Welcome to Gaia! ::

AlyKitt_RyukaI's Pardner

Durem Millionaire

User Image

Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality
                                        ███ ██ ██████ ███ █ █ ██ █ ███ █ █ █████ █ ██ █ ██████ █████

S o n g :: xXxXxRun.Devil.RunxXxXx
                                          O u t f i t :: xXxXx<CLICK ME>xXxXx
                                          A n i m a l F o r m :: xXxXx<W O L F>xXxXx
                                          C o m p a n y :: xXxXx< Snoring/Drooling Blay >xXxXx
                                          O u t O f C o f f e e :: xXxXx<>xXxXx

<talk>
                                          <thought>
                                          <txt/note>

XxXxX Kannia sat in potions class taking vigorous notes about the potion they were to be making, and as usual it was in her short hand that was illegible to anyone but herself. She was sitting next to Blay who, like in previous class period, was fast asleep on his side of the table.. BUT She did not that this class period he was drooling on the desk. Her eye twitched as she pulled her backpack up off the floor and grabbed her t-shirt from a previous class and draped it over his face. She smiled and stood to go gather all of the items she would need to make the potion, but if he were to wake up while she was away he should be grateful that no other girls in the class can see him and steal her seat.

XxXxX She starts to wander around the class picking up the tools and ingredients that she will need carrying them in a tray so she wouldn't drop them. Once she got back to her desk she proceeded to tie her hair up into a bun with a few silver tendrils hanging around her face her wolf ears twitching as she started to hear Blay snore. Her eye twitched before grabbing her potions text book as well as his. Holding them both in her hands she moves the tools and ingredients out of the way leaving a large space on the table in front of her open, right next to Blay's face. Three... Two...ONE! She thought before slamming the books down an inch from his nose causing a large crack to ring through the classroom startling a few patrons even causing a few girls to shriek. if this didn't wake him up she was going to drown him in the septic system.

█████ ███ █████ ███ ███████ █ ██ █ ██████ █ ████ █ █ █████

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

time to mew's Partner

Friendly Lunatic

12,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User ImageUser Image

Sʊɪɡα

User Image
                                  ☣ Location ⇏ On my way to Potions Class. ☣ Company ⇏ Vodka ☣ Mood ⇏ Seething with energy! ☣ Thoughts ⇏ -blocked- ☣ O.O.C. ⇏ I finally freed Saya! ...poor guy. x3

....... "Socks, socks, socks!" The Wielder's voice sang out in an extremist enthusiasm, tossing the abundance of multi-colored socks into the dorm room. Suiga, in his amble around campus, had struck upon a lonely garbage can loaded with socks. Why would someone throw clothing away? Who knows, but the way the metal weaved sides gleamed in the sunlight, Suiga could not resist taking it. His roommate had, judging from the clean interior, not entered just yet, so Suiga's can of socks was left on the desk where he left it in his sprint between lunch and Binding Prep. Maybe his roommate had visited the dorm but possessed a tidy personality, unlike Suiga.

....... Eager to the view the rest of his new found treasure, Suiga dumped the remaining contents out of the can and onto the floor, rummaging through everything. Potions class neared as each second ticked away on the mental clock in Suiga's mind, but his interest in his discovery currently held his attention rather than sweet or bitter magical medicines. As his eyes gazed over the pile of socks, he instantly spotted something black and lacy, "Well, this is... different," Suiga tilted his head as his fingers slowly pulled the delicate fabric out into the open. He rose it to his glittering red eyes, his fingers poised like tongs. The real reason he held the fabric in such a petite manner was actually because his desire to touch it after figuring out what is was evaporated instantly. In both disgust and slight grimace, Suiga flicked the undergarment away, "I have no need for a female's underwear," He stated simply with an amused smile threatening to reveal itself on his lips. Panties hiding out in a pile of socks. Funny. Kind of. He glanced towards the spot where he discarded the piece of fabric and delicately rose an eyebrow, spotting that he threw the panties onto his roommate's bed. The clothing piece probably belonged to a female, not Suiga or his faceless dorm companion.

....... Collecting his socks from the floor (though he was very tempted to leave the mess for later), Suiga stood and spilled the new collection on to the desk beside his bed's base. The Wielder wandered over to the empty bed next to his and starred at the panties, dreading having to touch the things again. BAM. Suiga's nerves jolted and he dashed to the door and swung it open, curiosity gleaming in his maroon eyes as he stood in the threshold. Some boys rushed passed him after clearly exiting their dorm in a frenzy, cursing at the time. A boy with light brown hair bumped into Suiga's shoulder and a smile spread onto the Wielder's lips as the surprised boy flinched at a shock. He whispered to his friend that "that guy" merely startled him. Stepping out into the dorm hallway, Suiga closed the door silently, as if he might disturb some unseen presence, "If I don't hurry I suppose I'll be late too."

....... Suiga felt his blood rush through his body and his heart beat increase as he dashed into the lounge. Although he moved smoothly, if he had to stand or sit still his body would be shivering -- he was jittering with nearly visible energy sparking off him. Potions proved in the past to be a lively and entertaining class, but attending the class did not set Suiga on edge. Very little set him on edge actually. The electricity around him probably animated him a bit too much but it's not like he could stop it. The Wielder barreled through the lounge when a ghostly hissed tickled his ears, drawing him around to one of the velvet couches in the center of the room, "Vodka!" Suiga lunged to his Kei, who slithered up the young man's extended arm upon offer, "There are all sorts of creatures here, so I doubt anyone in class will be bothered by a python," Suiga's lips curled into a curt smile before he rushed towards the exit, "Of course, the past can repeat itself."

....... A white fuzzball caught his attention next, and Suiga gawked at the giant white tiger. The creature's gestures seemed to give off the desire to leave the dorm lounge along with being utterly exhausted. Suiga stepped aside before swinging the door open, allowing the beast passage. Just as anticipated, the Kei took off in a blinding white flash, its heavy footsteps echoing through the hallways. Suiga thought if he stood any closer both he and Vodka would be slugged into the ceiling. Suiga (and Vodka's head following) peeked out the door, and whispered with fashioned passion, "Be free, kitty," Vodka hissed in Suiga's ear, telling him to get moving and not gawk at things, especially when running late. Suiga glanced to Vodka and nodded once before sprinting into the hallways, his heart beat once more accelerating to the point of Suiga shrieking in anticipation. Some students glanced over, probably labeling him as a madman.

....... He made sure to bump into some people before dashing off in elegant and somewhat haunting laughter. Perhaps he was a bit mad but any other way he would just be boring.
User Image
User Image

One, two! One, two! One, two!

His smile was vibrant, palms loose and back straight as he practically bounced to the classroom, stopping every so often to ask for directions. He had just arrived there this morning, and after his confusion had lifted and he had realized what was going on--all he could do was get more and more excited. Like butterflies--no, butterflies were too soft and subtle; like a swarm of LOCUSTS! thrashing through his gut, he nearly danced on his way to the potions room. Of course, he hadn't forgotten what he had left home for to begin with.

A month ago he set out on a search for his brother once he disappeared one day, convinced that his twin had ran away after an unfortunate incident. The entire situation was crazy not to mention my parents are probably dying of worry.. but he couldn't lose hope that Caleb was gone forever, not when they had spent their entire lives together. He was far too young to be lost, or dead--it wasn't likely that he had just gone POOF.

Twirling on the pad of his foot he cocked his head to the side, flashing a dazzling smile at this strange creature that had been following him around. Though by this point in time with all the lovely ladies don't forget those fine gentlemen, and guys as well explaining everything to him he had learned that this pegasus following him around was, in fact, his kei. Reaching his hand out he touched the creature's nose, letting out a high pitched giggle as the kei snorted, shaking its mane and pushing its head into his hand. The pegasus--Whom Aiden had dubbed Luna, seemed to start dancing with him in its own strange, horse-like way; flapping its wings and moving its feet in an awkward line dance. Aiden continued to let out his bubbly laugh, turning once more and finally facing the door.

The dreaded, doomed door. The door that leads me to the dreaded room of paying attention and studies...

His shoulders seemed to collapse, and he let his lips give an exhaggerated pout as he dragged his feet in. His eyes scanned the room, taking in the bright red hair and paper airplane. The abundance of cute boys that teacher should definitely give me his number and what seemed to be an odd odor hanging in the room. His eyes landed on a dark haired girl in the corner, clutching and blobbing at her nose, and he decided this was the best choice in people to talk to and figure out what was going on. It seemed so far that everyone was making potions--it would be silly to think otherwise, the class was titled potions. Clucking his tongue he made his way toward her, turning back and seeing that Luna wasn't coming into the classroom. She pawed at the door and stretched her wings, showing that it would be difficult to fit through the door, and so he sighed. He really liked the creature, she seemed to be a missing part of his body he hadn't quite realized was gone.

Turning back toward the girl he slammed his hand against the table, knowing the action would draw the attention of her, yet whincing as at the exact same moment the sound of a book slamming against something resonated through the room. He didn't glance to see though, putting on his most charming smile and leaning down to take a look at her nose.

"That doesn't look good sugar, are you alright?"

User Image

Thoughts?:What an interesting place, day, people!
                  Mood?:Excited!
                  Who I'm with? This dark haired girl and the rest of the class!
                  Soundtrack? Not yet good sir.
                  Where am I?Potions class.

OOC:
                  Bahaha.

User Image

User Image

The girls enthusiasm instantly washed over Arethusa, and she found herself relaxing. With ease she nodded, helping in adding the herbs and taming the burner--mixing and concocting as she read, she looked over at Ai as the girl thanked her for her words. She had never been given appreciation for statements held true, and so the humble adoration in the Ai's voice caught Arethusa off guard, and she found herself nearly dropping her instruments as she nodded. Smiling, she gave a soft, bell like giggle at the girl, shaking her head and placing the morter and pestal down.

"It's really alright, there's no need to thank me! I just....Know how it feels to not want to cause trouble, even at the expense of my own education."

Fingering the chipped edges of the desk she cocked her head, turning and looking at the girl with bright amber eyes as she asked her year.

"Actually you're older then me, this is my first year here. Not surprising though, I know absolutely nothing!"

User Image

Where am I?Potions Class
                                          Who am I with? Ai
                                          My mood? Drained yet a bit more aware
                                          Soundtrack? N/A

OOC:

User Image
User Image

Caleb scanned the book quickly, nodding to himself as he onced-over the herbs with the titles--making a mental checklist. He gave a half-smirk at the male beside him who seemed to perk with excitement at the arrival of some help So I was right, he was the right choice to make.. and reached over to count the quantity of each herb.

"What is jumbled about it? Is it just the formula? Think of it like chemistry, or cooking--though I see more as chemistry. You're taking two elements to create another. The only difference is that the finished product has magical properties, whereas in chemistry it's scientific...Do you follow?"

Nodding he began to methodically mix the herbs, turning the burner on and adding what he needed to it.

"Also with herbs, it's like a shopping list. As long as it's titled you shouldn't have to worry about smells or appearance, that's only something you really need to worry about if you're stranded and need them to survive sufficiently. Which I'm sure won't ever be a case you'll need to concern yourself with."

He didn't notice his matter of fact tone, how jeering or possibly insulting it could be. For in Caleb's mind, it wasn't as though he was making fun of this kid, just trying to help him understand. He pressed his tongue to the inside of his cheek as he continued, already half-way done with the potion in the time it took to give his speech. He could feel the heat from the burner against his cheeks, zoning out for a moment before the boy mentioned a way to get his glasses fixed and his eyes brightened.

"Really!? I really need to get them fixed, I absolutely despise reading without them. Do you think you could point me the way after class? Also, I'm Cale--"

His words stopped short as the most unexpected person pranced into the classroom, catching him off guard and causing him to freeze in place. Aiden was right in front of him, entering the room as though he owned the place, and walking right past Caleb as though he didn't exist. He could feel a brush of emotion, right there on the tip of his heart, as though he might start crying, but it was gone as quickly as it came--shock taking its place. Sucking in a deep breath he closed his eyes, shaking his head and deciding to pretend he wasn't there. I'm still ashamed of what happened, and if I say something now it would not only cause a scene, I also wouldn't know how to handle it... the decision pulled at his chest, and yet he cleared his throat and acted as though nothing had ever happened, turning to pierce the male next to him with his bright green stare.

"Caleb, Sorry something got caught in my throat. My name is Caleb."

User Image

Thoughts?: How is Aiden here? Did he get turned into a Binder as well? Should I talk to him at all? Will he even notice me?
                  Mood?: Completely shocked.
                  Who I'm with? This blonde guy and the rest of the class.
                  Where am I? Potions class.

OOC:

Man-Hungry Detective

9,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I like the idea of being alone.
I like the idea of often being alone in all aspects of my life.
I like to feel lonely.
I like to need things.

User Image User Image

♋ Gabrielle Mist ♋
☽ Ƀinder ☾

==== ====

Gabrielle was still dabbing at her nose, most of the blood had stopped flowing, and the tissue was now a crumpled ball of white and red. she looked at the tissue and then sighed. 'It's probably broken.... I should go and see the nurse after this... Or well... A healer...' she thought as she stared at her book, trying to block out the noise of the class. The chitter and chatter, the people laughing and giggling. Gabrielle began to use her free hand to read through the book as fast as she could. Gabrielle was happily reading her book when BOOM! at the same time as the book crashing loudly on the table a hand slammed onto the Table that Gabrielle was sitting at. She gave a loud shriek, as so many other girls did, and the tissue in her hands flew into the air. Managing to catch it. Her gaze moved to the boy standing in front of her. She immediately blushed and hid her face from him. "M-m-my Nose?.......It's al-alright..." she said Nervously, looking at him through the corner of her eyes. Gabrielle's heart began to pound in her chest. 'Be calm, it's only one person.... Remember what Titan said, You're strong...' she thought as she exhaled shakily. "I-i'm alright......see?" She said as she removed the tissue from her nose and looked to him, Her unusually bright blue eyes scanning the boy. She then moved over slightly and cleared a bit of the table. "Uh.... You can sit down if you want..." Gabrielle motioned to the seat beside her. She then pulled her book closer to her and began studying it again. Waiting for him to sit down, and possibly.... Hopefully converse.

User Image

==== ====

With: Classmates, Mystery boy.
Mood: Nervous, curious.
Thoughts:He's got a nice smile.... Dang my awkwardness > n<

Physical Health: Fine - apart from a bleeding Nose.
Mental Health: Fine.
Current Form: Normal Form
Out. Of. Cash: {Short post again! sorry c:. Also~ Poor Gabby~(Might keep that as a nickname! o: ) Shes so nervous~ x) }

I finally faced the fact that it isn't a crime not having friends.
Being alone means you have fewer problems.

Daoine Siddhe
I find it quicker and Easier to Quote xD Quote me back :3 If you want biggrin

AlyKitt_RyukaI's Pardner

Durem Millionaire

User Image

The fires of Hell, Nor God's Heavenly light, can protect you from Me....
                                        ███ ██ ██████ ███ █ █ ██ █ ███ █ █ █████ █ ██ █ ██████ █████

S o n g :: xXxXx Moonflower & Jessie Hold On xXxXx
                                          M y K e i :: xXxXx< Jiyu >xXxXx
                                          C o m p a n y :: xXxXx< Caleb >xXxXx
                                          O u t O f C o f f e e :: xXxXx<>xXxXx

<talk>
                                          <thought>
                                          <txt/note>

XxXxX Jace watched as Caleb worked feeling bad that he could do nothing to help him... He had at least gotten everything they needed, but he still felt bad that he couldn't mix a simple potion without making it explode or worse... and there is worse. Jace grimaced at the reminder of his freshman year when he first took potions.... it had eaten through the glass. . . the table . . . his books . . . his shirt. That had been a fun letter home to his parents. "I can bake just fine... but when it comes to herbs and liquids that have the potential to melt off skin or be liquid fire I tend to fail... then again in chemistry class I also failed... Only that one was worse than my freshman year..." he sighed.

XxXxX Jace let a slight blush cross his face as the other boy beamed at him at the prospect of his glasses being able to be repaired. He couldn't help but let a smile play across his lips. Yea, it's not to far from the dorms so I can bring you by there after class." Then the boy stopped talking for a few seconds, this caused Jace to follow his line of sight to the new boy that had walked into the room. Again... A cutie.. but still.....wait....He looks like this kid... he turned back to the boy he was sitting next to as he learned his name was Caleb. He put the other boy behind his thoughts and smiled. "I'm Jonathan, but my friends call me Jace."

XxXxX Jace jumped as the large slapping noise went through the class room, he whipped his head to the table not to far behind them and saw a girl with Blay... Looking absolutely pissed at the older student. He sighed and turned around to face Caleb once more. "It seems Blay finally found himself a babysitter..." he muttered. "So... That kid who just had your full attention a moment ago... he a acquaintance of yours?" he he asked out of curiosity. "Boyfriend perhaps?" he thought aloud only making him think of his friend Nick. I wonder where he is... he thought as he bit the corner of his lip spinning a pencil in his fingers as he waited for Caleb's response.

█████ ███ █████ ███ ███████ █ ██ █ ██████ █ ████ █ █ █████

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

Dedicated Friend

7,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
          x D E S E R V E x T O x B E x H A T E D F O R E V E R x O U R x T I M E x S L O W S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxr
          User ImageUser ImageUser Image
          User Image

Location Classroom With A bunch of students Mood Bored Thoughts Ugh...potions ☪ OOC; Temporary Internet -__- Dying

xxxxxxxxx WE ALWAYS SAID FOREVER IS WHAT WE MEANT
                                    xmxxxxxxxxxxxxTAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELF
                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHIS IS WHAT WE GET FOR WANTING MORE THAN WE DESERVExIT'S LIKE ASKING FOR A CURSEx
                                    xxxxxxxxxxx WE WILLXSHINE, JUST TO LET YOUXk n o w Xthat we will shine again! !
                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWE ARE MORE THAN JUST A LIE WILL YOU TAKE A CHANCE TO SEE?

User Image

Shouma sighed, his attention out the window instead of staring into his textbook and doing paperwork. This class was incredibly boring and despite the potion that Sirak had given him during lunch, he still wanted to go to sleep. He yawned, as just the thought of sleeping were to knock him out completely. After their little adventure in the forest, he, Arethusa, Symphonia and Sirak had managed to get out safely. Symphonia was taken to the infirmary, Shouma had to stay behind and get a new shirt as well.

He looked down at the shirt he was wearing at the moment, pouting. "I liked the other one better..." He complained within his mind. Shouma thought back to how they had helped Symphonia and had gotten her to stop from going further, otherwise Sirak might not have found the trio., and she would have kept going. His multi-colored eyes were dimly lit now, no longer dancing with excitement like they were during lunch. "Someone should have stopped me back then too." He thought solemnly. Shouma closed his eyes briefly. All he saw was red, the red of blood. Normally, the sight should horrify someone, but not him. It was etched into his memory, the horrible things he had done.

Reopening his eyes, Shouma sighed for perhaps the hundredth time since lunch ended. He really liked the scenery out the window. Dull thoughts and contemplating about the meaning of life continued to flow throughout his mind. The textbook on his desk flipped its pages on its own, he hardly had to pay attention to it. Despite his sly personality, Shouma was pretty smart, but a part of him seemed to know that most, if not all, kids at this academy were smarter than they were given credit for. But everyone made stupid decisions nonetheless and as much as he wanted to say it was what made him human, he was not a human...anymore, for that matter. "Can't say I enjoyed my human life either. I guess you can say I'm still part human. But there is a difference. I definitely do not have more holes in my heart. And yet metaphorically...." Shouma thought, smirking to himself. Oh, life. Why did it have to be so complicated?

The male leaned back in his chair. Everyone else worked away at their potions, Shouma on the other hand didn't feel the need to. This stuff was pretty much the basics, he wasn't sure about how the others were doing, but he was sure nothing was difficult. The instructions were clear, and even as Shouma skimmed through the contents of the textbook, nothing seemed hard. He let out a weary breath. Potions just didn't interest him. Sure there were some pretty decent potions a person could concoct but today just wasn't the day.

Shouma's uninterested gaze landed on the student teacher who had introduced himself. The guy seemed fairly laid-back, probably more friendly than Shouma would ever be. He never knew when to just drop the whole facade. He was not the slightest of cheery. He could be kind at times but in reality, no one could get a read on Shouma. Something seemed to cut him off from the rest of the world around him aside from the fact he was a binder. The way he behaved was completely unpredictable. He didn't want to get attached but this school was strange, he was finding himself more relaxed here than he had ever been in both of his lives. "Maybe if I ask to take a nap, they'll let me..." He muttered, covering his mouth to yawn,

User Image

Dedicated Friend

7,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
                            xmmmmmxI NEVER WANTED TO STOP,
                            I DON'T WANT TO START ALL OVERxmx
                            I WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK, xBUT NOW IT'S ALL THAT I WANTxxxxxxxxxx
                            And when theXD A Y L I G H T c o m e s I'll have to GO !
                            'CAUSE IN THE DAYLIGHT, WE'LL BE ON OUR OWN, BUT TONIGHT I NEED TO HOLD YOU SO CLOSE

Keros trailed behind his owner, the black wolf looking as dangerous as the male before him. Nick looked down at his arm, after kicking away a limp body. Not dead of course. Hopefully? Merely unconcious, is what Nikolai had settled on; for the unfortunate but current status of the student on the ground. "Oh, look Keros, it's on fire." Nikolai shook his hand, so that the fire would extinguish itself. Despite being able to use the fire, he was not immune to it. The sleeve of his upper clothing had burned off as well. He might have gotten carried away...though it wasn't anything new. Perhaps he relied on his being a dhampir too much. His wounds would heal slowly but there would always be scars. The male simply stared at his wounds, as if his eyes were blind to them. When he got into a fight, the last thing Nick thought about were his own injuries opposed to that of his opponent.

"Let's go." A teacher roughly dragged him away by his uninjured arm, Nick obediently let the teacher take him. They were most likely headed for the infirmary where his burn would be tended to. "I'm sort of late to my class. Am I getting a late slip?" He asked, an innocent face filled with wonder. The nurse sighed while shaking her head. "You really need to stop putting yourself into trouble like that. You could get seriously hurt." Nikolai's face reflected surprise at the woman's words, followed by a laugh. "A burn won't kill me." A dark tone hidden behind his words, the nurse only stopped treating his arm for a brief moment, studied his expression, and continued, muttering something under her breath.

"Latttteeee sliiiipppp." He demanded after she was finished with his arm. Nick leaned over against the nurse's desk as she wrote him a slip. She gave him an exasperated look after handing him the small piece of paper. Nick winked, waving. "See you later!" He shouted back towards her, to which she replied. "I'm hoping that I won't have to see you later. Geez..." The nurse let out a short breath of frustration, eyeing the male, giving him that warning look.

Nick walked into the potions class with a stoic look, handing the teacher his late slip. "Sorry I'm late." He spoke in an absentminded tone of voice. While the teacher looked over the late slip, Nikolai's eyes wandered around the room, lingering on a couple of new faces. He recognized Jace's unmistakable blonde hair easily, and he grinned. For the most part of lunch, Blay had hung around with them. Nick didn't mind, the male was interesting in a way that he really couldn't describe. Crazy didn't even seem to make up half of that guy's personality. Jace on the other hand was pretty bothered by it. Normally, Nikolai would have lost it at that moment but he had managed to keep his anger level down a notch. Taking a seat at a desk alone, Nick sighed. This wasn't new either, he usually sat alone in class, however for some reason, it really only irked him at the moment.

He should be out beating people in the hallways. Bad people of course. As much as he wanted to just waltz out that door, Nikolai did not want to give the nurse anymore trouble. She saw him on a daily basis, it was funny from his perspective but the lady seemed genuinely concerned for him. "I can't seem to stop fighting though, it seems like an addiction..heh."{/color] He opened up his textbook and stared at potion vials in front of him. There were materials for this stuff too huh? Nikolai looked around. "I'll make the teacher's life easier for this period I suppose. I'm feeling nicer than usual today.{/color] He began reading for the materials and procedure.

User Image

|Location | Classroom | With | Students | Mood | Study-mode...sort of. Bored? | Thoughts | Why are people so concerned when I fight? Psh. |Weapon|

Anxious Friend

6,725 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
{ health :: 100% Fine }
{location :: In the Potions Classroom }
{ with :: Sors, other students and a teacher }
{ mood :: Embarrassed, Useless, Confused, and Tired}
{thou g hts :: 'Focus on the task at hand and don't stand out.' as well as ' Ugh that was embarrassing I hope I don't get teased or bullied about that stupid outburst!' }

User Image
                                            ι’ ve heard it said that people co me into our lives for a reason↷
                                        Brin gin g somthin g we must learn and we are led to those who help us most to g r ow if we let them

Kaitlyn smiled at Sors and took the herbs starting to grind them up the scent making her want to sneeze. Now that she was working it seemed eaisier to speak with more people starting to come in and work. Stopping for a moment to look around Kaitlyn saw more students enter the room and sighed feeling weird. Coughing Kaitlyn started grinding them up again and when she finished she set the container they were in next to Sors. Looking around the room she saw everyone seeiming to have a great time and her thoughts switched to the past. Kaitlyn fell into her chair head in her hands and eyes closed very tightly when she heard a banging sound. Shaking her head Kaitlyn realized she was still in potions and turned to her partner wanting to say something but not knowing what. "So, um well what should I do now? I feel worthless like I'm no good at anything and I haven't even really helped. I'm just a bothersome partner that nobody ever wants to work with." She looked around again and realized that a lot of people had been showing up later than usual and wondered what had kept them waiting. 'Well leave their issues to them and focus on the task at hand, you must concentrate if you want to succeed and not stand out.' Kaitlyn scolded herself in her head. She sighed and opened her textbook hoping to find some information to help her help Sors with the potion. After hard-core reading for some time she groaned and threw her book on the ground hearing the loud boom it made on the hard floor. Standing up Kaitlyn yelled some un-flattering words to the book and stepped on it not realizing she was in a class full of other people. Looking up she reddened and said "Sorry, the book uhm fell from this here desk and such, I did not throw it so I have no idea what nonsense you just imagined..... Ugh, this is embarrassing sorry to disturb you continue with whatever the heck you all were doing before...." Kaitlyn picked up her book with a menacing look from the teacher for disturbing the class and sat down. She felt useless and embarrased as well as tired and confused about everything and looked at her feet waiting for class to end.

and we help them in return↷
                                        well I don’t know if I b elieve that’s true b ut I know I ’m who I am today

➸ because I knew you... ↷

User Image

(OOC: Mehhh )

Anxious Helper

10,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Though a thousand words, Have never been spoken

They'll fly to you, Crossing over the time

`.¸¸.´´¯`ƛɨ ĸøɳø.¸¸.´´¯`´

Ai was surprised to learn she was older than this girl. "Really! That's surprising."she exclaimed, "You seem so much more mature!" she giggled once more than turned back to her potion. "Okay now we do the last few steps!" Ai was about to add the last ingredient when boom! Ai screamed among a few other girls.

Luckily, she didn't spill the last part. She sigh and placed a hand on her heart. "Jeez that scared me." She proceeded in putting in the last ingredient and began to stir.She noticed all the students coming in and quickly finding their partner. She couldn't believe how many came late!

Ai turned back to the potion and smiled. "I think," she started. "It's done!" she quickly separated it into to two cups. She smiled at Arethusa and handed her cup. "It smells good!" she said. She brought the cup to her lips and a thought entered her mind. 'What if it tasted nasty!? What if I didn't put enough herbs in, or maybe I put too much?' Ai put her thoughts aside and took a sip from her cup.

"I don't feel any different..." she said. Ai sighed and sank in her seat. "I'm really sorry Arethusa! I guess I mes-" suddenly a tingle go trough her toes. She turned to Arethusa and jumped out of her seat. She started to jump up and down squealing. "It worked! It worked!" she chanted. "I have so much energy I don't know what to do with it!" She twirled around the offered her hand to Arethusa. "Happy dance with me! Please?" she giggled.

And distance holding you, suspended on silver wings

Where:The classroom
I'm with: Arthursa
Mood: Excited
Thoughts: I have so much energy! I bet I can fly! Weeee!
OOC: MY GOODNESS! SO MANY POST! ><
Also didn't know if we were supposed to drink the potions! I change it if I have too. ^^

time to mew's Partner

Friendly Lunatic

12,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
.......User Image.......

User Image
Binder

.......Bananas dancing with pizza slices and pineapples sure was something nobody saw on a regular basis. Dancing about in glee before him was this bizarre scene, and Blay watched it intently, gazing over it as if attending a fancy opera. The performance neared its end as the bananas all backed up, preparing to dash across the stage and leap into the pizza slices' arms. Even the pineapples were excited, for they all exploded in applause once the pizza slices' held up the bananas with amazing elegance, "These dancers are amazing," Blay called out, clapping with the rest of the audience (which were all dogs). The music continued through the auditorium, paired with the steady beats of pineapple fireworks, as the dancers began heading out past the curtains to take their bows. BOOM. One of the banana performers had fallen off the stage and the crowd howled in madness.

.......Following the packs of hounds, Blay rushed to the fallen dancer but the scene rapidly deteriorated into white. A grumble trailed into his ears and Blay held his stomach. Even though he had spent the rest of lunch with Nick and Jace, Blay's ravenous hunger had gone unsatisfied. The Binder figured it would have been rude to secretly ask them for help and then mooch food off of them; plus the pair was too interesting to just abandon for a basic human necessity. Although fulfilling that basic human necessity would have been nice.

.......Blay exhaled softly, his eyes glazed with a familiar darkness he knew all too well, yet a spark of someone unknown to all the people in his new life at Lunar Daemon Academy. Slowly, Blay pulled off whatever cloth lie on his head and scanned the face of the person who woke him. He glared at the figure, waiting for it to come into clear focus. Kannia. Briefly Blay's eyes flicked to an empty corner in his vision before returning to his friend. The familiar softness in Blay's eyes returned. Humoring her, despite it probably being a little too late, Blay's mouth gaped, "What in gods' name was that, you nearly gave me a heart attack!" Addressing his lack of instant reaction (forgetting the fact that the sound had, to him, been a banana dancer 'breaking a leg'), Blay rubbed his head with a few crisp chuckles, "Late heart attack response, that's probably what saved my sorry butt."

.......Blay's attention shifted away from Kannia as he took in the setting. The classroom was diverse, filled with both faces he knew and did not. A small smile popped up on his lips when he saw Nick at an empty desk - a sight that actually made him feel kind of sad. Why was he alone? From the looks of things there were plenty of single students still, despite the class obviously being active. If his scary sister had paired with someone else, Blay would have gone over to Nick... but, then again, Nick might not want his company considering he merely slept through a good twenty minutes of class. As his eyes continued scanning faces, he found Jace. Again, Blay smiled. Jace and Nick seemed like entirely different people; one personally notable thing being that Nick did not appear to mind Blay, while Jace... gave off very different feelings. Negative, I-don't-like-you feelings. Blay starred at Jace and his nameless partner, when he noticed a colour change in Jace's face. Red, why red - was Jace blushing? Blay bit his lower lips gently and glanced for a second at Kannia. What a twist, Jace, I never would have guessed... good luck buddy!

.......Blay beamed, turning back to Kannia, for some reason very happy to see her, "I see that you're the same amazing reader as always, judging from everything here. Why don't you get started on heating the liquids - oh, but don't heat the Serpens venom, that will cause an explosion and there are plenty of other people here to cause explosions. Let's not be the one to mess up." Blay stood up, momentarily surprised his chair didn't squeal across the floor. When Kannia turned away from him, he felt something tickling his face. Ooh, drool, nice. Had he been talking to Kannia with drool sliming down his face this entire time? Luckily they had this cloth here, Blay thought as he brought the soft fabric to his face and whipped away the spit. Not like he was surprised, considering he was dreaming of food... dancing food to be exact. Blay exhaled quietly, wondering if he should share his dream with Kannia or if she'd only give him the 'shut up' look for sleeping in class. The girl probably had no interest in his dreams, especially when she would be the one providing him notes for when he awoke from the dreams. Although, he had no real need for her notes. He knows more than even seniors do, considering he has been here for five years... ignoring the minor detail of all those days lost from ditching. Even with that, Blay's mind memorized by heart nearly all the academics taught. Reason for Kannia's notes? He liked her handwriting.

.......Blay placed the cloth down on the desk again when its fabric design caught his eye. This 'cloth' was no such thing, it was one of Kannia's shirts. Casually, Blay leaned his body towards her, his gesture seeming to provoke a conversation but his lips expelling no words. Sheepishly he rubbed the back of his neck as he slid the shirt onto the ground, a sly cat air to the action, "I'll be right back Kannia," Blay said, glancing around the classroom before stepping on Kannia's shirt a few times, "Ah, hey, is this your shirt? I think you dropped it on the ground, looks like some people stepped on it," Blay remarked, pointing to the brown foot prints on it. She might have placed it over him, for reasons unclear to Blay, but in the time she was preoccupied with potion stuff, the t-shirt could totally fall on to the floor and have people step on it. Hopefully the story would sell, but before she could comment Blay flung the shirt onto the table and wandered over to a cabinet housing greenery-based ingredients. He opened the smooth wooden door, revealing an endless array of drawers. Blay's eyes skimmed over the cryptic labels and picked one near the center.

.......From the drawer Blay collect three round, diamond-like rose petals and brought them back to Kannia, "It's not in the book, but glass petals are a secret addition that will make the energy potion much stronger and keep the user from crashing," Blay spoke, his tone steady with the information. Blay turned his gaze to a certain lonesome brunette and smiled, without looking back at Kannia, he left once more, "One more thing, I'll be right back."

.......Blay returned to the cabinet and grabbed a handful of the red petals before approaching Nick. His new... acquaintance (still too early to call him a friend?) seemed deep in thought, causing Blay to subconsciously tip-toe to the fellow student, before his own voice seemed to burst out, catching even he himself off guard, "Buddy!" Blay grinned, this was most likely going to become a traditional greet, "Hope you get a partner soon, but until then you can do the foraging by yourself. I would be your partner, but-" Blay motioned towards Kannia with a nod-"That bully got me first," Blay laughed, hoping that Nick did not take him seriously about the whole 'bully' thing, but for a moment he wished he rephrased the statement. The last thing he wanted was Kannia getting beat up, Nick getting into more trouble, and Susie in turn killing them all for the misunderstanding. Then again, where was Susie? "Hopefully somebody saves you soon, or you'll get Susie as a partner," Blay blurted out, tilting his head at Nick, "Gods, good luck. She is smart though." He shrugged, smiling a bit.

.......Clearing his throat after realizing his continuous idle chatter and Kannia possibly growing more annoyed in his absence, Blay dropped some glass petals onto Nick's desk, "Here, secret ingredient. Don't tell the teacher or you won't be allowed to use these, but if you keep quiet she won't stop you, even if she sees the petals. See ya’ later Nick!" Blay waved, skipping off to Jace. He placed some of the delicate treasures onto Jace and his partner's desk, figuring Jace might not be interested in chatting, unlike Nick who might actually not harbor ill feelings towards Blay, "Secret ingredient, use it or don't. Books don't tell us everything, learning starts when we develop our own ideas, right?" Blay looked to Jace's partner in mid-statement, feeling he would understand Blay's concept. Perhaps glasses simply make a person look smarter, regardless of actual intelligence, but Blay got 'smart vibes' off the guy. Jace always did seem lost in potions class. Not that he was dumb in the slightest. Blay smiled at the two before wandering back to Kannia.

......."Okay, energy potion, let's do this!" Blay said, noticing a girl suddenly breaking into a happy dance, reminding him of his dream, "Hey, be careful! You don't want to end up like the banana!" Blay shouted across the classroom, much louder than he meant and with sincere worry. Clearing his throat again, Blay turned to Kannia, "So, aha, potions... let’s do it!"

User Image

Let's Meet UpPotions Class
Hanging Out WithKannia and a lot of other fancy faces.
Today I'm FeelingPretty good, sleeping makes me feel at peace.
Beyond My Facial ExpressionsDid I really have to cry out about dancing bananas..?
O.O.C.Tralalala.

Quotable Genius

9,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
•Sors• •I•u•gum•

"…I want to hide the truth
I want to shelter you
But with the Beast inside,
There’s nowhere we can hide…"

I will protect you...

User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

xxxxxPale green eyes flicked about the room. Faces he barely recognized, voices that blended and grated on his nerves. His lips, unseen, twitched into a frown. Loud people. Annoying people. Couldn't they just work in peace, and maybe just talk if they needed to? Hie eyes narrowed, and he looked to his side, adding the herbal mush into the mixture on the table. His partner was saying something, but he had withdrawn into his little "shell". Work now, and not have to talk later. But the last part of her little outburst caught his ear. Why should anyone feel useless? Sure, he wasn't exactly the most helpful. Or the most becoming... Or the nicest. Okay, he was pretty much a d**k. It wasn't because he wanted to be, though. He just hated being social. If it were just him and maybe one or two other people on their own, he would open up, he was sure. But if that was the case, he would have to find a wielder soon.

xxxxx 'Ugh... But no wielder would choose me.' He made note of his partner's newer outburst, and then retreated back into his jacket. The potion was done, it was textbook, with maybe a small ingredient here or there to soften up the crash, if the potion were to fail. 'Fat chance of that, though.' He allowed a small smile to creep over his hidden face. Doing things by the book every now and again was fun. It made life much easier, or so he felt. He was on the verge of dozing off, when a sharp "Gods, Sors!" made him nearly shoot up into the air. He looked up at the teacher and blushed, his pale face completely visible for once. A few boys and girls tittered, and one or two girls and boys would look at the shy boy in a new light. He brushed his long-ish dark hair back into his face, and managed to pull his entire frame (He stands at about six foot three) into his jacket with no unsightly bulges. Oh G_ds, the teacher managed to get him to nearly pop out of his jacket. He wanted nothing more than to flay her alive and spit the remains over Mount Doom. Would make some tasty steaks, he was sure. He settled for a withering look, and pulled everything but his head and his right arm into his jacket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And only you.

time to mew's Partner

Friendly Lunatic

12,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
..........User Image..........
·.¸¸.·´¯ωiєlєɍ¯`·.¸¸.

User Image

....... Symphonia. Her eyes opened. Lazy streams of sunlight glazed over Symphonia's white cot and illuminated the white walls of the infirmary. She began to sit up when pain poked at her side in a rude reminder of the events from earlier. Not a soul stood in the room, but she could have sworn she heard her name being called. Symphonia was about to lie back in the bed when the black clock hanging in the room caught her attention. She gasped lightly, her throat still sore. Lunch passed, Binding Prep. passed, and now Potions would pass and she would be behind in those classes. Symphonia wavered as she stepped out of bed, wondering about what happened to the others. In sometime between Sirak arriving and their journey out of the forest she must have fainted. The thought made Symphonia pale... the fact that she had no antidote for the Serpens bite must have been made evident at that point, but Sirak was probably the only one who took that into account. Considering she was alone in the infirmary, Arethusa and Shouma must have felt better after the potion. Unfortunately the two must have been burned out nonetheless, those potions could only do so much. Maybe the pre-test for potions class would be a health potion or an energy potion, so that could do them some good. Just in case, Symphonia made a mental note to request two healing potions from the Head Nurse, this could help with the wounds and lack of energy. On cue, Symphonia's poisoned arm ignited with a burning sensation. I had better get a potion for myself too...

....... Closing the infirmary window's curtains and the ones hanging around the bed, Symphonia dropped her white gown onto the floor and returned to her ruined clothing. Before making her way back to Potions class, she would stop by Mrs. Lovett and ask (or beg if necessary) for a new uniform. While she adjusted her jacket against her shoulders, a boisterous voice floated into the infirmary. She instantly recognized two faceless voices: the head nurse and Nikolai Lector. Judging from tone, the boy was as energetic as always. Also late, Symphonia thought to herself. He called out farewell to Head Nurse and she responded back as Symphonia wandered out of the resting area, hoping her body did not wobble too much. Her arm felt much better than it had since the poison was extracted, but she still clung to it, wishing the occasional stings would stop. When the nurse's motherly eyes landed on her, the tired features on her face stretched in concern, "Please don't tell me you're heading to class too." Light amusement filled Symphonia eyes and she nodded, "I don't want to fall behind in class... and I feel much better after your care, so thank you very much," Symphonia assured the woman, who crouched over and massaged the bridge of her nose, clearly stressed.

....... Symphonia's eyes flicked back and forth between thin air as she searched her mind for the right thing to say, "I'll be sure to watch after Nikolai," The nurse turned to her, a small smile crossing her lips. Symphonia felt an odd happiness flood through her, lifting her shoulders up a bit in response to the smile. With the silent contract made, the nurse began jotting down a pass for Symphonia, and the student body president watched the woman's elegant cursive practically writing itself. When given the white slip, Symphonia cupped it into her hands, not wanting to crease the slick note.

....... Taking a few steps to the front of the infirmary desk, Symphonia folded her hands behind her, raising her eyes up the ceiling as if a child gazing up with admiration at a parent, "May I please have three small healing potions? I've got a quick delivery to make."

·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

....... Striding across the quiet school grounds in her sparkling new uniform that Mrs. Lovett graciously gifted her, Symphonia cradled a small bag housing her potions. She felt uncomfortable without a sword, but the potions were delicate, and summoning up a sword might cause her fainting. A few times on her way to Potions her vision had blurred, but she felt clear headed with each step towards the classroom. Questions about the events from earlier somewhat riddled through her mind, yet above all, her Kei's whereabouts troubled her the most. After all this time, even when lying knocked out in the infirmary, Saya roamed the world, away from his Wielder.

....... Symphonia sighed, her class in view. Despite a chunk of it being stolen away, she still had plenty of time to accomplish some thing in Potions. Be it in academics or delivering the medicine to students. The more important task would be completed, so that should really be all that matters. Symphonia reached for the doorknob when a roar erupted in to the silence, "S-... Saya!" Symphonia screamed, nearly dropping her potions. Her eyes glittered lightly, but she forced the few tears away and dashed to her Kei. Once placing her bag down, she enveloped her arms around Saya, squeezing him tightly, "I nearly drowned today when I checked the lake for you! Where were you Saya?" Symphonia held the warm creature close, stroking his silky coat. The Kei's head draped over her shoulder in a protective hold, wishing he could tell the girl he had been sitting in the dorm room the entire time. Looking back, he realized how stupid of an idea it had been since the last place Symphonia would check was there... if she even decided to check at all. The two were reunited now, so the problem settled itself.

....... "Wait outside, okay? If you leave I'll be sent to the infirmary again, this time for insanity caused by the loss of a Kei." Symphonia lectured Saya, ignoring his surprised ear twitch upon the mention of another infirmary visit. With the potions in hand, Symphonia twisted the door knob and tossed one last glance to Saya, nervous she might loose him again, "...stay," Saya flicked his tail to the left, signaling he understood. With a crooked curve in her lips, Symphonia entered the classroom quietly, greeting the teacher with a swift bow, "Please pardon me for the tardy, I was in the infirmary... I have a pass," Symphonia assured the teacher, bouncing over to her with an extended hand holding out her pass. The teacher observed the pass with great care, Symphonia standing close by, observing the cluster of bodies. There were a lot of students she recognized, and others she needed to introduce herself to. Her eyes then spied Mr. Leo and she waved to him, a smile dancing in her eyes, "Nice to see you again, and now as a teacher, Leon. Congratulations!" Before she could continue the far away conversation, the teacher offered her a curt nod and threw the pass away. Symphonia bowed her head in return.

....... The class president gripped her arm, attempting to place the pain aside as she scanned the room for empty desks or at least a student in need of a partner. Her eyes spotted a boy she knew rather well, and rose an eyebrow at him, keeping a slight distance in case he managed to tick her off like always. Her energy could not handle the sudden outburst that Blay Melancholy might inflict. With his leave, another familiar face was revealed. He needed a partner too. Symphonia waltzed over, slamming her hand on the empty desk top beside him, "I'm sitting here, sorry," She snapped at a girl who had been approaching Nikolai. The girl's eyes widened in startle and she scampered away. Symphonia tilted her head to the side, confused as to why the girl reacted that way. All Symphonia said was that she planned on sitting here. Perhaps the girl fancied Nikolai, he seemed to have a lot of fangirls, like Blay. Symphonia glanced to Nikolai then slid into the seat, her posture straightening quickly, "So, what are we doing?" From the minty smells, she assumed it was energy potions. Ah, potions, right.

....... Symphonia grabbed her bag and rummaged through it, pulling out the stowaway vial with a luminescent green liquid inside, "Head Nurse said you might need this," Symphonia placed the vial on the desk in front of him, "I've got to give two other students a potion as well... excuse me," Symphonia nodded her head towards Nikolai before walking over to Arethusa, whose partner was currently celebrating a successful potion brewing, "You should 'happy dance' with her," Symphonia said, the girl's glee rubbing off on her, "I hope you're feeling a bit better than when we met in the forest. Thank you for your offer to help me as well. I wish to assist you now," Symphonia told the girl, handing Arethusa a vial, "It's a healing potion. While it might not supply you with endless energy like an energy potion, it helps your wounds... and actually does provide you with a little energy," Symphonia bowed her head, leaving the two to their celebration.

....... Shouma looked like he passed out in the back of the classroom. Symphonia approached him with careful footsteps, though the fox ears seen earlier today somewhat told her she could be as silent as a mouse and he would take notice. Symphonia placed a hand on his shoulder and shook him a bit, whispering as if he were asleep, "We're making energy potions, so it might serve you well to stay awake," A smile danced in her tone, "I brought you and Arethusa healing potions. These potions don't taste as bad as the one Sirak gave you, so please take it. It will help your wounds and maybe give you enough energy to at least make it through the class," Symphonia laid the small vial on Shouma's desk and headed back to Nikolai.

....... "My memory is shot in the steps to making energy potions, did you read what we need to do?" Symphonia removed the final vial from her bag and sipped some, the sweet taste tingling her lips. Once she finished the potion, she folded up the bag and starred at Nikolai's textbook, unable to read the words at her angle. She waited patiently for his possible explanation.

User Image
User Image

My WhereaboutsPotions ClassroomMy CompanyLots of students; NikolaiHow I'm FeelingInterested in class, somewhat sore (arm)What's On My MindI hope the potions will help them...O.O.C.TWO POSTS IN ONE DAY, bwaha, I am proud. :'o
User Image
User Image

The thought of Jace melting skin with his potions, or causing an explosion made Caleb laugh just slightly, the smile soft and delicate. He nodded, thankful, at Jace's promise to take him after class to get his glasses fixed--yet as soon as the smile was there it faded, a pang once again in his stomach before he shook his head, blinked, and then took in a deep sigh. His fingers played with the burner as it created the potion, pushing his tongue against his cheek with thought as he listened to Jace's question. I wish I knew why he was here...

He took note of the look of anger crossing Jace's face, deciding to note on it after explaining himself. "No, not boyfriend..." He sighed once more, a deep, exhausted sigh. Combing his fingers through his hair he gritted his teeth through his words. "I was just shocked...he's not an aquaintence, he's my twin brother. I thought I would never see him again. Yet here he is, in the flesh, looking rather flamboyant and hyper as usual." He groaned, leaning back in his chair, head falling against his shoulders as he stared at the ceiling. "I'm just wondering why he's here. If he's a binder like I am, then I would like to know why...But I can't talk to him, I can't see him. I can't face him..." Shaking his head he leaned back against the table, propping his elbow as he turned the burner off to let the potion cool down--now complete and just waiting to settle.

"So who is this Blay kid? And why are you so agitated with him?" He looked curiously at Jace, cocking his head questioningly. At the exact same moment the subject of his question appeared beside them, petals in his palm. At his statement Caleb raised a brow, curious at the suggestion. "Thank you...I'll definitely take it into consideration and try it." He gave a half smile, nodding toward Blay and getting back to his focus--the potion and Jace.

User Image

Thoughts?: How is Aiden here? Did he get turned into a Binder as well? Should I talk to him at all? Will he even notice me?
                  Mood?: Completely shocked.
                  Who I'm with? Jace and the rest of the class.
                  Where am I? Potions class.

OOC:
                  Sorry, I mis-read Blay's post ^^;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items