to keep the little ferret out of her kitchen. Sirak smiled to Gregory and nodded. "I'll try my best." With that, gregory closed the door and Sirak went to clean himself up.

Dressed in his usual school wear, Sirak was walking down the large set of stairs that lead to the mansions front door. He turned when he heard the scraping of claws on the ground and smiled, Luca was running towards him. When he reached Sirak, Luca ran up Siraks leg, around his back and chest, and clung onto his shoulder. Sirak laughed and started to rub the ferrets head. He loved the ferret as if it was his own son. Another reason he loved it so much was because it Reminded him of his Kei Luca. That was the reason he re-named this one Luca. "Shall we go see the Students?" Sirak asked Luca. The ferret didnt respond, but Sirak walked out the door anyway.

After a short Carriage ride Sirak was at the Gates of the Academy. He let out a sigh as he reached into his pockets, searching for his Cigarettes. Smoking... something sirak had taken up after the death of his Wife, and another thing Gregory keeps giving out to him about. Sirak lit the cigarette and puffed it a few times. He smoked most of it and then put it out and flicked the rest into a nearby bin. Luca let out a squeak and Sirak looked at him, bringing his left hand up and removing the ferret from his shoulder. "You can run around the Academy, But don't go to the Kitchen again... One of these days cook is going to cook you..." he said as he placed the ferret on the ground. Luca ran at top speed out of the gates and towards the town. Sirak watched the little guy disappear before making his way to the Academy. He had noticed Symphonia speaking to other students so He decided to join her, Meet his students before class and probably get to know them. "Making new friends I see Ms. Laertes." Sirak said to her from behind. When the wind picked up slightly a smell of expensive cologne and cigarettes wafted gently towards her. Sirak smiled to the other two students. A boy and a Girl. "Hello there, I am Sirak Constantine, Though you may call me Mr. Constantine..." He said with a warm smile. "I will probably be your one of your Teachers this year..." Sirak looked down at each of their Kei's. "We seem to have alot of Feline Kei's here this year..." He smiled.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ۞ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Mood: Cheerful
              People around: Symphonia Laertes, Arethusa Sidhe, Yasuhiko Tenshin & Their Kei's
              Mental Health: Fine
              Physical Health: Alright, Bandaged right hand.
              Current Binders Bound: None
              Out Of Character: Just to be clear, Luca is not a Kei, he is an Ordinary Ferret, One that looks identical to Siraks Kei. Which is the reason why he bought him c:

She was more than just that girl,
              she understood me,
              she knew my past,
              and well..She accepted me, for me..

Quick Reply

Submit
              Manage Your Items
              Other Stuff
              Get GCash
              Offers
              Get Items
              More Items